Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 13: Moving Day

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13: Moving Day - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Monday June 10

Matt woke Lydia early in the morning. He made love to her and showered with her. After a lingering, parting kiss, Vickie drove her home. Matt hoped the orders he had given Lydia helped to reduce her anxiety due to a lack of sex until she was able to come back over. He didn’t know much about the sex life of young teenage girls, but she seemed driven by her hormones, just like teenage boys. Her mother had allowed her to visit, even during her last week of classes this school year, but she wanted her home occasionally. Lydia wasn’t sure when she would be able to visit again but Matt hoped it was soon. He was going to miss her eager enthusiasm even more than the sight of her lush naked body or the sex with her. She was a bright girl with a joie de vivre, as well as a lust for sex.

Jeff called right at 11:00 to let Matt know that his credit application had been approved. Technically, he had no real credit aside from a fairly new American Express card. Having the American Express card, coupled with his projected annual income, was more than enough to offset their concern.

He was surprised, and thanked Jeff when he offered to bring the keys over. Half an hour later, Jeff showed up with a woman who, according to Meredith’s description, could only be his wife.

“Rizza, let me introduce you to Matt Young, although you know him by his pen name, TK Owens,” he told his wife, grinning. For the first time since she arrived, Rizza’s head came up briefly and Matt saw her gorgeous face.

“My wife is a huge fan,” Jeff explained. “I’m sure she’d love to get you alone for a couple of hours. Maybe once you get moved in, we can discuss it,” he said, nodding to Vickie to indicate his interest.

“Definitely a possibility,” Matt replied, although he couldn’t understand how a man could loan out his wife. He was aware that there were people who swapped partners, but felt that they were better people than he was. He’d be too jealous to let another guy have sex with a woman he cared about enough to marry.

Still, he was doing this for Meredith. Despite having Jeff’s permission, he would normally eschew sex with a married woman.

Once Jeff left, Matt called Roger and arranged to meet the security contractor Tuesday morning at 9:00. His next call went to the same “Two Guys and a Truck,” who had moved Vickie and Karen’s stuff to the storage unit. He sent Vickie to make copies of the house keys. Then he called Gina to see about getting more televisions installed. He figured that they might as well put one in each bedroom. She scheduled it for Thursday, using the same two guys as before. She would make sure it was their last job of the day and assured Matt that they would remove the sets and wall mounts from their apartment and install them in the new place. She said the two guys were still walking on air after getting laid, especially by such beautiful women.

They had just sat down for dinner when Vickie’s mother showed up. When Vickie let her in, she received a hug and then her mother made a beeline for Matt. “Matt, this is my mother Jill,” Vickie introduced them. Assuming that she had somehow realized that he’d had sex with Lydia, Matt braced for Jill’s attack and saw Carla head for the Dart.

“Thank you,” Jill exclaimed emotionally, hugging him tightly.

“For what?” he asked, having no idea what she was talking about.

“For making Lydia happy,” she replied. Even though there were unshed tears in her eyes, she didn’t seem upset to Matt.

“I should probably explain,” she sighed so Matt led her into the study and motioned for her to take a seat. Vickie’s jaw dropped when her mother sat in his lap. “When I was younger than Lydia is now, I was obsessed with sex. I’d already had sex with a dozen older men by the time I was Lydia’s age. I had an abortion when I was fourteen. My parents insisted that I name the father but I couldn’t. They were stunned when I named the men I’d already had sex with, including my brother.

“They took me to a doctor who put me on birth control pills. He diagnosed me as having nymphomania.

“Despite the birth control pills, I was pregnant again when I was fifteen. This time, I knew who the father was, and my parents insisted that we get married. That child is Vickie’s oldest brother William.

“Having a baby reduced the frequency of the urges, although my husband and I still have sex several times a week. I still get the urges but can usually control them until he gets home from work. Unfortunately, there have been a few times I couldn’t.

“I’ve never told anybody this before and I pray that you will keep my confidence,” she said, her face showing both tension and shame. “Since being married, I’ve had sex with seven men other than my husband. I’m telling you this so you understand that I’m not trying to trap you into admitting that you had sex with Lydia. I knew as soon as I saw her face this morning.

“For more than a year, her temper has grown shorter by the day. Her eyes had a haunted, hungry look. This morning, she was pleasant, she smiled, and her eyes were gleaming. Still, when we went shopping, I expected her to go back to watching every male that came within sight of us.

“When she didn’t, I baited her, pointing out a nice-looking boy her age. She looked, but was totally uninterested in him, even several hours after getting home. You must have fucked her senseless right before sending her home,” she chuckled.

Carla arrived and put a drop of Dart on Matt’s finger. He could see that telling the story had aroused Jill so he gambled and touched his fingertip to her lips. As a wanton look spread across her face, she sucked the finger into her mouth, fellating it. At first, her eyes dared Matt to make the next move. After a couple minutes, they were begging him. She knew what she was doing to him; the hard evidence was poking her in the butt.

Matt was thankful when six minutes had passed and things had not progressed further. He gave Jill the basic programming. She would know unconsciously about his ability to drug and control someone should she ever need his help. She would never consider telling anyone about Matt and Lydia. She would always tell Matt the complete truth when he asked her a question, although she could signal him if it would require her to disclose private information in front of someone else.

In addition, he programmed her to be able to control herself by saying, either aloud or mentally, “Jill, sushi, control.” He added the usual ability so he could make changes to or add to her programming with the usual phrases.

“Please, can you help me?” she begged tearfully as soon as she snapped out of it. “One of the men I had an affair with is our pool guy. He’s blackmailing me, making me pay him a hundred dollars a week. In addition, if nobody else is around he makes me fuck him or at least give him a blowjob. He’ll be there again about noon on Wednesday,” she sobbed.

When Matt agreed to help her the next day, she reached for his zipper, but he stopped her. “Bring your husband to dinner Saturday evening at our new place so I can drug him to allow Lydia to stay with us for the rest of the summer. At that time, I’ll provide him with female entertainment from among the women here and you’ll get your chance to repay me then, okay?”

“Yes,” she replied excitedly, crawling all over him, kissing him. They may not have had sex, but Matt felt as if she’d given him a lap dance, albeit one where he was allowed to touch and grope her. When she finally calmed down, he held her body tightly to his and whispered in her ear, “Cum.”

Her whole body tensed as if she’d been shocked, and then relaxed. “No wonder Lydia is walking on air,” she sighed. “You’d better rest up until Saturday because I intend to fuck and suck you dry,” she growled.

When she finally stood up to leave, Matt got up with her. After giving her a final deep kiss, he whispered to her again. “When you get a minute alone with Lydia, give her that kiss for me and whisper in her ear ‘Matt said to cum’ while you do this,” he said, rubbing her crotch.

“Oh, god,” she sighed. “You’re going to make me do it, aren’t you? You’re going to make me have sex my own daughters.” She was trembling but the look in her eyes was one of excitement.

“Yes, I’ll make Vickie have sex with you. I’ll let Lydia decide for herself,” he replied.

“What about their father?” Jill asked. “Both girls tried their best to seduce him. Lydia almost succeeded.”

That information just shot one of Matt’s plans all to hell. He had intended to make Vickie have sex with her father to humiliate her, making him think he was having sex with his wife to protect their marriage. Matt was torn about letting Lydia have sex with her father. Knowing that she’d eventually want to date others, he wanted her to himself for now and didn’t want to share her with any other men. He decided to wait to see her reaction when he told the sisters what he intended.

After a final embrace, Jill lowered her face and rested her forehead against his chest. Taking a deep breath, she said to herself quietly, “Jill, sushi, control.”

“Thank you,” she whispered emotionally as she touched his cheek. A second later, Matt was missing the comfortable way her soft femininity had molded itself against his body, and had to settle for watching her sexy hips undulate as she turned and left. Aside from hair length, from the back, it was nearly impossible to tell the difference between Jill and Vickie.

“What the fuck am I doing getting involved with a married woman?” he wondered after she exited the study and the spell was broken. Yet again, he wondered about his changing morals and wondered how much of it had to do with his ability to use the Dart.

When Matt exited the study, the girls wanted to know what happened. He explained that Jill knew about Lydia and was happy for her daughter. He promised that Lydia would be back tomorrow to spend the rest of the summer and let them know that Vickie’s parents would be at their new place Saturday for dinner. After finishing their interrupted dinner, Karen, Vickie, and Jodi decided to go shopping for furniture and sundries for the new place. Matt gave Jodi one of the prepaid debit cards to use.

Matt called Meredith and told her that Jeff had suggested the swap she was interested in, and Matt agreed to talk about it once they got moved in.

“You have no idea how lucky you are going to get,” she growled into the phone. “I almost gave you something the other night I’ve never given any man. You’ll definitely get it that night. Helen tells me she loved it when you fucked her ass. She was worried but says you were very gentle and thoughtful, although it looked to me like you gave her a good reaming. That’s what I want, too, but a bit gentler,” she said in a silky voice that left him so hard that he went looking for relief. He sure didn’t remember being gentle with Helen.

Finding Carla and Sue in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner, Matt bent a naked Carla over the table, and after checking that she was lubricated, pushed into her. Carla moaned as Matt fucked her, his only goal ridding himself of the painful erection. It didn’t take long. The memory of Meredith’s cock-hardening sexy voice, combined with the gorgeous view of Carla’s backside and his feelings for Carla all combined for a much quicker fuck than he’d hoped for.

When Matt came, he lay across her back and toyed with her breasts, enjoying the feeling of still being inside her, as well as the feeling of her pliable breasts and hardened nipples. Listening to her moans of pleasure kept him hard. “Is that what you want me to do?” he asked.

“Mmmmm, yeah,” she sighed. Matt thought about the times she seemed to enjoy it when he took the time to make sure she came first.

“All the time?” he asked.

“Not always,” she replied dreamily.

“How am I supposed to know the difference?” he asked, completely perplexed.

“There is no difference,” she replied. “Sometimes you use me for your pleasure and other times you show me how much I mean to you. It doesn’t matter which, it’s your choice.”

“But what if you want to cum?”

“Like you tell us, I don’t always have to cum. If I do, I can let you know or there are plenty of other volunteers living here to help me.”

He thought about fucking her a second time but saw Sue’s pleading look.

“Assume the position,” he ordered Sue, motioning to the back of the couch. The glee on her face made Matt glad he decided to give her a turn.

“As much as I’m enjoying this, I have another eager slut waiting for my cock,” he growled in Carla’s ear, thrusting into her a few more times with his renewed erection. Carla moaned again when he smacked her ass. “I want to feel your tongue on my cock and balls while I fuck Sue.”

Grabbing a cushion off the couch, Matt stuffed it between Sue’s torso and the back of the couch, then pulled her feet back a foot from the couch so Carla had room to squeeze in beneath them. He’d already felt Sue’s lubricant leaking when he checked between her spread legs, so Matt just pressed forward into her, took a couple of slow strokes, and then jackhammered her. The same as it had been with Carla, his goal was just to get off, taking his pleasure and filling her with cum. It would also help to fulfill her need to feel used.

Between Carla’s comment and having observed Meredith’s treatment of Helen, he realized that his feelings for Carla and Sue made it difficult to give them what they really wanted. He needed to speak with Meredith about the way she balanced her feelings for Helen with Helen’s need to be dominated and used. He even thought about calling Nancy’s father.

Matt lay on top of Sue after coming inside her, toying with her tiny breasts. “Is that what you want, too? Do you want me to use you like this?” he asked.

“Yes, and I, too, enjoy it when you take your time to show me how much you love me.”

“Okay, clean each other up and then finish the kitchen. I’ll be writing, waiting for at least one muse,” he told them. Both girls wanted one more kiss before he left.

At first, Matt had a difficult time concentrating on the book. He could hear the girls’ quiet moans of pleasure as they licked each other clean and lovingly played with each other. When they finally made it to the kitchen, he caught occasional quiet giggles. He was relieved that he somehow managed to keep them happy, even though he was well outside his comfort zone and beyond what he understood.

By the time they finished in the kitchen, he had reviewed two chapters, making several corrections and a few changes in wording to clear up ambiguous passages. The work went faster when his two naked muses joined him, and he had finished reviewing six chapters by the time the shoppers got home.

After Jill’s earlier revelation, Matt had decided to let Vickie enjoy one good orgasm a day. She would have to earn additional ones, and could come each time her partner or partners came when he loaned her to others.

Tuesday June 11

The two movers arrived just as Matt was leaving to meet the security contractors. He gave the movers the key to the storage unit and reminded them to bring the furniture they’d put into storage from Karen and Vickie’s apartment.

“Dude, what’s your secret?” the head guy whispered to him, motioning to the girls.

“I have no idea, but I’m sure not complaining,” Matt retorted as the guy high-fived him.

The security contractor was already looking around the front of the house and making notes when Matt arrived. “I’m Gordon. Roger says you want a top-notch security package. He also told me that you can afford it.”

“There are going to be several attractive women living here that I want to protect. In addition, I want to make sure nobody uses the pool without our permission. Evidently, the last residents let everyone use it whenever they wanted. That could leave me liable if something happened.”

Gordon spent two hours checking everything. Outside, he checked the yard, fence line, and the pool area. Inside, he checked each room and the crawlspace that passed for an attic above the ceiling. Then they sat down and Gordon showed Matt his proposal.

The proposal was extensive, covering both the inside and outside of the house, as well as the entire yard. Nothing bigger than a dog could enter the yard without tripping multiple alarms.

They would have fifteen seconds to open the security control box located next to every external door if they were coming home. The security keypad would deactivate with an authorized fingerprint and a different six-digit PIN number for each person Matt authorized. While the keypad would appear to be a standard one, it was far from normal. Any attempt to hack it or otherwise circumvent it would activate the alarms and recording devices.

Gordon was surprised that they already had Wi-Fi cameras in every room of the apartment and laughed when Matt explained how they acquired them. He would install similar cameras in any rooms they didn’t already have enough for. All the cameras would link to the four security computers they already used. One laptop would be hidden in the attic crawl space. The other three would be in the study, the kitchen, and the master bedroom. They could even pull up the security camera feeds on any television in the house.

Matt choked when Gordon told him the price, but agreed to it. Gordon thought they could have it done by tomorrow evening. Matt asked about his crew and warned him what he hoped to do when they finished.

The girls arrived just as Gordon was leaving. “Wow, you weren’t kidding about the women,” he laughed.

He laughed harder and waved goodbye when Lydia ran from the car and jumped on Matt. “I missed you yesterday,” Lydia sighed when she finally unglued her lips from his.

“I can’t believe Mom’s cool with us. She talked to me last night and told me that the two of you talked.”

The movers arrived just then and quickly began unloading. Matt told the girls to make sure Vickie’s bed and Jodi’s bed were ready to use so they could tip the three guys when they finished unloading.

Then he told Vickie that she could have as many orgasms as the guys had while they screwed her once they finished unloading everything. Given his treatment of her, Matt was stunned when she hugged and kissed him, thanking him. Then she ran inside to change into something skimpy to make sure the guys were interested in her. Matt was sure a pair of baggy sweats would have done the trick, although it was far too hot outside for sweats. Even though the front door was open so the movers could bring everything inside, he had the air conditioner in the house running full blast.

Karen also volunteered to be part of the thank you for the guys and hurried off to make sure her bed was set up and that she looked good enough to eat--and fuck.

Matt did laugh when he talked to the head mover. The truck said two guys and they had three. “We wanted to finish early so we could go to the ball game today,” he explained.

When Matt suggested a different type of ball game instead, the mover gawked at him and asked incredulously, “Are you shitting me?”

“Nope, once you finish and I pay you, the three girls are available for two hours. You can do them one at a time, or even two or three at a time. No need to ask, just tell them what to do. All three holes are available on each girl. The conditions are that you don’t hurt them. Make sure they’re ready before you penetrate their ass or pussy, don’t slap, hit, or bite them, and no hickeys, photos, or videos.”

“No problem,” he agreed very enthusiastically. Vickie showed up in a skimpy bikini just then and his jaw dropped. It dropped further when Jodi and Karen came out dressed the same way.

Watching the three girls tease the three men was a riot. Breasts kept popping out and the three bent over right in front of the guys. After making sure the guys knew Lydia, Carla, and Sue were off limits, Matt had them run around the house naked showing the guys where to put each piece of furniture or each box of their belongings. Vickie, Jodi, and Karen stripped too, much to the delight of the three guys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.