Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 10: Delivery “Guys”

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10: Delivery “Guys” - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Carefully draping Lydia’s legs up the front of his chest, Matt leaned forward. He pushed her knees up close to her ears and jackhammered down into her tight little pussy. When he was close to coming, Matt used his thumb and massaged her clit, causing her to have an orgasm seconds before his. When he came, Matt pumped several blasts of cum inside her.

When he finished coming, Matt rolled over and held her on top, ignoring the protests from his ribs.

“Mmmmm, I liked that,” she purred.

“Have I made you do anything today that you didn’t like?” he asked.

“No, surprisingly, I enjoyed everything.”

“Normally, when a guy comes, he goes soft and needs time to recover. This is one area where boys your age have an advantage. Their recovery time is one to five minutes. Mine is usually five to ten minutes. As men get older, their recovery time may be an hour or two, or even longer. The girls have a way to get me hard again, even after coming twice.

“I hold them on top of me like this. When I get soft and slip out of them the cum leaks out onto my cock and balls. They lick and suck it off, which gets me hard again. I want you to do it,” he said as he pulled out of her slowly. He didn’t need her to do it since he was still hard enough to fuck her again, but wanted her to do it. He wanted to watch his cock slip between her sexy lips again and watch her cleaning their combined juices from him. He noticed a brief look of disgust cross her face.

While his cum drained, Matt pulled her up higher and teased her breasts with his mouth, once again marveling at their paleness. She did have a small area at the top of the slope of her breasts and up her neck where there was a hint of a tan, probably the area her blouses and dresses exposed.

She gasped in surprise and pressed herself against his mouth when Matt gently bit one of her nipples. When he bit harder, she moaned. “Oh, yes, yes,” she panted when he rolled the nipple between his lightly clenched teeth.

“Fffffuuuuuccccckkkkk,” she groaned when he added attention to her other nipple, pinching and rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. Her breath hissed in through her teeth as he began twisting it gently and her hips were rocking as she rubbed her clit against his cock. She cried out in protest when he stopped, but eagerly fellated his finger when he held it to her lips.

“You need to clean me off before I can fuck you again. You have already tasted both my cum and yours,” he reminded her while briefly pinching and twisting both of her nipples to remind her of the pleasure still awaiting her. He also hoped she didn’t enjoy more pain than what he had just done.

Vickie had returned and Matt motioned her over while he was teasing her sister’s nipples. “Whisper encouragement and suggestions to her. When she starts, reward her by doing this,” he said as he used one hand to pinch, pull, and twist Vickie’s nipple the way he was Lydia’s nipple. He was surprised when Vickie reacted the same way her sister had and wondered how he didn’t already know that.

With her sister’s encouragement, Lydia moved down towards Matt’s cock. As she did, Vickie pinched and twisted her sister’s nipple the way Matt was doing to the other one.

“Uuuuunnnnnggggghhhhh,” Lydia groaned as her head drooped. Watching Vickie tormenting her sister’s nipple immediately returned any blood that had drained from his cock. He definitely didn’t need Lydia to suck his cock to make him hard now.

Visions of the sisters locked in a 69 while he fucked Lydia and of Vickie fucking Lydia with a strap-on while he fucked the other hole flashed through his mind. His reverie was broken when he again felt Lydia’s tongue on his cock. He watched as she again did a taste assessment, this time of their combined spend.

After finishing the taste test, the feral look in her eyes as she took the top half of his cock into her mouth made Matt wonder if the girl would wear it down to a nub before they went to sleep. He could also see in her eyes that she was now up for anything, and would fuck her own ass on his cock when the time came. Watching Vickie playing with her sister’s breasts showed Matt that he wouldn’t be able to torment Vickie like he’d hoped, by making her go down on her sister. Her sister was just another female to fuck with the added excitement of knowing that it was her sister.

He hoped his plans for the rest of her family didn’t turn out the same way.

When Lydia had him clean, she grinned. Matt patted the bed next to him and had her lie there.

“Now it’s your turn to be licked clean,” He said and motioned Vickie over. When her sister approached, Lydia spread her legs and watched intently as Vickie moved between them and lowered her face to Lydia’s pussy.

Lydia moaned and shivered when her sister’s tongue lapped up the first of their combined juices. Lydia turned her head and grinned at Matt before pulling him down for a kiss. When she broke the kiss, they both returned their attention to Vickie. She quickly had Lydia clean and was now well beyond what he’d ordered; she was busy eating and finger-fucking her sister. Matt caught a shy smile pass between the sisters when their eyes met.

When Vickie returned her concentration to her self-appointed task, Lydia turned her head and smiled contentedly at Matt. When she started playing with her own nipples, he brushed one of her hands away and took over. She smiled at him again.

“Make me do whatever you want. I’ve worked my way up to using a big carrot in my ass,” she admitted.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Oh, yeah,” she replied, blushing.

“Any other surprises?” he asked, causing her blush to deepen.

Looking nervously at Vickie, she pulled Matt’s head down and whispered. “I held our dog’s cock and stroked it on Sunday.” She watched Matt’s face nervously for his reaction.

“See, you told me a deep, dark secret and you didn’t die of shame,” he whispered back.

“Almost,” she answered teasingly.

“Did you suck it or let him fuck you?” Matt asked quietly.

“No, but I seriously thought about getting him to fuck me. If you hadn’t agreed to do it, I probably would have.”

“You wouldn’t be the first girl who did,” he replied as he softly stroked her cheek. “You deserve a reward for being so honest with me.” Matt pinched and pulled both nipples as he rolled them between his thumbs and index fingers. Lydia’s hips lifted off the bed and Vickie had to wrap her arms around them to maintain contact. When Vicki saw what he was doing, she redoubled her efforts. While Matt watched, Vickie gently bit her sister’s clit. With all the stimulation, Lydia came--hard. It started with a growl from deep inside her, rising quickly in volume and pitch. Matt kissed her to muffle her cries of passion and she finally slumped back to the bed, panting like she’d just run the hundred-yard dash.

“It just keeps getting better and better,” she sighed contentedly with her eyes still closed. She looked at Matt when he kissed her. Then she looked at Vickie and smiled, pulling her sister up and kissing her. When they broke the kiss, Lydia licked her juices off her sister’s face.

“You’re the best sister ever,” she said, her voice filled with emotion. “Knowing that you were the first woman I had sex with made it even more special. Now it’s my turn,” she said, rolling them over so she was on top. She kissed Vickie, then moved to her breasts and teased and tormented them the same way Vickie had done to hers. After a few minutes, she moved south. Aside from taking a few seconds to take a good look at the female anatomy from that angle, she dove right in and quickly had Vickie writhing.

Matt got up and dug through the girls’ toy box, returning with two of what had been Vickie’s favorite toys. He lubed the first one and gave it to Lydia. “Put this in her butt, and then turn it on,” he said. She did, and watched Vickie’s writhing increase.

“Now put this in her pussy and turn it on,” he said. While she did, Matt got out two special nipple clamps the girls liked. The spring was weak and had adjustable settings so it didn’t clamp hard enough to do any harm, just to attach. Once attached and turned on, the clamp automatically tightened and then loosened back to the original setting that barely held it in place, all while vibrating. He watched for several seconds and then watched Lydia’s sexy ass wiggling in the air as she worked on her sister. Then he reached beneath Lydia, found her nipples, and attached the clamps.

“What?” she gasped questioningly when he clamped the first one on.

“Ooooohhhhh,” she moaned when the first one started vibrating. Matt clipped the second one on the other nipple.

“Oh, shit,” she groaned as both clamps tightened and released while vibrating. Rarely were both clamps synchronized and Lydia received different sensations from each nipple, making it difficult for her to concentrate on one or the other.

The dual vibrators were starting to affect Vickie and she was squirming. Matt watched as Lydia’s tongue made another pass through the furrow of her sister’s femininity. At the top of the pass, she circled Vickie’s clit and then made another circuit.

Matt used lube to coat his cock and then speared a well-lubed finger through Lydia’s rosette. Since Lydia had admitted using the carrots, he didn’t have to proceed slowly pretending that he didn’t know. Lydia’s throaty moan as he worked the finger around made him more confident that she’d be able to take him without a progression of intermediate toys to loosen her backside up.

“You’re going to do it, aren’t you?” Lydia asked when she turned her head to watch him.

“Do what?” Matt replied.

She huffed at him because he was making her say it. “You’re going to fuck my ass, aren’t you?” she asked.

“I am, although I’m going to begin very slowly until I get it all inside. I really don’t want it to hurt. It may be uncomfortable, but I’ll give you time to adjust each time I push a little deeper. Once I’m all the way in, I’ll pull out and do it again a little faster.”

“That’s a lot bigger than a carrot,” she laughed nervously, looking at his lubed cock.

“And hopefully it will feel a lot better once you’re used to it,” he replied. Matt had an idea and found another of the girls’ toys. It was a strap-on clit vibrator. Between licks of Vickie’s pussy, Lydia watched, curious, as he put it on her and adjusted it.

“Oh,” she gasped when he switched it on. “Niiiiice,” she sighed when he used the remote and turned it to level two. He upped it to level three and then to level four. By level five, she was furiously attacking Vickie’s clit with her teeth and tongue. Lydia’s hips were thrusting against the air. Matt moved behind her and placed the tip of his cock at her rear entrance.

Flipping the control to eight, the highest setting, he was ready for the denouement, but Lydia beat him to it and thrust back against him. “Ssssshhhhhiiiiittttt,” she wailed after suddenly burying four inches of his cock in her bowels. Matt gripped her hips to prevent her from taking even more, as well as to prevent her from pulling away.

Once he was sure that she wasn’t going to move, he turned the vibrator back down to five and waited. Lydia was panting as if she were in labor. Even though it seemed like an eternity, the bedside clock said it had only been two minutes before she began tentatively pushing back again. Initially, Matt had planned to control how deep he went and how long he waited each time before pressing another inch into her.

Since Lydia had already learned her lesson about patience the hard way, Matt let her control the depth and the pace. She was going much faster than he had originally planned to and soon had all of him inside.

“You okay?” he asked.

“I am now. That first part hurt, though.”

“You got a little carried away. I wasn’t planning on going nearly that deep at the beginning.”

“Well, it’s there now. It feels both weird and good at the same time.”

“It’ll feel better soon,” he assured and began slowly backing out. He stopped when only the head was still inside. Reversing direction, Matt pressed back in, going a little slower than when he pulled out. It only took about fifteen seconds before he was completely buried again. The next stroke was about twice as fast, and the following one faster still.

She was ready now. Flipping the vibrator on high again, Matt buried his cock in her ass in one quick thrust. “Ungh,” she grunted, but didn’t seem to be in pain or distress, so he did it again, harder. He was quickly pounding her ass as if she’d been doing anal for years.

Matt was on an emotional high, having pumped a load of cum into a fifteen-year-old’s mouth, pussy, and soon, ass, all in a three-hour span.

“So much for my old morals,” he thought to himself. He consoled himself knowing that he hadn’t physically forced her to do anything. He didn’t dwell on the thought, however, since he was too busy enjoying the view of his cock slamming into Lydia’s ass and watching her gorgeous, firm butt cheeks rippling each time their bodies collided. The only thing that would have been better was being able to see her breasts swaying in time with their fuck strokes.

Between the nipple clamps, the clit vibrator, and Matt’s cock pounding her ass, Lydia already had one orgasm and was quickly approaching her second. Her entire body began trembling and then she went rigid as if she was having a seizure. She collapsed forward half on top of Vickie while Matt continued to plunder her ass for several more seconds before spewing the first load of cum ever into her formerly virgin ass.

Holding onto Lydia, Matt rolled the two of them over so they were off Vickie, and rolled again onto his side before pulling out. When he checked on Lydia, she had passed out. Vickie was desperately playing with herself trying to reach the climax that only Matt could give her. Her eyes begged him for release. He thought for a second about denying her just to torture her, but she had been both helpful and caring towards her sister this afternoon.

“Cum,” he said to her. Vickie’s body arched off the bed, and then collapsed several seconds later. Matt reached over and removed both vibrators after turning them off. Despite his dislike of what she’d done to Karen, he still enjoyed the look on her face when she came, and the blissful look afterwards as she basked in the afterglow and caught her breath. While the two girls recovered, Matt headed for the bathroom to wash.

Returning from the bathroom, Vickie looked like she had fallen asleep and Lydia was still out cold so he went to find the other three women in the household. They were sitting in the kitchen chatting. When they saw him, three pairs of raised eyebrows let him know they wanted the salacious details.

“Didn’t go quite the way I planned,” he chuckled. “Vickie was pissed at first, thinking I had drugged and raped her sister. All I did was make it so Lydia couldn’t tell anyone about what we do together. Then I gave her the demonstration Karen suggested, making Vickie take off her sister’s panties while I kissed Lydia’s face and neck.

“That Lydia is the horniest fifteen-year-old I’ve ever met, not that I know any fifteen-year-olds well. I used her horniness and eagerness against her, making her agree that I could do anything to her that we’d already done whenever I wanted if she’s over here. Surprisingly, even that didn’t upset Vickie.

“Vickie helped Lydia give her first blowjob and helped her swallow when she did. Then I fucked Lydia’s tight little pussy and filled it with cum. I had Lydia eat her first cum sundae and had Vickie eat her sister after that. Then Lydia decided to return the favor. While Lydia was eating her sister, I fucked her ass. It went easier because she’s used big carrots back there before. Both of them are recovering.”

“I think you’d be surprised how horny fifteen-year-old girls are,” Karen said. “Even fourteen-year-olds,” she added as an afterthought. “Mom put me on the pill when I was thirteen. By the time I was fourteen I wanted to experience sex. I had originally planned to convince one of the boys in the neighborhood but the man next door had been leering at me for two years and kissed me one afternoon when his wife was visiting her sister. By the time I knew what was happening, he was getting up off me and I wasn’t a virgin anymore.

“I blackmailed him by keeping the panties with his cum and my blood, although I don’t think he minded the blackmail. I made him teach me about sex. I also used him whenever I felt the urge to fuck. We probably fucked three times a week for two years. I made him eat me before he fucked me and made him eat me again afterwards, so I didn’t end up with cum in any more of my panties. I thought it was funny because he hated doing that. I just reminded him that he better keep me happy or I’d go to the cops.

“He tried to get me to suck his cock but I refused. First, it smelled like piss. Secondly, he was there to do what I wanted because he had raped me. He tried to force me to suck him once but I bit his cock. He was pissed off because it hurt like hell and he was afraid his wife would see it. He told her that he caught it in his zipper,” Karen laughed.

“I finally stopped fucking him when I was sixteen and found a willing college boy.”

“I was horny, too,” Carla said. “That’s how Karin and Leah got me into their clutches. They gave me the relief I so desperately wanted and made me do things to them in return.”

“I just played with myself several times a day until I got to college. Then Denise started having sex with me,” Sue said.

“I think Vickie said she was fourteen when she started,” Sue said. “Her mom found out and had a long talk with her, but didn’t get angry. Evidently, her mom was barely fifteen when she got pregnant with Vickie’s oldest brother. At the time, the guy who is now her husband, was twenty-eight, so horniness runs in their family,” she laughed.

“So, is Lydia going to be a girlfriend or another submissive slut?” Carla asked as she pressed against Matt suggestively.

“She’ll be a submissive sex toy around here for a few months. Once she’s old enough to start dating, I’ll let her go. She needs to grow emotionally and experience life. She can’t really do that if I keep her,” he sighed, since he really wanted to keep her. He didn’t think Lydia was a true submissive like Carla and Sue, so she needed to experience both the good and bad involved in dating.

Somewhere in the back of Matt’s mind flickered a tiny hope that she’d come back to him someday. Realistically, however, he realized that there was no way she’d get through the dating scene without one of the lucky bastards who got to fondle and fuck her realizing what a treasure he had and marrying her.

Since dinner was ready, Matt rousted the two sleeping beauties. He sent Vickie to shower in her own bathroom and took Lydia into his bathroom to shower. Lydia was disappointed that, aside from a little groping, all they did was shower.

“You have school tomorrow. How is it going to look to everyone if you’re walking funny because your pussy is sore? Your butt is already going to be tender,” he warned her. “Besides, I have one final thing I intend to do with you tonight and I know you’re going to love it.”

“I loved everything you did to me today. I hope you use me a lot when I’m here,” she purred.

“Lydia, Kimchi, program,” he said. Lydia stopped moving and looked up at him expectantly. “Remember, you are never to tell anyone about anything we do with you. Don’t even brag to your friends that you got laid. There are three other women here that you have to share with so don’t be selfish or impatient. You won’t be interested in dating any other boys until you’re at least sixteen. Until then, you will only have sex with the people living in this apartment or others I tell you to have sex with. That includes everything from kissing to fucking. Lydia, Kimchi, end programming.” He had added the last bit after Karen had successfully evaded the no sex rule by sucking him off.

Lydia was still playful after that, but didn’t get upset when she didn’t get what she had hoped for. She was surprised when Matt led her out of the bedroom completely naked. “You belong to me when you’re here and I want to see your sexy body. Did you notice that your sister stripped once she locked the front door?” he asked.

“I thought that was weird,” she replied.

“She stripped because I ordered her to be naked when she’s here and we don’t have company. The same goes for you.”

“It does give you easier access,” she giggled as she leaned over the back of the couch and parted her legs. Looking back at him over her shoulder, she slapped her ass invitingly.

“Indeed it does,” Matt replied as he ran his fingers through her already lubricated slit. “Care for a taste?” he asked Carla, holding the fingers out to her.

Carla looked at Lydia while sucking his fingers clean. “I intend to get a good taste later,” Carla said in her voice that always made Matt shiver. Then she kissed Lydia. When she broke the kiss, she ran her fingers through Lydia’s gash and offered them to Sue.

When Sue finished kissing Lydia, she offered Lydia’s essence to Karen. “Will I be allowed to taste her later, too?” Karen asked Matt hopefully.

“I will remove the no sex restriction on two conditions,” he told Karen. Her look became eager now.

“First, you have to promise me that you understand you are in no way obligated to have sex with me or anyone else in the apartment for as long as you choose to live here.”

“I understood that the first time you turned me down. You don’t seem to understand what women see when they look at you. They see a tall, handsome man with an easy smile and an intriguing air of self-confidence about him.

“Most men lack that air of confidence and women pick up on it right away. Many men pretend to be confident, but it quickly becomes apparent that their confidence is a façade. Then there are the confident men who really shouldn’t be confident. They are the conceited braggarts, boasting to everyone about how good they are.

“Finally, there is the ruefully small number of men like you. You don’t brag and you’re well groomed. You’re well-built and always have a smile on your face unless you’re concentrating. Pity the poor girls who fall under your spell and get close enough to you to learn that you’re a best-selling author in disguise. If she hadn’t already stripped and offered herself to you before that, she would then.”

“I had no idea,” Matt replied, surprised.

“I didn’t see it because I already fell for the author,” Carla said, “but I see now what she’s saying.”

“I saw it when Denise and I first came over. It made it easier for me to deal with Denise leaving,” Sue said.

“Second,” Matt said, uncomfortable with what Karen had said and hoping to get the discussion back on track, “You have to promise me that you’ll say something and stop immediately if you feel any pain from residual bruising. I don’t know how badly you were hurt or how long it takes to heal. I know my bruises are still tender and I still feel frequent twinges from the bruised ribs I got five days ago. Yours just happened three days ago.”

“Not a problem. I’m not into pain and if it hurts, I’ll stop,” Karen promised.

Vickie finally came out of her room and was surprised to find Lydia naked. Seeing that Lydia appeared happy, though, she said nothing.

While Vickie cleaned the kitchen after dinner, Matt made Lydia work on her homework. She was mollified when he promised not to start the festivities tonight without her. He didn’t even try to write tonight. Instead, he just sat on the couch and enjoyed having Carla and Sue with him while they watched TV.

“We may need a bigger place soon,” Carla said during a commercial.

“Why do you say that?” Matt asked.

“Look around,” she said, motioning to the five women. “We barely have enough room now. When Lydia stays with us, it’ll be even more crowded.”

“Besides, the master bedroom is too small,” Sue said. “We need a bigger bed, a custom made one. The king size bed we have is already a tight squeeze with three people and overcrowded with four people.”

“You’re right. Even I’ve noticed it but haven’t put any thought into what to do about the situation,” Matt admitted.

“I guess you two get to start looking for both a bigger mattress and a new place to live,” he told Sue and Karen.

“After tomorrow, I can help too,” Carla said, sounding excited. “They had several people at work who could take over for me. Tomorrow I get to work with the new receptionist and then I’m done,” she said, obviously happy.

“Then tomorrow you need to run by the community college and enroll for the fall semester,” Matt replied.

“What kind of place should we look for?” Karen asked. “This is one of the few apartment complexes that has four-bedroom units like ours.”

“Then look for a house we can rent. I guess it will have to be big, probably five or more bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, and parking for several vehicles. It needs to be close to school, too. Make sure the real estate agent knows there are several women moving in and ask if the neighborhood is safe,” he insisted.

“Oh, and see if anyone around here makes custom mattresses. Get one big enough for everyone, but don’t go too crazy. We still have to get it into the new place and find a room big enough for it.”

Wednesday June 5

Lydia hugged and kissed Matt emotionally in the morning. “Are you sure I have to go to class today?” she asked in a sultry voice meant to entice him into letting her stay home.

“How likely are your parents going to be to let you come back over if I let you ditch school? Besides, I like intelligent, educated women. Dumb blondes don’t do much for me. Smart blondes, however,” he said as he leered at her and gently fondled her breasts.

“Hurry right back,” he told Vickie as she grabbed her car keys. When Matt touched her hand, she looked nervously at him. “I’ve decided that I want you to finish your degree. The punishment won’t stop so you’ll have to work at it even harder.”

“Thank you,” she said, hugging and kissing him just like Lydia had.

“Don’t thank me yet. I’ll expect you to pay your share of expenses once you graduate and get a job. You can save any extra. If you can’t make enough with your degree, you’ll have to get a job as a stripper,” he warned.

“She’d make a great stripper,” Carla commented on her way out the door to work.

“So would you,” he teased.

“Interesting,” he thought to himself. Carla’s reaction had been the one she used to try to hide her excitement about him making her do something new. When he asked Sue, her reaction also told him that she’d enjoy it.

When Vickie got home, Matt stopped her from stripping as soon as the door closed. “Go take a quick shower. Dress in something provocative that shows almost everything. The guys, and I hope they’re guys, are coming over to install our new computers in half an hour. If you seduce them and get both to fuck you, I’ll let you cum each time one of them cums and I’ll allow you an additional cum each day this week. You will do anything they want so long as it doesn’t harm you. You will offer them as many chances to fuck you as they have time and energy for. If you fail to seduce them, King will pay you a visit,” he warned.

When she came back out, she was wearing a thong bikini with the top tied loosely enough that one or the other of her glorious globes kept falling out of it. It made Matt want to fuck her but he let Karen have the honors. He almost laughed at Vickie’s sullen reaction when he chose to fuck Karen instead of her.

The doorbell rang just after Karen finished tucking a deflated Junior back into his pants. The two poor geeks who came to install the computers were seduced even before they set foot in the apartment.

“Hi, boys, thank you for coming,” Vickie purred, putting the emphasis on “coming.” She touched their chests and rubbed her tits against them as she reached up and kissed both boys on the lips. “Oops,” she giggled when one of her boobs escaped confinement.

They looked worried when they saw Matt. “Don’t worry about it. She’s that way with everyone who comes here, male or female,” he said. Matt led them into the bedroom, the study, and the kitchen to show them where he wanted the computers set up. The new laptops would go into the study for now.

The two boys kept glancing at Vickie. “I know she can be a distraction. If you get too distracted, tell her to leave the room or tell her to lie down and spread ‘em. She’s not my girlfriend; she’s here being punished so feel free to use her all you want to help punish her. You can use her mouth, cunt, or ass. Just don’t hurt her and don’t spend so much time that you get in trouble at work. Oh, no photos or videos.”

“Really?” the taller of the two asked.

“Vickie, come here,” he commanded. “Strip and show the guys the goods. Then convince them that you want them to use you as often as they can without getting in trouble at work,” he ordered. The thong was quickly on the floor, as was Vickie as she knelt in front of the tall guy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.