Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 9: Lydia

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lydia - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Tuesday June 4

They got Carla off to work on time. Vickie was a mess all morning, trying every trick she knew to lure Matt into having sex with her.

“Why would I have sex with you when I have Sue and Karen available and eager?” he asked her. Karen perked up noticeably when he said that.

“I thought you were going to make me have sex with you. Please,” Vickie begged. “I’ll do anything.”

“Anything?” he asked.

“Anything,” she reiterated after thinking about it for a second.

Matt whispered to Sue and she grabbed Karen and headed for the bedroom. Matt had Vickie kneel at the end of their coffee table. “Vickie, kimchi, edit,” he said and gave her a couple of commands. When he finished with her commands, he loosely tied her wrists and knees to the table and ended her programming.

“Come here King,” he called. Karen exited the bedroom on all fours wearing a strap-on. However, Vickie’s new programming made her see a huge male dog with a giant cock coming towards her.

“Nooooo, not that,” Vickie protested. Matt had allowed her to protest, but quietly.

“If you don’t, you won’t be able to have an orgasm for a week,” he warned.

“Fine,” she sobbed after several seconds of thought. Watching her submit of her own free will excited Matt terribly. All that he had changed in her programming was for her to see a dog ready to mount her when Karen entered the room.

Karen eagerly moved behind Vickie and rammed the ten-inch strap-on into her. Matt gave Vickie a pillow to scream into if she needed. Karen fucked her viciously until she tired.

“One more thing,” Matt told Vickie as he stepped right in front of her. She was programmed to see another dog with his cock in her face. “Suck him off and swallow every drop,” he instructed. She started tentatively. “Suck him like you would one of the guys you dated or the deal’s off,” he growled.

When she did, Matt found it intriguing that her mind would allow her to see him as a dog even though he had spoken to her. Matt finally came and Vickie had reluctantly swallowed everything, thinking it was dog cum. Karen and Sue went back into the bedroom. Matt pulled his pants back up. “Cum,” he ordered Vickie. She came so hard that she had to bury her face in the pillow to muffle her cry of passion.

“Was it worth it?” he asked her afterwards.

“Yes,” she sobbed, humiliated, her voice barely audible.

“You know, you agreed to do that all on your own, right?” he goaded. “You may be King’s new bitch because he sure liked it,” Matt gloated, humiliating her even more. After untying her, Matt told her to take a shower. He reminded her that she had to pick up her sister soon.

She froze and stared at him for several seconds. Matt could see the realization hit her that he could, and probably would, use her sister against her. He definitely intended to, especially after Karen told him that Vickie’s fifteen-year-old sister, Lydia, had tried to convince Vickie to let him be her first. Initially, Vickie had agreed, only to renege on her promise when Matt dumped her.

Evidently, horny women ran in Vickie’s and Lydia’s family. Vickie had told Karen that their mother got pregnant at fifteen. She put Vickie on birth control as soon as she started having periods--just in case. Vickie started having sex at age fourteen. Their mother was much stricter with Lydia who was now ready to ask the first swinging dick she could get alone for five minutes to fuck her. According to what Vickie had revealed to Matt when he questioned her, Lydia was already shoving cucumbers inside her pussy and carrots up her ass.

Sue and Karen came out of the bedroom, still laughing about what Matt did to Vickie. “Remind me to never piss you off,” Karen told him. Matt could tell she was serious and not joking.

“This isn’t about payback for her pissing me off. It’s not about me dumping her before or even about her stealing our stuff. She’s not worth getting upset with for those things. Her punishment is entirely about what she did to you. If I hadn’t intervened, you might have spent weeks, or even months in a mental institution.”

“It wasn’t that bad,” Karen protested.

“Karen, I made you forget the worst parts. What you remember happened over several hours. You don’t remember the final part that left you lying there in a near catatonic stupor, doing nothing more than breathe. Vickie even checked to see if you had a pulse. Two days later, eating and drinking on your own was the most you could manage to do. Before that, Vickie had to feed you.”

“Oh, my God,” Karen sobbed. Matt held her until she had relaxed.

“Are you sure we have to wait two more days?” she asked.

“Yes, for two reasons. First, I don’t know how much Vickie hurt you physically and I want you completely healed. Second, and most importantly, I want you to know that you are welcome here, even if you never have sex with me,” Matt explained, still holding her.

When Vickie left to pick up her sister, Matt called the electronics store and ordered four new televisions. When he asked to have them delivered and set up, the store scheduled the delivery for the next afternoon between 3:00 and 5:00. Then he called the computer store. The new computers, along with the people to set them up, would arrive tomorrow morning between 8:30 and 9:30.

While waiting for Vickie to return, Sue and Matt helped Karen bring another load of her things up from her old apartment. As Matt looked around their old apartment, he realized that he’d have to rent a storage unit to hold some of their things. Matt snooped through Vickie’s things and found the plastic bag with pills in it. He took the pills and planned to dispose of them unless they turned out to be for something legitimate. He doubted they were for a legitimate purpose since legitimate prescriptions don’t come in plastic sandwich bags.

While they helped move Karen’s things, Matt was running different scenarios through his head about what to do with Lydia. Since Lydia hadn’t done anything wrong, it wasn’t fair to punish her. That meant he had to think up something he could do with her to humiliate and punish Vickie without punishing Lydia.

They only made one trip lugging Karen’s belongings up to their place. Due to his ribs, Matt still needed to limit how much he carried. Karen still had more things to move, but there was no sense in killing themselves. Karen had given their thirty-day notice this morning so that gave them a month to complete the transfer. When everything that would fit into Matt’s apartment had been moved, he planned to hire one of those “Two Guys and a Truck” type of companies to move their furniture and remaining belongings into storage.

If, as Matt was starting to hope, it turned out that Karen ended up as his girlfriend, they could sell or donate the furniture. Vickie wouldn’t need it. Matt was starting to think about a long-term placement for Vickie when he tired of punishing her. He wondered if Roger would like a gorgeous fuck toy.

Vickie and Lydia arrived just after Matt sat down at his computer. Sue and Karen were getting ready to go grocery shopping. Vickie had come in as quietly as she could. Matt had heard whispered female voices, but since there were usually female voices in the apartment, he ignored them.

“Really? No way,” an excited female voice he didn’t recognize exclaimed in Vickie’s room. Seconds later, Karen led Lydia into the study to meet Matt. He was momentarily distracted by Karen because she was completely nude. Sue followed, also nude, as did Vickie, her head hanging and shoulders slumped.

“You’re TK Owens?” Lydia asked excitedly.

“That’s my pen name,” Matt answered her.

“My girlfriends and I love to read the sex scenes in your books. They’re so much hotter and more romantic than what my friends tell us sex is like,” she said.

“Your friends are probably having sex with boys who don’t know much about sex, regardless of how experienced they think they are or tell their girlfriends they are,” he explained.

“That’s why I want my first time to be with a guy who knows what he’s doing,” she said, rushing her words as if she wanted to say them before she chickened out.

“That’s probably a good idea,” Matt agreed. “Find someone who’s experienced and willing to teach you about sex. As beautiful as you are, I imagine the man you ask will volunteer eagerly. Your problem will be knowing which of the men are truly experienced and which are lying just to get into your pants.”

“That’s why I want you to do it,” she said nervously, blushing nearly crimson afterwards.

Matt looked at her, being very obvious that he was checking her out. Sue and Karen were grinning viciously. Vickie was glaring daggers at him. Matt motioned Sue and Karen over, kissing both of them as he ran his hands over their bare skin and teased intimate places while Lydia gawked.

“You two need to go grocery shopping,” he reminded them. After one final kiss each, they left to get dressed. Matt let his fingers trail down their bodies until the girls were beyond his reach.

“Vickie, you’re getting pale. Go spend an hour at the pool tanning and swimming,” he ordered.

With a final look of hatred, she turned and headed for her bedroom.

“Let’s you and I talk about your proposal,” Matt told Lydia as he stood, revealing the tent in the front of his walking shorts. Her eyes fixated on it until he took her hand. She looked at Matt questioningly, but followed him into the living room.

“Have a seat,” he told her, motioning to the couch. She sat nervously, watching him walk into the kitchen and then return with two unopened cans of soda.

“This is a test,” he told Lydia. “Open your mouth.” When she did, he touched the drop of Dart on his fingertip to her tongue. Vickie came into the living room just in time to see it and had to catch herself. Matt could see the unshed tears suddenly appear in her eyes.

Matt sat next to Lydia and pulled her into his lap, asking, “What exactly do you want me to teach you?”

“Sex,” she replied as if it answered everything.

“Saying ‘sex’ is like saying ‘racing.’ There are races with men or women running distances varying from short sprints clear up to a marathon. Then there are horse races between different breeds of horses covering different distances. There are different classes and distances of boat races and airplane races. There are also dozens of different types of vehicle races, everything from cars to dogsleds. Then there are skiing races, skating races, and numerous others that I’m sure I’ve forgotten to mention.

“Sex is the same. It includes simply kissing and making out. It can include oral sex, vaginal sex, and even anal sex. It can mean sex between a man and a woman, two men, two women, and even groups of people. Then there is the kinky stuff ranging from tying people up to whipping and other forms of torture.

“There is even sex with animals,” he said, pointedly looking at Vickie. She’d been following her orders and had been moving towards the front door, but at a pace a turtle could have beat. When Matt commented about animals, she blushed and left quickly.

“Eeeeeewwwww, not that stuff,” Lydia replied.

“That’s why I asked. Besides, most of that last stuff I couldn’t teach you. First, I want to talk about your sister now that she’s gone.”

The wall clock showed that six minutes had passed so he programmed Lydia. If Lydia agreed to his demands, Matt wanted her agreement to be completely her choice. He was willing to gamble on her refusal just so he could feel the rush of having her submit willingly. Matt’s programming had Lydia accept her sister’s slavery to him. It also ensured that she would never talk to anyone about what he was doing to Vickie, or about anything Lydia did with any of them--unless he first gave her permission.

Then Matt asked her lots of personal questions that she wouldn’t remember answering. He asked what she thought she knew about sex. She was so desperate for sex that he was surprised to learn she was still a virgin, even if her hymen wasn’t intact. She told him that she was so desperate that she had even started to consider the family dog. She saw him two days ago licking himself and was mesmerized by his swollen red cock. She had held it and stroked it, pretending that she was stroking off a boy.

She had been kissed once, three months ago, when she convinced Vickie to show her what kissing was like. Their kiss turned heated when Vickie started French kissing her. She liked it so much that she was afraid she was a lesbian. She couldn’t understand how she could be since she wanted a guy to fuck her. It took her over a month to realize that she might be bisexual. She only thought of that after hearing two of her friends talking about another girl who liked both girls and guys.

Lydia confessed that she masturbated a minimum of twice a day, and frequently four to six times, occasionally even in the bathroom at school. On weekends, she would masturbate eight to ten times if she could get enough time alone.

“Lydia, kimchi, end programming,” Matt said.

“Now what?” Lydia purred suggestively when she opened her eyes. She also wriggled on the lump beneath her until it lined up with her slit.

“Now I tell you what I want to teach you, and what I expect in return.”

“In return?” she asked, suddenly sounding unsure about the situation.

“In return for teaching you about sex, I insist that you agree with your mother and not date until you’re at least sixteen. That’s six months from now. For those six months, you belong to me. Whenever you come over to visit, you can ask any of us to have sex. You can come over as often as your parents will allow. When you’re here, you’ll do everything I tell you to do that we’ve already done together. If I want to fuck you, I may just bend you over the couch and fuck you or I may take you to the bedroom to do it. Regardless, you will let me.”

“What if I don’t want to?” she asked.

“You won’t have that option. If you don’t want to, tell me now and I won’t teach you about sex. Remember, you want me to do something that could put me in prison. If you’re not willing to let me enjoy the benefit of what I teach you, then it’s not worth it to me. I won’t ask you to do anything that we haven’t done before, and I’ll never hurt you.

“Let me tell you what I’ll teach you before you decide, okay?” She nodded nervously.

“I’ll teach you about kissing and making out. I’ll teach you how to give a hand job and a blowjob. I’ll expect you to learn to let me cum in your mouth, and to swallow my cum. Talk to your sister about it before you decide it’s gross. The women living here do it voluntarily and enjoy it.

“I’ll take your cherry and teach you several different positions for fucking. I will let you enjoy the pleasure when I go down on you and eat you to a climax. Eventually, I will teach you about anal intercourse, but I’ll be very gentle when I do. Again, talk to your sister about it before deciding that it’s gross. Karen had a very bad experience with it, but the other women living here all enjoy it occasionally.

“Since you will be sharing me with other women, I’ll have them teach you about sex with a woman. Once again, talk to your sister before you protest too much. All the women living here enjoy it. Do you have any questions?” he asked.

“What if I don’t do a good enough job ... sucking you?” she asked.

“Then the women living here will give you pointers. Karen gave me a blowjob this morning. She was nowhere near as good as Carla or Sue, but she got me to cum.”

“Do I really have to do it ... back there? It sounds nasty.”

“You don’t have to do anything, unless you want me to teach you. Honestly, I prefer vaginal sex, but occasionally it’s fun as a change of pace. I think you’ll learn to enjoy it or at least tolerate it. Like I said, I will be very gentle,” he said, trying to comfort her.

“I don’t know,” she said, sounding apprehensive.

“Like I said, talk to your sister and the other women living here. Ask their opinion. Remember, you don’t have to make up your mind this afternoon or even today.”

“Can’t we do anything before then?” she asked in a plaintive voice.

When she asked, she started rocking back and forth along his cock and Matt could see in her eyes that she knew exactly what she was doing. Matt realized that she’d be a ball buster when she grew up.

“When your sister gets back, I’ll demonstrate why your mother doesn’t want you dating before you’re sixteen. After that, maybe we’ll neck for a while and I might even give you a treat and give your pussy a good licking.”

“My girlfriends say boys don’t like to do that,” Lydia commented.

Boys aren’t experienced enough to understand what it does to a woman. Have you ever heard Ogden Nash’s short poem saying ‘candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker?’” he asked.

“Do you know what it means?” he asked when she nodded.

“No,” she replied.

“It means that giving a woman gifts, in this case candy, lets her know you like her. Do it often enough for long enough and maybe she’ll have sex with you. Giving her liquor can get her drunk so her inhibitions are lowered enough that she might let you have sex with her.

“I think the saying should be ‘candy is dandy, but to lick her is quicker.’ If you know what you’re doing, using your lips and tongue on a woman can give her a huge orgasm. When she knows you’re willing to make sure she gets pleasure, she’s much more likely to give you pleasure, and frequently.

“How many of your girlfriends complain about their boyfriends coming so quickly that the girls don’t enjoy sex?”

“Most of the ones I know complain,” she replied after thinking about it. “They’re only having sex with their boyfriends because they’re worried that their boyfriend will find someone else if they don’t.”

“Imagine how eager they would be to have sex if they knew their boyfriends would eat them and give them a big orgasm before fucking them.”

“Is that why you have so many women living with you?”

“It’s only a small part of the reason. They live with me because I make them feel safe. I make sure they have what they need. I don’t hit them or slap them, and I don’t laugh at them or make them feel stupid when they make a mistake. There are many smaller reasons, but it boils down to me accepting them for who they are and treating them with respect.”

“Then why do you want me to do things I don’t want to do?”

“For three reasons,” Matt replied. “The first reason I already told you. You want me to do something that could land me in jail. If I do this, I want something I consider worth the risk in return.

“The second reason is that I honestly feel you’ll enjoy everything I insist that you try.”

“And the third reason?” she asked when he didn’t continue right away.

“The third reason is complicated,” he said, sliding her off his lap and tilting her to the side while moving over her threateningly. As he slid her to the side, Matt noticed that her short skirt had shifted and he could see her legs clear up to the light blue panties she wore. It took all the self-restraint he had to tear his eyes away and look into her eyes.

“Take off your shirt, now,” he said menacingly. Her eyes opened wide in fear.

“No, leave me alone,” she said, suddenly afraid.

“Are you deaf, or did I stutter? I said take it off, now, or else,” he growled, moving his face even closer to hers. He could smell lavender in her hair. Her hands were trembling as she started to undo the first of six buttons. “Keep going,” he ordered when the first one opened. “Keep going,” he repeated after the second and third buttons were undone.

“Only two more,” he said when the fourth one came free. “You can stop now,” he said as she undid the fifth button. He took hold of her arms and pulled her upright.

“I did that to prove a point,” he explained. “Why did you undo the buttons when you clearly didn’t want to?” he asked as she looked at him, still nervous and not understanding what had just happened.

“Because you scared me,” she said, in an accusing tone.

“You did what I said, you submitted to me, out of fear,” Matt said. She nodded, still trembling.

“That’s what Vickie did to Karen. She tied her up so she was helpless and couldn’t defend herself. Then Vickie made Karen do things she didn’t want to do. Your sister used pain and fear to make Karen submit to her.”

“But why?” Lydia asked. Matt noticed that she was no longer trembling.

“Because making somebody submit to you can be a huge turn-on. Do you know girls at school who flirt with the boys, getting the boys to do things for them, hoping that the girls will go out with them or have sex with them?”

“Yeah, Tamara and Georgia,” she replied after thinking for a few moments.

“Do the boys get what they hoped for, or are those two just teases?”

“Most of the boys call them cock teases,” she laughed.

“Those two use the lure of sex to make the boys submit to them and do what they want. It makes them feel powerful. Unfortunately, one of these days they’re going to tease the wrong person and he’ll take what he wants.

“Do you know why your sister wanted Karen to submit to her?” Lydia shook her head. Her eyes were again wide, but this time it was interest, not fear.

“Sue and Carla are both natural submissives. They were that way when I met them. It means they want or need someone to make them do things and will do whatever I tell them. I made Sue have sex with a friend of mine the other day. She was so horny afterwards that she almost raped me. I took the time to learn what they do and don’t want to do. For instance, I wouldn’t cause either of them pain beyond a couple of swats on the butt.

“What do you think would happen to them if they met a guy who liked to punch or slap women around? Then maybe he decided to let his friends fuck them for money. That’s what I’m protecting them from. If a man like that got them, they wouldn’t have the courage to run away.

“Anyway, Vickie loved having two submissives to play with. I think she missed them much more than me when I kicked her to the curb. She was trying to replace them with Karen. That’s how powerful the feeling is to have someone submit to you.

“That’s the third reason I’m insisting on the things that I told you. I want you to submit to me. I hope you want me to teach you about sex badly enough to give in to me and let me do everything I said.”

The fear was back in her eyes, a look that Matt definitely didn’t enjoy. He wanted her to submit to him, but not from fear.

“I want to make sure you understand that I will NEVER force you to do anything. I will never cause you pain or threaten you to get you to do what I want. I may be blackmailing your sister, but I even promised her that I wouldn’t harm her.

“The only thing I have left to use to force you to submit to me is your desire to learn about sex. You read my books. I know a lot more about sex than the boys at your school. You know that your sister was upset when I kicked her out. She wouldn’t have been upset if I didn’t make her happy. I also never hurt her or she would have told you.

“Ask Sue and Carla how I treat my submissives,” he suggested.

Matt sat back down and pulled her back into his lap. She watched carefully while he buttoned the five buttons back up.

“Why did you do that?” she asked, curious.

“I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn’t really trying to force you to unbutton your blouse,” he replied.

“Oh,” she responded, sounding disappointed.

“Besides, when I want it unbuttoned, I’m perfectly capable of unbuttoning it myself.

“Oh yeah?” she asked in a challenging tone.

“Yup,” he replied, “But for now I think I’ll settle for a kiss.” She turned to him eagerly and their lips met, softly at first, and then more forcefully. When his tongue teased her lips apart, she complied readily. She moaned into his mouth when his tongue darted into her mouth and began dueling with hers.

She was quickly rocking back and forth as she rubbed herself against the lump she was sitting on. She was breathing heavily when Matt broke their kiss.

“And here I thought that you’d never been kissed before. You’ve obviously been kissed,” he said. She blushed. “I take it the blush means it was a hot kiss,” he commented, although the comment was more of a question.

She blushed deeper. “For now, I won’t ask who the lucky person was that got to kiss you first, but will you admit that your first kiss made you hot?” Matt pushed. She didn’t remember telling him that she had kissed her sister.

“Yes,” she almost whispered.

He lifted her chin gently so she was looking at him. “Why should a young woman who wants me to be her first lover be ashamed to admit that her first kiss made her hot?” he asked.

She looked away for a second but looked back at him. “It was hot and made me horny,” she admitted.

“See how easy that was? I won’t even ask who it was, but I hope that you tell me someday, preferably soon.”

“You’d hate me,” she said, her voice suddenly somber.

Once again, Matt lifted her chin. “Lydia, the only thing that would upset me was if you purposely hurt somebody. Other than that, everyone has things in their past that they are ashamed of. I would never belittle you for something you confided to me. I would probably hold you and whisper to you trying to make you feel better.”

They sat together quietly for more than a minute before she said, “It was my sister.” She watched him warily, waiting for a reaction.

“So what? I’ve kissed your sister hundreds of times,” he said. “She is definitely a good kisser, but then she’s good at everything to do with sex.”

“But she’s my sister.”

“I’ve kissed my sisters, too, and not just a quick kiss on the cheek or the lips. Lots of siblings learn to kiss by practicing with each other.

“Can I ask if you did anything with her but kiss?” he asked. Had he not known already that kissing was the end of their involvement, Matt would have thought they had gone further from the way she was blushing.

“All we did was kiss, but I think I wanted to do more,” she admitted. Again, she watched Matt carefully for his reaction.

“See,” he said and then kissed her. “Nobody died from shame. If you agree to my terms to teach you about sex, I can have your sister teach you about sex with women if you’d be more comfortable with her.”

“Really? You wouldn’t think that was weird?”

“It doesn’t matter what I think. What do you think? What do you want?”

“I’m not sure.”

“That’s fine. You have to accept my terms before deciding,” he reminded her.

Vickie rushed back into the apartment just then and looked around to find them and see what he was doing to her sister. She looked like she wanted to rip his head off as she stripped out of her bikini. “What did you do to my sister?” she demanded angrily.

“Silence,” Matt barked. “Kneel and crawl over to the coffee table.”

She looked nervously at Matt when she got there.

“Do I need to remind you about being a bitch?” he asked. Vickie gasped and looked at the coffee table, and then looked pleadingly at Matt.

“If you can remain civil, crawl over here in front of me. If you intend to remain a bitch, assume the bitch position on the coffee table,” he ordered.

Head hanging, she crawled over to him. “In answer to your question, all we did was talk and kiss,” he told Vickie.

Vickie’s head jerked up and she searched his face for any sign of deception. “I have no reason to lie to you. Even if I laid her down and fucked her right now you couldn’t do anything about it.”

“She wants me to teach her about sex. I explained to her what I would teach her and what I expected in return. Then I told her to discuss it with you and possibly the others living here before giving me her decision.”

Is it her decision?” Vickie asked caustically, obviously referring to him drugging her sister.

“Unlike you, I want her to submit to me voluntarily and I’m willing to take the chance that she won’t agree. I’ve even told her that I want her to submit to me. Tell her why you wanted Karen to submit to you,” Matt ordered.

Vickie’s head drooped. There were tears in her eyes when she looked back up. “I wanted her because it was such a rush when Sue and Carla did what I told them. It’s the ultimate aphrodisiac,” she admitted.

“That’s almost exactly what Matt told me,” Lydia said.

“He expects me to agree with Mom and not date until I’m at least sixteen. For those six months, I belong to him. Whenever I come over here, I can ask anyone living here to have sex with me. In addition, when I’m here, I have to do everything he tells me to do if we’ve already done it. He can bend me over the couch and fuck me or may take me to the bedroom to do it.

“He will teach me about kissing and making out, although he knows you and I already kissed. He’ll teach me to give a hand job and a blowjob. He’ll cum in my mouth, and expects me to swallow his cum. Only then will he fuck me and teach me different positions. He’ll eat me out and plans to teach me about anal sex, promising to be gentle. He also wants me to learn about sex with women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.