Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 6

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Brenda Clark, also known as Mrs C, withdrew the cucumber from her 68 year old pussy after cumming again while watching Mandy orgasm on her daughters face and Bill shoot sperm into his daughters unprotected womb.

She smiled as her husband and parish Vicar, Brian Clark, ejaculated for the 4th time watching the same events. She marvelled at the 72 year old dirty pervert’s remarkable stamina and sexual appetite.

Tonight’s collection of spunk would be mixed with butter, and the cucumber, that Brenda had used to masturbate with, would be used for the cucumber sandwiches Mrs C would make and give to a young couple, coming round to the vicarage tomorrow, to discuss their wedding plans.

The elderly perverts just loved to watch as innocent people consumed their bodily fluids right in front of them. A young female swallowing food laced with her husbands spunk, which may be the first spunk she’d ever consumed, or seeing people chew and swallow food that she herself had used to pleasure herself with, or wipe her pussy juice over. These thoughts made the old woman very horny and ready for more perverted fun.

Mrs C, went to put the cucumber and sperm in the fridge before kneeling in front of her husband to suck his cock clean. He stiffened once again in her mouth as he watched Mandy, Bill and their daughter untwine themselves from each other. Spunk dripping from Katie’s cunt.

Meanwhile, back at Mandy’s house, Bill shook his head, as if to wake himself up from this dream and looked down at his daughters sodden sperm filled pussy. He said “Oh my god, what have we just done?”

Mandy smiled and said, “Honey, we have probably just made sure nothing will ever separate us. We have just crossed a line which means we will never be normal, but we’ll be happy. Honey, you may never know how much we needed this moment to happen”

Bill looked puzzled, but so long as Mandy was fine with the fact he’d probably just impregnated their daughter, then who was he to argue. In fact, it seemed there was only himself that felt they’d done something so taboo.

Mandy’s eyes followed her husbands as he stared at his daughters deflowered pussy. She came around beside him and kissed him before getting on all fours in front of her daughters spread legs to lick the spunk which was dribbling out of her pussy.

Mandy lapped it up, she pushed her tongue deep into her daughters cunt. She swallowed as much spunk from her cunt as she could. She actually thought that if she could get all the spunk out, it may reduced the chance of her daughter becoming pregnant.

Bill’s cock hardened at the sight. He took one look at his wife’s ass sticking in the air and bent down to lick between her arse cheeks. His tongue probed her anus and she knew what he was going to do next. Bill had wanted to fuck Mandy’s arse for so long and now here it was, spread and inviting.

Sure enough, she felt her husbands cock nudge her asshole. He was surprised at how giving it was and he penetrated her ass easily. Bill was in heaven. he sank all the way into her ass and felt her muscles squeeze his cock at the base. It felt amazing and just how he’d imagined it so many times before, but this was really happening. Bill got a rhythm going and started fucking Mandy’s arse faster and faster. The faster he fucked, the faster Mandy licked her daughters cunt.

Once again, as if all in tune, there was a mighty gasp in unison as they each had another mind blowing orgasm.

“Oh my god” Daniel said, as he stood at the doorway of his sisters bedroom and saw his father fucking his mothers ass and his mother licking his sisters cunt.

No one had noticed him enter the bedroom, so he walked around to where his sisters head was moving from side to side as she recovered from her orgasm. He was naked, his cock erect and his timing was just right because just as Katie’s head turned to him, he stuck his hard cock deep into her mouth.

Katie, still under the influence of the drugs, began to suck her brothers cock. Daniel had dreamed of his sister doing this to him. He’d wanked many times while imagining his sisters lips around his cock and now it was happening for real and he was loving it. He pushed deeper and deeper, until she gagged.

The gagging noise brought Bill back to the present and he was surprised to see his son, however his first thought was not the fact that his son had his cock in his sisters mouth, but how big his cock was.

He was fascinated and wondered if they’d done this before, seeing as his sister was just getting on with it. He thought back to the vicars sermon and chuckled to himself.

He nudged Mandy for her to look up and see what was happening, just as Daniel spewed his hot seed deep into his sisters mouth. She couldn’t hold it all and some escaped on to her chin.

Mandy seeing this, quickly moved up to where her daughters face was and started licking underneath her sons cock, which was still in Katie’s mouth. There was no way she was going to let any of her sons spunk go to waste.

Both mother and daughter had Daniels spunk in their mouths and they started to french kiss each other. They were actually playing with Daniel’s cum. They were swapping it from mouth to mouth before each of them swallowing what they had.

Bill couldn’t believe it, the night had turned into a depraved family orgy, but instead of being appalled with himself, he looked at his cock, which was rock hard and admitted to himself that this was turning him on too much to worry about it.

Daniel thought he was in a real life porn movie; little did he know that was exactly what he was in.

Back at the vicarage, Mr & Mrs C were in their elements; never before had a family so easily been coaxed into fucking each other. They were going to make some serious money with them, in fact he decided right there that he was going to double the fee to anybody who subscribed to this constant video stream channel they’d set up on their perverted web site.

A new facility on their website was a request box, where subscribers to a certain channel could request sex acts to be performed for their pleasure. it was expensive, but requests were starting to come through already. Some where ludicrous of course and could never be considered, but others certainly sparked the interest of Mr & Mrs C. In fact, instead of reading the morning papers, they now read the requests sent in and discussed what they would delete or implement.

They knew that most for Mandy’s family would be rejected to start with, but in time they’d see; however, before that, Mr & Mrs C had loads of perverted ideas themselves that they planned to get the family to do first.

It had been a long day for all parties and each of them needed sleep; after all tomorrow was another day.


Mandy and Bill had finally got to their own bed at around 3.00 am after their first family orgy had worn them all out, both Mandy and Katie had been fucked till their pussy’s and arse’s were sore. Bill and Daniel had filled their mouths, cunts and asses with a least four more loads of spunk each. Abandonment of all moral codes had gone out of the window. In fact this family had crossed the line so far last night that the line was out of sight.

Mr & Mrs C had watched everything and wondered what the hell had got into Mandy & her family. This was not part of the plan. They had all enjoyed themselves far too much. In fact the majority of their internet customers subscribed to their website because they were able to watch fathers reluctantly fuck their daughters, or mothers cringe as their sons ejaculated into their unprotected cunts.

They had decided to sleep on the predicament and discuss it in the morning. This they did and decided the only way to make this work for them was to ramp the activities forward a couple of months and have the family do things to each other that they normally only get to do with families who are almost passed their sell by dates.

Shock tactics were in order and they sent Mandy an email:

Good Morning Mandy,

We hope you slept well after your family orgy. You all certainly seemed to enjoy yourselves.

Anyway, enough of the pleasantries, you have work to do and just a word of warning, not one question from you, or we will immediately contact the police about what’s lurking on your husbands PC.

Firstly, there are to be no more drugs given to your daughter or your son and husband.

Everything they do from this point forward will be with their full awareness and if your son or husband cannot perform for whatever reason, we will hold you or your daughter personally responsible. In other words, it is up to you and Katie to ensure your husband and your son have erections whenever they are needed.

You need to start by fitting yours and your daughters butt plugs into your arses without the aid of the KY jelly. You may only use good old fashioned saliva and spit, but to be honest, from what we saw last night, your asses will still be pretty lubricated.

By the way, you and your daughter are not permitted to shower or bathe today. we want your bodies smelling of last nights sex all day.

Finally, neither of you are permitted clothes today.

We’ll be back in touch at 10.00 am. Where we want you and your family sat in the lounge in front of your lap top.

KR Mr & Mrs C

Mandy was the first up. She knew there’d be an email from Mr & Mrs C and was quite confident they’d be happy, but as she read the email she noticed the tone of their words had changed. Before the email, she was feeling quite pleased with herself, as she thought last nights events were sure to please Mr & Mrs C, but it appeared not. They’d not mentioned it once in the email and she wondered what else she needed to do to please them.

Mandy reached down and touched her pussy and her asshole. Both were wet and slick with sperm. She really needed a shower. She could smell the musky aroma of last nights sex, but her instructions were not to shower. She thought about the other instructions. Sure the butt plugs were normal and to be expected, but poor Katie, how is she going to react to the things she’s done, or going to have to do without the relaxant drugs putting her in a state of care free action? Then of course there was the nudity and the washing restriction, especially as she was sure Katie would smell the same as her this morning. That’s when the guilt struck. What had she done getting herself, and now her family, into this situation? It wasn’t normal for families to fuck. Sure she’d enjoyed the feeling of her son and her daughter, but it wasn’t right, especially in the cold light of day.

She wondered how her son and husband would be feeling this morning. Would they feel the same guilt now their cocks had gone down? She thought her husband probably would, but imagined Daniel, being a teenager, would still be on cloud nine and hoping for more of the same today.

Mandy finished cleaning her teeth, but that was all. She didn’t wash, or even wipe herself down for fear of what lay in store for them all if she disobeyed her instructions. She sat on the loo and contemplated going into Katie’s room to see how she was feeling.

Bill didn’t want to wake up, he didn’t want to open his eyes and face the reality of what they’d all done last night. He felt deep shame. He had actually fucked his daughter. He’d cum several times inside her. He’d watched and enjoyed seeing his wife suck and fuck their son, he’d watched and enjoyed seeing Mandy pleasure herself on their daughters tongue.

As he thought back he became concerned, mainly for Katie. Daniel seemed normal, Mandy seemed normal, if the family fucking could be classed as normal, but Katie seemed distant. Sure she was awake, but it didn’t seem as if she was in the moment like the rest of them. The more he thought about it, the more shame he felt. He reached down to scratch his balls and noticed for the first time in days that his cock was soft. This brought him back to the present and he had a moment of concern because his cock was always hard in the morning. He considered the amount of times he came last night and decided it must be down to him being knackered.

That’s when he shook his head. How could he be concerned for his flaccid cock, when only seconds ago he was concerned that the very same cock in question, had not only taken his daughters virginity, it had planted fertile seed into her unprotected womb?

What the fuck was he going to do? How the hell would he face them all this morning. Bill felt sick with shame and worry.

Which was the exact opposite to what Daniel was feeling. Daniel had woken up with an erection that needed seeing to. He contemplated going right into his sisters bedroom and sticking his cock right up her cunt until he blasted another shot of cum inside her. That thought made him smile, but then wondered if instead he should just climb into his mothers bed and fuck her while his dad lay there and slept. Maybe his dad would like to watch, the dirty pervert. Of course these were just teenage thoughts, but in reality he was a little scared as to how they’d all be today. Would his dad be angry about him walking in on them? Had they some kind of secret, like he had with his mum? He didn’t know and felt a little awkward and as he started to worry his cock softened, so he pulled the duvet over his head and tried to think of other things. Unfortunately every thought he had reminded him of last night. His cock started to stiffen again. A sure sign that men, especially young men full of testosterone, are ruled by their cocks and not their heads.

Katie laid in her bed mortified and sore. She was shocked at herself for obviously leading her family on. What on earth would they think of her? She told herself she wasn’t a slut, so why the hell had she acted like one? Why had she told her daddy to fuck her? Why did she tell him to cum inside her? And why did she let her younger brother do the same? She remembered orgasming too, which made her feel worse. She reached down to her sore pussy and ass and felt how sodden they were. She lifted her fingers to her nose and realised straight away that the wetness was mainly down to spunk.

Her door opened and she put her head under the duvet. She didn’t want to face anybody as she was too embarrassed.

Her mother said “Katie honey, come from under the duvet, I want to talk to you”

Katie reluctantly did as she was told and looked sadly at her mother before saying “I’m so sorry mum. It’s all my fault, but I don’t know why I did it. Are they mad with me? Do they think I am a slut? I know we did things, but that felt special. Now I feel dirty. Daddy took my virginity and I enjoyed it at the time. Now I feel cheap”

Mandy went to her daughter and put her arms around her saying “Honey, none of this is your fault and I’ll tell you why in a minute, but first I need you to lay on your tummy”

Katie looked puzzled, but did as she was told without question. Mandy caressed her daughters ass cheeks and bent to kiss them. She pulled them apart to expose her asshole before bending down and licking It. She could taste sperm which gave her a thrill. Mandy lapped away at her daughters anus and pushed her tongue inside. She did this for a minute or so before bringing the red butt plug from behind her. Once her ass was ready to receive it she gently probed and inserted it. It went in much easier than she anticipated, but it still caught Katie by surprise and she let out a little squeal.

Once it was firmly in place, she spun Katie around so she was laid on her back and facing her mother. Then with Mandy massaging her daughters breasts she began to tell her daughter the whole story which had led them to this juncture. Mandy had no idea how Katie would react, but she knew she needed Katie on her side.

Katie listened with wide eyes and an open mouth, quite oblivious to her mothers hands working away on her tits.

“And that honey is how you ended up being the centre of attention last night, but remember your father and brother are unaware of the blackmail at the moment, and they did the things to you because they wanted to. You are not cheap, you are a sexy girl and extremely desirable, so please don’t blame yourself. If anyone is to blame, it’s me”

Katie looked at her mother, reached up and put her arms around her neck, she gently pulled her head down to hers. They kissed passionately and started to fondle each other firmly. Their tongues entwined and they squeezed each other’s tits.

Mandy however, as much as she was enjoying the kissing and groping, pulled away from her daughters lips and said “Katie, darling, did you hear what I said? Did you take any of it in? We are being blackmailed into have sex for a strange couple called Mr & Mrs C and I have no idea where it is going to end up, but what I do know is that if we do as they say, we have a much better chance of getting through this than if we try and fight them”

Katie looked at her mother and replied in a soft, but firm voice “Mum, I love you more than anything, I love daddy and I even love my brother and more than anything I want us to be together, no matter what. I am actually quite relieved that I now know why I did the things I did because I really thought I was cracking up. I love having sex with you Mum, it feels right and okay, I’m not as comfortable having sex with daddy, as that feels just wrong, but if that’s what I have to do, then I’ll do it. I’d prefer not to have sex with Daniel because, well just because, you know? he’s my little brother”

“Oh honey, you are one hell of a good girl. I can’t promise anything other than we are going to have to do some pretty gross things with each other, but I’ve quickly learnt that once you accept it, then it’s kind of enjoyable, or the things we’ve had to do so far have been anyway” Mandy said.

“Mum, I will do whatever it takes so long as we are together and I mean that. Anyway, I’d hate to have to give up my pretty butt plug” Katie laughed.

Mandy shook her head and laughed with her, before telling her the bad news about not being able to wash themselves and being summoned into the lounge naked at 10.00 am.

With that, Mandy, feeling better having the support of Katie, went alone to tell her husband and son that they were to meet in the lounge in half an hour, which would be 10.00 am. She told them not to be late and to be prepared to be shocked. She warned them that they should stay quiet, no matter what they were faced with, unless they were specifically asked something of course.

To start with Bill thought this was a continuation of last night, until he realised the tone of her voice. He sensed something wasn’t quite right, but for the life of him couldn’t think it too bad, or why would she still be naked? Maybe, it was a sex game, he really didn’t know, so agreed.

Daniel was as horny as normal, especially as it was quite evident that his father had seemed to accept the fact that he’d fucked his mother and sister right in front of him. He too thought 10.00 am would be the start of round two of the family sex orgy.


10.00 am arrived and the family were positioned as instructed. They sat in front of the laptop, which was on the coffee table. The screen was blank. Mandy and Katie were sat naked on a two seater sofa with Daniel and his father sat in separate chairs either side of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.