Val Retold
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 27 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

As they told us we were no longer students Val and I looked into each other’s eyes. We started to lean into one another when Samantha placed her hands on our shoulders.

“So when did you two tie the knot? Or was that just your way of telling everyone one you two are now engaged? Any more surprises? Did you see the look on everyone’s faces when you had them announce your last name as his?” Samantha tilted her head towards me when she said that last part.

Val blushed and bashfully said, “We uh, got married ... we just got married on break. And yeah some of their faces were kind of priceless.” Samantha looked at us expectantly Val added, “Nothing else is new, so there’s no surprises.”

“Oh. Is that so?” Samantha and with a mischievous grin leaned in close and whispered, “So you’re saying the fact that Will also married you’re mom and is the father of both yours and her children isn’t a surprise? Well if you say so. I guess the other stuff I heard isn’t a surprise either.”

“What? How? What are you talking about?” I mumbled.

Samantha laughed, “Have you forgotten who my father and uncle are? Even without them I do have connections. Oh and before I forget Will Mrs. Green says hi.” she laughed again. “You look worried. Don’t worry I’ll let you and your wives tell the world your secrets when and if you want. Not my place. Although I am kind of disappointed I thought I was Mrs. Green’s favorite student.”

“You’re acting kind of strange today Samantha? Why?” asked Val.

“I haven’t seen you this happy since you tried to work out the nude carwash with Val.” I said.

With that we all stood up and Samantha looked Val over and licked her lips slightly then she looked back at us. A guy came up behind her and wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek. Both Val and I stood there stunned.

Samantha smiled and said, “I’ve got a lot to be happy about these days. Like Andrew here.” As Samantha looked at me she lost her smile. “I guess I owe your sister an apology. I guess she wasn’t wrong about guys. I know that since Andrew is constantly “rocking” my world, if you know what I mean. And after that I need to introduce the band that the school hired for the event.”

Samantha left after kissing her new guy for a very awkward moment. She even seemed to like it when he squeezed her ass.

Val stood there stunned then snapped out of it, “Oh my freaking God. Who could have seen that coming? I thought that girl would be a lesbian for life. She swore she’d die before she ever let a guy’s dick even touch her. I’m so glad she didn’t dig her claws into your cock like she did to that guy. Did you see her? She grabbed onto his dick when she told us he’d been fucking her.”

“What? Oh. No I didn’t see that. I was just in shock she found a guy. That and I was kind of too pissed off. She broke my sister’s heart for wanting to be with guys.” I said.

We talked with friends and family and so many people asked us about our relationship. Some even said things like, “It’s about time.” My heart was warmed as I saw Anna and Samantha talking. It was very clear Anna was no longer sad or mad. Then we watched as Samantha walked to the stage where the band was hidden.

Samantha had a huge smile on her face and sounded really happy as she said, “Thank you to everyone who came out here today. This is truly a day of celebration. And I know all of you are looking forward to finding out who the very special guest that we have with us today is. So I’m proud to say that their music has been in so many hit movies recently and they’ve been an inspiration to so many people including with the students here at school. I know there music has helped keep me sane with the crazy amounts of homework we received. So I’d like to welcome The Power of Mind.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.