Delta: Trixy
Chapter 10: Fun

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10: Fun - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - Nov/02 - (Earth - May/2095) ~~

We decided since the match was over, we would find new pursuits.

Kim said they hadn’t walked through the pavilions yet or done Sideshow Alley. She told me that since Lee had included the sideshow entertainments, Gary and Nicko decided it could also be an Agriculture Show like the Ekka in Brisbane, for the locals as well.

The locals had gotten in on the act when it was explained what was typically included. There were arts and craft displays, cooking competitions, displays of grains and produce and even animals. The wizards had been picked as the judges as they could determine if magic was used in any way.

Kim said it didn’t take long for the locals to put a lot of effort into winning a competition, as their produce had been picked by a wizard. This made hard work for the judges. The older set headed to the bar and pool room Gary had set up for Eight-Ball and Darts competitions. James and I followed along with the younger set.

As far as the people we had joined were concerned, we were both family by blood, even if distant on my part. We had been adopted. I was soon to learn that the Ubobo’s considered the more, the merrier.

I coaxed James onto the roller-coaster. Alec, Nyoni and Gemma didn’t help, as they flatly refused. However, Justin lined up with Kim to get on again. Justin told us it was very safe. He and Kim had added special spells so that it was impossible to fall off.

I had to giggle at the look James gave the younger man. With visible trepidation, he climbed into the car with me. I think he felt more reassured when the bar came down to lock him into the seat. I said to him, “I’m glad we’re in the front carriage.”

“Why?” he asked. Not seeing an advantage of being able to see ahead when the thing flipped over through the loops or dropped down on the steep hills.

“Because if you’re down the back, you can get covered in spit from the screaming and even puke if someone upfront gets sick,” I gleefully informed him.

He paled at this information, and Kim giggled in front of us. Justin’s evil chuckle had Kim and me in hysterics. I was starting too really like my cousins. Let’s just say, James, became firmly entrenched in Alec’s school of thought regarding rollercoasters. I congratulated the Ubobo’s on an excellent ride.

We picked up Dagwood-dogs and Slushies and headed to the pavilions. When we came to the chicken’s section, I spied the local variation called Rohans. “Oh wow, how do I get some to study?” I asked Justin.

“Talk to the owners, I’m sure you can buy any with signs on them. See,” he pointed out, that some indeed had ‘For Sale,’ signs on the cages. They were obviously reptilian but had developed a form of feather, wings and very short tails ending in a tuft of feathers. The mouths had grown to be more beak-like, but they still had small, very sharp teeth.

When James and I got into a discussion with the owners, we were informed that the Rohans particularly liked eating insects. They were great to own for keeping bugs out of gardens, but they also liked the grain mash like Earth chooks. Kim and the others had moved on, and we ended up separating from them at this point.

James and I were both fascinated. He informed me that they hadn’t had this species on Rahia Island. I picked out two different variations, and the owner said I had a keen eye. We did a deal that we would get Alec or Justin to pick them up for us.

I purchased a rooster and three hens from both breeds. I’d scan them, and James said he was sure Jena would take them off our hands for her and the Mac Batton boy’s farm. The owner would write down what he knew about their habits and email it to me.

James and I wandered around a bit more. We were just having fun being together and learning more about each other. At one point, I hugged his arm and said, “Wow, our first date.”

He laughed and hugged me back. He was a lot less tense than he had been earlier. He gave me a couple of speculative looks, but he didn’t say anything on a deeply personal note, about us as a couple. I had already decided to not push the issue. I was just happy that he was with me.

I was also delighted that we found new things outside of our jobs that interested us both. I loved the way his mind worked. Despite our different cultures, it was unbelievable how many topics we agreed upon. The afternoon was waning, and I mentioned my swim.

So, he agreed we could hit the pools. He picked up a set of togs for him from a Replicator located near the pools, and we ordered some big beach towels. I found a spot to claim as ours, and he went to get changed.

I had stripped down to the bikini I wore and had leant back to enjoy the rays when a shadow crossed me. I squinted up to see a very hunky guy with longish blonde hair squat down beside me. I then recognised Brandon Gillard’s face.

“Hi, remember me? I was wondering if you had a date for the evening?” he asked.

“Yes, Brandon, she does,” James’ voice replied as he sat down beside me. He tucked his arm behind me in a very possessive manner.

The hunk, called Brandon looked at James. He sneered and then looked at me. “If you’re looking for a husband, you should keep looking,” he said.

“Oh, why is that?” I asked. I felt James stiffen beside me, but I kept my attention on Brandon.

“He’s been married once and couldn’t keep her satisfied,” he replied.

I looked at James’ pale face and tight expression. I could also see guilt. He believed the man’s statement was correct and hadn’t disputed it.

I looked back at Brandon, “Sorry, that’s not my experience. I admit his big cock does take some getting used to, but I have no complaints in how he wields it. Maybe she couldn’t satisfy him. I quite enjoy his ability to get it back up, many times in a night for me.”

Brandon looked at me carefully, then at James. I think he could read my sincerity and the truth of my words and he could see James’ blush at my graphic confession. I noted he also looked at James crotch, and then he grinned.

“Damn lady, if you enjoy that monster, I’d better keep looking. James, you are one lucky whipper,” he said. He nodded at us and walked off.

I also looked at James’ crotch. I grinned, “We may need to go for a swim and cool him down a little.”

I found myself being lowered to the ground, and the cock in question was pressed into my side. James was looking down on me. I couldn’t quite read his face as it was shadowed.

“So, you like my big cock, do you?” he asked softly and pressed it into my side.

I smiled softly, “Amongst other things.”

“Oh, like what?” he asked. His lips were close to mine, and he was gently smoothing my hair back. He had me so wet and worked up that I probably would have let him climb on there and then if he wanted to.

“Hmm, well, you’re not a bad kisser,” I said.

He kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around him and arched into him as he deepened the kiss. Actually, I thought he was an awesome kisser. He let me up for air and then kissed my nose, “Why did you defend my honour?”

I smiled and let my fingers play with the gorgeous curls I loved. “Hunky, I have a reputation for being a bit blunt. I tell it like I see it.”

“A man should be able to satisfy his wife,” he said.

“I agree, but it works both ways. A wife should also satisfy her man,” I responded.

“Do you truly enjoy my lovemaking?” he asked.

“Shit hunky, what did that bitch do to you, for you to doubt that you can please a woman?” I asked. He didn’t answer, so I did, “How many times have we made love?”

He looked at me thoughtfully. “About seven or eight I think,” he replied.

“So, if I considered you such a crappy lover, would I have let you fuck me nine times in less than fifty hours?”

“It was nine times?” he responded amazed.

I giggled. To push my point, I continued, “Hunky, if you’re such a crappy lover, why am I laying here with you right now, wet and willing?”

He sighed, “I still wouldn’t make a good husband, Trixy.”

“Lucky I was only looking for a fuck-buddy then, isn’t it,” I said with a grin.

He looked at me. In a tighter voice, he asked, “If I hadn’t come back, and you’d met Brandon, would you have fucked him?”

I shrugged, “Possibly.” I had been cranky enough with him that I just might have let Brandon try, but I knew I would have chickened out. I didn’t want anyone else but the man whose arms I was currently in.

“So, I really am just a fuck-buddy to you,” he stated.

“Hunky, you said no strings attached. You can’t have it both ways. I’m your girlfriend, your fuckbuddy or just your boss. On Earth, it’s common for a couple to spend a year or so courting, to see if they could live together before marriage is even mentioned.”

“Do they fuck other people?” he asked with interest.

“Not if they are trying to find out if they are compatible. If they go looking for sex outside of the relationship, then they have other issues and generally the relationship folds unless that person is being courted by both parties.”

“Like the wizards,” James said.

I shrugged, not knowing much about the wizards’ sex lives. I decided he had enough to think about and pushed at him. Junior had gone down enough when we started talking. “I wish to swim,” I told him.

He rolled off me and then stood and helped me up. I dived into the pool. I managed to swim a couple of laps and then started lazing in the water, floating on my back. I loved the water. Someone had mentioned you could go swimming in the sea, and I decided it would be fun to add to my list for tomorrow’s entertainment after I had done the interviews.

James surfaced beside me and pulled me into his arms, so I was lying across one arm, and the other was over my chest supporting me. “Darn woman, I wish you wouldn’t do that,” he said.

“What?” I said.

“Look so bloody gorgeous. The men around the pool are ogling your tits and body,” he said gruffly.

“Do you like ogling my tits and body?” I replied.

He growled and pulled my head up and kissed me hard. I guessed that was a yes. “I need to fuck you,” he said softly on my lips.

I could live with that.

------

We didn’t get to the concert that night, and we missed the meteor shower.

Enough damn fireworks were going off in my head that I decided I had the best show anyway. James let me take a short nap at one stage, and I woke to the smell of food. I was starving. I had a quick shower and joined him at the table.

I’d just thrown on my sun robe and giggled when he stopped setting the table to watch me walk out of the bathroom. Going by the response in his shorts, the guy liked what he saw. He cleared his throat as I approached and finished setting the table.

The sidelong looks were not lost on me. It tickled my fancy, I actually felt like a desirable woman, not just some great lummox. We sat down, and he poured me some wine. The talk got around to work, as it always does when two colleagues tend to share a meal.

James asked why Brandon seemed so familiar with me, and I explained I had interviewed him early in the day. I then asked him if he was going to attend the interviews with me in the morning. He agreed as my Deputy, he probably should. He even apologised for his earlier behaviour and leaving me in the lurch.

I had a sneaky suspicion that he didn’t want me interviewing any more Brandon’s alone. We discussed the people I had talked to today and that Justin said I could fill the other two positions.

James had some ideas on those and the others. He even recommended a couple of people for the shield positions. He also mentioned people who were out at the site with him and why he would like to keep them. I agreed and said the rest could be put in the books as casual staff.

I explained the floating rosters that the team and I had come up with. Being that we would do a half-week in the office and a half-week at our dig or stakeout if we intended to go out that week. We could even swap the second week around if we wanted to spend a week at a time on the site, starting and finishing with the office work and we would have that second Sunday off.

He looked at me thoughtfully. “I could see that working very well. You get your results into the system, and they get their time in the field.”

 

“And me too,” I added.

He smiled, “We could even split my, eh, our team, so they alternated weeks out. Paul could head the other team.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.