Mandy Has No Choice
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Mandy finished preparing the spaghetti bolognese for the evenings meal. She’d already stirred in the contents of the jug, which included the managers sperm from this afternoons anal sex and she’d discreetly slipped the crushed viagra into her sons and her husbands sauce, mixing it in so there was no trace and did the same with the relaxant drug for her daughter. She really didn’t know if the drugs would work, but guessed if they did, it’d take about an hour for them to take effect.

Mandy glanced at her watch to check the time.

Four plates of spaghetti were covered in sperm infused bolognese sauce; three having extra drug ingredients.

It had been easier than she thought. Obviously Mandy was disgusted in having to add everything as instructed, but after this afternoons events, there was no way she was going to piss off Mr or Mrs C. Mandy knew she was beat, for the time being at least.

Bill, Daniel, Katie and Mandy were all summoned to the table and sat down ready to eat. Everyone, except Mandy, was famished, they tucked in like they’d not eaten for a week. They rolled their spaghetti onto their forks aided by their spoons. Mandy watched her daughter put her first mouthful into her mouth and expected to cringe, but she got a strange tingle in her pussy. She shook her head and couldn’t believe the sensation she got from seeing her daughter consume food that was not only drugged, but was laced with bodily fluid from a dirty pervert who’d raped her ass that morning.

She looked at her husband and son as they polished their food off in about ten minutes. Of course, Mandy had been eating too, if only to keep up appearances. She was amazed that they’d all enjoyed their drugged food and not suspected a thing. All she could do now was wait and see.

Nothing seemed to be happening and she actually felt a little disappointed. All that risk, for nothing.

She pottered and found excuses to keep going in to the lounge to spot any signs that the drugs were working, but there were none.

The time ticked by and Mandy wondered where this evening had gone. She tried to imagine what the rest of the night might bring while she finished clearing away and the family watched television in the lounge as usual, it was nearly 9.00pm. Mandy had just finished loading the dishwasher when she heard the quiet beep notifying her she’d got an email:

Hello Mandy,

We are very pleased with you tonight and therefore you have earned yourself a reward. You may go upstairs, remove your butt plug, wash it in the sink and put it away for the night.

Choose your shortest nightie, from your new clothes and put it on. You may wear a thong, but no bra.

Call your daughter upstairs and have her wear the same. Don’t worry, she will do as you suggest. Send her to her room and tell her to sleep on top of her bed. Suggest to her that she will have a very erotic dream involving her father.

Once Katie is in her room, go downstairs and shout through from the kitchen to your husband that Katie has gone to bed and that she wants him to go up and say goodnight to her.

Once he’s gone upstairs go in to the lounge and start tidying around. Tease your son again. Remember the naughtier you are, the more you will please us.

We’ll be back in touch later.

KR Mr & Mrs C

Mandy, read the email and started to shake, she thought to herself that things were now well out of her control. This for some reason excited her. She had to do these things, she had no option and because of this, she was not responsible for her actions. This feeling confused the hell out of her and she wondered if this was how Gail had felt to start with.

As if going into autopilot, she did as she was instructed. She was actually grateful that she didn’t have to suck her butt plug clean for a change. It actually made her want to please Mr & Mrs C more, so she went upstairs with a slight spring in her step.

Mandy went into her ensuite, stripped out of her day clothes and eased her butt plug out of her ass, she looked at it and smiled as she washed it in the sink. It was a strange not having it inside her and she actually wasn’t sure she liked feeling so empty.

Choosing two nighties and two thongs, Mandy put one set on, then went to the top of the stairs feeling as nervous as could be and shouted for her daughter to come up.

Katie, heard her mothers beckoning and without question came upstairs.

“Hi Mum, oh wow! You look sexy” Katie said

Katie’s comment encouraged Mandy and she said “Thank you honey, I’m glad you think so, I’ve got a similar one for you now you are growing up into a sexy young lady, you’d like to wear one wouldn’t you?”

Katie was silent for a minute and Mandy held her breath waiting for a response, but then breathed out in relief, as she said “Yeah, I guess so, but I better not let Daniel see me wearing it, he’d cum in his pants”

Mandy was so shocked at Katie’s words that she didn’t know what to say until Katie giggled and said “Oooops, Sorry mummy, that just slipped out”

Mandy smiled at this and said “It’s ok Honey, I bet your dad would too”

She looked closely for a reaction on her daughters face, but there wasn’t much change, instead Katie very matter of factly said “Oh daddy would love to see me wear it. He loves to look at my legs. I catch him all the time, it’s ok though mum, as apparently lots of daddy’s like looking at their daughters. I think they secretly have naughty thoughts. I tease daddy sometimes too, I sometimes sit in a way that I show him lots of leg and when I hug him, I try to feel if he’s excited as I press against him. Is that naughty mummy?”

Mandy couldn’t believe what she was hearing, but she guessed Mr & Mrs C had cottoned on to all of this before tonight, which is why they’d instructed what they had.

Mandy didn’t answer her daughter, but said “Come on you sexy girl, let’s get you ready for bed and in to your new nightie and thong. It’s quite warm tonight, don’t you think? And you are very sleepy. I think you should sleep on top of your bed tonight, instead of in it and let yourself drift off to sleep while dreaming of teasing daddy”

With that, Katie slipped out of her clothes in front of her mother. Mandy couldn’t help but admire her daughters young tight form. Her tits looked so pert and her pussy so smooth. Mandy wondered if she waxed or shaved it and decided to ask her.

Katie’s response shocked her even more. “I wax it myself mummy, feel how smooth it is. I can’t stop stroking myself as I lay in bed drifting off to sleep”

Katie grabbed her mothers hand and pulled it to towards her pubic mound.

Mandy was fascinated to how it must feel and let her daughter guide her hand. Mandy stroked Katie’s pussy and continued to do so, even when Katie had let go of her hand.

“It feels nice doesn’t it mummy? “ Katie said

This brought Mandy back to the moment and she pulled her hand away quickly.

“You didn’t have to stop mummy, I liked it. Please touch me again”

Mandy was shaking. She knew it was wrong, but was caught in the moment. She reached down again and put her hand on her daughters mound. Katie, put her hand over her mothers and moved it further down so that Mandy could feel her slit. She encouraging her mother to finger her.

Mandy looked at her daughters eyes and as she slipped a finger inside her she lent forward and started to kiss her. Mandy eased her finger in and out. Katie was wet and as she fingered her she pushed the palm against her daughters clit. Katie pushed against her mothers hand, they had a rhythm going and Katie started to breath more heavily, her breaths got shorter and she started to moan. Oh god, she was bringing her daughter off. Katie let out a gasp “Oh mummy, yeeeeeessssss, oh god, I’m cumming, oh god, oh god, oh god, yes, mmmmmmmmmm. Oh god, thank you mummy, that was amazing” as she orgasmed.

Mandy, pulled her finger out of her daughter and panicked, remembering this wasn’t what she been asked to do, but then thought it was an added bonus for Mr & Mrs C so didn’t worry too much

Katie took the nightie and thong and without wiping herself, put them on.

“You’re right mummy, I’m tired now. Love you, nite nite” and with that she went to her room.

“Remember honey, sleep on your bed tonight, not in it”

“Will do, nite”

Mandy looked at her index finger. Oh my god, she’d fingered her daughter to an orgasm and enjoyed it. She knew she was as wet as her daughter was.

Mandy gave it ten minutes and went downstairs to the kitchen, she shouted through to her husband “Honey, Katie is really tired tonight, she’s gone to bed and wants you to say goodnight to her. Best be quick before she falls to sleep”.

“No problem Sweetheart, this programme is just finishing, so I’ll go straight up” the reply came

Bill went upstairs and into his own bedroom to get changed into his pj shorts and a tee shirt before going to say goodnight to his daughter. He felt horny and had an erection. He wondered if it was his wife’s voice, or the fact that she’d told him his daughter was waiting in bed for him to say goodnight to her that had caused it?. Bill laughed to himself. He knew he had an overactive imagination, but his fantasies about his daughter were just that, fantasies, but still, he decided it was the latter thought that had given him a hell of a stiff cock.

His cock was upright and he contemplated wanking himself off before he went in to see Katie, but decided against it. After all, he might get lucky with Mandy later. He tucked his cock underneath the waistband of his shorts and tied the cord over it so his erection wasn’t obvious in case his daughter was awake.

Meanwhile downstairs, Mandy took a deep breath and walked into the lounge to have a tidy round. Daniels eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw his mother dressed in such a sexy nightie. She carried on picking up glasses and cups to take into the kitchen and said “Oh, hi Daniel, I thought you’d gone upstairs”.

There was no way Daniel was going to get up off the sofa now. Especially as soon as he saw his mum dressed in her nightie, his cock had hardened like he’d never known it before. If he got up she’d be bound to see it, so said “No, I’m still here watching only fools and horses. It’s the one where Del and trigger are in the bar and Del Boy falls”

Mandy, quick as a flash said “Oh, I love that one. I’ll just finish tidying round and I’ll watch it with you”

She bent over to pick up a newspaper by the side of the television, this was a great opportunity to tease her son, she knew Daniel would be able to see her ass cheeks at least and possibly a strip of her thong covering her pussy. She took her time and heard him quietly gasp.

Daniel’s cock throbbed painfully in his shorts. He tried to adjust himself before his mother turned around. He’d had a real eyeful and his heart was beating so fast. It took him back to yesterday when she came into his bedroom. He wondered if it were normal to have lusty thoughts about his mother.

Too late, his mother turned around and caught him with his hand down his shorts “Daniel? What are you doing? Oh my goodness, were you touching yourself while I bent over?” She said teasingly.

“Errrrr, no, I was errr, I was just adjusting myself” Daniel said

“And why, pray tell, were you having to adjust yourself Son?” Mandy said as she sat next to him on the sofa, one leg under the other, she knew he’d be able to see the black gusset of her thong.

She looked down and could see exactly why. His cock was so obviously erect in his shorts. Daniel looked so embarrassed and tried to cover himself up.

Mandy lent forward and lifted both hands away from his lap. “It’s okay Son, you don’t need to be bashful in front of your mother. I’m actually very flattered that I have caused my sons cock to grow so hard. I should have checked to see if you were down here before I walked in so scantily dressed. I have to say, it looks very uncomfortable in your shorts. Can I see it?”

Daniel swallowed hard. His heart beat fast, he didn’t know what to say and just looked at his mother, his eyes flicking between her eyes and her crotch. He couldn’t believe this was happening, it was wrong, but very exciting.

Mandy decided she’d instigate the inevitable sooner rather than later and with her husband out of the way, she manoeuvred her sons shorts down until his cock came into view. My god, she thought. It was very impressive and just as big as his dads.

She wrapped her hands around the base and held it firm. Her sons eyes were wide as he saw where his mothers hand was. She bent forward, licked her lips and slid her mouth over his bell end gently sucking him deeper and deeper. Daniel closed his eyes and gasped. It felt incredible. He’d dreamt of having his cock sucked so many times and now it was happening, even if it was his mother doing the sucking and not one of the sexy girls, or female teachers from school.

Mandy was determined, that now she had crossed the line, she might as well enjoy it and hopefully give her son a pleasurable taste of what was surely to become the norm for the foreseeable future.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.