Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 18: Publicity and Unexpected Visitors in the Night

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18: Publicity and Unexpected Visitors in the Night - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Friday June 21

Today was a quiet day. Jodi, Sue, and Lydia helped Matt for two hours in the morning. Sue printed out shipping labels and put one with each book he was to sign. If they wanted specific dedications, she printed them out to include with the books. Lydia labeled boxes, and Jodi made sure the right book ended up in each box before they were sealed.

Just as the pool opened for the day, Matt went out and swam leisurely laps for twenty minutes. By then, even though the kids tried to stay out of his way, there were too many to dodge so he went back inside. His departure disappointed the three teenage girls who were trying to catch his attention.

Juan stopped him on his way back to the house. “Dude, how do you do it?” he asked. “I have a hard time keeping one girlfriend and you have a house filled with gorgeous babes.”

“There are so many parts to that answer,” Matt replied. “The two most important things are to choose someone as your girlfriend that you would choose to be a friend, someone you have things in common with, and someone you enjoy talking with and doing things with. Don’t choose a girlfriend based on her bust size or the likelihood that you can get into her pants.

“On your first couple of dates, get to know her very well. Find out what her likes and dislikes are. Make sure you are compatible. For example, will she be upset each time you miss a party she wants to go to because you have a swim meet or need to work the next day? You should find a girl who is athletic, although not necessarily a swimmer. The biggest thing is to treat her as if she’s more important to you than the air you breathe.

“When you two finally get around to having sex, remember that she’s the most important thing in your life. No matter how badly you want to cum, spend time holding her, caressing her in places besides her tits and crotch. Besides kissing her face and neck, try the back of her neck and her ears. Run your hands lightly up and down her back and ass, teasing her skin, not groping her.

“Don’t rush her. When two women make love, they play with each other and tease each other long enough that you’d get blue balls. Live with it. Take long enough that she realizes you aren’t rushing her. Worship her breasts, don’t maul them. Spend long enough eating her out that she comes at least twice. Go online and make sure you know where her G-spot and U-spot are and use them to drive her to mind blowing orgasms. She’ll insist on fucking you; you won’t have to convince her to let you.

“On the outside chance that something happens and you don’t get to fuck her, don’t whine like a two-year-old. To grossly misquote John Kennedy, ask not what your girlfriend can do for you. Rather, ask what you can do for your girlfriend.

“Even if the two of you don’t work out, she’ll have told her closest friends about you and the way you treated her. Word will get around.

“It helps if you write best-selling novels with exciting sex scenes, too,” Matt chuckled.

“I imagine it does,” he laughed. “Susie and Tara said you had a copy of your books and a poster for each one framed on the wall. I guess they saw them one day when they were over with their parents.”

“Sean and Aimee are over here a lot and the girls usually come with them. I try to limit how often the girls are in the house so nobody starts wondering what they’re doing here. I guess my women have given them a lot of advice about boys, discussing things the girls didn’t want to talk to their mom about.”

“I guess I never really thought about things from the girl’s perspective,” Juan replied. Matt could see that he was thinking about what had been said

“Don’t feel bad; most guys don’t. I frequently have to talk to the girls about their feelings and I’ve learned a lot from them. I was still clueless at the beginning of last semester,” Matt admitted.

“Maybe there’s hope for me yet,” Juan laughed

Jodi wanted Matt to follow her to the Toyota dealership so she could get some work done on her Camry. The last two times she had started it, the car took several tries to start.

“How old is it?” he asked her.

“Twelve years, and Chester never took it in to get any preventive maintenance done. All he ever did was fill it with gas. I had to get the oil changed and the tires rotated on the weekend while he was watching sports on television. None of the other stuff ever got done.”

“How’s your car?” he asked Vickie.

“It’s fine. It’s only three years old and Dad got the extended warranty. He makes sure I take it in for all the scheduled maintenance.”

Matt took Sue, and had Jodi and Carla follow him in their cars. “This isn’t the Toyota dealership,” Jodi commented questioningly when they stopped and the girls got out of their cars.

“I hope not. It would be difficult to buy each of you a new Mercedes at the Toyota dealership.”

“What?” “Really?” “Mercedes?” were all asked simultaneously and excitedly. With three gorgeous women accompanying Matt, the salesman almost ran out to meet them, nearly tripping on his tongue.

“It’s Matt, isn’t it?” he asked, remembering Matt from when he sold the Mercedes to him. “Is there a problem with your car?”

“Nope, and I’m hoping to get the same deal on three more, although each of these ladies will pick out the color they want. I’m surprised that you remember me.”

“Three?” he asked as his eyes widened, already counting the commission in his head. “I remember you because I’ve never had someone your age drive as hard a bargain as you did and then buy a new car using a debit card.”

“Dad taught me the ins and outs of buying both new and used cars. I paid cash because I’d gotten a large check from my publisher for my first novel,” he explained.

“You wrote a novel?” the salesman asked. Matt never got a chance to answer the salesman as the three women told him far more than Matt would have, and probably far more than he wanted to know.

They traded in Carla’s and Jodi’s cars. Sue chose metallic red; Carla chose metallic blue a little darker than Matt’s, and Jodi chose metallic gray. When Matt reached for his wallet, Jodi put her hand on his arm and grinned, pulling out her own debit card.

“I still have everything Chester and his buddies donated,” she reminded him.

“They must have donated far more than I thought. I figured she’d be lucky to clear five grand,” Matt thought. As they were leaving the dealership, she told Matt that the eight men had deposited just over $620,000. After getting over the shock, Matt realized that most of that money was probably ill-gotten gains from their criminal activities.

Their first stop on the way home was the Auto Club office where Sue got insurance. Jodi and Carla changed their car insurance. Matt added all three policies to his.

Everyone was excited when they got home and wanted a ride in all three new cars, even though they were practically identical except for the colors.

The three girls from the pool this morning were leaving and saw the three new cars with four of Matt’s women excitedly climbing into one. The three girls watched for a minute before one of the three, Gloria, approached Matt, doing her best to look sexy. Matt could see that someone had coached Gloria extensively. She had a confident look and perfect posture. When she walked towards him, she walked putting one foot directly in front of the other the way runway models do.

She walked right up to him, maintaining eye contact. Draping her arms on his shoulders she gave Matt her best flirtatious look. “How does a girl get you to buy her a new car?” she asked, trying to sound seductive. Since Jodi was only a couple feet away, she joined them, putting one arm around Matt and the other around Gloria. That just happened to push Gloria’s body into full contact with Matt’s.

“Buying the cars was a joint venture between all of us,” she told Gloria, sounding every bit as sexy and seductive as Gloria had. “Come over and spend a week with us to see if you want to join the harem,” she suggested. Matt felt Gloria stiffen even before Jodi pulled her face down and kissed her. “Dinner’s usually about 6:00. Come over and have dinner with us and you can be dessert,” Jodi purred before letting Gloria go.

Gloria hurried back to her two friends. The three girls left quickly as Jodi chuckled. “She told Susie and Tara that she was sure she could seduce you and convince you to get rid of everyone else. Susie told her she thought the girls had sex with each other and Gloria nearly had a stroke. Evidently, she uses her looks to get what she wants. Her mom has entered her in beauty pageants since she was six. She started having sex with some of the judges even before she started high school. I guess it was only the male judges.”

“Pity,” she said wistfully. “She’s tall, gorgeous, and smart. I’m sure you could adjust her attitude so she fits in with us.”

“I could, and I’m sure I’ve already abused the Dart, but doing that would be farther than I’m willing to go. I try to have at least a lame excuse to use the Dart on a woman. Just drugging her and forcing her to comply wouldn’t be any fun.”

“Is that why you don’t do much with Vickie?” she asked.

“Not really. A lot of the reason is that I don’t like who she was. I realize that she’s changing, but I’ll always remember her for what she did to Karen. I feel the same way about Heather. She has a great body and a pretty face, but I couldn’t stand the person inside.”

Matt signed more books during the afternoon, finally clearing the newest backlog of requests. When he finished, he joked that his hand would require extensive physical therapy before signing any more books. Jodi and Sue drove the boxed books to the Fed-EX center to ship them, eager for another chance to drive their new cars. They stopped on the way home and bought groceries while the other girls fixed dinner.

Matt spent the time reviewing the detailed outline for book five. He even started the first chapter before being called to dinner. Meredith called after dinner and wondered if tomorrow evening was an acceptable night to have her coworker Jeff and his wife Rizza over. Matt suggested 7:00 at the house. She called back ten minutes later, excited because Jeff agreed.


Tonight, Matt ran another fantasy scenario for Jodi, and partly for Sue, too.

Jodi and Sue’s fantasy about Sue’s virginity

This fantasy is rather mild with no violence

“Today is Sue’s fourteenth birthday,” Matt said, triggering the new scenario in Jodi’s and Sue’s minds.

“Come on, Sue’s waiting for her birthday present,” Matt ordered. Jodi had no idea what Matt got for Sue and was surprised when he led her back to the master bedroom an hour after breakfast. The usual complement of women he kept around were also present. What surprised her was seeing their daughter Sue naked and tied spread-eagled on the bed.

“She’s so much like her mother that I want her for another fuck slut,” Matt explained. Every maternal instinct Jodi had screamed that this was wrong, but it didn’t matter what she thought. If Matt wanted her daughter, then Matt would take her. Jodi had seen enough to know that Sue was submissive, just like she was. It had taken Jodi years to understand the dichotomy of her feelings and even more years to accept them.

When she forced herself to look, she saw the extensive amount of lubrication at the apex of her daughter’s legs. That was all she needed to understand that Sue would accept Matt as her master.

“Make sure she’s ready for me,” Matt ordered.

“Oh, god, my own daughter,” Jodi thought as she did what she had been ordered and crawled between her daughter’s legs. She’d done this so many times with the other women in Matt’s oft-changing harem that she didn’t even think twice about it anymore. To tell the truth, she found that she enjoyed it. She looked at her daughter’s slender hips, coltish legs, and the tiny patch of pubic hair.

As her tongue touched Sue’s clit, a jolt of arousal coursed through Jodi’s body, igniting the libido that Matt seemed so easily able to fan into an inferno. She used her experience to drive her daughter to heights Sue never knew existed, all while berating herself mentally for doing it. She knew Sue didn’t stand a chance of being anything but one of Matt’s fuck sluts. Matt would make sure she took her own daughter to the heights of ecstasy she could experience before he took her to the depths of depravity.

Once again, she felt the dichotomy of feelings as Sue’s slender body arched off the bed in the throes of climax. She felt proud that she did a good job at what Matt ordered her to do. She felt humiliated that she was preparing her own daughter for Matt to deflower and turn into his fuck slut. She remembered the pain she had experienced nearly fifteen years ago when his cock penetrated her, claiming her as his fuck slut.

Matt motioned for Jodi to move aside. She’d done what he’d instructed and now he was going to claim Sue as his property. “You know how happy I’ve been all these years being Matt’s fuck slut,” Jodi said emotionally to Sue as Matt moved between her legs. Sue nodded nervously.

“Tonight, you join me as another of his fuck sluts. It will hurt the first time, but just relax and let it happen. You’ll cum harder than anything you’ve done with your fingers,” her mother promised. “Remember one thing. Always do what Matt tells you to do,” she admonished.

“You remind me so much of your mother all those years ago,” Matt said with emotion in his voice, something Jodi had heard only rarely in the ensuing years. “Let’s see how much like your mother you are,” Matt said as he gripped Sue’s nipples. When she started to scream, Matt muffled her scream by kissing her. When he twisted her nipples, he also thrust forward, claiming her virginity.

Jodi ached as she watched what her daughter was going through, and then watched Sue’s body arch off the bed beneath Matt as a climax ripped through her.

Jodi wasn’t sure if she should be upset or happy for her daughter. She also realized that it didn’t matter. She hoped Matt made Sue as happy as he made her and that Sue made Matt happy, too. She remembered her initial jealousy over Irene before finally realizing that Matt had just been using Irene.

Irene had become another fuck slut for Matt as she desperately and unsuccessfully tried to regain her control over him.

Instead, she had slipped further and further into Matt’s depraved world. Unlike Jodi though, Irene didn’t enjoy herself. Irene tried to pretend that she enjoyed her time with Matt, but Jodi caught her looks when Matt wasn’t watching her. Jodi had almost felt sorry for Irene. However, unlike Jodi, Irene had initially chosen to be there and allowed Matt to use her. Jodi hadn’t been given a choice. All these years later, she still hadn’t decided if her lack of choice had been a good thing or a bad one.

While she reminisced, Jodi watched as Matt’s cock pistoned in and out of her daughter. She could see the blood from Matt tearing Sue’s hymen and had heard her daughter cry out as it ripped. Despite her initial orgasm, Sue had continued crying for nearly two minutes while Matt buried his cock to the hilt and then began to slowly fuck Sue.

Remembering the pain she had suffered her first time, she leaned down to console her daughter. “I know it hurts,” she whispered, “but he’s not doing anything to damage you. The only bleeding is a little from tearing your hymen. What’s important is that he’s enjoying himself,” she said, surprised that she had finally admitted it aloud ... both to her daughter and to herself.

Whether it was from her words or just her daughter’s natural reaction, Sue came hard with a strangled gasp. “Very good my little fuck slut, enjoy yourself as I use you for my fuck toy,” Matt praised Sue as he continued to piston into her body.

When Sue saw her mother smiling at Matt’s comment, she smiled, too.

“Get ready, My Baby,” Matt groaned. Jodi could tell that he was ready to cum. “In a minute you’ll have my cum inside you for the first time, the first time of what will be thousands of times you will service me. Then we’ll rest and eat lunch before your mother teaches you how to suck my cock the way I like,” Matt told her. Seconds later, he tensed and slammed himself deep into her nearly virgin pussy, pulsing his cum into her body for the first time.

Sue cried out and came, too.

“I felt him coming in me,” she said to her mother with awe in her voice a minute later--after she regained her senses. “It was so special,” she said as she looked up at Matt and stroked his face lovingly.

“It was special for me, too, My Baby,” Matt replied equally as emotionally.

Jodi already knew what would happen next. She kissed Matt as he pulled out of Sue. “Thank you,” she mouthed and then crawled between her daughter’s spread thighs as Matt moved away. She felt a jolt of arousal when she saw Matt’s cum leaking from her daughter’s swollen, red pussy. Looking up, she saw pride in Sue’s eyes. “You did good, Baby,” she said emotionally. “Matt really enjoyed himself. Now lie back and let me make you feel good again.”

With that, she leaned back down and ran her tongue between her daughter’s labia, licking up Matt’s cum and the tiny bit of blood she found there. She knew Matt was watching and would thoroughly enjoy watching her lick and suck his cum from her own daughter’s pussy. Jodi moaned when the first glob of Matt’s cum slid down her throat. It reminded her of the first time Matt had come in her mouth and she had swallowed his cum. This afternoon, her daughter would get to experience Matt’s cock gliding between her lips and spurting cum for her to swallow.

She gently inserted a lubricated finger into her daughter’s pussy, knowing it would be sore, and teased a couple more globs of Matt’s cum out onto her tongue. Grinning inwardly and knowing that he would love this, she rose up and showed Matt the cum, then moved over Sue and let the cum drip between Sue’s parted lips.

“Taste Matt’s cum mixed with your own,” she said as yet another wave of arousal washed over her when the juices in her mouth dripped into Sue’s. As many times as she’d done that with other women Matt had fucked, none had aroused her nearly as much as this had. Somehow, Jodi wasn’t surprised when she saw her daughter shudder as she had an orgasm when she swallowed the cum her mother fed her.

“Change of plan, ladies,” Matt said to them. He had that look on his face when Jodi looked over at him. A shiver of arousal ran through her knowing that he had something in mind.

“Put your head over here, My Baby,” he told Sue, repositioning her so her head was near the side of the bed.

“Oh, god,” Jodi groaned as she came just from realizing what Matt intended to do. “I love you, sweetie,” she said to her daughter as she leaned over and kissed Sue’s lips. “Matt’s going to have us do something. Do what he tells you and don’t worry about anything but making him happy,” she said. She caught a smile on Matt’s face that sent shivers through her--good shivers.

Even without being told, Jodi knew what Matt wanted and crawled above her daughter, carefully looking at her daughter’s lips, lips that would soon feel Matt’s cock sliding between them. She noticed Sue’s petite build and then her red labia where Matt had just deflowered her daughter. She also saw the timid smile on her face.

Sue moaned when Jodi’s tongue ran through her slit yet again. After two passes with her tongue, Jodi rose slightly and looked down between their bodies. “Do the same thing to me,” she coached her daughter. Matt was smiling approvingly when Jodi caught a quick look at him before again bowing her head between her daughter’s legs. Jodi gasped at the electric sensation when Sue’s tongue tentatively touched her nether lips.

She felt movement near her hip. When she looked, Matt was whispering to Sue and then she felt Sue’s tongue become much more aggressive. “Very good My Baby,” she heard Matt whisper to her daughter, causing her heart to swell with pride that her daughter had pleased Matt.

Jodi moaned her appreciation seconds later when Matt rammed his cock into her cunt in a single thrust. Even though Sue was nearly surrounded by the naked flesh of her mother and Matt, Jodi heard Sue’s gasp when she saw Matt’s cock plunge into her mother. Then Jodi felt her daughter shiver as she orgasmed again before renewing her virgin lingual exploration of a woman’s sex, this time much more enthusiastically.

End of scenario

*********

39 days later

Tuesday July 30

Book 3 hit the stands today, released at 12:01 a.m. The initial reviews late last week had proclaimed it to be as good as book two. Matt almost held his breath each time he read a review, worried that the reviewers or the public wouldn’t like it. When the release date was announced, his website had been inundated with requests for autographed copies. Over the last three weeks, he had signed over two thousand copies and Fed-EX had picked them up yesterday afternoon. That one shipment earned him thousands of dollars.

Matt’s publisher called and wanted him to go on a book signing tour starting in New York. He was surprised to learn that several talk shows wanted him to appear. The thought of being in front of television cameras scared him shitless.

The publisher had explained that the real money for most authors was in public appearances, so he emailed Matt a list of suggestions. Matt finally, grudgingly, realized that he needed to start promoting his books, even though they were selling well. Thinking about that, the time it took to deal with the women in his life, and how much time he spent writing, Matt made a phone call to Dr. Humphries and asked if she’d be upset if he quit college.

He hoped to finish school someday but had too much going on right now. She was surprised that it had taken him so long to ask. She was also surprised that it wasn’t because he was making so much money, and that he’d thought it through before deciding. She agreed that he should eventually finish school but was doing well enough right now financially to warrant quitting.

His parents also took the news surprisingly well, partially because of Matt’s comment that he wanted to finish college someday. The school accepted his withdrawal. Even the women in his life took it well. Once that was done, Matt called the publisher back and agreed to do a one-week tour. Matt heard an excited whoop in the background on the other end of the line right before they hung up to start making the arrangements.

Meredith had enjoyed the two hours she got to spend with Jeff’s wife, Rizza. Matt joined them because Meredith had told him that it was important to Rizza. Meredith and Helen were now spending one or two nights a week in Matt’s bed.

Mon August 5, 7:59 a.m. Times Square, New York City

“Our first guest after the news is a relatively new author who released his first novel barely four months ago. Last week, he released his third novel in the series. Like the previous two, it has quickly reached the number one slot on the New York Times Hardcover Fiction Bestseller list. I think many of our viewers will be surprised when they meet TK Owens,” the announcer said, teasing the audience to keep them tuned in until after the commercials and the news at the top of the hour.

Matt had already finished the interview. That way, the producers had time to review and edit it. He knew he would have been hit with a case of nerves during the interview if he hadn’t had Carla use the Dart on him. Radio microphones and television cameras would no longer bother him, either. After someone from the makeup department worked Matt over, they led him to a small stage with a green background where they did the interview. Since Matt didn’t watch early morning or late-night shows, he wasn’t familiar with the shows or the people aside from the few blurbs and commercials he heard when the girls watched a show, or he watched the news later in the day.

A publicist from Matt’s publisher accompanied him all week. She briefed him about each show and the interviewer. She also reviewed the questions they would ask. The publisher had opened a bidding war and had him scheduled to appear on six shows this week. This show had, for the first time, just surpassed their longtime rival in the Nielsen ratings. They hoped to parlay Matt’s appearance into a second week of higher ratings. They had promoted his appearance heavily since inking the agreement with his publisher last Wednesday. Matt hadn’t realized that there was so much interest in him. He also didn’t know that most singers and writers appeared for free to promote their music or book.

Sue, Carla, and Jodi accompanied him. Lydia had wanted to go, but they couldn’t chance it due to her age. Karen had gone to a party last Friday night and didn’t get home until just before they left for the airport Sunday. She had called Vickie to let her know that she was staying out, so they didn’t worry about her. Matt had been surprised that it took her so long to revert to being a party girl.

That afternoon, just a few hours after the first television interview, Matt had a book signing at a large bookstore off Times Square. His publicist had warned him not to expect more than a hundred people. Most book signings only have seven or eight people show up. Best-selling authors may have a hundred or so.

The publicist was surprised that they had 189 people show up, but not surprised that most of them were women. She was surprised that nearly a third of the women were twenty or younger, some in their early teens.

Tuesday August 6

Tuesday morning was a different talk show. When they asked in the yesterday’s interview if he was married, Matt told them he was single but in a committed relationship.

They had agreed to let them delve a little deeper into the relationship today. Matt acknowledged that he had made a lifetime commitment to three women and they had returned the commitment. He did another book signing that afternoon. They had a book signing scheduled for each of the six days.

Wednesday August 7 - Sat August 10

A different day, a different show, and a different location for a book signing was what this week seemed like to Matt. Surprising the publicist, the number of fans at each book signing increased slightly each day. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were nighttime talk shows, although most of the interviews were recorded earlier in the day.

Sunday August 11

After the show Saturday night, Matt’s publisher called, telling him excitedly how much sales of all three books had jumped this week. Dying Breath was still number one, now far ahead of the next closest book. The next three books on the list combined sold almost as many copies. Inhale, Exhale was back up to fifth place, and Deep Breath had reached tenth. The publisher expected sales of Deep Breath to increase in the next two weeks as new readers finished reading Inhale, Exhale.

After that, they caught a 2:30 a.m. flight headed nonstop to Long Beach. They could tell that one of the flight attendants recognized Matt. There were two flight attendants in first class, along with four passengers besides Matt and the girls. Once they were airborne, the flight attendant went over to them.

“I saw you on television this week,” she whispered. “I can arrange for all three ladies to join the mile-high club with you,” she offered suggestively.

All three girls were grinning. “Any chance the three of you would share him with me after you each gets a turn?” she asked. She might have well asked them if the bear was Catholic or the Pope ... oops--sorry, mixed idiom or something like that.

The other four first class passengers seemed to be experienced airline passengers and were quickly asleep or at least doing a good job of faking it. One at a time, Rachel snuck the girls into the dinky lavatory with Matt. He managed to spend a few minutes connected to each girl while keeping quiet. They knew he wouldn’t be able to cum three times in the short time they had together, let alone a fourth time, so the girls told him to save it for Rachel.

Rachel grinned shyly when it was her turn. “I’m surprised you’re still hard,” she whispered.

“The girls told me to save the good stuff for you,” Matt whispered back as he unbuttoned her blouse and fondled her smallish breasts. She hiked her skirt up and bent over as best she could. He pressed into her tight confines and received a quiet moan of approval. The girls already had him primed and he spewed into Rachel quickly, able to get her to cum just before he did by reaching around and toying with her clit.

“I could send one of the girls in to help clean you up,” he offered.

She looked at him warily. “I saw the way you looked at Carla. All three of them are quite experienced at pleasuring another woman,” he tried to reassure her.

“Carla wouldn’t mind?” she asked.

“I promise that Carla will be quite happy to oblige.” After washing off and slipping Junior back into his pants, Matt exited the lavatory. The other flight attendant saw him and grinned. When Matt whispered to Carla, she hurried over to the lavatory and knocked quietly on the door. The two women took considerably longer than Matt had spent with either one of them, but Rachel looked quite happy when she came out. Carla was grinning, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.