Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 19: Raven

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19: Raven - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Friday August 16

Knowing that Friday afternoon rush hour traffic starts building two hours earlier than weekday traffic, Matt and the girls left for the party at his parents’ house at 1:00. He was sure that his mom would appreciate help getting ready, as well as time to talk with the girls.

His mother gave each of the girls an affectionate hug, even the three she hadn’t met before. She cut her eyes to each new woman and back to Matt, smirking. Matt waggled his eyebrows, doing his best Groucho Marx imitation, making her crack up. When the girls headed for the kitchen, his mom gave him a grocery list. Matt made it to the car and then went back in and got Jodi when he saw beer on the list. His mom looked at him questioningly and Matt pointed to the word beer, getting another laugh from her. It would be another year before he was old enough to buy alcohol.

By the time he got back from the grocery store, things were almost ready. His dad was setting up the barbecue grill, and two neighbors were readying their grills next to him in a “barbecue row.” Seeing several rental tables and dozens of chairs set up in the back yard, Matt wondered just how many people would be there tonight.

The women were sitting in the living room when he returned from the store. His mom’s mouth had gaped open and she stared at Jodi. Hearing Matt come in, she stared at him and then laughed. “You,” she said accusingly, except for the mirth in her eyes, “are a pervert.”

“No he’s...” was all the protest Jodi managed before Matt raised his hand to stop her.

“However,” his mother continued, openly smiling now, “I couldn’t be prouder of you. You’ve rescued several women beyond the two we knew about in Santa Cruz, and the women with you right now seem to be very happy. I hear Roger is a bit battered and bruised,” she commented questioningly.

“Yeah, one of their operations didn’t go according to plan. An underground militia group captured both him and another guy. Using what I saw Roger do when he interrogated the guys in Pebble Beach, I got two of the militia members to tell us where they were holding Roger. Bill, one of the guys Roger works with, got together the men he needed to rescue Roger, as well as a second group to deal with the rest of the militia members who were away in Montana training.

“The guys who captured Roger and the other guy smacked them around trying to get information out of them. Roger has a broken bone in his hand and a cracked rib. The bruised ribs and split lip should heal faster. The worst looking injury is his bruised and swollen face. One eye is swollen enough that he can’t see much with the eye. Roger says he’s more comfortable at our place than in a hospital. Part of that may be because the food is better and the girls taking care of him are cuter than the nurses he had in the hospital.”

Matt enjoyed the party, even if he couldn’t disappear into the background like he used to. He hadn’t seen some of the neighbors for more than a year. He used to mow lawns for several of them. About half of the neighbors brought their kids who knew and grew up with him, although a few of their older kids had already left for college. Matt signed several copies of his books that guests had brought with them. They were excited to hear that he had just sent book four to the publisher.

Many guests asked how he ended up as a writer, so Matt explained how every English teacher had told him that he should be a writer, and then about the ninth-grade writing assignment he expanded for his creative writing course. He was both surprised and grateful that nobody asked about all the girls with him.

His mom laughed after the party, commenting that it was the first party where he didn’t disappear shortly after everyone arrived. The girls helped clean up the food and the kitchen. Matt helped his dad clean up the yard and the rest of the house.

Aimee and the girls were at the house when they got home. Aimee was so exuberant that she almost knocked Matt over. “I let Sean sleep with me last night. I made him eat me to a climax before we went to sleep. He didn’t even complain when I didn’t do anything for him. He just held me all night while we slept. This morning, I sucked him off and then let him fuck me. He insisted on eating me again and making me climax before he entered me. He’s treating me like a queen,” she gushed.

“I’m happy for you,” Matt told her as he hugged her. “I told you that I’d save your marriage, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you did. Now what?” she asked.

“Now I lose a gorgeous, horny sex partner. As long as Sean remains attentive, he should be your lover, not me,” Matt said, giving her a kiss. He took off her ankle chain. “Give this to Sean and tell him that you’re his woman now. If he’s worried about the girls, tell him they are free to begin dating when they’re sixteen or when you give them permission. Until then, they’ll still come to me if they’re horny. Let him know that the girls have learned to enjoy sex so they’ll make better wives when they get married. Tell him they’re savvy enough now that they won’t fall for some smooth talker telling them that he loves them just to get into their panties.”

After one final kiss, Matt turned her towards the door. “I’ll keep the girls here tonight so you two have the house to yourselves. Go keep Sean happy,” he said, giving her a light smack on the butt.

“Thank you,” she said emotionally from the front door. There were unshed tears in her eyes as she blew him a kiss and left. Roger headed for bed with Vickie at his side. Matt noticed that he was moving even better today than he had been yesterday.

He talked to Tara and Susie in the bedroom while everyone else piled onto the bed. “I’m not telling you that you have to do this, I’m merely suggesting it. You have a perfect opportunity to practice with another guy, to learn that each guy is different, just like each of you girls is different. I’m sure Roger wouldn’t turn down two gorgeous young ladies.”

The girls looked at each other for several seconds before Susie asked him, “You won’t be upset?”

“I will be jealous, but I won’t be upset. Like I said, it’s a great opportunity for you to find out what a different guy is like, just like the two guys you did before. Just remember that he doesn’t have the emotional attachment I do, so it’s just sex to him. Also, be very careful with him. He’s still in pain. You’ll have to be on top, and can’t get too rambunctious. Too much bouncing will hurt him.”

“Can we be with you in the morning?” Tara asked.

“If you want to, you know where to find me. Make sure Vickie gets off a couple times, too,” he reminded them.

“I don’t want to find out what another guy is like,” Lydia said insistently. Matt didn’t remind her that she already found out with her dad. Instead, he plunged into her hot, eager sex.

Saturday August 17

Tara’s hot little mouth woke Matt up in the morning. When she saw that he was awake, she climbed on top and sheathed his cock inside her tight pussy. “Roger could only handle one of us last night so Susie and Vickie did each other. Susie’s taking her turn with Roger now,” she explained as she rode him. Matt rolled them over and gave her the thorough pounding she really wanted. Carla was between her legs as soon as he rolled off. Sue sucked Matt clean and led him into the shower where she got her morning quickie.

Susie joined them in the shower after Vickie had licked and sucked her clean. She wanted a fuck to make sure Matt still loved her after she fucked Roger this morning.

Despite the fooling around, they were dressed, and breakfast was almost ready when Raven arrived at 6:50. “You look even sexier now than the first time I saw you,” Matt told her, enveloping her in a hug. She couldn’t worry about the girls’ reactions since they all joined in the group hug.

“You look different, too, but I don’t know what’s different,” she replied.

Matt kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. He felt her nipples boring into his chest as she kissed back and ground herself against his erection. She looked sheepishly at Carla when they came up for air, but Carla was grinning. Then Carla kissed Raven just like Matt had, followed by each of the other five girls.

“Wow,” Raven gasped when Susie released her lip lock.

“Still think they’ll be jealous if you spend the night?” he asked Raven.

“It may take me longer than one night to get to know each of them as intimately as I’d like,” she purred. Matt recognized the look on her face and the timbre of her voice. He knew she was horny and wondered if she’d be sated by the time the party started tonight.

“Tara and Susie, why don’t you join Raven and me in the bedroom? The rest of you should eat breakfast before joining us. Bring us our breakfast once you finish.”

“They look a little young to be in here,” Raven whispered once the bedroom door closed.

“They are a little young, but their mother and father both know they’re over here getting fucked senseless,” Matt replied loud enough that the girls could hear.

“I’m fourteen,” Tara said as she began stripping Raven. Tara’s clothes were already gone.

“I’m fifteen and a half,” Susie said, grinning, as she also helped remove Raven’s clothes.

“You have been a bad boy,” Raven chuckled.

“Very bad,” he agreed, “and I’ll tell you all about it after everyone’s had a turn with you.”

“You first?” she asked.

“Of course, it makes things more interesting when one of the girls goes down on you,” he replied as he walked her backwards towards the bed. “The little blonde sexpot with the big boobs is only fifteen and her parents both know where she is and what she’s doing, too. All the rest are legal. The other two blondes are mother and daughter, not sisters.”

Seconds later, Tara and Susie were positioned on the bed beneath Raven, who was kneeling and had her face buried between Tara’s legs while Susie was busy licking the copious lubricant from between Raven’s legs. Matt stepped behind Raven, and Susie guided his cock into Raven’s pussy. Matt sheathed himself inside her in a single thrust.

“Oh, god I missed that,” Raven groaned after lifting her head and looking back at him. She laughed when Tara pulled her face back down. Having already cum three times this morning, Matt lasted almost twenty minutes before filling Raven with cum.

“Shit,” Raven gasped after he pulled out and she could lay down. “I’ve never cum so many times,” she panted. “I thought you would never cum,” she commented a minute later.

Raven squeaked in surprise when Carla began licking up his deposit. “I’ve died and gone to heaven,” Raven sighed. “After what you just did to me, I can understand how your women get along together and don’t mind sharing.”

Matt took a bite of the pancakes the girls had brought him and used his fingers to feed Raven a bite. He wiped the syrup from his fingers on one of Raven’s nipples and watched Lydia go after it. Sue took over feeding Raven, demanding a kiss after each bite. Matt kissed Tara and Susie and reminded them that they should head for home.

“I still love both of you, but you both need to work at rebuilding a relationship with your father. Yes, he screwed up and was a selfish asshole. Unfortunately, you can’t choose your relatives. He’s finally treating your mother like a queen, so give him a chance. After all, if he hadn’t been bad, you wouldn’t be able to spend the night with us. He made a mistake, was punished for it, and now he’s trying to make up for it.

“As bad as what he did was, imagine it from his perspective. He had to watch your mother and me together many times, Vickie punished him, and he thinks his two princesses fell into my clutches because of what he did. He may never be able to forgive himself completely for that. Accept any peace offerings from him and let him try to repair your relationships.”

“As long as you keep us in your clutches,” Susie said with a grin.

“You’ll be in my clutches for quite a while yet. Then, one of the cute guys at school will make your pussy drool. When you decide to have sex with him, I’ll let you go. Until then, you’ll get plenty of pussies-full of my cum.”

“Okay, we’ll give him a chance, but he has to start it,” Tara agreed grudgingly.

“Give your mom a kiss for me but whisper it to her so your dad doesn’t hear,” he told the girls. They each claimed one last kiss, dressed, and left. Both still had girl goo on their face, and both reeked of sex.

Matt turned back to the erotic tableau still playing out on the bed, only to see Carla sensually sticking her finger into Raven’s mouth.

“Yet again, my submissives are taking control,” he chuckled quietly. While he had intended to drug Raven and program her so she wouldn’t need recreational drugs, it seemed to him that the girls now intended for her to be his girlfriend. Six minutes later, Matt motioned, and the other girls moved back.

When he pulled Raven into his arms, she looked at the group nervously. “Raven, remain calm and quiet,” he said evenly. “When you start school this semester you will find that your ability to learn what you are taught will increase. You will do so well that you will look forward to tests and exams, which will allow you to show how well you have learned the material. Taking exams will not make you nervous or in any way impair your ability to answer questions correctly if you know the answer.

“You will remember everything I say and do during your programming so you know I did not take advantage of you. You will always remember subconsciously about my ability to drug and reprogram people, but will never reveal the ability to anybody. In the future, should you find yourself in a situation where using the drug becomes useful or necessary, you will immediately remember what I can do, either to protect yourself or someone you know.

“If I make changes to your programming in the future, we need to discuss the changes and you must agree to them ahead of time or they won’t take effect. Once agreed upon, I, and only I, will be able to make the changes. When I say the phrase, ‘Raven, kimchi, reprogram,’ you will return to the programmable state. My saying the phrase, ‘Raven, kimchi, end program,’ will always end the programmable state and the new changes will take effect immediately.

“Remember, you will have to agree in advance to any programming modifications. If you don’t, when I end the programming, you are free to reject the new programming and it will not take effect. Raven, kimchi, end program.”

Matt was nervous as he held her afterwards. She stared blankly for a couple of seconds, and then blinked slowly three times. For a moment, she looked like she had sucked on a lemon, then her face softened.

“I take it that was the way to get me to quit using drugs?” she asked.

“Yes, and we taped the entire thing in case you want to watch it to be sure I didn’t make you forget anything,” Matt told her.

“I don’t feel any different,” she said, looking at the others in the room.

“Did you use it on them, too?” she asked.

“Yes, but probably not in the way you’re thinking. Why don’t we finish eating breakfast in the kitchen and I’ll explain how and why each of the girls is here,” he suggested.

“And after breakfast?” Raven asked suspiciously.

“After breakfast, you can leave, talk to each of the girls individually, or continue the orgy. Your choice.”

Carla had already started playing the short recording so they watched it. “Okay, you didn’t sneak anything in,” Raven conceded as Carla erased the recording.

While they finished breakfast, Matt explained everything from receiving Carla’s note to Raven’s arrival that morning. Vickie and Roger joined them partway through the story. “That looks painful,” Raven commented about Roger’s face even before Matt could introduce them.

“It is, but it’s much less painful than it would have been if Matt hadn’t helped,” he replied.

Matt introduced the three. “You’re Vickie?” Raven asked as she looked Vickie’s naked body up and down. Vickie nodded.

“Vickie, tell Raven why you’re here,” Matt ordered, even though he’d already told her why.

Vickie was clearly embarrassed, but told everything from first propositioning Matt, and how he’d turned her down, up to exiting Roger’s room a few minutes earlier.

“So, Matt doesn’t screw you all the time?” Raven asked Vickie.

“I wish,” she replied. “He hardly touches me at all.”

“Did he screw Heather?” she asked.

“Only once. The only time he did anything with her was the day he gave her to CC. She hates anal, hates swallowing cum, and thought sex with another girl was disgusting. Matt made her suck him off and swallow, and then fucked her ass while CC sat on her face. He did it to punish her. Then he programmed her to love and be completely loyal to CC,” she explained.

“And your sister agreed voluntarily to do everything Matt tells her to do?” she asked Vickie.

“Oh, yes,” Vickie chuckled. “Matt even told her why he was forcing her to choose between doing what he wanted and finding someone else to teach her.”

“Any regrets about your decision?” Raven asked Lydia.

“Only that I didn’t agree immediately,” she laughed. “Both of my parents know what we do. Mom, Vickie, and I all have hypersexual disorder--or nymphomania. I guess I was difficult to live with for the last year until I started having sex with Matt.”

“Are there any women you haven’t used it on?” Raven asked Matt.

“Meredith and Helen,” he replied after a moment’s thought.

“Don’t forget Valerie, Gina, Jacinta, and Nancy,” Sue added.

“Or Rizza,” Carla said.

That necessitated several explanations.

By the time the explanations were finished, Karen had come home from her after-party date last night. Matt had her tell Raven how she ended up there and what she had done while living there. By the time she finished, it was nearly time for lunch.

“Well?” Matt asked Raven.

“Despite having access to something you could easily abuse, you seem to have limited yourself to helping people in need and punishing bad people,” she said thoughtfully. “Honestly, I don’t think I could limit myself like that,” she admitted.

“If you enjoy using the women you can force to do whatever you want, how can you not want to collect more?” she asked.

“Stop and think for a minute about how much work it is trying to come up with new things to force them to do so they get what they need,” he suggested.

“While they ‘belong’ to me, I see it instead as my responsibility to make sure each of them is happy. Carla, Sue, and Jodi each need special attention. While I force Lydia occasionally, everything I force her to do is something she’d do willingly. Even though my intent with Vickie is to punish her, I still have to meet her needs due to the hypersexual disorder. To that end, I make her have sex with several different men. She and Jodi spent about three hours Wednesday being gang-banged by three bikers.

“Having Jodi do that is difficult for me. I want to keep her for myself, like Sue, Carla, and Lydia. With Lydia, Susie, and Tara, I know they will find a boy who excites them someday and they’ll be gone. While I have feelings for Susie and Tara, what I feel for Lydia goes beyond that. She’s going to break my heart when she leaves.”

“So, why am I here?” Raven asked.

“Mainly because I wanted to help you stop using drugs,” Matt replied.

“Mainly?” she asked.

“My three submissives keep insisting that I have a real girlfriend. The psychologist I talked to about submissives thinks they want my girlfriend to be someone they consider ‘normal.’ Since I have no intentions of letting those three go, such a girlfriend, and potential wife, would have to accept their presence in my life, and especially in the bedroom. The only way I see to accomplish that is to find someone who likes girls, too. Just finding someone I would consider serious girlfriend material will be difficult enough. Finding one who likes girls, too, and who won’t mind sharing, narrows the field dramatically.

“Thinking about you this summer, once I realized that you liked girls too, I wondered about us. Still, even if we don’t click again, I wanted to help you.”

“Well,” she answered, sounding thoughtful. “You’re going to have to make up to me for drugging me this morning,” she said seductively, as her hand pressed against Matt’s lump. “After all, there are still several girls here I haven’t enjoyed yet.”

“Not a problem,” he laughed, “but it will have to wait. We have a party here in three hours and my sisters could arrive any time.”

“Party?” she asked excitedly.

Matt explained about his sisters and their husbands wanting to have a party so some of their co-workers could meet him.

“Do your sisters know what you can do?” she asked.

“Nope, I think I’ve already told you about everyone who knows about Dart.”

“How did you two meet?” she asked Roger who was relaxing on the couch. Even though Matt had already told her about Pebble Beach and Santa Cruz, he had specifically not mentioned how he and Roger met, not knowing how secret his work was.

Roger explained about Matt’s publisher hiring him as a consultant, about golfing at Torrey Pines, and about the family vacation in Pebble Beach. Raven’s eyes widened when he explained about the attempt to kidnap Carla and Sue. Her mouth gaped and she stared at Matt when Roger told her about the two girls in Santa Cruz, adding numerous details that Matt had omitted.

“Wait a minute, I remember that. The news said it was a jilted boyfriend,” she said.

“They did that because we didn’t want to expose the identities of the two girls or Matt,” Roger replied.

“So, you helped two more girls and didn’t even get to kiss them?” Raven teased Matt.

“Yes, but one of them saw him on television and emailed his author’s website. She offered to give him the kiss he missed if he was ever up there,” Sue chimed in.

“I bet she’d give you more than a kiss,” Raven chuckled.

Matt’s sisters hugged him when they arrived, pulling up short when they saw Raven, a female they didn’t know. “Come on in, we have some catching up to do,” Matt told them.

“Ohmigod, Roger?” Sheila exclaimed when she saw him sitting on the couch.

“Don’t touch him. He’s in worse shape than I was after Santa Cruz,” Matt warned.

That necessitated Roger explaining what had happened, including a comment that Matt got the two bad guys to talk.

“How did you do that?” Charlie asked.

“I learned a lot watching Roger interrogate the guy at Santa Cruz. In addition, having Carla naked in the room kept them from being able to concentrate so they couldn’t concentrate on not telling me anything,” he laughed.

“I’d tell you anything you wanted to know,” Brian teased, getting slugged in the shoulder by Marilynn--although she was grinning.

“It’s definitely something you’d remember,” Roger chuckled, causing Matt’s sisters and their husbands to gawk at him.

“You lucky dog,” Charlie commented, getting a bruised shoulder to match Brian’s.

“What’s she doing here?” Marilynn asked icily when Vickie came back out of her room. She’d run to her room to get dressed when the doorbell rang.

“Relax, she’s Roger’s caretaker,” Matt explained.

“I don’t remember this many females here before,” Sheila commented, looking at the women in the room.

Matt introduced Jodi, Lydia, and Raven. Karen was in her room sleeping. Carla answered the phone while Matt explained about the three newest additions.

Carla was laughing when she came out of their bedroom carrying two of Matt’s belts. “You might need these for Brian and Charlie,” she teased as she used one on herself, looping it around her lower jaw and the top of her head to hold her mouth shut.

“CC heard that Roger’s here recuperating and she’s coming over to see him,” she explained. That made those who knew CC laugh.

“CC is as gorgeous as any of the other women here now but she has a special attribute,” he explained, miming a pair of boobs stretching as far from his chest as his hands could reach.

CC and Heather arrived shortly after the caterers. Everyone was busy outside helping the caterers set up when she wandered out through the back door.

“Poor Roger,” she said sympathetically when she got to Matt. His sisters and their husbands, along with everyone at the pool gawked at her and then at Matt when she hugged and kissed him.

She eyed Raven up and down for several seconds after letting Matt go. Raven was doing her own visual assessment of CC. Then CC grinned and hugged Raven, kissing her even more enthusiastically than she had kissed Matt. “Relax, honey, I’m only an occasional visitor. Matt’s the only guy I’ve let touch me in more than a decade. The rest of the time I prefer my bedmates to be much softer,” she explained, jerking her thumb over her shoulder at Heather.

“Not a problem,” Raven replied. “I was just wondering what the chances were that I’d be able to enjoy those ‘special attributes’ Matt told us about,” she said, looking straight at CC’s chest.

“I’m sure we can find time to explore each other thoroughly,” CC purred, making Raven grin.

Susie and Tara arrived a minute later, followed by Aimee and Sean. They joined the two dozen other people already using the pool. Matt had warned the lifeguards about the party, so there were two of them scheduled the entire time.

When the three Wilson women saw Heather, they scowled. Matt motioned them over and quietly explained that Heather now “belonged” to CC. He was surprised when Sean approached and shook his hand.

“I was a selfish asshole and hurt the three women in my family. You made me face what I’d done. Thank you for returning my wife to me and for keeping my daughters happy. From now on, their happiness takes precedence over mine,” he said, his voice thick with emotion.

Smiling, Aimee held out her wrist and showed Matt that the ankle chain was now on it. “I had Sean put it on me so he knows I’m his now,” she said. Then the family headed for the pool.

Matt’s sisters and their husbands were beaming happily during the party. When Matt did a quick head count, there were far more people than they’d expected, and the girls ran to the store for more food and drinks for the caterer. He had purposely limited the amount of beer available. Even Roger had joined them briefly. Several people asked about his condition and Matt explained that he worked in law enforcement and had been assaulted on a case.

“As bad as he looks, the guys who did it to him fared far worse,” Matt chuckled.

The people from her old job recognized Carla and made sure to say hi to her. The girls from Matt’s household drew attention from the male workers and husbands of the female workers. Matt drew the attention of a handful of single women and two teenage daughters. His girls left them alone unless they started getting aggressive. Then, one of them would go over and give him a kiss.

CC drew more than her share of attention from the males. Once, when five of them were around her, Heather walked up to her and gave her a lingering kiss. That kept most of the men at bay, but Matt noticed one woman talking to her for quite a while afterwards and looking decidedly interested.

Afterwards, according to Matt’s sisters and brothers-in-law, the party was a huge success. As they were leaving, long after the party was over, Marilynn told Matt that he was going to be an uncle.

“Don’t tell Mom and Dad yet. We’re going to tell them tomorrow,” she insisted. Not to be outdone, Sheila said she might be pregnant, too. Once she heard that her sister might be pregnant, she had convinced Charlie that it was time to start a family. Matt’s sisters wanted their kids to be the same age.

Monday August 19

Lydia left for the first day of her sophomore year of high school today. She had been well fucked and had a happy smile on her face when she climbed into Vickie’s car for the trip to school. Susie and Tara had gotten theirs last night. They went to a different school than Lydia. Matt was a bit melancholic all day. Even though Lydia had only fulfilled ten weeks of her twenty-six-week agreement, he knew that today was the first day a sexually knowledgeable Lydia would be around boys her own age. It was now only a matter of time before one of them caught her attention.

Susie’s mom had lifted the requirement that she had to be sixteen before dating and Matt was sure that she would find a boyfriend quickly. He would have to decide when the appropriate time was to let her go, figuring that it would be when she decided to start having sex with her boyfriend. He also figured that Tara would be around for another year before she was old enough to date. He made a mental note to avoid girls younger than eighteen in the future. As special as it was being their first and enjoying their youthful enthusiasm, he didn’t think the eventual heartbreak was worth it. Not even being able to teach them more about sex than they would probably learn in high school made it worthwhile.

Friday August 23

Matt had Karen and Raven join him in the study this morning, making a last-minute adjustment to Karen’s programming. He didn’t know if the first part would work but wanted to do something. He programmed her so her body would give her a boost of adrenaline if she could tell she’d been drugged with a date rape drug. She’d be able to deliver a brutal strike against the person drugging her, shout for help if she was in a public place, and call 9-1-1. Once she realized she’d been drugged, her body would throw up, hopefully expelling any of the drug in her stomach. He also hoped that she’d remain conscious long enough to tell the 9-1-1 dispatcher what had happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.