Delta: Trixy - Cover

Delta: Trixy

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 4: My Faerie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: My Faerie - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - Nov/02 - (Earth - May/2095) ~~

I was amused to find the faeries had tiny Mads on their wrists.

Bale put in a call to Alec to meet us in the diner in the central dome. He informed me that Alec Shaman was a wizard who could heal, as his name implied.

When we got there, Bale allowed Kale to explain what happened, and Alec listened carefully before making any judgements.

He said to me, “Did you accept his offer of servitude to repay his debt?”

“Yes, but only because they seemed very insistent, was that okay?” I asked.

Alec smiled at me and nodded. “Yes, in this situation, it was.” He turned to Kale, “As part of your penance, you must serve for a minimum of one year from this day.”

“Only then, can Trixy release you. If she believes you haven’t met your obligations after that time, your release is at her discretion. I will inform Justin to check the perimeters. Agreed?”

Kale bowed and said, “Yes, my Lord.”

Alec nodded at him. He then touched Bale, who was still sitting on my shoulder, and I felt a warmth infuse my body. I guess he only meant to heal Bale, but his touch had somehow transferred to me.

I didn’t know what it did to me, but I felt pretty darn good. I hadn’t felt unwell since we got the immunisation shot. However, the tightness from my old shoulder injury from cricket seemed to have released, when I rolled my shoulder after Bale took off, I felt that I had my bowling arm back.

Kale asked permission to collect his belongings, and for my room number, so he could move in. Guessing I was getting a roommate, after all, I informed the computer system, whom we had been told to call Ade, to let Kale have access, and I sent him on his way.

Since I had acquired my first project, Alec took me to a lab that he said was to be mine. He and Ade helped me gain access, and we put my package in the cold store until tomorrow. He showed me around the state-of-the-art lab, opened another door and showed me in.

He told me the 4m long, by 3m high and wide machine that was in there was a scanner. He explained I could anaesthetise live specimens or put dead ones in, and it would scan them to the molecular level.

He walked me back to the lab and showed me where I could produce a 3D holograph of the specimen, and I could then dissect it however I wished and could let the original go free, if still alive.

“Fucking hell, we don’t even have this technology on Earth,” I exclaimed.

He grinned at me and explained, “It’s an adaptation of the scanner Professor Ian Christian built and some technology from the therians, but it can only produce photon reproductions not the real thing, like Ian’s other scanner. Lee won’t allow flesh to be reproduced.”

“Well, to be honest, I’d rather not kill my specimens, so I love it and look forward to using it. So how many people do I share this lab with?” I asked, looking around at the large, spotless space. Half a dozen people could work in here comfortably.

Alex smiled at me, “There are currently ten staff members allocated to your department, and you are welcome to communicate with the labs on the northern continent to find out what they have learnt. For now, until you find more staff if you want them, it’s yours.”

“Oh, my goodness. What about my friend Barb?” I asked.

Alec looked at his Mad, “Well the critter you have acquired is as close as to Earth birds as I know of them. So, if you like, she could work here with you to study them, or you can palm it off to her as her project, your choice. Lee has a particular interest in all of the reptiles here, which is why you were chosen.”

“Where were you looking to put Barb, if not in here with me?” I had to ask.

He opened another door on the other side of my lab and showed me a similar set-up. “This is her Lab, but at present, you have the senior position as Head of Research.”

“We even have a site my Cousin James found that we would really love for you to investigate when you’re ready. He too is part of your current staff. He has found some interesting reptile fossils, that I’m sure would interest you.”

I rubbed my hands together and grinned almost maniacally at Alec. I was so excited to find I was going to be doing real work; it was intoxicating. I wanted to get started now.

Alec patted my shoulder. “I think you may need a feed, and to have a chat with your new servant first,” he told me and directed me to the cafeteria.

‘Shit,’ I thought. I’d forgotten about my servant. “So, what the hell am I to do with a faerie servant?” I asked Alec as we headed back to the cafe.

He shrugged, “No bloody idea. We didn’t have faeries on Rahia Island. I do know they take this debt of honour thing very seriously so you will have to take it up with Kale or even talk to his older brother, Bale.”

“Do you know why he didn’t want Bale to be my servant?” I asked.

He nodded, “Yes, Bale is the consort to Queen Virginia who moved here from Davinia. She recently gave birth to a daughter.”

“How old is Bale?” I asked.

“Oh, he would be about thirty-five years in your timescale. Kale, your servant, is about twenty-five I think,” he said off-handily.

“What? He barely looks sixteen,” I replied.

Alec grinned at me again. “Faeries, Gentelis, Pixs, Grandtelis and most Therians, live about twice as long as humans, Prols and the Burgis races. Once they hit maturity of around twenty to twenty-five, they don’t really show their age as you would think of it until very late in life. Those that change to mages or rookies, age about five to ten times as slow again of your years and wizards about twenty times as slow.”

We were walking across to the tables, and I spied my friends. I couldn’t help asking, “So how old are you?”

Alex smiled, “I believe I’m about two of your years older than you. I hope we get to talk again, Trixy, as I have enjoyed meeting you. Unfortunately, I must leave you now. Your duties are on your Mad.”

“How you organise your time is up to you, but please remember you do have ten people working for you that you will need to organise and keep motivated as well.” Alec gave me a slight bow and walked off.

I couldn’t help watching that tight sexy tush as he did. He was one hot wizard. The girls gaped at me and then Foxy asked, “What was that all about?”

I was just about to launch into an explanation when Kale flittered up to me, “Mistress, what can I get you for your meal?”

“Any chance that I can get a medium to well-done steak, with mashed potato and heaps of steamed veggies?” I asked him.

“Yes, mistress. Do you wish any particular sauce on your steak and something to drink?”

“Mushroom and onion gravy if possible, on the steak and a large, hot, milky coffee,” I replied as I sat down. Kale nodded and headed off to the kitchen to give my order.

I had to laugh, as the girls’ jaws dropped even lower. I then had to explain. About five minutes later, Kale carrying a small tray delivered my coffee. “Excuse me mistress, but is it acceptable for me to partake of a meal while you do?”

I looked at the chair beside me and then at Kale, “We will have to find you a suitable chair, Kale. Would you be comfortable in one of those highchairs like on that table?” I asked and pointed to a baby’s chair that attached to the table.

“Yes, I believe it would do but are you sure you wish me to sit here with you?” he asked dubiously.

“Hmm... Kale, I think you and I will need to have a serious discussion about your duties. I’m not used to having a servant and to be honest, it feels weird you serving me. How about if I ask, I want you to do it but otherwise you can just be my friend and companion?”

Kale frowned. “I suppose we can try it your way,” he responded.

I got up and collected a highchair from the sidewall. I removed the extra chair and placed his new chair beside mine. “Now, go and organise your food, Kale,” I told him. He grinned and flew off to the bain-maries to help himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.