Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 3: Denise and Sue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3: Denise and Sue - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Monday April 9

Carla had set her alarm for early enough that the couple had time for a quickie in the shower. She had to be at work by 8:00, the same time Matt’s class started. His first class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday was creative writing. When he arrived at class, early as usual, a girl he hadn’t seen before was standing outside the classroom door. When she saw Matt, she looked at him intently.

Nervously, she asked, “Are you Matt Young?”

“Yes,” he replied.

“I’m Denise Connor. I was Mandy’s suitemate last semester,” she explained.

“Is Mandy okay?” Matt asked, worried, since Mandy had disappeared right after their weekend of sex.

“She’s fine. Her dad made her quit school. Can we talk sometime today?” she asked.

“I have a break between classes from 11:45 to 1:30,” he offered.

“Noon in front of the library?” she asked.

“How about noon in front of TJ’s and I’ll buy lunch,” he countered. TJ’s was one of two small restaurants on campus. It wasn’t a fancy restaurant, but the food was markedly better than the school cafeteria. They also served beer to those students old enough to drink--which he wasn’t.

“I’ll be there,” she replied flirtatiously as she touched his arm.

When Matt entered the room, Dr. Humphries motioned him over. She had printed copies of her corrections to the last changes he made to book two. “New girlfriend?” she asked teasingly. Matt wasn’t sure what she meant. He wondered if she’d just seen Denise talking to him, or if he was still walking on air after the weekend with Carla.

“The change to the scene on page 128,” she explained when she saw his confusion.

“Oh, sort of,” he replied. “I met her in L.A. last Tuesday afternoon by the hotel pool. I was there to meet the espionage consultant.”

“She must have made quite an impression based on what you wrote about her,” Dr. Humphries chuckled.

“She had no idea who I was, and I didn’t even get her name. I wrote that as a tribute to her in case she ever reads it,” he explained.

“What do I have to do to get a tribute like that?” she teased. Matt knew she was teasing because he’d already met her husband and their three kids, and knew she was totally and deeply in love with him.

“Your tribute was at the very beginning of book one,” he reminded her.

“I know, and I appreciate it. By the way, my husband said to thank you for that change,” she said, winking as she handed him the edited pages. He quickly scanned the pages. There were only two minor corrections, so he could finish the book and submit it today.

“The rough draft of book three is nearly half written, and I have the plot outline finished for the rest of it,” he warned.

“You must have been busy writing last week. You only had two or three chapters done and lacked the necessary continuity between the beginning and the end,” she commented.

“Very busy,” he replied, and took his seat since class was almost ready to start.

After Matt’s final morning class, he stopped to send one of the flash drives with book two to his publisher via FedEx. He called to let them know it was on the way and that he was well into the first draft of book three.

Matt almost forgot about meeting Denise and had to hurry to meet her. Denise looked much different than she had earlier in the morning. She had spent time on her appearance and looked gorgeous. Her dress showed lots of her abundant cleavage and displayed her long, shapely legs. She hooked her arm in his and turned towards the front door. Matt opened the door for her and when he did, she flashed her pearly whites, giving him a dazzling smile.

She led the way to a corner booth in the back of the restaurant where it was quieter. “All Mandy did last semester was party,” she started after they’d ordered. “You probably didn’t see her in class often because she rarely went. She paid another girl in the class to give her a copy of class notes so she could keep up. Unfortunately, Mandy didn’t turn in much of the homework. She only showed up for tests.

“She went to her classes the day she met you because she was trying to get information about the finals. The weekend she spent with you, her parents kept calling trying to reach her. I knew she was with you, but didn’t know how to reach you, and Mandy had her cell phone off all weekend.

“Her father had somehow found out she was flunking every class and arrived at school first thing Monday morning with an ultimatum. She could go home with him right then or stay and finish out the rest of the semester. If she stayed, she wouldn’t be welcome at home again. If she went right home, she would have two weeks to get a job and would have to pay two hundred dollars a week for room and board. After a month, she would have to pay an additional one hundred dollars a month to pay her parents back the money they wasted sending her to college last semester.

“I kept trying to tell her all semester that she had to balance partying with studying, but Mandy just wanted to drink, get stoned, and get laid. I admit to being a party girl, too, but I’ve maintained my studies and I’ll graduate in a few weeks. Anyway, I saw her last week when I stopped in town before going to Lake Havasu for Spring Break. She’s working now and making good money.

“She told me about you. She says she even told you that she and I had fooled around and that you weren’t judgmental. She had hoped the two of us could spend a weekend with you but she didn’t get to do it. Would you have agreed to it?” she asked as her green eyes bored into him.

“Probably, but if you’re half as wild as she was, I might not have survived,” Matt laughed.

“I’m not as wild, but I’m more adventurous,” she replied, the timbre of her voice changing into a sexy invitation.

Matt’s first reaction was to say no, but Carla’s offer came back to him, and Denise had just admitted to being bi-sexual. He wondered about the possibilities that combination offered.

“Let’s see how adventuresome,” he challenged. “I met someone last weekend. She said I could bring another woman over to join us.”

“Oh, yeah?” she answered, although her reply seemed like a counter-challenge in itself.

“Are you up for that?”

“Can I bring along my female playmate for this year?” she asked.

Matt texted Carla, wondering what she was doing for lunch. When he found out that her wages barely covered her expenses, he had given her a hundred dollars, telling her to do something to spoil herself this week since he might not be there to do it. He hoped she went out to lunch rather than eat her usual money-saving PB&J sandwiches.

“Two huh? That was fast. Grin. I’ll be home about 5:30,” she texted back.

“I’ll bring dinner for 4. Plan to be dessert,” Matt responded.

“Quivering,” was her one-word reply.

“She’ll be home about 5:30. I’ll pick up our dinner on the way. Where should I pick up you and your playmate?”

“We’ll be out front at 5:00,” Denise replied as she handed him a slip of paper with their dormitory address and her cell phone number. It was about half a mile from his dorm.

Matt had a hell of a time trying to concentrate on his assignments and get through his afternoon classes because images of three women naked together on Carla’s bed kept invading his thoughts. He’d never been with multiple women before, but had seen several porn videos of it. He was grateful that homework for the first day back from Spring Break was light and he was able to finish it well before he had to leave to pick up Denise and her friend.

By 4:30, Matt was showered, shaved, and dressed in the same clothes he wore for his first date with Carla. At the last minute, he grabbed his baseball cap with the lapel pin camera.

The two girls were already outside waiting, even though he was five minutes early. “Matt, this is Sue, my roommate and playmate,” Denise introduced them. Where Denise had a build similar to the previous Tuesday’s mystery woman, albeit with much more cleavage, Sue was built like a pre-teen. Her breasts were barely an A-cup. The tight shirt she wore was thin enough that her quarter-sized areolae were slightly visible, and her nipples were tenting the tight material. Despite having almost no breasts, something about her made Matt’s mouth water and he couldn’t wait to get his mouth on one of those tiny breasts.

Traffic was a mess; it seemed like everyone had returned from Spring Break and brought back a friend with a car. Still, they managed to pick up their dinner from the Chinese take-out place and get to Carla’s apartment by 5:40. While Matt drove, Denise explained the difference between a suitemate and a roommate. The girls’ dorms had two rooms sharing a bathroom. Two roommates shared each room. The four suitemates shared a bathroom.

Carla answered the door wearing a short swimsuit cover-up held closed by a cloth belt. The way her breasts moved beneath it, it was obvious that she wasn’t wearing anything else.

“I missed you,” Matt whispered in her ear as he slipped an arm around her waist and walked in. He didn’t know why, but he dipped his hand beneath her robe and ran his fingers through the bare, wet junction of her legs. She moaned and kissed him harder.

“This is Carla,” he introduced her to the two girls with him.

“And this is Denise,” he introduced her to Carla.

“Don’t I get the same treatment?” Denise pouted playfully.

Before she knew what was happening, Matt had her pressed against the door. Someone had been smart enough to close it while he kissed and groped Carla. He could tell that Denise was surprised, but she accepted his kiss and made no protest when he undid her pants and slid them down her womanly hips. She, too, moaned into his mouth when his fingers followed the narrow strip of pubic hair leading to the hot, moist furrow at the apex of her legs.

She almost looked disappointed when he broke the kiss. “Wow!” she gasped, fanning her face with her hand. Looking at his coated fingers, she pulled his hand up to her face, thoroughly fellating each finger to clean it of hers and Carla’s sex juices.

“We taste good together,” she said to Carla in a sultry voice sending what little blood Matt had left in his brain surging south.

“And this is Sue,” Matt said, completing the introductions. Sue didn’t say anything, but spread her legs slightly and had a pleading look on her face.

“You want the same greeting?” Matt whispered in her ear as he hugged her. She didn’t say anything, but gave a barely perceptible nod so he pressed his mouth to hers. She might not say much, but her tongue let him know this was what she wanted. She started trembling as he unfastened her pants but he continued, hoping the trembling was excitement. She was wetter than either Carla or Denise had been. Matt noticed that her baby-fine pubic hair consisted of a sparsely populated patch the size of a quarter. She actually had a small orgasm while he teased her sex grotto. She had a tiny, crooked smile on her face when he broke the kiss. Denise grabbed his hand and fellated the fingers again.

“Dinner, anyone?” Matt asked, wondering where the food had ended up. Denise and Sue had brought it in and set in on a small stand near the front door. Then he noticed that Carla and Denise were both naked already. Sue looked nervous when she saw them naked.

“Should I finish the job, or help you redress?” he asked the nervous Sue. Out of the corner of his eye, Matt saw Denise nod.

“Finish, please,” Sue squeaked nervously.

Matt hoped that her nerves were due to being intimidated by the two well-built women who were already naked. Sue had little that could compare with them and was probably used to being teased about her boyish figure.

Skimming his hands up her sides, Matt first helped divest her of the shirt. “I’m sorry, but I just have to do this,” he told her and then leaned down and sucked on first one and then the other tiny nipple. While she moaned a throaty moan, and leaned into him as he sucked, Sue kept her hands by her sides rather than pull his head closer like he would have expected.

She whimpered in frustration when he stopped. Matt ran his hands down her bare flanks, appreciating the sensuality of her slender hips. She moved her legs closer together so he could strip off her shorts and her silky blue thong. She blushed when he ran his finger across the abundant slickness coating the gusset of the thong.

Denise touched Matt’s shoulder and held her hand out for the thong. When Matt gave it to her, she held it in front of Sue’s mouth. Wordlessly, Sue licked the gusset clean, blushing even deeper. When Denise was satisfied, she leaned in and kissed Sue, who returned the kiss enthusiastically.

While they kissed, Carla helped Matt join their state of undress. Then, the two of them took dinner to the table and set it out while Sue and Denise held a whispered conversation. When Sue nodded vigorously and broke into a big smile, Denise held Sue’s hand and led her to the table.

“I should probably explain,” Denise said after swallowing her first mouthful of food.

“Because of her figure, Sue has never been on a date, and has never had sex with a man. Until the start of last semester, she never had sex with a woman, either.”

“She was excited about finally having sex with a man tonight, but worried about how you would react to her body. Now she’s just nervous about her first time, even though she doesn’t have a hymen,” Denise continued.

“Don’t be nervous,” Carla reassured Sue. “Before last Friday, I’d never had sex with a man, either. Matt was my first and was extremely gentle with me. I loved it,” she sighed.

“Friday was your first time?” Denise gasped as she gawked at Carla.

“When I was younger, my two female lovers told me awful stories about men that made me terrified to date,” she explained.

“Sue is important to me,” Denise told Matt. “It’s good that you’ll be gentle with her--at least the first time,” she added with a conspiratorial gleam as she looked back and forth between the two. Sue blushed again, a look Matt was beginning to find quite fetching.

Throughout dinner, Denise and Carla sized each other up--and not as competition. “Bedroom?” was Matt’s one-word question once dinner was done. Carla and Denise grinned at each other and made a hasty exit. Sue stopped when Matt touched her bare shoulder.

“I’d give them a few minutes to figure out who gets to be on top,” he teased her.

“Probably a good idea,” she replied, speaking almost the first words he’d heard from her, aside from answering questions and a squeaky, “hi,” when they first met.

“Are you sure about this--us--tonight?” Matt asked. Rather than answer with words, she smiled, reached out and took hold of Junior, and led Matt to the bedroom using the impromptu leash.

Carla and Denise were already heavily involved, locked in a torrid 69. Had Matt still been wearing pants, there’s a definite chance that the front would have split the first time he saw Carla’s tongue glide through the valley of Denise’s sex. He moaned when Carla looked up at him from beneath Denise. Her eyes sparkled excitedly as she crooked a finger and motioned him forward.

Since Matt had seen porn videos, he quickly realized what she wanted. Once he moved closer, Carla took his cock, aimed it at Denise’s pussy, and pulled Matt forward, guiding him into Denise. Denise moaned as Matt slid into her, raising her head and looking back at him over her shoulder, her eyes blazing with lust.

“Fuck me,” she hissed.

“Yyyyyeeeeesssss,” she exclaimed when he grabbed her hips and began pounding into her. Then he felt Carla’s finger slide in alongside his cock and begin teasing Denise’s G-spot. When Matt felt her thumb occasionally touching the base of his cock as he slammed deeply into Denise, he knew she was also stimulating Denise’s clit. Knowing that soon, the stimulation was likely to send Denise into the throes of ecstasy, Matt licked his index finger and waited.

“Aaaaaiiiiieeeee,” Denise’s wail started out as a low-pitched moan and grew in pitch and intensity. “Eee...” her wail ended suddenly, the last moment almost a question as Matt stabbed his spit-lubricated finger through her sphincter. Then it was eerily quiet.

Matt helped roll Denise off Carla and found Denise staring up at him, not unconscious like he had originally thought. She gasped several times and then drew a deep breath.

“Holy,” she panted, “shit,” she continued after another deep breath.

“I hope you and I can become very good friends,” she wheezed to Carla. “Can Sue have a turn or would you like to be next?” she asked Carla. Carla looked to Matt for an answer.

“Your call,” he told Carla.

“Would you like to go next?” Carla asked Sue.

Sue nodded eagerly and stepped into Denise’s arms when she opened them. “Do you still want to do this the way we discussed?” Denise asked Sue in a soft, loving voice as she brushed a loose strand of hair out of Sue’s face. Sue nodded.

Sue looked at Matt nervously when Denise turned her to face him. Then she looked at his erection. It was still there because he hadn’t cum in Denise. Then Sue looked at Carla, especially her gorgeous breasts.

“How...” she started to ask Matt when she looked back into his eyes. Then she looked away, seemingly unsure of herself. “I mean...” she began again without finishing.

“May I?” Matt asked Denise as he motioned to Sue since Denise seemed to be in charge of Sue. Denise nodded and Matt held one hand out towards Sue. Tentatively, she put her hand in his and he closed his hand around hers and pulled her over to stand right in front of where he was sitting on the foot of the bed.

“Are you still nervous about your first time?” he asked. She shook her head.

“I think she’s still worried that you won’t find her sexy enough,” Denise interjected.

“See that?” he asked Sue, pointing to his nearly full erection. It stood at a ninety-degree angle to his waist.

“Keep watching it,” he instructed as he fondled both of her tiny breasts. She giggled when it twitched.

Matt cupped one hand around each of her tiny but delectable ass cheeks and squeezed them. By now, his erection was full again and stood out from his body at a forty-five-degree angle. Matt raised Sue’s face so he could see her eyes. “I have no idea what it is about you,” he admitted, “but you make me crazy horny.”

“Really?” she asked timidly.

“I can’t fake that reaction,” he said, motioning to his fully erect cock. She smiled as she reached out to hold it again. In truth, he could have faked the reaction by thinking about any of the numerous sexy moments from the last week that were etched into his memory. It wasn’t necessary, though.

Matt honestly had no idea what it was about Sue that he reacted to. Under normal circumstances, meaning meeting her somewhere fully clothed, he would never have given her a second look, assuming that she was far too young for him to be looking at sexually.

Smiling happily, Sue kissed Denise, and then sat on the end of the bed. “Sue and I sometimes make up scenarios when we have sex,” Denise explained.

Denise took Sue’s hands, pulled Sue so she was lying down with her tiny ass perched on the edge of the bed, and held her hands above her head so she was restrained.

“My twelve-year-old sister was spying on us while we fucked,” Denise told Matt as she motioned to Sue. “I want you to show her what we were doing. Fuck the little bitch,” she said.

Matt’s libido indicator suddenly flagged dramatically. “I don’t think I can even pretend to have sex with someone that young,” he told Denise whose eyebrows had risen when his erection flagged.

“My fourteen-year-old sister?” she asked hopefully, glancing back down at Matt’s horn-o-meter.

Matt was about to tell her to try again when she smiled. Looking down, his erection was back. He’d intended to hold out for sixteen. Junior’s ethics seemed to be less strict than his were.

Matt took the time to taste Sue and to give her one orgasm, although she popped in seconds. He felt that either of the women could have done it better, but he wanted to taste her virgin pussy and run his tongue through her sex. Satisfied, Matt pressed forward slowly, not knowing what, if anything, Sue or Denise had already used in there.

She was tight and moaned constantly as Matt continued to press forward, but showed no signs of discomfort. When he was halfway inside, Matt withdrew, getting a whimper of protest until he pressed forward again. This time he continued slowly until their pelvic bones met.

Three more times Matt withdrew and entered her slowly, entering her slightly faster each time. The next time he impaled her more forcibly with their pelvic bones slamming together. Sue’s eyes shot open in surprise and she mewled. Denise noted the worried look on Matt’s face when Sue cried.

“She starts making that noise right before she comes really hard,” she told him. Looking at Sue’s face, Matt saw no distress. Then she tentatively lifted her hips as he stroked into her the next time. As their bodies slapped together again, the whimpering became louder.

“Fuck me,” Matt told her. “Thrust your hips up to meet me.”

She did, and was quickly fucking back as hard as she was being fucked. As she reached her crescendo, Matt squeezed her nipples and pulled on her breasts the way Charlie had with Sheila. Her quiet cry became a full-fledged howl as her body arched beneath him, her mouth and eyes open in surprise. While she was thusly frozen, Matt continued fucking into her, unleashing a torrent of cum into her seconds later.

Her body collapsed beneath Matt as he pulsed the last of his cum. When he finished, Matt grabbed her and rolled them onto their sides. He didn’t have the energy to hold himself above her and didn’t want to crush her. As Matt held Sue, Carla and Denise held a whispered conversation. Then Denise whispered something to Sue who grinned excitedly.

Seconds later, Denise lifted Sue and moved her down between Matt’s legs to lick and suck him clean. Carla lay on her back beneath Sue to do the same to her while Denise began licking Carla. Once Sue had Matt hard again, Carla and Denise reversed the original position he had seen them in. Carla’s business end was aimed at Matt with Denise beneath her licking and toying.

Needing no further encouragement, he pressed forward, burying himself in Carla’s welcoming sex. While he fucked into Carla, Sue came over with a shit-eatin’ grin on her face, inserted a vibrator into Carla’s ass, and turned it on high. Everyone heard the treble hum of the vibrator answered by a higher-pitched hum coming from beneath Carla.

When a tongue began licking his balls from behind, Matt jumped, slamming himself into Carla harder than he had intended to. Her moan of approval encouraged him to start jackhammering her. Sue was trying desperately to stay where she could lick Matt’s balls and the unexpected stimulation was having an effect, pushing him close to the brink much faster than usual after already coming twice. When Carla started coming, tiny Sue surprised Matt by ramming a finger up his ass. Matt spewed into Carla and then collapsed off to her side, spent.

Matt quickly fell asleep until Carla woke him for what was becoming her customary midnight ride. “Tonight was incredible,” she sighed afterwards while licking and sucking him clean. She moaned a few times as she lay in his arms. Movement near the bottom of the bed let Matt know someone else was performing the same task for her, as well.

“Since Denise is cuddled up on my other side and has her fingers wrapped possessively around my shriveled cock, Sue must be licking Carla,” was his last coherent thought until morning.

Tuesday

Upon waking, Matt was tired but exhilarated. He was also close to coming in someone’s mouth and opened an eye to find Sue enthusiastically sucking his cock. He watched silently as she tried valiantly to take more and more of him in her mouth. He’d been surprised when his entire length fit inside her pussy but there was no way the dinky thing was going to deep-throat him. Matt still didn’t know how Carla did it, but definitely enjoyed it when she did--along with everything else she did.

He was going to cum any second and Sue was still trying to take him deeper. Matt startled her by grabbing her head and withdrawing slightly so he wasn’t so deep.

“Coming,” he groaned giving her a couple seconds’ warning. She gamely swallowed everything except a little that escaped from one side of her mouth, and made sure she wiped that into her mouth and swallowed it. Then she grinned at him proudly.

“Did you like it?” she asked excitedly.

“What’s not to like?” he replied. “I wake up to a beautiful girl enthusiastically sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. It’s a damn special start to any day,” he complimented her.

“Where’s the rest of our ménage à quatre?” he asked, noticing that he and Sue were alone in the bed.

“They’re in the kitchen talking. Denise told me to wake you up and make sure you had a smile on your face when you got to the kitchen,” she giggled.

“Then let’s go find them,” Matt replied, climbing out of bed.

The tableau in the kitchen was almost a fantasy. Both women were at the table, still completely nude. Unfortunately, both had been crying.

“Problem?” Matt asked.

“I’m fine,” Carla said as she rose to hug him. “We talked about what happened to me,” she said as she snuggled deeper into his arms and turned her face up for a kiss. “I’m going to shower, and have Sue scrub my back--among other things,” she said and gave him a quick peck.

Once they were back in the bedroom, Matt looked at Denise. The tears in her eyes were fresh.

“Something I did?” he asked. She shook her head.

“No, I’m afraid I did almost the same thing to Sue that those girls did to Carla,” she sobbed. Matt picked Denise up, carried her into the living room, and sat on the couch with her in his lap.

“Aside from being nervous about being with a man for the first time, Sue didn’t seem upset about anything we did,” Matt commented.

“No, I wasn’t quite that bad,” Denise finally sighed.

“When Sue arrived at school alone, four days before classes began, she was scared out of her wits. How she got there and found her assigned dorm room is beyond me, but she was a wreck. She didn’t know how the cafeteria worked, how to get her books from the bookstore, or anything. I had to show her everything. She was almost petrified and wouldn’t do anything unless I told her to.

“Her second night there, I tried to find out more about her and asked her about sex. She wouldn’t tell me anything until I told her I expected her to talk to me openly and honestly since I did so much to help her. She just blurted out that she never had sex, never had a boyfriend, and had never even been kissed.

“I was teasing when I told her to come to me and I’d kiss her, but she did, so I kissed her. I took advantage of her, getting her so worked up that she didn’t resist me. I stripped her and ate her out, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. ‘Your turn,’ I told her when she was coherent again. I was already naked and had her between my legs.

“She spent half an hour eating me and I returned the favor when I couldn’t take any more. She woke up in my arms the next morning and has slept with me ever since. I finally realized that Sue is naturally submissive, and I took advantage of it by making her my private sex toy. I can’t believe I did that to her,” Denise wailed.

She was still sniffling when Carla and Sue found them, and Matt had a major decision to make. Seeing Denise crying, Sue rushed to comfort her. “I’m sorry,” Denise wailed again, hugging Sue as if her life depended on it.

Sue was upset because Denise was upset but Denise couldn’t control her voice enough to talk to Sue. “Denise is upset because she feels that she took advantage of you,” Matt finally told Sue.

“No,” Sue replied adamantly. “You helped me. You guided me and taught me about sex and loved me. I’ve never been happier,” she insisted.

“But I used you like a sex toy,” Denise replied, clearly confused.

“You had me give you pleasure and in return you provided me with more pleasure than I’d ever known,” Sue replied.

“Really?” Denise asked, the tone of her voice showing hope.

Carla and Matt went into the kitchen and left Denise and Sue alone, making love to each other.

Matt spoke quietly with Carla about the other thing upsetting Denise. When she graduated in a month, her family expected her to return home to help run the family business. Taking Sue with her would be impossible, leaving Sue here, alone. Denise was now terrified about what would happen to Sue and had begged Matt to take her in. She had even promised to send money every month to help offset any extra expenses. Sue was as brilliant as she was submissive. Denise also thought that Carla was submissive.

As he had promised Denise, Matt talked to Carla about Sue, explaining what Denise had said.

“Of course she can stay. I told you that you can have as many women as you want in your life. She can even stay with me,” Carla replied. “And I really like her,” she whispered conspiratorially as she giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.