Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 15: Sean’s Comeuppance

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15: Sean’s Comeuppance - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Thursday June 13

It was still dark outside when Matt awoke, and it took him a few seconds to get his bearings. Tara was on one shoulder and Susie the other. Aimee groaned in protest when he wormed his way out of bed, but she quickly found Carla and snuggled against her. Matt was slightly disappointed when nobody joined him in the shower so he could molest them. Grabbing yesterday’s leftover cantaloupe chunks from the fridge, he headed for his study to take advantage of the quiet. After proofreading the next four chapters, he finally glanced at the clock and was surprised to find that it wasn’t quite 6:00 yet.

When Matt finally heard the girls moving around in the bedroom, he headed for the kitchen and started breakfast. He had two stacks of pancakes done by the time the next person made it to the kitchen. When they finished breakfast, Matt returned to writing until 9:00, surprised that the girls left him alone.

When he needed a break from writing, Matt took the money the blackmailing pool guy dropped off yesterday and drove to the house of the first female blackmail victim. When she answered the door, he handed her the money.

“Your pool guy won’t be able to take care of your pool anymore. He tried to blackmail a friend of mine and I took exception to it. I destroyed everything he had, and this is your share of whatever money he had left,” he said, and then turned to walk away.

“Wait,” she said quietly. “Thank you,” she whispered into his chest as she hugged him.

It went nearly the same way at the second house except the woman gave him a generous view of her cleavage when she opened the door to get the money. At the third house, the guy asked what Matt wanted to keep quiet about everything.

“First, I don’t want anything. I just wanted to give you some peace of mind. Second, I don’t know anything except that he was blackmailing you. I have no idea what he was using to blackmail you and didn’t look at any of the stuff he gave me. I just destroyed it,” he said, and then turned and walked away.

Aimee and her daughters were still at the house talking excitedly to the girls when he returned. Aimee sat on Matt’s lap facing him and kissed him. “You really are a bastard, you know,” she chuckled.

“You say that like it’s a bad thing,” he retorted, which set the ladies to laughing.

“If I knew then what I know now about sex, I would have been much more amenable to what my husband wanted. I’m still not convinced it would have stopped him, but it would have been entirely his fault,” she continued, snuggling deeper into his arms. Aimee finally decided that she needed to get some housework done and headed for home.

As soon as she left, Tara and Susie wanted lessons. Matt made the sacrifice and became the practice dummy so the two girls could practice giving a blowjob, with lots of suggestions from Carla and Lydia. Watching two neophyte cocksuckers eagerly share their first load of cum left him excited enough to bend Carla over the couch and fuck her. Susie and Tara were quickly there when he finished. Tara sucked Matt clean while Susie sucked and licked Carla clean--and made sure she had an orgasm.

When Matt went to the study to write again, he was surprised when Tara accompanied him to be his muse. He was more surprised when it worked. Sue broke him from his writing reverie for a late lunch. After lunch, the doorbell broke his renewed trance. It was Gina and her two-man crew. They’d met Vickie at the apartment and had removed the televisions and wall mounts. They had even patched the holes in the walls. They had both the old televisions and the new ones waiting just outside the door of the house.

Once again, the two guys went right to work. Gina did a double take when she saw Susie and Tara and gave Matt a questioning look. He gave her the Reader’s Digest version of what happened while omitting the part about the drug. “You dog, a mother and two daughters,” she chuckled, still watching the two girls like a hawk.

“You like?” he asked, motioning to Tara and Susie.

“What’s not to like? They’re both hot, young, they’re sisters, and their eyes tell me they’re looking for something to scratch their itch. I’d like a shot at them before my two guys.”

When Matt asked Susie and Tara, they almost dragged Gina into the bedroom. When they finished, he sent Lydia to drug Gina. Since she rescued teenage girls, he realized that there might be some she couldn’t help because it was too dangerous. He wanted her to know about the Dart and started the bedroom camera recording so Gina could watch it later.

Gina glared at Matt when he told her what he did. She finally calmed down when she watched the recording, checking the time against her cell phone to make sure he hadn’t edited the film.

“So, you have a drug you can use on bad guys to make it safe to rescue a girl who needs help?” she asked.

“Not only can I rescue her, but I can make the bad guys take her to you and pay you if they have money. Then, I can make them forget about you and the girl,” he replied. He explained about what he did to the guys abusing Jodi, and to the blackmailing rapist.

“I’m still surprised that you didn’t take advantage of me when you had the chance,” she said questioningly.

“I wouldn’t be able to enjoy it if I had. I like women to be with me voluntarily; either that, or because they want something badly enough to agree with what I want. Drugging a woman just to get her into my bed wouldn’t do it for me.”

By the time they finished talking, Gina’s two installers were balls deep in Tara and Susie. Karen and Vickie were lying nearby licking cum from each other’s pussies. Given Karen’s abuse at the hands of Vickie, that shocked Matt.

That night, Jodi experienced the second half of the first fantasy Matt prepared for her.


Warning--while this is a drug-induced fantasy that didn’t actually happen, it is very graphic and sometimes violent. The end of the violent part is clearly marked.

Jodi and Matt fantasy part two

When Jodi got to the curb outside her school, Matt wasn’t there. Part of her was relieved, part was disappointed, and part was worried that she was at the wrong place and that Matt would punish her. All three parts concurred that she should stay anyway. The part that was relieved by his absence knew that the penalty for not being here if he showed up late would be severe--and painful. The part worried that she was in the wrong place knew there was nothing she could do but hope she was right.

The throaty roar of a motorcycle engine pulled her from her musings. She looked up to see Matt stopping in front of her, grinning. “Hop on, Little One,” he said with a big, friendly smile. Since she had never ridden on a motorcycle before, Matt had to show her how to climb on and how to hold onto him. She grinned when she saw dozens of other students gawking, slack jawed. As Matt revved the engine and pulled away from the curb, Jodi dropped one hand lower and stroked Matt’s crotch.

She was surprised when Matt took her to his home. “Won’t your parents complain?” she asked nervously.

“Nah, my mom stopped trying to run my life last year,” he replied with an evil grin as he led her to his bedroom. Jodi wasn’t sure that she wanted to know what the grin meant.

She didn’t need any direction once she reached his bedroom and was quickly naked. She was worried about him fucking her ass but wanted him in a good mood when he did. She’d already stopped in the women’s restroom after school and shoved three fingers full of petroleum jelly in her ass hoping it would help lubricate her.

Matt forced her to her knees, sending waves of excitement to her pussy. He’d stripped while she undressed, but he still watched every garment come off her body and molested her most intimate places as she uncovered them.

Once she knelt, she used everything she had learned yesterday to excite and please him. When he was close, he grabbed her head and thrust his hips forward, burying his cock in her throat while he pulsed cum straight down her throat.

A small part of her rejoiced again at her accomplishment. The rest was busy trying not to gag. She almost freaked out when he continued to hold her face there but managed to breathe through her nose just enough to stave off panic.

“You fucking, boyfriend-stealing whore,” a female voice shrieked, yanking her to her feet and almost ripping out a large clump of hair as Jodi was thrown across the bedroom. Stunned from hitting the wall, Jodi just managed to catch a glimpse of her attacker. She recognized Irene, the head cheerleader, as she moved in for a second attack.

Irene suddenly screamed in pain and flew backwards. Jodi saw that Matt now had Irene by the hair and had yanked her back. As Irene stumbled and tried to regain her footing, Matt hit her with a vicious backhand, sending Irene flying across the room to land on the bed next to where Jodi had retreated.

Shocked, Irene forgot about Jodi and stared at Matt as she held a hand to her face.

“What the fuck is your problem, bitch?” he shouted at her.

“I’m not going to stand by while some pre-teen whore moves in on my boyfriend,” she replied angrily.

“First,” Matt growled as he advanced threateningly on Irene, “I wasn’t sure I still had a girlfriend. It’s been five days since I saw or heard from you. You haven’t been out in front of the school where I pick you up. You haven’t called me, and you haven’t answered or returned my phone calls or texts.

“Second, I warned you that I’d find it elsewhere the last time you decided not to fuck me because you were mad that I wouldn’t go with you to some pansy-ass party. I’m fed up with you trying to control me by denying me sex whenever you don’t get your way.

“Finally, Jodi didn’t volunteer to fuck me. I didn’t give her a choice yesterday and I took what I wanted. Maybe if you weren’t playing pissed-off girlfriend games and were there when I wanted to fuck, she’d still be a virgin today,” he growled right in Irene’s face.

“You mean...” Irene gasped.

“I mean that I forced her to strip and then forced her to suck me off. After that, I forced my cock into her virgin cunt and fucked her raw,” he said with a challenge in his voice.

“Oh, god,” Irene sobbed, looking at Jodi sympathetically.

“Regardless,” Matt continued, “Jodi has shown me what a real woman is capable of doing. She gave me her fourth blowjob ever today and took my cock clear into her throat the last two times she sucked me off. I had just come in her throat when you so rudely interrupted us. Yesterday she swallowed three loads of cum and didn’t spill a single drop. You adamantly refuse to even let me cum in your mouth.

“After I fucked her yesterday, she sucked my cock clean of my cum and her blood. Today, like I promised her, I’m going to fuck her ass--another thing you adamantly refuse to do. You called her a pre-teen, but she’s more of a woman than you’ve been,” he goaded, reaching for Jodi’s hand and pulling her to stand next to him.

“She may not have much in the tit department, but I love her nipples,” he said as he pinched and twisted them. Jodi’s knees almost gave out and Matt had to help hold her--by her nipples.

“If you’re still going to be my girlfriend, things are going to change. We fuck whenever I want, you let me cum in your mouth anytime I want, and you swallow when I cum in your mouth. Finally, your ass is no longer off limits. If I want to fuck your ass, you let me, and without you whining and crying about it,” he insisted.

“Like hell I will,” she spat back at him, obviously angry.

“Then you know where the door is,” he replied calmly as he turned his attention back to Jodi.

“Where were we?” he asked her. Jodi was quickly on her knees and took Matt’s limp cock into her mouth. She moved it around with her tongue as it grew in length and girth, even managing a small grin of triumph when it grew into her throat. Pulling her head back, she gasped in a deep breath.

“Are you going to suffocate the poor girl, too?” Irene asked snidely from Matt’s doorway.

“I told you to leave,” Matt growled. Irene stood her ground, arms crossed defiantly. Jodi saw the look in Matt’s eyes and couldn’t believe that Irene wasn’t running away, screaming. “You have one minute to leave or I’ll use you just like I do Jodi,” Matt warned.

“Good luck with that,” Irene replied arrogantly.

“Ten seconds,” Matt warned after checking his watch.

“Ooooohhhhh, I’m scared,” Irene replied sarcastically.

“She should be terrified,” Jodi thought silently as she watched the tableau play out.

Ten seconds later Matt sucker-punched Irene in the gut doubling her over. While she gasped desperately for air, Matt ripped her blouse off and cut it into strips with the knife he handled so deftly. Next, he tied her hands securely behind her back and then tied her ankles together.

“That’ll hold her,” he chuckled.

When Irene could finally breathe again, she glared at Matt. “Let me go,” she demanded angrily.

“I did let you go, but you insisted on staying to play. Now we’re going to play my game, by my rules,” he sneered. “I’m going to fuck Jodi’s ass like I promised, and you’re going to help me and watch me do it. Jodi, assume the same position with Irene that you did with Pete yesterday,” Matt ordered.

Jodi’s stomach fluttered when she figured out what Matt wanted. He wanted her to let Irene lick her pussy. She had to let another girl have sex with her.

“Get her away from me or I’ll bite her,” Irene demanded when Jodi knelt over her face.

Matt’s knife was once again in his hand as if by magic.

“If you do, I’ll pierce your nipples like I tried to convince you to do. I have a rusty old icepick to pierce them with and some rusty nails to use as studs until I can get to town to buy some,” he warned.

“You wanted to stay, so you’re staying. It means you’ll be part of the fun until I decide to let you go home. You might even spend the night,” Matt said, although it sounded to Jodi more like a threat than an invitation.

“Mmmmm,” Jodi moaned once Irene started using her tongue. Surprisingly, it felt as good as when Matt and Pete did it yesterday. Since she had to do this, and especially since it felt good, Jodi decided just to enjoy herself like she had when Pete had to eat her yesterday. She looked up when Matt moved her hair behind her shoulder and found him making a video of them together. Given how close Matt was and the angle of the camera, Jodi realized that he was filming a close-up of Irene’s face showing her tongue busy licking Jodi’s pussy.

Knowing that Matt was filming them caused Jodi’s arousal to spike and she came. When she finished convulsing, both girls looked to Matt for instruction. Seeing him filming her, Irene began struggling and started screaming at Matt. Instinctively, Jodi moved and covered Irene’s mouth with her pussy to stifle her protests.

“Well done, Little One,” Matt praised her, laughing.

Matt left for a minute, returning with the threatened ice pick. “If you raise your voice again I’ll give you a good reason to scream,” Matt warned Irene. “And I’ll have Jodi use her pussy muzzle on you again,” he laughed.

“It’s time, Little One,” Matt said to Jodi, motioning to the bed. Jodi’s stomach knotted knowing what he was about to do and how much it would probably hurt. At the same time, she felt herself getting even wetter than Irene’s tongue had made her. As she moved next to Irene, she wondered if she was a lesbian. Matt’s cock hurt yesterday when he took her virginity while Irene’s tongue felt good today.

She was surprised when Matt positioned her on hands and knees instead of on her back. Then she blushed, realizing that it left her ass completely exposed. She wondered what Matt was doing when he positioned Irene behind her.

“Now I’m going to fuck her ass so I want you to get her ready. Stick your tongue up her asshole as far as you can and lick it,” he ordered Irene. Irene’s eyes went wide and she opened her mouth to protest but stopped when she saw the look in Matt’s eyes. She’d only seen that look once before, right before he beat a guy to a pulp at a party where he caught him trying to spike Irene’s drink with a date rape drug.

Deciding that she couldn’t risk angering him further, she did what he told her to do, no matter how nasty it was. A few minutes later Matt told her it was enough and she stopped. Irene was surprised when he cut the cloth binding her wrists and her ankles. Then she noticed that he had locked the deadbolt installed on his bedroom door. It needed a key to open it both from inside and from outside. She’d never thought about the implication of that before.

“Crawl under her and keep licking her clit and pussy until I tell you to stop,” Matt ordered Irene. With no escape, not that Matt would let her leave anyway, she resignedly did what she was told, worried about what Matt had planned for her when he finished with Jodi.

“Since Irene was mean to you earlier, I’m going to be gentle today,” Matt told Jodi as he stroked and petted her head.

She saw him get a tube of K Y jelly out of his nightstand. Seconds later she felt his lube-coated finger worm its way into her ass. A second and then a third finger soon followed as he lubed her and stretched the muscles.

For her part, Jodi gasped at each intrusion and concentrated on relaxing the muscles as if she were taking a huge shit. She braced herself when the fingers were removed and Matt moved behind her. She yelped when the thick head of his cock penetrated the tight ring of muscle and was surprised when he stopped.

“I’m in now. I want you to control how fast you take the rest. Push back and then stop when you need to relax,” Matt told her as his hands roamed over her naked ass and then migrated around to tease her nipples. Stunned that he hadn’t just rammed his cock into her in a single thrust, she wasted no time pressing back, forcing him deeper into her bowels.

She was determined to have him completely inside before he became impatient and did it himself. She learned that the sensation was uncomfortable, but not too painful if she took a little bit more each time. She breathed deeply several times as she relaxed the affected muscles, and then pushed back again. She couldn’t believe it when his hips pressed against her butt. “I did it!” she thought excitedly.

“Very good, Little One,” Matt praised her. Jodi suddenly realized that she was nearing a climax and began moaning and grinding her clit on Irene’s mouth. Matt noticed what she was doing and pinched her nipples, twisting them when her orgasm started. Jodi saw stars as the climax washed over her.

By the time she was again coherent, Matt was busy fucking her ass. When she realized that the expected pain hadn’t materialized, she began fucking back against him, surprised that she was enjoying it. “My little fuck slut likes my cock in her ass?” Matt asked, obviously finding it humorous.

“Yessssss,” Jodi hissed, “fuck my ass,” she growled insistently.

“Hear that, Bitch? She likes it,” Matt said angrily to Irene as he increased his tempo.

“Fuck, your ass is even tighter than your virgin cunt was,” he growled as he sped up even more. Jodi realized that he was about to cum, completing his trifecta of coming in her three holes.

“Yyyyyeeeeesssss,” he cried out triumphantly, slamming his hips forward and thrusting deep inside.

This time Jodi felt his cock pulsing in her ass and his cum spraying into her bowels. She was surprised when her next orgasm began. She’d been so intent on Matt’s cock in her ass that she hadn’t noticed it approaching.

“Oh, god,” Jodi moaned shortly after Matt’s cock subsided and slipped out of her ass. Finding Matt looking at her with concern, she asked, “Bathroom?” Chuckling at her distress, Matt pointed to what she had thought was a closet door. Clenching the muscles of her butt cheeks tightly, she walked awkwardly to the bathroom, barely settling on the toilet before her bowels expelled the cum enema.

She winced when she wiped herself, but was glad that she was only tender back there and that it didn’t hurt or bleed like yesterday. She used damp toilet paper to clean herself further before returning to the bedroom. She froze in the door and gawked. Matt saw her and grinned as he continued fucking his cock into Irene’s mouth. The look on Irene’s face was a cross between just eating a rotten lemon and wanting to hurl.

“Normally I wouldn’t do this, but she’s been such a bitch that I thought it served her right,” Matt explained as he pulled Jodi to him and kissed her. “Hopefully she’ll learn to be an eager and expert cocksucker like you.” He teased a finger into Jodi’s mouth for her to fellate. “Then again, the longer it takes her to learn, the more she’ll get to practice,” he laughed.

Jodi suddenly felt jealous of Irene. She wanted her share of Matt’s cock, too. Grinning, she knelt behind Irene. Watching Matt’s reaction, she reached around and squeezed Irene’s nipples. Irene jumped and tried to twist free until Matt slapped her.

“Hold still,” he ordered.

Still watching Matt’s reaction, she pinched Irene’s nipples even harder. When Matt nodded his agreement, she pinched harder still. Irene’s shriek was mostly muffled by Matt’s cock in her mouth. When Matt nodded again, Jodi pinched and then twisted Irene’s nipples. When she shrieked this time, Matt buried his cock in her mouth and spewed his cum down Irene’s throat.

“Much better, Baby. You’re learning,” Matt told Irene sarcastically. “I want to fuck now. Can I fuck you?” he asked

“Sure, lover, you know I love fucking you,” Irene replied, trying to sound seductive after her coughing fit had subsided. Jodi had to move from behind Irene when she lay backwards, spreading her legs invitingly.

Matt motioned Jodi over. “It seems that my girlfriend sucked the starch right out of me. I know you can get me hard again right away,” he said as he lay back on the bed and pulled her mouth to his cock. Jodi did as she was told and did everything she could to excite Matt. He’d already cum three times this afternoon so she licked his balls and sucked his cock. She wanted Matt to realize that she sucked his cock better and more enthusiastically than that bitch Irene. The Bitch wasn’t worthy of Matt’s gorgeous cock.

“Excellent job, Little One. I think you could give a corpse a stiffie,” he praised her. The warm glow from his praise quickly turned cold when she watched him move between Irene’s legs and stab that same erection into Irene’s cunt.

“Oh, Baby, I’ve missed having your hard cock inside me,” Irene sighed. “From now on, just say the word,” she continued. It was all Jodi could do to keep her jealousy in check.

Matt pulled out of Irene and pulled her a few inches farther down the bed. Then he lifted her legs so they rested on his chest. “I want to watch you eat Jodi’s pussy again,” he said as he thrust back into her.

Irene’s eyes quickly searched the room until they found his camera. It was too far away for him to reach it.

“If that’s what you want, lover. I hope we can do this with just the two of us later,” she agreed. Jodi didn’t need Matt to tell her what to do. She would have moved her pussy to Irene’s mouth even if Irene had refused.

Matt had Jodi turn to face him. “This way I get to watch four tits,” he explained. After several more thrusts into Irene’s pussy, Matt told Jodi, “Here, hold her legs for me so I can fuck her harder.” Despite another wave of jealousy washing over her, Jodi did what Matt told her to do. Then he reached over and grabbed the tube of lube he had used when he fucked her ass.

“Hold her legs tight,” he whispered. She barely managed not to laugh aloud when she realized what Matt intended to do. She even puckered her lips and made a kissing motion at him.

When Matt pulled out this time, he quickly jammed the open end of the tube into Irene’s anal pucker and squeezed the tube. Irene started thrashing immediately but Jodi held onto her legs and used her pussy muzzle to stifle Irene’s protests.

After squeezing more lube onto his cock, Matt pressed the tip through the tight ring of muscle. “One way or another, I’m going to fuck your ass. Relax or it’s really going to hurt,” he growled.

Irene continued to squirm and shout protests into Jodi’s pussy so Matt drew back and slapped Irene’s right tit as hard as he could. Jodi watched, speechless, as a handprint appeared, even as the breast bounced sideways before rebounding. Even with the pussy muzzle, Irene’s scream of pain was audible.

While Irene was distracted, Matt used his weight to ram his cock completely into Irene’s ass. This time, Irene’s shrill screech was from the pain of having Matt bury his cock in her bowels.

“That was fun,” he gloated, smiling at Jodi. “So was this,” he added, this time slapping Irene’s left breast.

“Now you try it,” Matt said, startling Jodi.

“M ... Me?” she gasped.

“You,” he replied firmly. “Slap each tit as hard as you can. If I don’t think it’s hard enough, I’ll tie you down and use my belt on yours,” he threatened as he continued to fuck Irene’s ass.

Steeling herself, Jodi drew her arm back the way Matt had and took a full swing. It was only when Irene screamed into her pussy again that she realized that she’d used a fist instead of an open hand.

“Awesome,” Matt exclaimed. “Now the other one, the same way.” She did, and Irene screamed again.

“Here,” Matt chuckled as he showed Jodi the camera. Jodi laughed when she saw the other camera still where Matt couldn’t reach it. Matt took almost a minute’s worth of video of Irene eating Jodi and him fucking Irene’s ass and then gave Jodi the camera.

“Keep it aimed down there. Show me fucking her ass. When I cum and pull out, I’ll take the camera back,” he whispered.

Loving every second, Jodi did as she was told. She also realized that Matt would eventually want videos of her, too. That knowledge and the feel of Irene’s tired tongue still attempting to lick her pussy every few seconds set her off again.

Jodi recognized the signs right before Matt came. When he jetted the last of his load in Irene’s ass, he pulled out. Taking the camera from Jodi, he zoomed in on Irene’s gaping asshole, showing his cum leaking out.

“Let go of her legs,” he said and Jodi complied. Irene’s legs fell listlessly to the bed. Matt continued to film as his cum continued oozing from Irene’s ass.

When he motioned to her, Jodi quickly climbed off Irene and then off the bed. As she climbed off Irene, Matt moved the camera up to show Irene’s face. She had her eyes closed so he quickly moved the camera out of sight.

“Now what are you going to do to me?” Irene asked, defeated.

“Now I want you to shower. While you do, think hard about the way you’ve treated me, and about the way you treated Jodi. When you finish, you have two choices. The door will be unlocked and you can dress and leave. Use one of my shirts. If you still want to be my girlfriend, you’ll know what to do,” he said.

“Okay,” she agreed wearily. She’d barely gotten to the bathroom when Matt’s cum in her bowels insisted on making a hurried exit. When she finished, she took a shower. She still looked like shit when she finished showering and left the bathroom. She’d seen Matt come in to wash his cock while she showered.

When she entered the bedroom, Jodi was lying next to Matt, lovingly nursing on his cock. Irene looked at the open bedroom door and made her decision. Laying down on the other side of Matt, she saw the contented look on Jodi’s face.

“May I have a turn?” she asked Jodi politely.

“Sure,” Jodi replied, directing Matt’s only half-stiff cock towards her, even though she wanted to tell the Bitch to take a hike off a tall cliff.

“Thank you,” Irene replied.

“You’re welcome. Would you like me to return the favor from earlier and eat you to an orgasm?” Jodi asked wanting to show Matt that she would voluntarily do anything to please him. Matt’s eyebrows shot up at her offer.

“I think I’d like that,” Irene replied, looking at Matt to be sure he approved. Then she realized that the cock in her hand had just stiffened noticeably enough that she already knew Matt’s opinion. Irene spread her legs to give Jodi access to her pussy. “That feels sooooo good,” she moaned when Jodi started.

While she continued the lazy blowjob, Irene wondered if this was the way it would be from now on. She realized, now, that she’d pushed Matt too far when she’d tried to control him. Now, all she could do was whatever he demanded as she tried desperately to hang onto him. She decided that sharing Matt was better than losing him. She hoped that, eventually, she could get him to herself again.

End of the warning

********

Friday June 14

6:17 p.m.

“Dad’s home,” Susie exclaimed excitedly, although not because she was happy to see him. Rather, she was eagerly looking forward to his punishment tonight, as was her sister. The last two days had drawn the three Wilson females much closer to one another, and not just because of the sex they had shared. The girls had seen and shared their mother’s anguish. They knew their father’s selfish decisions had caused it. They were already drawing closer to her even before the sex started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.