Team Death Adder - Cover

Team Death Adder

Copyright© 2016 by The Stranger

Chapter 2: Team Introductions

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Team Introductions - A new manager has arrived to WarWorld with her team; ready to leave her crater on sporting history.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Violence   Military   War  

“Everyone, I would like to introduce you to the final member of our team,” Baenemeera called out as we walked into, what could generally be described as, a briefing room. Nothing grand, maybe 20 or 30 seats; most of which were occupied with either people or equipment. “This is Delta Two.”

No one spoke initially to welcome him to the team but neither were there any hostile words or looks either. There was though, 2 looks of intense examination coming from a tall, well-built lady on the far side of the room and man with an athletic build that was seated closer to him. If he had to guess; one was the team captain while the other was his partner, Delta One.

“G’day everyone,” Delta Two called out to the team, not moving from where he was positioned behind and slightly to the right of Bae.

“Christ, a bloody Australian,” a man exclaimed loudly from where he was sitting next to a woman; both of them examining their respective M4A1 carbines. Looking around the room, Delta Two did a quick tally; 5 men and 4 women with himself as the 6th man. “What’s next? A kiwi?”

“That is enough Charlie One,” Bae chided. “There is nothing wrong with his being Australian.”

“On the contrary, I have known several Australians and every single one of them was a great bloke,” the man that had been eying him up earlier said as he stood. “As you say down under.”

“Well hopefully I can continue that trend for you,” Delta Two commented.

“We shall soon find out,” the man replied, stepping forward and extending his hand. “I am Alpha One. Team Captain.”

“Good to meet you, sir,” Delta Two responded, grasping Alpha One’s hand and giving it a firm shake.

“Lose the sir, I work for a living,” Alpha One commented. Delta Two merely smiled in response. “Were you part of the Army?”

“No,” Delta Two replied calmly, suspecting where this was going.

“Any military experience?” Alpha One continued.

“None,” Delta Two clarified. “I was a computer gamer. Closest I ever got to combat was a shooting range or a paintball field.”

“That’s terrific,” Charlie One whined. “Another novice.”

“I already explained to you all that everything has a cost in WarWorld. That includes your previous experience,” Bae said calmly, looking to defuse any potential uproar. “To get the combat experience I have in most of you, I had to sacrifice it in others of you. But each of the others has their talents.”

“We understand that Baenemeera,” Alpha One acknowledged calmly, shooting a glare at Charlie One. “Charlie One just lives to complain. Even death has apparently not changed that.”

“Hey, I still feel like I’m breathing so why not use that air,” Charlie One retorted.

“Ignore him,” Alpha One advised. “Come and meet the team.”

“How many of you are former military?” Delta Two asked.

“8 of us. 6 Marines and 2 German Jaegers,” Alpha one advised. At Delta Two’s puzzled look, he went on. “German Rangers.”

“Right, so, we have a basic squad saddled with 2 members without actual military experience,” Delta Two summarised. “This is going to be great.”

“Baenemeera would not have recruited you if she did not think that you could fulfil the position,” Alpha One counselled. “Remember, she has as much invested in this as the rest of us. Perhaps more so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.