Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 11: Jodi’s Rescue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11: Jodi’s Rescue - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Thursday June 6

They were up and moving early in the morning. As a reward for doing a good job on her last homework assignments, Lydia got a quickie in the shower. It gave her something to remember him while she was at school today. Matt gave her a kiss before she left and even gave a surprised Vickie a kiss and quick grope.

Carla and Karen insisted on going to Fresno with Matt and Sue. Vickie would enjoy a day without being harassed and would pick her sister up after school. Since they didn’t have to be in Fresno until Jodi got off work at 3:00, they ran by the community college and registered Carla for classes. Matt was surprised that she had a copy of her high school transcript. While the college looked at it and tentatively accepted it, they insisted on ordering a certified copy straight from the high school.

They finished in just under an hour, so Matt drove to a nearby jewelry store. Carla and Sue were stunned when he bought each of them a wedding band to symbolize their commitment to each other. For Lydia, he bought a simple gold necklace and a gold padlock originally meant to be used as a charm on a bracelet. It would symbolize her six-month agreement. He even bought a gold necklace for Vickie. The links of Vickie’s necklace were bigger, though, reminding Matt of the links of a chain. It was meant to signify her five-year enslavement. Karen got a necklace like Lydia’s, but without the gold lock.

After stopping for an early lunch at a nearby fast-food place, they caught the 94 freeway west and then Interstate 5 north. They were at the bank where Sue’s mother worked by 2:30. Matt went inside to make sure she was there and was surprised when he saw her. The picture Sue carried had been folded several times and wasn’t in very good condition. When he saw Sue’s mother, she looked more like a twenty-year-old than her true age of thirty-three.

When Matt left the bank, Sue showed him the bus stop her mother used and they found a nearby parking place. Carla assumed the role of driver and Matt stood near the bus stop, awaiting Sue’s mother.

“Jodi Watson?” he asked when she approached.

“Yes?” she replied, looking at him nervously as she took a step backwards.

“Your daughter would like to talk to you,” Matt said, pointing to their parked car where Sue was leaning halfway out of the rear passenger window.

“Sue?” she asked unnecessarily, and then ran to the car and hugged Sue. “You’re okay!” she exclaimed, and then sobbed as she hugged her daughter tightly. While she hugged Sue, Matt put a drop of Dart on Sue’s finger.

“Here,” Sue said when her mother finally stopped trying to strangle her. Sue touched her finger to her mother’s lips, transferring the drop. Her mother licked her lips, trying to figure out what it was.

“Get in the car and we’ll drive you to the bus stop by the house,” Sue told her. Matt opened and held the back door for Jodi and then got into the front, letting Carla drive.

Fifteen minutes later, they parked near the bus stop where Mrs. Watson usually got off the bus. They had figured that the best time for her to deliver the drug was right after she walked in the door. Chester always insisted on a kiss when she got home, and frequently on more than a kiss. However, it was nearly fifteen minutes before she called and Matt had begun to worry.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t get him off of me,” she sobbed as she sat, naked in an overstuffed chair in the living room. She wrapped her arms around her legs in an upright version of the fetal position. The redness around her vagina explained why the diminutive woman had trouble. She had to move the more than 250-pound man off the top of her.

Not knowing how long he had before the drug wore off, Matt gave Chester an abbreviated version of the programming and then “Chester, kimchi, end programming.”

Chester blinked. He was confused when he saw Matt, but the confusion quickly turned to rage.

“Don’t move,” Matt told him as he prepared in case he needed to defend himself. Chester froze, but was still angry.

“Chester, Kimchi, reprogram,” Matt said, and then completed Chester’s programming. Once Matt finished with the programming, he questioned the man. The guy was a seething cauldron of misogynistic hatred. His planned gang rape of Sue on her eighteenth birthday wouldn’t have been his first. He and several friends had drugged and raped a young teen girl three years ago and another just over a year ago. The first one had killed herself a month after the rape, something he and his friends still laughed about.

By the time Matt finished questioning him, he had decided that another rape party was in order. He had Chester call his friends, telling them that he caught Sue when she tried to sneak in to see her mother. He planned a cherry busting party for her with any of his friends who showed up at 7:00 tonight.

The girls pitched in to cook dinner and set things up for the party. To make things seem normal, Jodi served drinks nude, putting up with the constant groping of Chester’s friends. From what we had learned, the groping was mild compared to the times he forced her to have sex with one or more of the men. They had frequently gang-fucked her late into the night.

Earlier, when Matt had questioned her, she told him that the forced sex turned her on and she came repeatedly throughout the night while they used her. Only the physical abuse, pain, and injuries accompanying those times bothered her. She was also constantly terrified that they would hurt her enough to require hospitalization or to kill her.

As soon as Chester’s seven friends were there, he brought a naked Sue out for them to see. While they ogled Sue, her mother quickly moved from man to man teasing them by sticking her finger into their mouth. Six minutes after the last man was drugged, Matt stepped into the living room and ordered the men to remain seated and quiet. Then he read their group programming script, the same one for all eight men.

Afterwards, with his lapel pin camera recording, each man took a turn and bragged about the illegal activities he was currently involved in, as well as previous ones, especially involvement in the two previous rapes. What the men revealed would keep local, state, and federal law enforcement officers busy for months. Three hours later, they finished their confessions and were ready for the rape party to begin.

Matt turned the camera off and made sure each of the men would continue to cooperate with the authorities when questioned. They would never consider that either Sue or Jodi had turned them in, thinking instead that one of the other men in the group did it hoping to get a reduced sentence. Once the trials were over, they would permanently forget about Sue and Jodi.

The rape party began with Chester tied over the ottoman the same way they liked to tie Sue’s mother. After Chester, each man would voluntarily position himself over the ottoman when it was his turn to be tied down and raped. They could plead, cry, and protest quietly as the other seven men raped their ass and then their throat. Matt set the order based on the severity of what they had admitted to doing. Once all eight men had been raped, they would sleep for several hours and go at it again, twice a day until they finished Sunday night.

Friday June 7

Jodi stopped by the rental office and gave her thirty-day notice. By then, she had what few belongings she really wanted to keep loaded into her car. The apartment had come furnished, so there was no furniture to worry about.

Matt took each of the men to their bank where they drained their checking and savings accounts, having a cashier’s check made out to Jodi. The men were made to forget about the money once they left the bank.

When Matt and the girls drove away later, the guys were at it again. There were a lot more complaints from the “victims” this time, since they were still sore from last night. They would feel even worse before this round was over given that Karen had suggested having one of the men fist each man.

They stopped at the Fresno PD. Matt handed the Desk Sergeant a flash drive and advised, “I represent a woman raped and abused repeatedly by the men in this video. She is so terrified of them that she will not testify, even if subpoenaed. The confessions on this tape were all made voluntarily. The men were bragging to each other, unaware that she was recording them in her own home.” He gave the officer a photocopy of his driver’s license and the Sergeant verified that it was legitimate. Then Matt left. Over the Sergeant’s protests.

Since the recording wouldn’t be enough to convict the men, Matt had left them with an order to cooperate fully with the authorities, although the men wouldn’t remember that until they were being questioned.

Their next stop was the FBI office in L.A. where Matt delivered a second flash drive to their favorite agent. He also gave him the address where the men were when they left earlier, telling him they were in the middle of an all-male orgy at the time. He suggested checking the video just after the twenty-three-minute mark. That was where Chester started talking about the kidnapping and rapes. Later, others discussed the crimes they had committed, including stealing military weapons and supplies--and more. The part about being part of an interstate drug ring would interest the DEA.

Once they got home, Lydia practically dragged Matt into the bedroom. Carla joined them while Vickie and Karen started dinner. Sue showed her mother around the apartment. When Carla and Matt finished ravishing Lydia, she had a crooked grin on her face and was walking funny. Matt added to her programming. He ordered her to remain calm when she was away from them, and she would be better able to manage her sex drive. When she was alone, and could masturbate, she had the ability to relive one of her five favorite fucks as if it were happening right then. The entire remembered experience would be condensed into one minute and would leave her feeling sated and refreshed.

While they ate an early dinner, Matt noticed that Jodi didn’t seem to be pleased. He had her sit on his lap at the table so they could talk quietly and asked her why she wasn’t happy. Since she had chosen to wear what the rest of them wore, nothing, Matt had an immediate reaction to her naked butt in his lap. That reaction finally made her smile.

She rose up far enough to guide him into herself and sat back down with a beautiful smile on her face. “I was worried that you didn’t find me attractive since you have so many young, beautiful women to choose from,” she admitted.

Matt promised that he had a unique plan for tonight to make sure she wanted to be his forever, just like her daughter. When she stood up after he came in her, Matt made her clean him with her mouth. “Anticipate being raped tonight,” he whispered to her as she stood back up.

While Karen had driven Matt’s car home from Fresno, he drove Jodi’s and listened while she related her life story starting with when she first discovered sex. He had a lot of material to work with to help fulfill her needs by reliving things that had happened and using fantasies.

After dinner, the girls continued the search for a new place to live. By bedtime, they had four possibilities. Matt used the time after dinner to get back to his writing. So far, this summer was not proceeding the way he had planned it. He had thought that he would have completed the book by now and could have turned his little grammarian loose on it.

Carla took up her self-assigned muse position and Sue had her mother assume the same position on the other side. Each time Matt stopped writing to think about the next section, he would tease and pinch Jodi’s nipples or reach farther and slide a finger into her pussy. He quit for the night at 8:00 and chased everyone out of the living room except Vickie. Then he explained to Vickie what he planned to do tonight.

As a fourteen-year-old high school freshman, Jodi had lost her virginity after school one afternoon. She had enthusiastically agreed to meet Pete, a popular senior, in a secluded part of a nearby park. She knew the reputation of the area as a make-out area and agreed anyway, even knowing that he would expect her to make out with him. At the time, she was quite naïve about sex.

When she got there, the make-out session quickly turned heated. When she tried to stop it, he wouldn’t take no for an answer and raped her--twice. Even more humiliating than being raped was that she came during both rapes. By noon the next day at school, it seemed to her that everyone in school knew that she “put out” and enjoyed it. Sue was the product of that rape, something Jodi had kept from Sue all these years.

Vickie wore a strap-on and nothing else. She had a couple loops of rope wrapped loosely around her upper body. She would play the part of Pete tonight, and Jodi was programmed to recognize her as Pete. Matt commanded Jodi to wait five seconds before entering the living room. As she walked through the doorway into the living room, the scenario would begin in her mind and she’d think she was back in the park that first time looking for Pete.

---.---

Warning: While this is a drug-induced, hypnotic-style fantasy, it is very graphic and sometimes violent. There is a similar note at the end.

Rape Fantasy for Jodi

“Pete?” Jodi called out nervously. She didn’t see him where he said he’d meet her.

“Looking for someone?” a male voice asked from the shadows. Jodi jumped and squeaked in surprise.

“Wh ... what are you doing here?” she asked Matt, trying to act much braver than she felt. She didn’t know him personally, but knew who he was and knew about his bad-boy reputation. Not even the jocks and bullies dared to mess with Matt.

“Waiting for my new fuck slut to meet me here,” he replied, leering at her.

“Oh, I’ll leave then,” she replied, eager to leave.

When she turned to go, Matt grabbed her wrist. “You don’t want to see Pete? He’s right in there,” he said and pulled her through a thick clump of bushes. She saw Pete sitting, naked, tied to a tree.

“Pete told me that he lured you here today so he could fuck you. In exchange for me not beating him up, he agreed that I could fuck you instead,” Matt said with malice in his voice.

“But I wasn’t going to do it with him. I’ve never done anything before,” Jodi protested.

“Yeah, but he intended to fuck you, whether you agreed or not. And don’t worry, I’ll teach you everything you need to know,” he told her as he pulled her tight against his body. She struggled to break free, but he was far too strong, towering over her by more than a foot and outweighing her by at least a hundred pounds. She struggled harder when he grabbed her ass roughly and squeezed hard enough that it hurt. She started to panic when she felt his hard cock pressed against her.

“I’m going to fuck you,” he said matter-of-factly. “If you fight me, I will rip and cut your clothes off you. Then I’ll keep hitting you until you stop fighting me and let me do what I want. It would be a shame to mess up such a pretty face. If you fight me, when I’m done fucking you, I’ll tie you up, take you to my place, and give you to my two Rottweilers. I don’t know if they’ll rip your throat out or fuck you--or both,” he laughed cruelly. “If you survive them, you’ll have to walk home naked and explain to your parents why you agreed to meet Pete in the park to fuck.

“If you strip and then cooperate, you won’t suffer nearly as much pain and you’ll have clothes to wear home once I’m done making you my new fuck slut. If you’re really good, I may even give you a ride home so nothing bad happens to you walking back through the park,” he laughed.

Jodi was shaking like a leaf. She didn’t want to lose her virginity, but she sure didn’t want him beating her, or doing what he threatened to let the dogs do to her. With his reputation, she was sure that nothing he just threatened was an idle threat. Deciding to choose the lesser of two evils--she hoped--she began to remove her shirt.

“Turn back around,” he barked when she turned her back to him to undress. The slap on her face stunned her. “Don’t ever try to cover your nakedness, or hide your body from me. It belongs to me now to do whatever I want with it.”

Jodi didn’t like the sound of that, but didn’t have any other choice except trying to escape. Since she was already lost back here, she knew that wasn’t a realistic plan. Besides, there was no telling what he’d do to her when, not if, he caught her.

“Please, don’t,” she begged, only to be slapped on the other cheek.

“Last warning,” he growled. “You have ten seconds to be naked from the waist up.”

With trembling hands, she raised the hem of her shirt to reveal that she wore no bra. She didn’t need it. While her arms were still in the air taking off the shirt, Matt grabbed her tiny breasts. She gasped when he took possession of her breasts. It felt far better than anything she ever did to herself. Then she opened her mouth to scream when he pinched both nipples viciously.

Before she knew what was happening, he was mauling her nipples. She felt something wet between her legs and worried that she had just peed herself. She leaned forward and screamed into his chest when he twisted her nipples violently. It felt like she’d just been shocked as her body convulsed. Matt had to scramble to catch her when her legs gave out.

He laid her on the blankets Pete had put out before her arrival. “It seems as if my new fuck slut likes pain, too,” he laughed at her. Jodi blushed deep red in embarrassment, unable to imagine how she could cum like that while he tortured her nipples. Nothing she ever did to herself even came close to the orgasm he had just caused. She would never be able to live that down.

“Not much to work with in the tits department,” he taunted. “You have sixty seconds to lose the shoes and pants or you’ll get cut when I use my knife to remove them,” he warned.

Jodi scrambled frantically to kick off her sneakers and pull off her pants and panties. She was so afraid that she didn’t even think about him watching her strip until after she finished. She took his hand when he proffered it, and he pulled her to her feet.

He laughed at her when he ran his fingers between her legs. Jodi thought she would die of embarrassment when she saw them covered with her lubrication. She never got that wet when she masturbated. How could she be so turned on when he was threatening to rape her?

“Have you tasted yourself before?” he asked her. She shook her head violently.

“Open your mouth for your first taste, then,” he ordered. She hesitated for a moment, but quickly complied when his other hand moved back to slap her again. This time the burn from the slap came from the breast he slapped. When she opened her mouth to scream in pain he shoved the gooey fingers into her mouth and covered it with the rest of his hand.

“If you hesitate when I give you an order you will feel pain. The pain will get worse each time,” Matt growled.

“Have you ever sucked a cock?” Matt asked.

“No,” she answered timidly, blushing yet again--or was it still?

“Time to learn,” he replied as he pushed her to her knees. “Lick it, all of it, even my balls,” he ordered once her face was directly in front of his erection. Jodi was mesmerized by the sight of an erect cock, having only seen pictures of one before.

“It’s magnificent,” she sighed as she held it, squeezed it, and stroked it. She found it curious that it was so hard, yet the skin was so soft.

“Glad you like it because you’ll be feeling, and tasting a lot of it from now on,” Matt replied. It was the first thing he’d said to her that wasn’t angry, demanding, or threatening. She felt herself getting even wetter as she imagined Matt thrusting the thing inside her tiny body.

Grateful that he’d just spoken nicely to her, she smiled up at him as she leaned forward to taste him. Doing what he said, she ran her tongue across his hairy balls, giggling when the hair tickled her nose. Her tongue continued up the thick shaft, finally collecting a large sample of the slimy fluid collecting around the crown. Remembering the mild taste of her own fluid, she swallowed. “Not bad,” she thought to herself even as her tongue was beginning another ascent from balls to crown to collect more of the fluid.

She looked up terrified after the third lick when he took her head between his hands and stopped her. “You’re doing very well. I’m glad I picked you to be my fuck slut,” he praised. “Now open your mouth and take as much of my cock in it as you can without gagging. Keep your teeth covered and use your tongue to tease the shaft while you bob your head up and down,” he instructed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.