Matt's Crazy Corner of the World
Chapter 16: Heather

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16: Heather - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Heather

Sunday June 16

Matt awoke in the middle of the night to Carla gently sucking his cock. Pulling her on top, he slid into her well-lubricated sex. “I love you,” he whispered in her ear.

“I know,” she sighed into his neck as he continued thrusting into her. She came twice before he did. After Matt came, she stayed on top of him, enjoying the skin-to-skin contact as much as he was.

“Unless there’s a reason not to, I should probably meet your parents one of these days,” he suggested. Aside from Karen and Jodi, he’d now met the parents of each of the girls living with him.

“You’re right,” she replied, “but I’m not sure if they’re still upset because I quit working for my uncle.”

“Invite them to dinner. If they don’t seem like they’re still upset, tell them you want them to meet your boyfriend. Their reaction to that news might give you a better idea about how they feel.”

“That sounds like a good idea,” she agreed.

When he woke up the next time, Carla was still on top. Despite trying to sneak out of bed without waking anyone, he woke Carla, Sue, and Jodi.

They got up and showered with him, even though it wasn’t light outside yet. Sue and Jodi each got a quickie in the shower. They dressed since they had guests, although the girls wore tight, short shorts and T-shirts cut off just below their boobs.

Matt wore his favorite summer ensemble of cargo shorts and a T-shirt when he headed for the study to do some work. All three women followed him, although Carla started coffee before joining them and brought the first pot into the study with her.

Deciding that late was better than never, Matt had Jodi make a list of likes and dislikes, things she wasn’t sure about, and things she’d fantasized about, whether or not she really wanted to try them. He’d already covered some of that on the trip back from Fresno. Sue fired up her laptop and showed her mother the websites she and Carla had visited while trying to come up with their ideas. She also gave her mother a copy of their lists.

Since Matt had two helpers once Jodi started on her list, he went to his author’s website, something he realized that he needed to make a habit of doing regularly. After printing out the requests for autographed books, he got the books out of the boxes and started signing them. He was surprised that he had over two hundred new requests since last week when he did this.

Carla turned on her laptop and also accessed the site. She pre-screened the emails for him, separating them into the folders Matt had set up. One was for autograph requests and one was for simple fan letters. The other two folders were for possible real spy scenarios and for wackos. Anything from Dr. Humphries or the publisher were left unsorted so he could see them right away. Then, she began printing out the requests for Matt.

Matt quit signing and personalizing books after a hundred. By then, his writer’s cramp was getting writer’s cramp. He’d had to be careful to make sure he was signing the right book because some of the requests were for book one and some for book two. Several people wanted both. He knew that the autographs would get harder to deal with when books three and four, as well as subsequent books, came out. Sue matched the shipping labels that Carla printed with the correctly signed book or books and boxed them for shipping. Matt still hadn’t set pickup dates for the Fed-EX driver so they had to take the books to a nearby Fed-EX office.

While his hand recovered from signing books, Matt worked on book four, reviewing chapter twelve where he left off yesterday. Meanwhile, he gave Sue a flash drive with the first ten chapters and she started in on them. Matt smiled. If he ever started to get an inflated ego from his success as a writer, looking at Sue’s corrections would deflate it rather quickly.

He was still at it when Jodi got up from working on her list and took Carla to help her start breakfast. It was sometime later when Walter’s voice startled Matt.

“Good morning,” he said from the doorway, a big smile on his face. He had his pants and shirt on, but the shirt was still unbuttoned.

“Good morning,” Matt replied, waving him in. He did a double take when Jill came in with him, completely naked, hugging his side. The smile on her face and the continued smile on Walter’s face told Matt that neither of them was upset about anything.

“I’d like to thank you, both for dinner last night and for the ... hospitality afterwards,” he said as he sat in the chair at the end of the desk. “I’ve resisted my daughters’ advances for years now, worried that it would hurt them and my marriage. Then I woke up this morning with three happy women in bed with me. I’m not sure how you pulled it off but thank you.

“Jill also told me that you got rid of the sleaze ball who was blackmailing her. When she told me about the seven men she’d been with, I was actually relieved. Since we got married, I worried that I wasn’t enough for her and that she would frequently have to seek out other men. I decided that I didn’t want to know about any other men as long as it didn’t affect our marriage.

“I’ve also noted changes in both Vickie and Lydia. Vickie isn’t self-centered and demanding like she used to be. Lydia is actually pleasant to have around again so I thank you for your help there, too,” he said as he stuck his hand out to shake.

“You’re welcome,” Matt replied, shaking his hand.

“We should get going,” Walter said as he gave Jill a light smack on the butt. “I’m going to take a couple days off this week and take Jill some place quiet and romantic.”

Jill got up and went over to Matt, giving him a reasonably quick kiss. “Thank you,” she said emotionally, and then scurried back to Walter who was almost to the doorway.

“Didn’t see that coming this morning,” Matt thought to himself.

He’d just started working again when a naked Lydia rushed into the room and claimed his lap. She looked at Matt nervously until he kissed her.

“I was worried that you’d kick me out,” she said as she hugged him tightly.

“I gave you permission last night so I can hardly be upset about it. If you’d done it behind my back or lied about it, yeah, I’d be upset. Any time you’re at your house, you have my permission to be with your dad, as long as your mother agrees.

“I don’t want to know about it, though,” he added as an afterthought.

Carla called them to breakfast a short time later. Vickie walked by Matt and hugged him, even reaching up to kiss him. “Thank you,” she said, but her voice was thick with emotion.

Once Matt finished eating, he bent Sue and Lydia over the table and used the painful erection Lydia had given him before breakfast. Both girls squealed in protest when he pushed them down onto plates with syrup from the pancakes. Once he pumped cum into Sue, Matt took Jodi with him back into the study.

Sitting down in his chair, he had her bring him what she had completed so far on her list, and had her suck his cock clean while he studied it. When he finished reviewing her list, it was Jodi’s turn to get bent over. This time it was across his desk as he sought relief from the stiffness she had caused, although he had to admit that she didn’t cause all of it. Hearing the girls in the dining room as they laughed about the mess he’d left, and then hearing the quiet moans and gasps of pleasure as they worked to clean up the mess with their tongues helped to increase the stiffness Jodi had started.

When Jodi left to clean up, Matt made a phone call he had been undecided over. “Mr. Morris, this is Matt Young. I met your daughter Nancy a couple weeks ago and she suggested that I call you.”

When he hung up more than an hour later, Matt felt drained from answering so many probing questions. Mr. Morris had tried to ascertain the type of relationship Matt had with each of the three women and what he understood about submissives. He’d continued by questioning what Matt thought each woman needed from their relationship with him and what Matt needed from his relationship with them.

Matt and the three submissives had an appointment to see Nancy’s father, Steve Morris, on Tuesday morning. He lived about fifty miles away, up to a three-hour-drive across L.A. to get there. Even without seeing his home, Matt knew it was pricey since he lived in the hills above Pacific Coast Highway near Malibu.

Not wanting to deal with morning rush hour traffic, he called a fancy hotel on the PCH overlooking Santa Monica State Beach. It was only a few miles from Steve’s home and they’d be driving against morning traffic to get from the hotel to Steve’s house, so it should be an easy trip.

While the girls had cleaned the kitchen, Matt finished autographing the rest of the books. He even read about twenty emails from fans. He had already composed and saved a basic reply and sent it to the fans whose emails he had read. Most of the emails were fans telling him how much they liked one or both books but two were from women offering to meet him somewhere for sex. One lived in New York and the other in Florida so he felt safe from them. Matt thanked them for their offers but explained that he was already in a committed relationship.

Then he started reviewing the rough draft again. He was well into chapter twenty when Aimee called. Having her husband running around all day trying to do everything he could to make her happy was making her horny--just not for him. She wondered if they could come over so Matt could scratch her itch.

After Walter and Jill had left, the girls got naked. Ten minutes after the call, the Wilson family arrived. No sooner had Sean walked through the door than he fell to his knees, doubled over in pain, cradling his balls. Aimee gave Matt a quizzical look.

“Pavlovian training,” he told her. “Every time he sees a naked woman, he thinks of fucking her. If he sees enough of them, maybe he can condition himself not to think that way. In the meantime, his balls are going to hurt a lot.”

Tara and Susie thought it was hilarious and decided that their modesty wasn’t as important as teaching their dad a lesson. They were quickly naked, too. Matt ordered Sean to eat Aimee to get her ready, although he suspected that she had been more than ready when she arrived.

Meanwhile, Vickie took the strap-on to Sean, warning that she wouldn’t stop until Aimee had an orgasm. Matt saw Aimee fighting, trying to delay her orgasm for as long as she could. When Aimee finally came, Vickie removed the strap-on and moved Sean out of the way. She had him lie on his back where he could watch Matt fucking Aimee, and she used the crop on his cock each time Matt thrust into his wife, although not nearly as hard as she did the first time; just enough to sting.

It didn’t take Aimee long to claim a load of cum, and she had another orgasm right as Matt’s was finishing. He was still half-hard when he pulled out. Aimee didn’t say a word. She just moved her cum-filled sex above Sean’s mouth and he began licking her clean. She had another orgasm as he cleaned her.

Tara dove onto Matt’s cock, sucking him clean while Sean watched, goggle-eyed. Then she lay down next to her mother and pulled Matt on top of her. Poor Sean had tears in his eyes as he watched Matt fuck Tara. Matt couldn’t believe it when Tara made her dad lick her clean. Susie sucked Matt clean, but begged off having sex, citing wrong time of the month.

All three Wilson women kissed Matt before leaving. Sean looked like shit, although he managed to make his escape without collapsing again from pain in the nuts.

By bedtime, Matt had finished reviewing the rough draft and was ready to tackle Sue’s corrections.

Monday June 17

Monday morning, Matt told Carla, Sue, and Jodi to pack an overnight bag. He told the others that the four of them would be gone for the night and would be back in time for dinner tomorrow. The girls were going nuts trying to figure out where they were going, but Matt wouldn’t tell them.

They got a phone call mid-morning warning that their giant, new bed would be delivered about 1:00. Matt told Vickie and Jodi to be ready when the delivery got here. He told Karen that she could join them if she wanted and didn’t need his permission to reward any delivery people who came here unless their relationship changed and became serious.

The mail also contained a surprise--the big dog dildo that Matt had ordered. When Vickie saw it, her eyes begged him not to use it on her. He promised that he wasn’t planning on it--at this time. He did have her cook up a batch of the fake doggie cum. She had to run to the store for a couple of ingredients they didn’t have.

The delivery of the bed was a quick process and the quickie the two guys accepted afterwards didn’t take much longer. As much as they would have loved to stay and play, they were on a tight schedule.

They ate an early dinner with Aimee and her daughters. Sean was due home about 5:30 and would call his girlfriend Heather as soon as he got home, inviting her over. By the time he called to let Matt know that she’d be there in twenty minutes, Matt had finished reviewing Sue’s corrections for the first twelve chapters and Sue was done correcting the entire book. Despite the number of corrections, it was significantly fewer than she had found in the last book. Matt felt that he was learning, even if it was slowly.

He’d just emailed the first twelve chapters to Dr. Humphries when Sean arrived. Matt gave him a dropper bottle with two drops of Dart already in the dropper and explained how to use it.

Sean called half an hour later. “I did it a minute ago,” he whispered, and then hung up.

Matt checked the time and was at the Wilson’s front door four and a half minutes later. “Sit down and shut up,” he told Heather as soon as he barged into the house and before she could protest his presence. After programming and questioning her, Matt felt that she reminded him of Vickie. She wanted what she wanted and didn’t care what it cost anyone else. She didn’t even want Sean. She just wanted access to his money. She had planned to run his credit cards up buying expensive things she could sell later, and then drain his savings and checking accounts, even if she had to forge his signature to do it.

Sean continued to pale as he listened to her. His paleness turned bright pink when she started discussing their sex life. She ridiculed his dick and his lovemaking skills. She hated anal sex but pretended to like it hoping he didn’t want it too often. So far, she’d only had to do it three times.

While she didn’t mind sucking a guy off, she had to fight down her revulsion when she swallowed, and only did it to keep Sean interested in her. As far as looks were concerned, Heather was pretty but couldn’t hold a candle to any of the women in Matt’s household--or in Sean’s household. That she was only twenty and willing to perform the sex acts his wife refused had mitigated her lack of looks.

Neither Matt nor Aimee was sure what to do with Heather. She was definitely a piece of work. Matt wondered if he really wanted to become the morality police, especially considering what he and Jill did last night. Matt was still surprised that Walter had seemed to know about it this morning when he unconcernedly brought a naked Jill into the study. Shaking his head, Matt realized that he’d need a two-hundred-room mansion if he kept this up. He also wondered--again--what had happened to his old morals. Was the power corrupting him?

For now, Matt and Aimee decided to leave Heather’s life alone. Matt added to her programming so she would only date single guys and wouldn’t use their net worth as a tool to measure them by. She wouldn’t attempt to steal or embezzle money, and would make her own way in the world. He did take a couple of parting shots, ordering her to suck off any future boyfriends whenever they wanted her to, and to swallow their cum every time she sucked one of them off. She’d always hate the taste of cum, and would know that it was part of her punishment. She’d also offer her ass to future boyfriends.

Aimee and the girls wanted to stay at Matt’s place tonight, “Until the stench of Heather’s cheap perfume was gone from the house,” Aimee insisted.

Matt took Carla, Jodi, and Sue, and they left for the hotel, not getting there until almost 9:30. The girls loved the view of the beach at night from their window, with the stars reflecting off the water. They still wondered where they were going tomorrow, and Matt finally told them, as well as why he felt the need to talk with Steve. They insisted that he was doing a good job, but Matt still felt as if he needed to know more about the girls and about himself to keep them happy long-term. Plus, he hoped to get a better understanding of submissives in general.

Tuesday June 18

The ride to Steve’s house only took fifteen minutes and they arrived just before 9:00. “May I help you?” a woman’s voice asked over the intercom after they rang the doorbell. There was also a security camera watching them.

“I’m Matt Young and we have an appointment with Mr. Morris this morning,” he replied, looking up at the camera.

“Come in. Steve is expecting you.” It was a stunningly beautiful, naked woman who opened the door. She was Asian and looked to be thirty, tops, and only if you looked at her eyes. Her body was one most twenty-year-old women would die for. Only her facial features made Matt realize that she was Nancy’s mother. Nancy was thirty-three and barely looked to be twenty. He wondered how old her mother was. She locked the door behind them and headed into the house.

“Follow me please,” she said. Carla elbowed Matt and smirked having seen his eyes glued to the woman’s gorgeous ass. She was completely naked yet showed no outward signs that being nude in front of strangers bothered her as she walked with the fluidity and grace of a dancer.

The three-story house was built into the side of the hill. There were a few windows on the southwest and southeast corners. The southern exposure was almost solid windows overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Most of the east and west walls, as well as the entire northern wall were buried in the hill.

The woman led them to an open door of what looked like a professional office of some sort. “Mr. Young and his guests are here,” she said as she stuck her head in the room.

“Send them in, please,” he replied as he stood up from behind his desk. Considering that Mr. Morris was a preeminent psychologist, Matt hardly expected to find him wearing walking shorts and a T-shirt.

“Matt, good to meet you,” he said as they entered the room. He came out from behind the desk and shook Matt’s hand. “From Nancy’s description, this has to be Carla,” he said as he shook Carla’s hand. He looked back and forth between Jodi and Sue for a second. “And this must be Sue,” he said, shaking her hand, “which means you’re Jodi. Have a seat,” he said, waving his hand ambiguously towards several sturdy office chairs with generously padded leather seats and backrests.

The wall behind his desk held several framed documents, including a large document from Stanford University bestowing a Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D) degree on Steven Morris nearly three decades ago. His Bachelor’s Degree was from Harvard, and his Master’s Degree was from Johns Hopkins University. The wall was paneled with wood, as were all the walls in the room. Everything in the room, as well as the parts of the house they had seen were elegant without being pretentious.

“I’m Steve,” he said to the girls as he again sat in the chair behind his desk, “although you may know me better as Nancy’s father. The woman who let you in is Riko, my wife and Nancy’s mother. I’ve spent my entire career studying submissives and later helping their spouses better understand the idiosyncrasies and needs of their submissive partner. I also try to help submissives better understand themselves.

“First, I want to let you know that I make no moral judgments about people’s lifestyle so long as all parties involved are in the relationship voluntarily. In the case of submissives, it’s sometimes difficult to determine just how voluntary the relationship is. In those cases, I try to make sure the relationship is a healthy one for the submissive, although if the couple comes to see me, it is because the dominant partner has concerns.

“I will admit that I’ve only dealt with one other person who had a relationship with three submissives at the same time. Knowing the difficulty many people experience maintaining a relationship with one submissive, I’m not surprised to find Matt looking for guidance. Many of the answers he gave me over the phone Sunday surprised me--in a good way.

“What I’d like to do now is have my wife show Matt around and explain a bit more about submissives and about being the dominant partner in a relationship, what we in the lifestyle call a Dom or a Top. I’d like each of you three ladies to fill out these two lengthy questionnaires. They are designed to help me better understand you as an individual and to help you understand yourself better. Submissives run the gamut from simply being a ‘follower’ to someone who enjoys extreme physical pain and humiliation. Some want to do what they’re being forced to do but need to feel as if it were because someone else demanded it.

“These questionnaires will help me determine where in that range each of you falls so I can help Matt better understand what each of you needs to be happy, especially if you hope to maintain your relationships long-term. The next room has comfortable chairs and a table for you to use, as well as a coffee machine. Make yourselves at home. Please read each question carefully and think about it before answering. There are no right or wrong answers as long as you answer the questions honestly. Don’t try to guess how Matt or I want you to answer, as that would defeat the whole purpose of the questions.

“It would be like telling your doctor what you think he wants to hear instead of being honest about the symptoms you’re having. I can tell from talking with Matt the other day, as well as from what Nancy told me about him, that he really cares about each of you and wants to make each of you as happy as he can. Answering everything honestly and completely will help him do so,” he explained, giving the girls a reassuring smile.

Matt had been a bit worried about their reaction, but the three of them seemed truly happy as they got up. They even went to him and each gave him a quick kiss as they walked by. As they disappeared through the door, Matt wondered if they were doing this because they wanted to or if they considered it to fall under his command to tell him the complete truth if he asked for their opinion. He hoped they wanted to tell him.

Matt was startled when he turned back from the doorway to find Riko standing right next to him. “Definitely love,” she snickered to her husband. “He doesn’t even notice the naked woman standing next to him until his three are out of sight.”

“I’m not even going to try to deny it,” Matt replied with a bit of pride. He wasn’t sure why he was so proud of loving them, but realized that he was. Riko took him to another room and pointed him to a chair. She sat across from Matt and began quizzing him on what he knew about submissives.

“I know absolutely nothing, but I have a lot of ideas about what I think I know,” he admitted. Matt spent two hours talking to her, beginning by explaining what he thought he knew and answering her questions. When he finished, it was her turn. She told Matt what life for her had been like before she met Steve, as well as about the constant struggles she had with herself and the way she responded to things.

She met Steve in college and their relationship immediately became serious. It took Steve nearly a month to realize that there was something different about her. It took him another month to figure out what it was. When he confronted her, she broke down, sure that he would tease her about it and dump her. Instead, he consoled her and reassured her that he wasn’t going anywhere. Then he read dozens of books that touched on the subject or dealt entirely with submissiveness and spent hundreds of hours researching.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.