Hadrian's Wall - Cover

Hadrian's Wall

Copyright© 2016 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Have you ever seen someone that looks like they have it all? Fame, fortune, hung like a horse with a new woman on his arm every week? Then why don't they seem happy? (Note: Unedited, so be forewarned)[Violence]

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size  

The woman I had talked to was gone from the corner, damn the bad luck, but I had fun dancing so I searched for another wallflower to ask.

I spent the next hour, never stopping, moving from one girl to the next. I don’t think there was a single, well, unattached girl there that I didn’t dance with.

It wasn’t until I took a break that Janet found me, an expression of confusion on her face.

“Where have you been? All the older kids are upstairs. Why are you down here with the freshman?”

“Gee, could it be because my cousin, the girl who invited me, never told me? That she left me down here to be the designated dancer for the wallflowers?” I asked, shaking my head.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry! Please, Leo, come upstairs with me!” she said, grabbing my arm.

Upstairs, there were more sophomores and even a junior or two, kids more my age. There was a heck of a lot more make-outs going on, kids groping and panting on almost every horizontal surface.

I found Debbie fending off the ham-handed advances of a kid wearing a letterman jacket, probably for chess club.

“Debbie? Who is this? I leave you alone for a few minutes and you are in the company of another man?” I tried to sound angry, but the look in her eye made me want to laugh. The guy, however, turned with a sneer until he found he was looking at my stomach. When he looked up, and up again, he turned white and excused himself, disappearing into the dark.

Debbie was laughing and gave me a big hug.

“Thank you Leo. I was to the point that it was either kick him in the balls or fuck him, and I really didn’t want to do either.”

Suddenly, I wasn’t having much fun. I didn’t think Debbie should be here and, to be honest, I probably shouldn’t either. This was all so ... yuck. The thought of sucking face with some stranger for an hour, then going home with aching nuts? Not all that attractive.

Debbie must have seen something in my face because she moved closer, laying her hand on my chest.

“You okay, Leo? For a minute there, you looked, well, angry? Nauseous? Something...”

“I was just looking around and thinking how this really isn’t me. It’s not my scene. I don’t want to sound stuck up, or pretentious, but sucking face in a dark corner of a stranger’s house is not what I call romantic.” I shrugged, laying an arm over her shoulder.

“I know what you mean. I was standing here, wondering why I came, when that pimply faced cross-country guy came over and tried to put the make on me.”

“I thought he was chess club.” I said, grinning. “I don’t want to spoil the girls’ fun though, but yeah, I would rather be home.”

Serendipity or just coincidence, Janet came storming up, trailed by a red-faced, scowling young man.

“Leo...” she started to say, only for the young man to grab her shoulder and spin her around, his hand cocking back to slap her.

Oh fuck no.

I moved, catching his hand as it came forward. My other hand shot out, catching him under the chin and I lifted. His feet were a foot off the floor by the time he was eye to eye with me and I was holding him, one handed, but the throat.

“Were you really going to hit a girl? HIT MY COUSIN?” I growled, spittle hitting him in the face. “GIVE ME ONE REASON I SHOULDN’T TEAR YOUR THROAT OUT.” I was practically screaming.

“Leo, LEO! Please, Leo, he isn’t worth it, he isn’t worth it!” Janet was crying, trying to pull my arm down. It was a second before I realized what was happening. The arm that was holding the scumbag off the floor, was the same arm that Janet was hanging from, tears streaming down her face.

I opened my hand and dropped him.

“Janet, why are you defending him? He was going to hit you!” I asked, confused and angry.

Janet stepped up and held my face between her hands. “I wasn’t you idiot. I was defending you. If you had killed him, you would have gone to jail and he is just not worth it. He isn’t worth a hair on your ass.”

Okay, THAT was funny.

I cracked up, the rage I had felt leaving as quickly as it came. I pulled her to me, hugging her to my chest, and reached out for Debbie, bringing her into the hug too. The guy I had grabbed was laying there, his hands around his throat, and starting to look like wanted to get up, to do something silly.

“He had me pinned down on the bed and was trying to take my pants, off. I told him no and he wouldn’t let me up. If I hadn’t kneed him in the balls, I don’t know what he would have done!” Janet said, tears running down her face.

“Janet, do you want to press charges?” I asked, laying my hand on her shoulder. Douche boy was struggling to stand, looking like he was trying to get away, but a well placed foot in the center of his chest made him subside...

“No, I just ... no, Leo. I just want this to be over.” she said. Debbie stepped up and hugged her.

I wasn’t about to let this go though. Grabbing douchebag by the throat again, I walked over and shut the stereo down.

“LISTEN UP! Everyone, down stairs. NOW!”

There was a flood of people fleeing ahead of me. I drug doucheboy downstairs and did the same thing there, kicking the plug out of the wall and shutting down the music. Over the cacophony of complaints, I yelled.

“WHOSE HOUSE IS THIS? WHERE ARE THE CHAPARONES?”

There was a flurry of movement and four adults, three women and a man, came from the rear of the house looking alarmed. One of them was the woman I had spoken to earlier.

“What is going on here? Who are you? What are you doing to that boy?” the man asked, looking outraged.

“If this is your house, I suggest you take a little more responsibility. Upstairs, where there were no adults, this piece of shit was trying to rape a girl.” I tossed douchebag on the floor at the adult’s feet.

“You can’t come in here and...”

I got right in his face.

“Would you rather I call the cops to do your job for you? You can cover for this worm if you want, but now every kid here knows he tried to rape someone. Every girl here knows he is a would-be rapist.”

My voice echoed in the still room.

I turned back to Janet, gently cupping her cheek and smiling. “Think you can find Jean for me? It is time to go.”

Janet nodded and dove into the crowd. She was back in a moment, her young man clinging to her hand.

“Leo? What’s going on out here?” she asked, sounding frightened.

“Time to go, Jean. Kiss your man goodbye for now.”

Jean looked startled, her eyes drawn to the hand she still held in her own, and jerking away as if stung. I tried not to laugh as she blushed.

The boy, to his credit, looked defiant, and stepped in front of Jean. He kissed her gently on the cheek and whispered in her ear before stepping aside again.

Janet grabbed her hand, and Debbie grabbed both of them, heading them out the door.

Once I started the car, I turned to the girls.

“I am sorry if I went overboard and sorry if I embarrassed you.”

Janet leaned over the back seat and kissed me soundly on the lips, but didn’t say anything.

Jean, however, looked confused and a little defiant. “I don’t understand any of this. Why did we have to leave?” she asked, her voice plaintive.

Debbie took charge, opening her door and getting out, then opening Jean’s door, and telling her to get it back, to talk to her sister. Once Jean was in the back seat, Debbie got in, buckled up, and we were off.

By the time we got home, it was quiet in the back seat. I parked the car in the garage and the girls got out. Debbie held Janet’s hand as they walked in, but Jean held back, blocking the door.

“Sorry Leo, I didn’t know. Thank you for protecting Janet.” She kissed me on the cheek, then scampered in the house.

Inside, I saw Janet being hugged by her father, and Mom, Dad and Christy were standing around looking concerned. They were blocking the stairs so I diverted, sliding in the kitchen instead and grabbing some juice from the fridge.

I sat down at the counter, keeping an ear peeled.

“Leo.” Uncle Marty sounded pissed.

I turned on the stool, looking up at him.

“Sir?”

He stepped forward and, surprised the hell out of me by hugging me. When he release me and stepped back, he laid a hand on my shoulder.

“Thank you.” He said quietly, squeezing my shoulder.

I managed to avoid the rest of them, sneaking past when they were all in the living room and closing the door to my room behind me.

A quick shower and, when I came out, towel wrapped around my waist, I had a room full of people.

“Oh come on!” I grumped, throwing up my hands.

There was a handful of titters, but the mothers and Grandma Dewitt looked confused.

“Is there something I can do for you ladies that couldn’t wait until I had some clothes on?” I asked sarcastically, looking at the grinning faces.

Without waiting for an answer, I grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt, retreating to the bathroom to get dressed.

When I came out again, even the menfolk were in my room.

“It’s Grand Central Station in here.” I said, shaking my head. This time, everyone laughed.

“Okay, who wants to start?”

Dad just grinned. “Well, the girls came in and your Mom saw that, she called Christy and Grandma Dewitt. Then I got curious what was taking so long, so I came along and Marty followed. I think Grandpa Dewitt got bored so, here we are.”

I just scrubbed my hands against my face and sighed.

“Well, not to sound grateful, I love all of you. You are without a doubt, the best family I have.” that got a few chuckles. “But I am tired, so if you folks are going to have a party in here, I will go and sleep on the couch.”

That started an exodus towards the door, much to my relief. When they had all gone, I locked the door and stripped off my clothes again, turning off the light and crawling into bed.

Of course, someone chose that second to knock on the door.

With a sigh, I climbed out of bed and cracked the door, almost getting beaned when it pushed open and Jessica darted in. She was wearing a terrycloth robe, which she quickly shed and dove into the bed stark naked.

Shrugging, I turned from the door and took a step, only to have the door handle hit me in the ass as Janet shot through the gap, closing the door behind her. She made it as far as the edge of the bed, her nightgown already floating to the floor, when she saw Jessica already there.

Of course, that was when Debbie came in, actually locking the door behind her, then turning, seeing both Janet and Jessica, and freezing.

There was a quiet, but very impassioned discussion, that I ignored completely as I circled the bed to the far side and climbed under the covers.

When I felt the mattress sag, I opened my eyes and saw not one, not tow, but three naked girls all sitting cross-legged on the bed, and all staring at me.

“What?” I asked plaintively.

“We all want to sleep here with you tonight.” Jessica said.

“Yeah, really wanted to be close to you tonight.” Janet chimed in.

“Me too, Leo. I slept so good last night, I really loved waking up with you.” Debbie said, blushing when the other two girls turned to stare. “What? We didn’t do anything, we just snuggled.”

‘What? No Jean? If I am going to be skinned alive by a parent in the morning, I might as well go big.” I asked, shaking my head.

There was a round of giggles and Debbie even turned to give the door a look, just in case.

“You can stay, but everyone behaves. Okay?”

They all agreed, and it was a scrum for a minute or two as the dove under the covers. I ended up with Jessica on my left, her head on my shoulder and her leg wrapped around my left leg. Debbie was on the right and her position mirrored Jess.

Janet climbed on top of me, laying her head on my chest and the soft hair above her sex tickling my stomach.

It was surprisingly cosy.

I lay awake for quite a while after all three dropped off to sleep, wondering how I managed to get myself into this. I must have fallen asleep at some point because I woke up to a wet dream.

Well, kinda.

I was dreaming of having three wives, all three happy to share. In my dream, one was sitting on my face, one was sitting on my cock, and one was sitting on my legs, her hands wrapped around the one on my cock and playing with her nipples.

It was a very good dream!

When I realized I was a little freaked. There was something wet and hot around my cock, that much was true.

Janet, who had slept on my chest, and scooted down until her pubic hair was mingled with mine.

Jessica, who had slept on my left, was not there any longer, but I could see her delectable ass sticking out to the side, wiggling. Debbie was still on my right, but one was pressing my hand to her breast and the other was between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

It took me a minute to figure out that Jess had taken my cock in her mouth, and was now rubbing it up and down her sister’s slit. When she slotted me in place, Janet wiggled, slipping further downward and letting the head lodge inside of her with a moan.

Jess, meanwhile, had lowered her head and was licking my balls, bathing them with her saliva.

Janet was hunching, forcing herself backwards and soon I had half of my cock inside of her. I heard Jessica whisper, “That is so fucking hot, Janet. His big cock is stretching your little pussy!”

“He’s so big, Jess, but god, it feels so fucking good!” Janet moaned.

“I can’t believe it fits! It looks like to should be splitting you apart. Feels good, doesn’t it? So big, so hard!” Jess moaned. I could see she was reaching between her legs, frigging herself with her cheek on my thigh, her face just inches away from where I was buried in her sister.

Debbie was groaning, her hips wiggling, seeming frustrated.

When Janet, knowing I was awake, levered herself up so she was kneeling above me, Debbie slid over, whispering in my ear “Leo, please, touch me. I know I can’t fuck you and you can’t even lick me until I get checked, but I need something, I need to feel you.”

“Put your head down there so you can watch.” I said, and watched a she swapped ends, her feet by my head and her face mirroring Jessica’s, rested on my thing.

“God that is so fucking hot!” she moaned, grabbing my hand and drawing it to her sex.

Jess, never one to let a good opportunity go to waste, Popped up so that she could climb aboard, planting her pussy on my face, facing her sister.

“Lick it, Leo, Lick my pussy.”

“Oh jesus fuck, Jess! I can see it, I can see him licking you!” Janet moaned, her hips making little circles above me, the last two inches of my cock still sticking out of her.

Meanwhile I had inserted two fingers into Debbie, with my thumb on her clit. My fingers, insider her hot slit, were searching for her G-spot while my thumb circled her button.

It was kind of like patting your head and rubbing your stomach, at first, until I got into a rhythm. By the time I found Debbie’s G-spot, I had finished sucking the juices out of Jessica and began attacking her clit. Janet was making little circles with her hips while one hand frigged her clit and the other savaged her nipples.

I am not sure how it worked, maybe it was like women in the same house syncing up monthly cycles, but the girls seemed to be feeding on each other, amping each other up.

When they came, it was a three-part harmony of sighs and moans, each of the quivering on one of my body parts and the combined eroticism shot me over the top, my orgasm bowling me over and filling Janet’s little pussy with my cum.

Jess lifted herself off my face, then she and Debbie helped Janet down so she wouldn’t collapse, forcing the rest of me into her and hurting her. Once she was down, Jessica attacked my cock, sucking it clean and licking up the combined juices from the base and from my balls.

Equally surprising was Debbie burying her face in Janet’s twat, licking and sucking my cum out of her, making Janet squirm and moan until she came again, bucking and whining. Between the sight of Debbie eating pussy and Jessica’s mouth on my cock, I was still hard as a rock.

Debbie had crawled up and was sucking on Janet’s breasts and riding her leg, rubbing her pussy along Janet’s thigh while Jessica, satisfied that I was long and strong again, rolled over the top of me and urged me to climb aboard.

I didn’t require much urging, sinking my cock into her with a grunt, taking two or three strokes to get deep enough to be bumping her cervix. Both Jess and I were watching Deb and Janet, and neither of us seemed particularly surprised when Janet pushed Debbie up so she could get at the older girl’s breasts.

Debbie was still riding Janet’s thigh so Janet dipped one hand down to rub Debbie’s clit while the other was twisting a nipple. With her teeth on Debbie’s second nipple, Debbie was moaning and throwing her head from side to side.

Jessica, turned on even more, was meeting each thrust, trying to force more and more of my cock into her and it was a struggle to protect her from herself, holding back each time I slid home.

Jessica seemed to become frustrated and put her hands on my chest, pushing me away. Surprised I pulled back and my cock slid out with a wet POP! sound. She flipped over and stuck her ass up in the air, reaching blindly behind her for me. I scooted forward, letting her direct the action, and she plugged me back into her pussy again. I began fucking her again, getting just a little more into her this way, Jessica’s squeals told me she liked it too.

To my left, Debbie had just cum again and was crushing Janet to her chest, whimpering and shaking.

Jessica felt so good around my cock, and I could feel her hands underneath her, one rubbing her clit and the other fondling my balls. Faster and faster, her pucker winking at me, teasing me. I was getting close so I wet my finger and began massaging her pucker, teasing her, slipping just the tip in. Jess was moaning a whining beneath me, pushing back every time she felt my finger enter her, so I gave her what she wanted, sliding my finger in as far as I could go. She went wild again, bucking and screaming into the pillow, clamping down on my cock with her pussy and pushing me over the edge again.

We were a sweating, panting, sticky mess, but there were four smiles in that bed and I was ready for more sleep.

Of course someone knocked on the door. Of course they did.

“Guys ... guys! Dad is getting up, I heard him, and Aunt Christy just snuck back to her room!” Jean’s voice was muffled, but clear enough that there was a mad scramble for night clothes.

Debbie, dressed first, opened the door and drug Jean in. Jean stood there, her eyes taking in my sticky cock, the messed up bed and her scrambling sisters, not to mention the JBF hair on Debbie.

“Oh my god! All of you?” she asked, wide eyes. Both hands were over her mouth but I could see her little nipples tenting her night shirt and her thighs rubbing together.

There was a mass exodus from my room, Janet and Jessica dragging an uncooperative Jean with them.

What did I do? I went back to sleep. If this got out, I wanted to die fully rested.

It was Christmas Eve day, and the house was filled with the smells of the season. Grandma Dewitt had taken over the kitchen, with Mom and Christy as her lieutenants, and they had all drafted the four girls to help.

Grandpa Dewitt was holding court in the living room with Uncle Marty and Dad, football being the object of their discussions.

I, on the other hand, realized that I needed to go shopping. I couldn’t imagine waking up tomorrow and not having gifts for the girls.

A whispered word with Uncle Marty got me a set of keys and another with Dad got me a credit card and spending limit, then I was off, sneaking out while the women folk were busy.

I managed to find the Mall again, where we had shopped for clothes, and I wandered the packed concourse looking at each store, trying to decide what to buy.

I think malls are cursed. I have decided that, after today, I will never willingly set foot in one today.

Why? Guess who I ran in to? That’s right! You are a smart one!

Little wanna-be-rapist and tough guy, whatever the fuck his name had been. Jimmy? Timmy? Something like that. He was walking along with Mommy and Daddy.

His mother was a tired, beat down looking woman who looked as if she was on autopilot. I couldn’t even imagine what life would be like in that house and even trying made me cringe.

Dad, on the other hand, looked like one of those guys who made a few touchdowns in high school, and has managed to do absolutely nothing of worth since, yet that single success feeds his ego. He sees himself as a big man, but the rest of the world sees a tub of lard who might have, a long time ago, have been in shape.

Junior, I’ll just call him junior since wanna-be-rapist-tough-guy is such a mouthful, saw me and tugged on his father’s arm. When Dad looked like he was going to belt his kid, Junior managed to get his attention and pointed to me.

Fuck.

Dad, full of righteous anger, stomped over to me and stood, fists on his ample hips, face as red as his bloodshot eyes.

“My boy says you falsely accused him of trying to rape some slut, then you attacked him.” he growled, sticking his face within an inch of mine.

Mom just cringed, looking like she wished she was anywhere but here.

“Your son is a cowardly liar who doesn’t understand the word no, tries to hit women from behind and pisses his pants when he is caught in the act.” I said, loudly enough to draw a crowd.

“Who the fuck do you think you are, you little punk. I should kick the shit out of you and teach you some manners!” the man roared, taking a boxers stance.

“Kick his ass, Dad! Show him!” Junior was yelling, dancing around behind his father, a look of unholy glee on his face.

“Sir, you should take that worthless worm of a rapist son of yours and go home. Good, hard-working and honest people are trying to shop for the holiday.” I said with a sneer, egging the man on.

With an unintelligible roar, he charged me, barely getting his bulk moving before I stepped aside, leaving my foot behind for him to trip over.

He crashed into a garbage can and then into a bench, raising an unholy clatter. More and more people were gathering around, pointing at the cursing, gasping man who was trying to get back to his feet.

“I am going to rip your head off, you little faggot!” the man screamed, charging again. This time I was standing with my back to a metal pole almost as wide as I was and, when I jumped to the side, the sound of his head hitting that pole sent up an unholy GONG! that reverberated through the mall, bringing all foot traffic to a halt for a hundred feet or more in every direction.

Junior’s father seemed to straighten up and, with a confused look on his face and a bleeding gash on his forehead, he toppled backward like a felled tree. His head hitting the tile of the walkway was a dirty, cringe-worth sound and I actually feared for the man.

“Can someone call 911? Maybe mall security? This man is going to need medical help.”

Junior, standing there staring down at his father, looked stunned. His mother was actually grinning, though she was hiding it behind her hand.

I stepped over in front of Junior.

“Did you tell your poor mother what you did? Did you tell her that you tried to force yourself on a girl who begged you to stop? Did you tell her that you tried to attack her when her back was turned?” I asked loudly, all the heads in the area turning to look at Junior.

His mother looked ashamed, and I felt bad for her. Then she did something that shocked me. She walked over and spit on the face of the man on the ground, then turned and grabbed her son by the ear, twisting it painfully.

“My husband is my husband and I ain’t no excuse for that, but I stood by and let him teach my son to be an animal too, and for that, I am guilty. If you see that girl again, tell her I am sorry.”

Without another word, she turned and marched off, dragging a screaming and crying junior by his ear.

Mall security finally showed up and, after more than a dozen witnesses swore that the man rammed his own head into the column, they began to disburse the crowd so medical help could get through.

Me? I went shopping. Maybe I shouldn’t have been smiling so much, but most folks just thought I had the holiday spirit.

For Debbie I bought a silver locket and, inside, instead of a picture, there was a place for engraving. Jean got a necklace as well, with a charm that was a tiny cage, holding an even tinier bird. For Janet, a charm bracelet with a tiny, silver whistle charm. For Jessica, I bought an ankle bracelet with a tiny, silver bell on it that tinkled so faintly that it was more of a suggestion than a sound.

When I left the mall, I decided that I would find smaller places to shop, places where I wouldn’t run into people that didn’t like me.

Christmas dinner was ... oh my god, a feast beyond anything I had ever had before. There was Turkey and Ham, lamb chops and roast beef. There were three kinds of mashed potatoes, six different vegetables not including the tossed salad. There were cornbread muffins and Hawaiian sweet rolls, homemade bread and croissants. For dessert there was pie. Apple, blueberry, minced meat, pumpkin, cherry, key lime and banana creme.

I ate so much that I feared for the skin on my stomach, afraid it would split open and pour everything I ate on the floor at my feet. Then I had another slice of apple pie.

Hey, I am still a teenager.

Christmas morning was a lot of fun. Being an only child, Christmas morning were always laid back, just Mom, Dad and me. We would wander in after breakfast and sit down, Mom and Dad sipping coffee while I handed out present from under the tree.

This year, with four teens and six adults, the tree was fairly buried under the largest pile of gifts I had ever seen. The girls all gathered around the tree, leaving a spot for me to join them, while the parents sat back and grinned, love pouring out of every eye.

The girls all got stacks and stacks of clothes, and each one got a new iPad from Grandpa Dewitt, which earned him a dogpile of kisses.

Mom and Dad got me a brand new leather jacket, a blazer style that was almost as soft as Jamie’s butt, though I didn’t mention that part. The thought of her threatened to make my eyes water so I resolutely pushed her back into her special place until later.

I was shocked when I opened a gift from Uncle Marty. Inside was a Hamilton Ventura XXL wrist watch, a fantastically futuristic looking watch that had been worn by Will Smith in the Men in Black movies.

“Uncle Marty, this is ... this is too much, really.” I protested. Who bought an $1100 watch for a teenager?

“Hush. It’s my money, and you ... you deserve it, Leo. That and much, much more.” he said, his eyes mysteriously moist.

When Janet leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, I quit protesting, letting her help me strap it on.

Damn this was a cool watch!

I had saved up for Mom and Dad’s gift. Mom had been talking about taking a cruise down to the islands for years. It was always one thing or another, but she never got to go. I had saved and saved, and bought them an all expenses paid cruise for two to Jamaica. It even included round trip air fair. All they had to do was pick the dates.

Mom burst out crying and hugged me, while Dad just smiled.

“Pick a day, mom. I am old enough to be by myself for a few days or, if that is too much for you to worry about, I’ll come visit the girls for a week.”

Marty, Christy and all four girls chimed in, saying that it was a wonderful idea, so Dad just nodded. “You tell me when, honey.”

When it came time to give my gifts to the girls, I handed them out one at a time.

Debbie went first, since she was closest, and I handed her a small box.

She opened it and smiled, her face lighting up when she saw the silver necklace and she squeaked when she saw the silver locket. She looked at me, a question in her eyes, but she turned back and pried open the locket, reading what was inscribed inside.

“Each morning I am born again, my future a wonder to behold.”

Debbie began to cry, and flung her arms around my neck, holding me tight. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly on top of the head. For her ears only, I whispered, “It’s all up to you, but remember that everyone here, everyone, loves you.”

When Debbie was able to stop crying, she rushed to show her mother, and they started all over again.

Next was Jean, and she came over the kneel in front of me, opening her box eagerly. She looked up, holding the tiny charm in her hand, and she smiled at me.

I leaned forward until our foreheads touched and I whispered, “You have two older sisters but you don’t have to be like them. You have to be like you. I can see it in you when you smile ... When you do break free, when you spread your wings, you will fly higher, sing sweeter, just because you are you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.