Delta: Trixy - Cover

Delta: Trixy

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 7: Dinner

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dinner - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - Nov/02 - (Earth - May/2095) ~~

Paul introduced me to the rest of James’ team.

It appears that they were employed by him for this dig. That’s why I didn’t realise there were a dozen people out here. They were not on my books. One of the men called Frank, whom I was informed by Kale was of the Burgis race, was our cook.

He had made a lovely stew full of chunky vegetables, and a spicy meat that I was informed was from a reptii. It tasted a lot like smoked chicken. Effectively, it was a reptilian form of a pig and had many of its habits, but it laid eggs in communal nests. A fascinating creature I’d have to investigate further.

I sat at the long table with my coffee, the stew and a side plate of freshly baked grain bread. I happily savoured the stew. James, Paul, Snorre, Yves and a woman I had been told was called Helga, soon joined Kale and I.

Helga was a Palaeobotanist from Ogilhinn, Queland. She was about 32 years old and a Genteli with the lighter red-pink hair. She was beautiful and approximately 155cm tall. I got the feeling she had the hots for James.

James, however, didn’t give the impression that he reciprocated her feelings. I think the fact she was nearly 80cm shorter than he was, made him dismiss her as a viable lover. She had managed to insert herself between James and Paul, and my bodyguards were to the left side of me as I’d claimed the corner opposite James.

Kale was sitting on the end of the table happily slurping a vegetarian variation of the stew. I had to hide a smile behind my spoon at one stage when James shifted his chair sideways and looked down at Helga.

It seemed she liked to pat his thigh while talking to him, and it made him uncomfortable. He moved his leg further away so that he banged into my legs under the table and ended up with one either side of my outer leg.

Yves spread his legs as he turned to talk to Snorre, and I ended up with my legs pressing James knee between mine. Or was it his legs pressing my knee, I’m not really sure. All I knew was heat was surging up my legs at the contact.

The damn table wasn’t wide enough for us being a regular humans table and I had nowhere else to put my legs. James glanced up at me over his spoon. I’d managed to move my outer leg again, but the other was trapped between his. He stretched both legs out and wrapped them around my leg, so it was trapped by his.

He gave me a sexy grin and put the spoon back in his mouth. I glanced at Helga, and it was evident she wasn’t happy with us exchanging looks of interest. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to work out James attention was on me and not on her.

I smiled at her, flicked my eyes at James and then back at her. I then stole the last piece of bread off of James plate. I grinned at him and then placed it in my mouth. I took a large bite and licked the butter off my top lip, as my eyes stayed on his. I felt his legs tighten around mine, and then he relaxed them again slowly.

“You will pay for that,” he said in a soft, menacing voice that dripped with sexual intent.

I decided in for a penny in for a pound. I hooked my boot with my other foot. I could see he was wondering what I was doing as my leg was rubbing against his while I did it. I then sat still, and I waited until his food distracted him.

I lifted my leg and placed my foot on his chair, so my toes rested against his crotch and wiggled my toes. I had to swallow my laugh as he nearly swallowed the spoon at the contact.

“Are you alright, James?” Helga asked when he started beside her.

He coughed a couple of times and had a drink from his glass. He finally replied, “Yes, thank you. A hot piece caught me by surprise.”

I wiggled my toes again and slurped the stew off my spoon, grinning at the comment. James tried not to stiffen again and gave me a smouldering look as his thighs clamped down on my foot so my toes couldn’t cause any more damage, but I think he was too late.

The look Paul and the boys exchanged had them wondering what I had done to James, but they couldn’t see where my foot was. They must have thought I kicked him accidentally or something. Paul said something and distracted James. He relaxed his legs a little.

So, I slid my foot up further so that my heel was on the chair and gently wiped the toes and pad across his long hard cock. He placed his left hand under the table and grabbed my foot. I expected him to shove it to the floor, but he surprised me. He flattened it against his cock, so my toes wrapped around the appendage.

I have bloody big feet and my toes wrapped around the shaft. ‘Just how bloody long was he?’ I thought. He then slid my foot up his shaft until my toes finally encountered the head of his cock. He was bloody long and very thick. I squeezed the head gently with my toes and watched him swallow. He released my foot, and I gently removed it. I slipped it back in my boot.

He looked at me enquiringly. I could see he wasn’t sure if I was rejecting him or not. I looked at Helga, and I knew why he hadn’t pursued her interest. I doubt she would be able to enjoy all he had to offer. I wasn’t even sure if I could. Not having had sex with a man before, I didn’t know what my limitations were. I smiled gently at James and turned to answer Yves question.

“I’m not sure. Do you guys need to go down into the cavern with me? I’ll be with James, so if you want to go hunting, I’m fine with that. James?”

He looked at me still not sure of what I wanted from him. “No, we don’t need the big lummoxes. Yves is scared of the dark anyway.”

“I am not!” Yves expelled to the grins around the table.

Snorre punched his brother in the arm, “No, he is claustrophobic, I’m the one scared of the dark and crawly things.”

Yves returned the punch, “Yeah, the big sook screams like a girl if things crawl on him. What about you Trixy, what are you scared of?”

I looked thoughtful and shrugged, “Not much. I have a healthy respect for things that bite, but they don’t scare me. I love the dark; I have no fear of heights or of being in caves.” I shrugged again.

“She isn’t very modest either,” Kale added.

“Oh?” questioned James with interest. I guess feeling him up under the table, didn’t help my course.

“Well the first night I moved in with her, she strips off and tells me to get in the shower with her,” he replied.

The other guys all looked at the faerie in amazement. “I think she just wanted to look at my magnificent body,” Kale said with modesty as he preened.

I cracked up laughing, “Conceited little fellow, aren’t you?”

“Hey, you’re the one who said I’d make a good star for a Faerie Porn Movie,” he replied.

This cracked the guys up something fierce. Even Helga was gurgling out her mirth. I gathered they had all managed to find the porn sites on their Pads and the eyeshades called Peepers.

I just shrugged, if it was true, it was true.

------

Dinner broke up, and we moved to sit around the fire with coffee.

The team brought me up to date on what they had been doing the last month, and I listened carefully and only commented when asked to. James had manoeuvred me to a log for two and away from the log that Helga had chosen. She was on the opposite side of the fire.

He’d put a blanket down, and we were leaning against the massive chunk of wood. I had to marvel at the choreography that me sitting with James. Frank and one of the other Genteli, Doug, had been sitting on it first.

Helga had placed a blanket at one of the other logs expecting James as the last guy standing, to sit with her. However, when he came back with his blanket, Frank and his friend Doug had got up on the pretext of serving coffee. James had claimed the vacated log and invited me to sit with him.

The only other choice was Helga, and I didn’t think she wanted my company going by the scowl she sent me. Frank and Doug had then joined her and provided the distraction she needed, as their regard for her, as far as I could see wasn’t false.

So, I ended up sitting with James. The talk died down, and the team started heading off to bed. I noted the boys with Helga must have been persuasive, as she had left with them, to one of the furthermost tents. I think she was trying to make James jealous, but I saw the relief on his face and giggled.

“Don’t laugh, she is a bloody pest. I’ve told her a dozen times I’m not interested, but she doesn’t seem to want to get the message, even for a Genteli.” 

“She is beautiful and seems intelligent,” I replied.

He nodded, “She is both of those things, and if I were a different man, I’d take her up on her offer, but I believe I’d hurt her, so no.”

I looked at his crotch and then at his face inquiringly, and he nodded. “Must be a bitch finding bedfellows,” I remarked.

“Yes,” he sighed. “Even back home, I had to be picky. Many of our women tend to throw to the Genteli side and are not an option for me.”

I grinned. “So, a good star for a Giant’s Porn Movie,” I quipped.

He laughed out loud, and I found his hand wrapping around mine. He had lovely big warm hands, and for some strange reason, I felt safe. I also shivered, as the desire for him hit me like a sledgehammer.

“Are you cold?” he asked, and I found myself being pulled gently into his chest and his arm wrapped around me. The big warm hand now lay on my hip and seemed to burn into my flesh. I wiggled, and he pulled me tighter into his body.

He groaned, and I looked down. I could see him filling the front of the loose trousers he wore. I watched in fascination as his impressive cock pushed at the material. I placed my free hand on his chest and looked up into his face. He looked into my eyes and the desire blazed at me.

I was as if a rabbit caught in the headlights and found my mouth meeting his. He pressed it against me gently and slid his lips over mine. He then sucked on my lower lip. I found my mouth opening to receive his tongue as his lips moved over mine, and he deepened the kiss.

I melted into him as the incredible sensations raced through my body. My nipples were so hard I think I was stabbing him with them. When his hand slid over the nipple that he could reach, I felt my breast swell and fire raced to my cunnie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.