Delta: Trixy
Chapter 2: Leaving Home

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Leaving Home - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - Oct/02 - (Earth - April/2095) ~~

The Fortune had arrived on Earth.

We were allowed to board the shit and go get settled into our berths. We were leaving in the morning (station time). I had to laugh when we found Foxy and Jill entering the room beside ours when we got on the ship. They both grinned at us.

Most of us had been wearing our own clothes, but we had been told we could wear the ships suits or any of the clothes in the replicator if we wanted our clothes to last longer. I was seriously considering it because doing our washing was a pain.

We agreed to go nightclubbing for our last night. I dressed in a simple black dress that dropped to my knees with a halter style top. I didn’t bother with a bra, and we all agreed flats were the go if we were going to dance. I didn’t own anything else anyway.

Barb wore a similar dress, but hers was red and whereas mine only cut under my breasts hers cut almost to the waist. She looks pretty hot when she’s dressed up. Foxy and Jill were wearing dancing dresses that were equally enticing. They had adopted the micro-minis that were back in fashion.

There were a lot of guys that worked on the station, and the girls thought they might get lucky on their last night. I offered to become the dedicated sober person to make sure they didn’t get taken advantage of and hopefully got home to the ship. The girls said I was a party pooper, but I find I don’t enjoy getting drunk at the best of times.

It is also an expensive activity, as it takes a lot of alcohol to get me to lose my inhibitions. I don’t mind a drink, but after I’ve had a couple, I don’t tend to want anymore. If I kept drinking, I also have a terrible habit of offending people, as I tend to not pull my punches if they tell me crap that’s not true.

Some guys find this side of me a turn-off and others get a laugh at least. Most women find that a few home truths are not pleasant to hear, so I do have a habit of upsetting them the most. As you can guess, that’s how I got into trouble. The girls kept topping up my drink.

We’d been paid for the week on the station and actually had some cash. A lot of it ended up staying on the station after our night out. We found a table and settled in, and I got the first round. We had decided to drink the cheapest wine, bad idea, but that was what we did.

Barb was the instigator of emptying the bottom of the bottle into my glass when we got up to dance. We were having fun and had been in the club for about two hours, and I honestly didn’t think that I’d had so much to drink.

Jill and Foxy didn’t have much trouble finding guys, and they soon found one for Barb making her happy. We had pushed two tables together so the guys could sit with us. They were nice enough and well aware we were leaving in the morning. They were after the same thing that the girls were.

So, the couples skipped a lot of the ‘Let’s get to know each other’ bullshit and got into the, ‘Are you worth fucking,’ stuff reasonably quickly. The boys had chipped together for a room, and the couples took turns disappearing.

At one stage, Jill, Barb, and their guys went together, and I was left with Foxy and her fuck-buddy Trevor. They were doing some heavy petting, and I decided to get the next bottle of wine. I’d been sitting down for a while, and when I got up, I knew that I was very tipsy.

I tried to think of how much I’d had actually had to drink and realised I didn’t remember actually finishing a glass. I then surmised that the girls had kept topping it up. There had been about six bottles that I knew of brought by us before the boys also swapped to the cheap wine and then I’d lost count.

We had been there about three hours at this time, and I knew I must have drunk at least three bottles by myself, to be as drunk as I was. I was sloshing as well as sloshed, so I headed for the loos first. I noticed a couple of girls from the ship in the powder room, but I ignored them as I was on a mission, I had to go.

I sat and peed and peed. It was with a lot of relief that I finally finished and cleaned up. As I was rearranging the undies, I heard one of the girls saying, “Did you see those little tarts heading off with the men from the moon crew? That blonde bitch had a go at me about doing without and she is screwing every bloke she can before she leaves.”

One of the other girls giggled, “The big cow hasn’t found anyone to screw her, she’ll probably have to pay them.” They all laughed.

The big cow exited the toilet cubical. I walked over to the sink and looked the girls up and down as I washed my hands. I recognised the trio as three of the biggest whingers. The bottle blonde was Pauline the puker, I knew her voice well. None of them would meet my eyes.

I left and headed to the bar. I ordered two more bottles of their cheap plonk. I was fuming mad at the insensitive women. Someone rubbed my arse, and I turned to find a guy whose eyes were at my tit level. He licked his lips and finally thought to look up to my face.

“Any chance you want to fuck?” he said and dropped his eyes to my tits again.

“I’ll fuck your face with my fist if you don’t stop talking to my boobs,” I growled at him. He wasn’t that bad looking, but he was older and a lot shorter than what I went for.

He looked up at me in surprise, “The blonde told me you’d fuck anyone.”

“Which blonde?” I asked with menace.

He looked over at the table with the trio sitting at it; they were giggling and looking at me. I noticed that none of the blokes were at their table and couldn’t blame them. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I think I caught him by surprise, as he didn’t even think to touch me.

I then whispered in his ear, “I’ll pay you fifty if you go chat up the blonde. If you get to fuck her, I’ll give you a hundred more for her knickers as proof.”

He looked at the blonde. She had already given him fifty to fuck me. He looked back at me, “Another hundred, you say? What if she wants to know why I wasn’t with you?”

I nodded and grinned, “Tell her, it’s my time of the month.” He grinned and nodded back. I transferred the fifty to his account, handed him one of the bottles of plonk, and he wandered over to their table. I went back to mine and filled, Foxy’s, Trevor’s and my glasses.

Not long later, the others came back to join us again. The three couples all seemed happy enough with their trips to the room, so they were in good cheer. The boys had gotten more drinks, and they were soon telling us girls some raunchy stories and had us in stitches with laughter.

I’d forgotten about the bloke, and when he came back to me an hour later, I was surprised. “You owe me another hundred,” he said with a big grin.

I looked at him, wondering what he was on about when I remembered his mission. “Do you have the proof?” I asked.

He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a pair of pink knickers with a still wet crotch. I was laughing as I transferred the money to his account. I then poked the knickers into the top of one of the empty bottles. I told the rest of the table that they had to pay for the drinks, as I was now broke.

I offered my new friend a drink, and he sat with us. They all looked at the knickers and Barb had to ask who they belonged to, and what was that all about? I told them and had them laughing in no time. A hand reached past me to grab the knickers, and I grabbed the hand.

“Give them back to me,” the woman snarled twisting in my grip.

“No way, that pair of knickers cost me one-fifty,” I told her, as I released her hand. She tried to grab them again, but Barb beat her to them. Pauline headed around her side of the table, and Barb balled them up and threw them over to Foxy. When Pauline moved over to her, Foxy threw them to one of the boys on my side.

He sniffed the crotch, and this cracked us up, as he scrunched up his nose and said, “Damn, that fish is off.”

This really upset Pauline, and she screamed obscenities at us. One of the bouncers came over and asked what the fuss was about. Pauline said, “That bitch took my knickers and won’t give them back.”

This cracked us up all over again. I took the knickers off the guy beside me and put them in my purse, “Sweetie, I paid a lot for them knickers, they are mine now.”

The bouncer looked at Pauline, “I hope you are aware that prostitution is illegal on this Station?”

“What?” She screamed at him. He’d had enough, grabbed her arm and carted her off, screaming and kicking. I went to get up to stop him, but my new friend stopped me. “If you say anything, they will lock you up too,” he said.

The bar called last drinks, and we decided we had enough and thanked the guys for their company and headed back to the ship. I was still feeling bad, and once we were on board the ship, I dropped the knickers in a recycling chute.

The next morning the Captain came to talk to me about what had happened in the nightclub. I confessed to setting Pauline up after she had tried to set me up. He nodded and asked me to use a little more decorum in the future.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.