Delta: Trixy - Cover

Delta: Trixy

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 8: Repercussions

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: Repercussions - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - Nov/02 - (Earth - May/2095) ~~

I woke to find a hand cupped around my breast and a long thick hard cock between my legs.

I wiggled, and he pushed the cock between my legs in response, making me giggle. The hand tightened on my tit and flicked my nipple, making me arch and then groan. He released the breast and lifted my leg so he could wriggle that cock back inside me. He slowly rocked his hips.

While he wasn’t sliding far, he was creating friction, and I happily played at clutching and releasing my cunnie muscles, working them on his cock as he gained greater access. He squeezed my nipple again and whispered in my ear, “Ride me.”

I grinned. James had liked me doing it to him earlier, and I had no problems repeating the performance. I slid off him, and he rolled onto his back and let me mount him. I winced a little as I was getting seated and he stopped me. “Are you okay?” he asked with concern.

I bent forward and kissed him. I lifted my hips slowly, just enjoying him in me. “I’m just a little tender. We have been busy. I’m just going to ride you, real slow like,” I said and then licked his lips.

He watched my face as I smiled at him and slowly wiggled back down and then rolled my hips on his and gripped him. He thrust up into me, and I let the delight show on my face and then verbally, as I moved back and forth, grasping and releasing his cock.

He looked down at my cunnie when I sat up, so he was buried in me, and he watched as my cunnie lips slid up his cock and then spread around the root of his cock when I came down.

“What?” I said, at his look of perplexity.

“I still can’t believe you’re sitting on my cock all the way to the root,” he said.

I wasn’t sure why this was unusual. He was a big boy, but then I wasn’t exactly petite, either. “Am I doing something wrong?” I asked, and I slid back down him again.

He groaned as I gripped hard. “No, not at all. You seem to get better and better every time we fuck,” he replied.

“I’m a quick study, and we have practised this about five times now,” I replied.

He grinned, and I felt my cunnie respond. I was more than satisfied when the smile turned into a groan, and he thrust up into me again, as I came down on him. I guessed I was doing something right by his responses to me.

“Damn impudent woman,” he got out and pulled me back down to his lips.

 

He then rolled me over. For my trouble, he fucked me hard and fast just how I liked him too until I was quivering jelly on his cock. He blasted into me with a lot of grunts of satisfaction, and I answered with my appreciation of his efforts.

When we got our breath back, I sighed. I smoothed his unruly hair back and said, “I suppose we had better get up. You have some specimens to show me, I believe.”

“Slave driver,” he quipped, but he reluctantly got off me. I got my jumpsuit back on and headed off to my tent for clean clothes and a shower while he did the same. I noticed Kale wasn’t in the tent and hoped he was okay. He must have seen me up and about, and when I got back from the shower, he was sitting on my cot.

“Gods above, I hoped you videoed that session for me, to go with the audio,” he said.

“Pardon?” I replied.

He grinned even broader if that was possible. “Boss, I think you had every male that had access to someone, was fucking their hearts out last night. The rest of us just wanked off a lot.”

I blushed furiously, “I wasn’t that loud, was I?”

He laughed, “Oh, he was just as bad. I think you had him coming at least five times, unless I actually slept through one or two, out of exhaustion.”

I decided to take it on the chin and shrugged. I had no complaints. My cunnie was deliciously sore, as James had predicted it would be.

It was what it was.

------

We copped a bit of ribbing at breakfast.

I noted quite a few yawns around the breakfast table. They didn’t tease too hard, as I didn’t think they were up to any retaliation on their night’s work. Helga sat at another table, and I noticed she had a very attentive Frank and Doug hovering around her.

I decided that I wasn’t the only one who got lucky and had a good night. She glanced over at me and then at James and back to me. I smiled and glanced at her boys and back and nodded at her and gave her the thumbs-up.

She followed my gaze and then looked back at me and nodded in response. She grinned and then waved a hand in front of her face as if hot and inclined her head to her boys. I grinned back and then looked back at James.

He had observed the silent by-play and said, “What was that all about?”

 

I shrugged, “Helga was skiting about her boys. They look happy, and so does she, so I think you won’t have to worry about her chasing you anymore.”

James looked at the trio and nodded in agreement. “What about you?” he asked gruffly.

I couldn’t tell if he wanted me to pursue or not. He had this trick I had noticed of giving a bland expression when he didn’t wish to reveal his emotions or what he was thinking, his poker face I decided. I shrugged, “You said no strings, and I agreed.”

He looked at me with speculation. So, I changed the conversation and asked him what the missing piece was that he was looking for?

He became all business, and I listened. Kale decided to spend time with Paul as he had found some interesting bugs and he didn’t really wish to go into the cavern and spoil my fun, he told me.

We finished the meal, and James took me to the cavern to show me where they had dug and where he was working now. I must have made the right noises, and he started to get animated. I suggested a higher cavern, and he let me lead.

I shined the torch over an area that didn’t look as if he had touched it yet and suggested here. So, he gathered some tools. We chipped around, and I cracked off a large piece of softer stone. I found an interesting impression. Using the sonic blaster, I broke up the softer rock and then worked it out of the impression under it.

He gave me a goofy grin at one stage when he realised, he was monopolising the conversation, but I smiled and told him to continue. I think that smile was what did it. I realised he had me spellbound and my lust had changed. I was enjoying being with him out of bed, as much as I had in it.

The guy was going to break my heart, and there was not a god-forsaken thing I could do about it. I wouldn’t pursue him. Not out of pride or fear of rejection. I’d made a bargain, and I always honoured my promises. I liked that he spoke my language as far as our mutual interests went.

I had done some extensive time on the Peepers to learn the common tongue of Utopia, which the general population used to talk to other races. Wizard Kyle Vella and a guy called Andy Mac Ray had created a program that we could download to learn it. Barb and I had spent the weeks while waiting for our ship, doing precisely that.

We then practised it on the trip out with the locals on-board. I had little trouble speaking to and understanding the people here, as long as they didn’t revert to their racial tongue.

But I was picking up a lot of the lingo in the Genteli tongue as well, that the Grandteli shared to a fair degree. Many of them had also started learning English, and they were happy to try it out on me.

Oh, by the way, a Peeper is a device worn on the head with a type of shield that went over your eyes. You could use it in a 2D format to read manuals and such. Its main feature was a type of 3D interaction that included tactile sensations.

They also had other devices like gloves that connected wirelessly to them to help you interact. The Peepers had acquired their name due to a common use by adults, being the watching and interacting in Porn movies. Kids mostly used them for video games.

James and I were busy working away when Paul came to check on us. He brushed some dirt off a flat section on a set of rocks behind us and placed an open box on it. “Two Thermos’ of coffee, one chicken and three containers of what I believe were the salads that we had for lunch two hours ago. One bottle of white wine and an apple pie,” he said.

He then held up a pressure-pack tin. Shaking it, he grinned and said, “Whipped cream. Just remember its for the pie, okay?”

I must have looked perplexed, and he burst out laughing and left. I flicked my eyes at James in need of clarification. He shook his head. “Some people like to play with their food,” he replied.

A porn movie I’d glanced at that Barb had been watching floated up from my memory. “Oh, we never tried any of the kinky stuff. Barb and I only had sex when she needed relief, and she was between other friends,” I said.

He looked at me, but I couldn’t read his expression. I turned back to brush out the dirt from the imprint I had found. We worked in silence for a couple more minutes when James blurted out, “How come?”

It took me a couple of moments to link this question to the last conversation. I shrugged, “I guess we never got that deep. I think she knew I was scratching an itch, rather than because I really wanted her as my partner. It’s why it didn’t bother me she was with other people as long as she got her shots and regular check-ups.”

“Shit, I never even asked. I didn’t notice the tell-tale smell our women get when they are fertile. Sorry, I forgot human women were different,” he said. Apparently, he was angry with himself for not checking.

“It’s cool, stud, I’m tagged. I had it re-done on the station before we flew out here, so you’re safe for a year,” I informed him.

He looked at me questioningly, so I explained human birth control. I told him how the tag worked and why we got them and that many women now only cycled half as often as they once did, so it made it harder to get me pregnant. I explained that we were still trying to control the number of births on Earth.

Many women didn’t plan their pregnancies until in their late twenties or early thirties and tried to not have more than two or three kids. “Many use in-vitro-fertilization if they really want a child. Some still left it up to God,” I finished.

I was amused by his next question and had to explain how they did in-vitro-fertilization. “That’s very impersonal,” he surmised.

“Well, many of our guys are not as potent as they once were either. This way, they have a higher success rate. They still fuck anything with a hole in it, but less little accidents are left behind as a result. Personally, I think it’s a good thing that people are taking more responsibilities for their by-blows,” I told him.

He chuckled, “Many of the races of Utopia are matriarchal, so the children typically stay with their mothers. If the father is an important person and she agrees to his claim on the child, he may be able to keep it to secure his family line, especially if he doesn’t have sisters.”

We discussed family dynamics in a little more depth as we worked. I found I really enjoyed learning more about him and his race. The literature I’d read had not gone into depth on their customs and clan structures.

My stomach growled, and we both laughed and decided the smell of the chicken couldn’t be denied any longer. James spread out a blanket on a flat area, and we settled down for our picnic in the cave.

We started exchanging stories that were more personal in nature. We talked about when we were growing up and our families. I soon found I was fascinated by his. He has a younger brother like me. His brother was still on Rahia Island.

He also had three male cousins that were also brothers and then Alec. None of them had sisters. He was considered the odd-fish, as he hadn’t studied any branch of medicine. With a name like Shaman, it was kind of expected he explained.

I grinned and said maybe his voodoo art, just differed. I then had to explain voodoo, and he laughed. His damn laugh had my toes curling and my cunnie wet. I must have given away my desire as he gave me a strange look. He popped a piece of chicken in his mouth and looked thoughtful.

“You’re a very desirable woman, Trixy,” he said.

I smiled softly, thanked him for the compliment and went on eating. I must not have responded as he expected as he sent me several looks as if he wasn’t sure how to proceed with me. I guess he fell back on his old Genteli ways, and I wasn’t the least bit surprised when he said, “I want you.”

“But?” I said.

“Damn, why has there always got to be a ‘but’? Can’t I just want you?” he exclaimed.

“Sure, but relationships normally have a bit more to them than just sex. Not that I have any quibbles with that part, but if that’s all you want, that is all you will get, and it will be on my terms.”

“If you ask and I’m agreeable then we will have sex. You will not try to control me or get pissy if I wish to have sex with someone else. I will not ask or dictate your choices either.”

My hunky Giant frowned at this. I got the distinct impression he didn’t like sharing what he considered his. As he didn’t wish to make me his, then he had little choice in the matter.

I finished up by saying, “If I decide that I don’t wish to be your fuck-buddy anymore that will be the end of it. No-strings-attached as you dictated yesterday.”

He looked at me from behind hooded eyes. “If I decide to no longer be your, hmm, fuckbuddy, I just walk away?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.