Matt's Crazy Corner of the World
Chapter 21: The Shootout

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Shootout - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

“Go play with our toy so I can have a turn,” Raven laughed. Matt moved Sue out of the way and pressed slowly into Penny, finding that she was extremely tight. Jodi and Carla moved away as he kissed his way north, paying homage to Penny’s breasts, then kissing her neck, and finally her mouth--which was covered with Carla’s girl goo.

“Does Carla taste good with a pussy full of my cum?” he asked Penny, making her shiver.

“How do you do that? I thought the scenes in your books were imaginary, but the way you know what buttons to push to make me respond, I’m pretty sure you’ve actually done each of them.”

“I talk to women to find out what they like and don’t like. I ask about their fantasies and try to learn something from each woman,” he replied while pistoning slowly in and out. Holding her hands above her head, Matt kissed her and thrust into her hard, making her groan. After several hard thrusts, he broke the kiss.

“You always have to be on guard and have to be in control. You can’t drink and can’t wear high heels that would make your legs look even sexier. You have to be careful when and where you let your hair down. While you are definitely not submissive, I thought you might enjoy pretending you weren’t in control. I watched your face. Had you reacted negatively when I wrapped your top around your wrists, I’d have stopped immediately. As it stands now, you’re my prisoner and I intend to ravish you thoroughly.”

“Bite my nipples,” she begged quietly so he did, harder than he would have before meeting Helen.

“Yes!” she exclaimed when he did. She growled when he pulled on the nipple using his teeth and she began thrusting her hips wildly. Matt could tell she was coming and kissed her, covering her mouth just before she screamed and climaxed.

He held his weight off her while she caught her breath and regained her senses, but still stroked slowly in and out of her.

“Oh ... my ... god,” she gasped when she opened her eyes.

Raven leaned down and kissed her. “Give her the full treatment, Babe,” she told Matt, making Penny’s eyes open wider. “You two tend to her nipples,” she told Sue and Jodi, “ ... after having her lick your pussies,” she amended the order.

Penny eagerly licked both girls, pouting when she only got a brief taste. “The two pussies you just licked were mother and daughter,” Raven whispered to Penny, whose eyes shot open in surprise. Penny watched Matt as he shifted his position to the one he had learned on that special Tuesday.

“What are you doing?” Penny asked.

“If you’ve read my books, you may recognize this from book two, Deep Breath.”

“Ohmigod, I remember this,” she cried out when he slipped a finger inside her alongside his cock. By then, they were both ready to cum and Matt quickly added the second finger and nodded to Sue and Jodi. They began rolling Penny’s nipples between their teeth and pulling on them. When Penny started coming, Matt rammed the second finger through her rosette.

If Raven hadn’t been sitting on Penny’s face, hotel security would have been pounding on their door because of her scream. It took Matt several more seconds to finish pumping cum into Penny’s unconscious body.

“Damn,” Melody commented from beside the bed.

“Good job, Babe,” Raven praised as she got up and kissed him.

Matt got out of bed on shaky legs that suddenly got even shakier. His sisters were on the second bed, both naked, and locked in a 69.

“You want to do the honors when she wakes up?” Raven asked Melody, motioning to Penny’s gooey pussy.

“Oh, yeah,” Melody replied excitedly.

CC pulled Matt down on top of her on the carpeted floor, guiding him into her sheath. Despite just coming, seeing his sisters going at each other had him hard again.

“Watching you is much better than any porn film,” CC chuckled as they began their horizontal mambo.

Everyone was (mostly) dressed and the room had been aired out when Marilynn and Sheila got the calls from Brian and Charlie. “Take a shower and wash off the fish smell, then come up to Matt’s suite,” both girls told their husbands. “Do you mind if we borrow one of the bedrooms?” Marilynn asked in a sultry voice. Matt’s sisters had already called Marilynn’s room and had Vickie and Heather bring the two little ones up to the suite.

“Be my guest,” he replied, giving Sheila permission to use the other spare bedroom.

“Too bad you didn’t bring your baseball cap,” Sheila chuckled, necessitating an explanation about the inadvertent video he shot of the woman he had met and how his sisters saw it, and then made their own sex videos to show him.

“I thought it was strange that you didn’t mind them being in the room with us,” Penny commented.

“Honestly, I didn’t even know they were there at first. I was too intent on you.”

Matt’s sisters had barely finished nursing the babies when the guys arrived. Raven and Melody each had one of the babies burping them when CC answered the door. Matt was lying on the far couch with his eyes closed.

“You should have seen the fifty-eight-pound tuna I caught!” Brian exclaimed.

“And I caught a forty-seven-pound wahoo!” Charlie added excitedly.

“You should see what Matt caught,” Raven laughed, motioning to Penny and Melody.

“Doesn’t he have a limit or something?” Charlie whined.

“Not as long as they’re legal and he shares with me,” Raven purred. “Besides, he usually practices catch and release.”

“Actually, we caught him this morning, although it took him two hours to notice us,” Melody quipped. “We were right in front of the little cabana he rented but he was so intent on his writing that he only saw us after he finished the book he was working on and emailed it to his editor.” Matt had sat up by then and saw the guys shaking their heads at him.

“Speaking of catching and spending the afternoon screwing,” Marilynn said. She walked over to Brian and hooked her finger in his mouth like a fishhook, and led him to one of the spare bedrooms. Grinning, Sheila did the same to Charlie.

They were still at it when his mom called about dinner. “You might as well come up to my suite to wait,” Matt chuckled, and then explained that his sisters had their husbands in the two spare bedrooms.

His mom stopped just inside the doorway and moved her finger up and down when she pointed to each girl in the room as if she were counting them. His dad, however, looked surprised.

“Melody? Melody Fremont?” he asked.

“Busted,” she said. “I’m sorry, but I don’t remember meeting you. I don’t have the same gift for names and faces that Daddy does.”

“We haven’t actually met,” he replied. “I work for ZeTA Political Consultants and recognize you from the family photo we used for one of the mailers we sent out for the election two years ago.”

“We met on the beach this morning,” Matt explained when his dad looked at him questioningly.

“Welcome to Matt’s Crazy Corner of the World,” his dad laughed.

“It may be crazy, but I don’t think I’ve ever felt as relaxed around a guy as I did when he took us to lunch today. I always wonder if the guy’s after me because of Daddy’s money or notoriety. He might be a reporter fishing for a story or some sort of psycho. Since we recognized him this morning and approached him, I knew Matt wasn’t interested in me for money, notoriety, or a news story. We flat out propositioned him and he told us his girlfriend had to meet us and agree first, so I knew he wasn’t a psycho,” she laughed.

“Daddy’s head of security always insists on knowing about any guys I go out with so I had Penny take a picture of us and send it to him. He had a cow when Matt’s security clearance was higher than his was and called Daddy. Daddy had to call someone he knew to find out more about Matt. He texted Penny to let her know that he approved of me seeing Matt, the first guy he’s ever approved of.”

Matt’s mom looked at Matt and rolled her eyes again. “At least she’s grinning,” Matt thought.

“Hey, it’s not Matt’s fault that he’s such a chick magnet,” Raven protested after seeing her roll her eyes, making Matt’s mom laugh.

Charlie chose that moment to exit the spare bedroom, looking totally exhausted. “You look terrible,” Matt’s mom said as she continued laughing.

“Yeah, but he felt good,” Sheila jibed as she exited the room right behind him. She looked a bit disheveled.

“Is it something in the air?” his mom asked as she looked around.

“No, it was listening to the noise coming from Matt’s room all afternoon,” Marilynn teased as she exited the other spare bedroom. She didn’t look any better than her sister did.

“You two need to brush your hair so we can go to dinner,” their mom told them. The sisters grabbed their purses and headed for one of the bathrooms. Charlie and Brian collapsed onto one of the couches.

“I heard that you had a good time fishing,” Matt commented.

“You should have seen the wahoo fight,” Charlie said, suddenly more energetic.

“I’ve never heard of a wahoo,” Matt replied. Charlie explained that they were long and slender and looked a bit like a barracuda. Supposedly, the Wahoo’s flesh was among the best. They both sold their catch on the docks when they returned and had the cash they received to give to Matt since he paid for the fishing trip.

“Keep it,” he told them. “Use it to do something nice for your wives.”

Deciding on dinner, the girls wanted to try a place they heard about in town. Matt’s mom laughed because they heard about the same place from the couple playing golf ahead of them. Denise was sitting with Sue, nodding. Even Melody and Penny agreed, having been there already.

Matt called the desk and asked to use the two vans and was told the vans would be ready in twenty minutes. Raven and Denise took Penny and Melody into the bedroom and returned five minutes later with Melody and Penny wearing some of the girls’ clothing instead of swimsuits.

The group took the elevator downstairs twenty minutes later and the concierge called for the vans. He told the group that the vans were waiting and would be out front in a minute or two. They hadn’t wanted to block the drop-off and loading area while waiting for them. They began exiting the hotel, scattered in small groups. Melody and Denise each claimed one of Matt’s arms. They were giggling as they had a contest to see who could hip bump him into the other girl the most. Matt gave the two doors a hard push using both hands to open them so all three of them could exit together.

Penny had exited just ahead of them through a door to their right. There was a taxi sitting right in front waiting for a fare. The bellhop was off to their right at the little stand they had. Another car pulled up on the far side of the driveway, just about even with the cab. Matt was thinking that the nondescript, beat-up car looked out of place in front of the Ritz-Carlton when he noticed that the guy sitting to the left of the driver had a gun. (They drive on the left side of the road, so, usually, the driver’s seat is on the right side.)

Seeing the gun, Matt shouted, “Get down,” as he simultaneously pulled Melody and Denise down and to the left so the cab provided them cover from the gunman.

Penny had seen the gun at the same moment and stepped back with her left foot, turning to face the gunman as she pulled her gun out of the beach bag. At the same time, Matt heard two extremely loud noises that sounded like a car backfiring right next to him. He realized it was two shots fired and the sound echoed inside the covered driveway and entryway to the hotel.

At the same moment as he heard the shots, he also heard one bullet striking Penny, a sound he’d never forget. She’d just begun to shout and only managed to yell, “Ge...” before the bullet hit her, twisting her to the right as her legs folded beneath her and she collapsed.

Instinctively, Matt lunged for Penny’s left arm which was splayed towards him. Grabbing her wrist, he yanked her behind the cab as if she weighed much less than when he had picked her up earlier. A split second later, another bullet ricocheted off the sidewalk right where she’d been lying. Matt still didn’t know if she was alive, but Melody and Raven were both checking. Two shots from behind Matt scared the shit out of him. He spun to face the new shooter as he positioned himself between the shooter and the girls, only to find CC standing behind one of the round concrete pillars, drawing a bead on the car.

The poor taxi driver pushed the passenger door of his car open and scrambled out, joining the others hiding behind his car. Shots from behind the second pillar framing the front door drew Matt’s attention. Yet another gorgeous woman had her pistol aimed at the car. He’d seen her twice earlier in the day. He just now realized that she was probably another of Melody’s bodyguards, even though she’d always been some distance away from them.

Penny’s gun was lying on the ground just beyond where Matt could safely reach. Since they had shot Penny, Matt assumed that they intended to get Melody’s bodyguard out of the way, and their target was Melody. If Melody was their target, they’d have to come around to his side of the cab to get her, leaving the three of them and the cab driver exposed. Matt noted that, aside from the two women with guns and the group hiding behind the cab, everyone else had managed to crawl back inside the hotel to safety. Still, Matt felt that he had to do something.

Kicking off his sandal, Matt grabbed it and used it to extend his reach, dragging the pistol towards himself. A second later, he was glad that he’d used the sandal as he felt a slug hit it. Had Matt not had a good grip on the straps, the impact would have ripped the sandal out of his hand. As it was, he still felt tingles in his hand, but managed to drag the pistol close enough that he could grab it without exposing himself to the shooters from the car.

“Now what?” he thought. “I have a pistol and the shooters are well within my range--well, barely within my range. Sticking my head out from behind the cab or above the trunk of the cab doesn’t seem prudent given the demise of my sandal.” Matt realized that he could see beneath their car by looking under the cab, so he took a quick peek.

He couldn’t see enough to see anyone inside the car, but saw two men outside the car, kneeling on the far side. Lying prone and steadying the pistol as best he could, Matt aimed at the knee of the shooter near the back of the car. The shooter was moving too much until he stopped for something. Matt fired one shot.

“Yes!” he hissed triumphantly when he saw blood splatter from bullet’s impact with the guy’s knee. His shriek of pain was music to Matt’s ears. Matt still had the gun aimed beneath the cab when the guy fell onto his back. Taking careful aim one more time, Matt fired, sending a slug through the guy’s left side and into his chest.

There was no scream of pain. The body shuddered from the bullet’s impact and then lay, unmoving.

The guy near the front of the car moved to make sure he was behind the front wheel. Matt tried shooting through the tire. The shot hit the rim after puncturing the tire; the only thing Matt accomplished was giving their car a flat tire. He hadn’t heard any scream of pain, and now, couldn’t see beneath the front part of the car where the last shooter was.

Realizing that he hadn’t heard any recent shots from behind, Matt turned to check on CC and the other woman. Both were still okay and had their guns aimed at the car. He also noticed Melody holding pressure on Penny’s right shoulder. Denise had Penny’s head in her lap. The poor cab driver was pale and looked like he would have to change his underwear.

“What’s the status of the shooters in the car?” Matt asked CC.

“Front seat on this side is dead and hanging partway out the window. Haven’t seen the driver since the first shot I took at him, but I’m pretty sure I hit him,” she replied.

“The guy in the back on the far side of the car is dead,” he told her. Then he mimed crawling behind the cab and behind the shooters’ car. CC shook her head vehemently. Matt nodded and started crawling, keeping his attention focused beneath the car so he’d know if the gunman at the front of the car moved. He couldn’t see him where he was but would be able to see him if he moved around the front or towards the rear of the car.

“Shit, at the rate I’m moving, it’ll be dawn before I reach the other car,” Matt grumbled silently.

Instead of crawling, he bent his arms at the elbow and held them tightly to his chest. He quickly rolled sideways three times and stopped, checking beneath the car again. One more roll put him behind the shooter’s car. Looking beneath the car, he could see the last shooter, even though the guy hadn’t fired since Matt started shooting.

Because of the flat tire, the car was still low enough that Matt only had a narrow gap to fire through. He stretched out beneath the back end of the car, nervously noting the gas tank above his head. From where he was, the fourth shooter was barely six feet away. Matt felt a lot more confident making a shot through the two-inch gap from that distance. He gently squeezed the trigger and got the result he wanted. His shot hit the guy in the knee. When the guy’s gun clattered to the ground, Matt quickly backed out from under the car and stuck his gun and head around the back of the car, looking beneath the open rear driver’s side door, what would be the rear passenger’s door in the U.S.

“Don’t even think about it,” he growled when the guy reached for the gun with his left hand while still gripping the knee with the other. The gun was on the ground to the guy’s left, but Matt didn’t know if he was a southpaw. The guy’s hand froze, hovering inches from the gun. Matt could tell by his indecision that he intended to try for the gun, so he was ready. The guy rolled to his right, even while grabbing for the gun with his left hand as he began the roll. While Matt had expected him to try for the gun, the difficult move surprised him. Still, when the guy rolled, his body was on the ground where Matt could still see him below the open car doors.

Two of the three rounds Matt fired found their mark. The first was the only one he needed. The way the guy was positioned on the ground with his head towards Matt, “center body mass” meant the top of his head. Somebody was going to have one hell of a mess to clean off the walkway. Matt felt his stomach churning like it had during the “pick play shootout.”

“Clear,” he shouted so CC could hear him. Both women approached, covering each other as they did. Three of the men were dead. The driver had a through and through in his left shoulder. He had played it smart and stayed lying down on the front seat, trying to stop the bleeding from his shoulder wound.

Matt had heard the sirens approaching even before he reached the back of the shooters’ car. By now, they were damn close, and it sounded like nearly a hundred sirens of all sorts wailing. CC took her gun and the gun Matt used and removed the magazines. After emptying the round in the chamber of each gun, she set everything on top of the shooters’ car. She had Matt get his passport and Secret Service ID and she put them with the gun he had used. She also added Penny’s passport and special permit to carry in the Caymans.

The other woman did the same and the trio sat on the trunk of the car. Matt got up and took the opportunity to covertly put a drop of Dart on his thumb once he was inside the shooters’ car. He pressed his thumb into the driver’s mouth, surprising him. CC had already cuffed both of the driver’s hands to the steering wheel and taken away his car keys and cell phone. Then, she made sure he didn’t have a second weapon or a handcuff key.

“How’s Penny?” Matt asked when he got back to the rear of the car.

“She’s hurting, but should be okay,” CC replied. “What did you do to the driver?”

“I softened him up so he’ll be easier to question. Whoever these guys were, they had someone inside the hotel letting them know when we were leaving. I saw one of the bellhops off to the side of the lobby texting when the concierge told us the vans would be right here.”

The three of them jumped as something inside the trunk thumped against the lid. As much as they wanted to retrieve their guns and open the trunk, the first police cars had just skidded to a stop a few feet away. The officer with the sergeant stripes on his shoulder was on a cell phone. “Two women and a tall guy,” he said into the phone.

“Passports?” he asked. They motioned to the roof of the car.

“Seems like you’ve done this before; you knew the drill,” he commented, and not maliciously.

“Okay,” he said as he handed their IDs back. “We need the weapons for ballistics tests. Why are there two IDs with this gun?”

“The weapon belongs to the person with the permit,” CC explained. “She was hit by one of the first shots and was unconscious. Matt pulled her to safety behind the cab over there and then used his shoe to reach her gun. Trina and I fired from behind the concrete pillars and killed the man who fired the first shots and wounded the driver when he pulled a gun.

“Matt got that guy by firing beneath both the cab and their car,” she said as she motioned to the first guy Matt shot.

“Then he crawled and rolled to the back of the shooters’ car while Trina and I covered the last gunman. Matt shot him in the leg from under this car and then covered him from just around the back corner of the car. Evidently, the guy tried to pick up the pistol he dropped and Matt shot him again.

“The driver is cuffed to the steering wheel, but someone or something is inside the trunk of the car thumping around,” CC warned.

Everyone stepped back and CC thumbed the key fob to open the trunk while several officers covered it with drawn weapons. Inside was an attractive woman Matt guessed was in her early thirties. She was bound and gagged securely. Matt helped an officer lift her out of the trunk. CC produced a knife, making the two closest officers step back away from her. She carefully cut the duct tape binding the woman’s wrists, knees, and ankles while Matt pulled the duct tape off her mouth.

“Thank you,” she sobbed once she spit out the rag that had been shoved into her mouth.

Matt pulled the sergeant aside. “These men have someone inside the hotel working for them. I think one of the bellhops texted them to let them know we were on the way out. The woman the bodyguards were protecting is the daughter of a prominent and wealthy U.S. Senator from Texas.

“I’ve learned a secret using pressure points like acupuncture and I can use it to make the driver talk. All I intend to do is pinch a specific spot on both of his cheeks at the same time. What I do won’t harm him or leave any sort of marks; it will make him tell us the complete truth about anything we ask. In five or ten minutes, you’ll know everything he knows,” Matt promised.

“Stand right there and watch me. If I do anything that looks like I’m harming him, cuff me,” Matt challenged when the sergeant frowned at his suggestion.

“But he has rights,” the sergeant protested.

“So do we, and they violated our rights. If the U.S. government learns that kidnappers are targeting wealthy Americans, I imagine they’ll issue a travel advisory. Other countries will hear about it and issue travel advisories to their people. Imagine what will happen when people start pulling their money out of Cayman banks and putting it in Swiss banks. Besides, you don’t have to use what he tells you.”

“Fine, five minutes,” the sergeant said gruffly. It took less than two minutes before the driver was programmed and spilling his guts. CC had her cell phone recording the confession. The poor officer was trying unsuccessfully to write everything down. Start to finish, it took less than ten minutes before the driver was in an ambulance, following Penny to the hospital. Trina and Melody had already left in the ambulance with Penny.

CC had Matt’s laptop fired up doing something with the cell phones she took from the four gunmen. When she finished, she handed the phones, each inside a plastic bag, to the police sergeant. “If you go inside the lobby to the concierge and call the last number that called this phone, you should have the inside guy,” she told him.

They all went inside. Matt saw the guy he had previously noted texting and moved so he was between him and the exit to the back of the hotel where the beach was. CC saw what Matt was doing and moved to block his escape to the north. The sergeant moved a man to block any escape to the south and then called the number that had sent the text. The guy’s cell phone rang.

He looked like a caged rat as he sought an escape. Deciding that CC was the easiest target, he ran at her, ending up in a heap at her feet as she grinned smugly at Matt.

“You knew he’d come at me, didn’t you?” she asked.

“Of course, you look so helpless,” Matt teased, having learned months ago that she was quite skilled in martial arts. Fortunately for Matt, she pulled the punch when she slugged him in the shoulder.

The sergeant was much less gruff when he approached them. “Any chance you can tell which phone number was used to alert them when Mrs. Grancotti was leaving her hotel?” he asked CC. She flipped through the received texts on the same phone and showed him the received text. She also showed him the photos taken at the airport and emailed to the phone.

One photo was of the woman in the trunk. She was standing next to a man. The caption with the photo said target and husband. Another photo was of Melody and one was of Penny. The caption on Penny’s photo said armed. Melody’s photo said target.

“How did you get into his email?” the sergeant asked suspiciously.

“It’s the sort of thing I usually do,” CC replied, motioning to her Secret Service ID.

Matt texted Melody to see how Penny was doing. He also asked if she could have visitors. She texted back that the doctors were still removing the bullet, but thought she’d be okay. She suggested waiting until morning to visit and thanked him for saving Penny and for helping to save everyone.

The hotel manager approached Matt and apologized for the actions of their employee. He even assured Matt that any expenses for their stay at the hotel would be comped.

Matt finally turned to his neglected women. “Is everyone okay?” he asked as he embraced the cluster. His legs sagged almost as soon as he hugged them, and he staggered to a nearby planter and sat on the edge of it.

“Are we okay?” Raven asked incredulously. How are you doing?”

“I’m okay,” he replied tiredly, “but I think my sandal has had it,” he added as he kicked off the sandal with the hole through the bottom of it. Naturally, that got a reaction from the girls and they had to make sure his foot was okay.

CC sat next to Matt with Heather being very solicitous of her. “Adrenaline letdown hit you yet?” CC asked.

“Oh, yeah,” Matt agreed, holding his right hand out so she could see how badly it was shaking. “I had to sit down before I fell down.”

“This was only the second shooting I’ve been in,” she said. “The first one took me six months to deal with. Roger said you were fine after your first time.”

“I was a bit queasy at first but figured that they started it, and it was either me or them,” Matt explained.

“Shit,” he sighed. “I’m starving, but I’m too tired to eat.”

“Let’s go up to your suite and order room service,” his mom suggested.

Charlie and Brian helped hold Matt up and Heather and Denise helped hold CC up long enough to get them to the suite.

“Damn, Matt, you looked like you’d trained for that kind of shit,” Brian said while they made their way to the elevators.

“The only training I’ve had was at the range, and the first guy I hit tonight was near the limit of my accurate range.”

“It took guts to expose yourself to pull Penny to safety, and then to get over to the other car so you could shoot the last guy. I’d have been busy soiling my shorts,” Charlie said. “And that’s three times you’ve been involved in some serious shit.”

“Let’s not remind Mom about that ... Dad either,” Matt almost begged.

Once they got to the suite, CC and Matt collapsed next to each other on one of the couches. Matt ordered the biggest porterhouse they had and hoped he could stay awake long enough to enjoy it.

“Uh, oh,” he thought several minutes later when his mom sat next to him.

“I can’t tell you how proud I am of you,” she said, surprising him. Her voice was filled with emotion. “You too, CC,” she added. “That was the hardest thing I ever had to watch, even harder than when I watched them carry you off the football field that time.” That incident had only been a badly sprained ankle, but they hadn’t known it when Matt was being carted off the field.

“You reacted instinctively and pulled Penny to safety. I was afraid you’d lean out and try to grab her gun, but you thought it through and used your sandal instead. Then you figured out that you could shoot those guys from beneath the taxi without exposing yourself like CC and Trina had to do.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.