Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 26

Sex Story: Chapter 26 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

It was now the weekend before the High School graduation. I was on a trip before graduating. I was with Val and her mother. Val and I had continued to be good friends. Although there was a couple weeks where I distanced myself from her just after the break up. Then a little over a week where Val acted really odd and I didn’t really see much of her. Despite that we were somehow able to strengthen our friendship, to where it was better than it had ever been before. We knew each other better too. Tatsu had been going through some rough times herself, and Val had talked her into going with us on the trip as a chaperone. It was just the three of us. We were trying to brighten Tatsu’s mood. She was starting to scare us. Zeke wanted to come too but he was still busy with school, and spending time with Anna, that and he was convinced that if he left Tiffany would take Anna away from him. To be honest Tiff one day told me that she would do that if she had the opportunity. Anna was doing much better than expected. She still couldn’t walk but she had some movement in her legs. The doctors now say she should make a full recovery well almost a full recovery.

“Can you believe we’re actually in Las Vegas?” asked Val.

I was admiring Val’s smile when Tatsu said, “It’s okay. You know I filmed a movie scene across the street once. I came here for lunch each day. So I guess you picked a good restaurant.”

At least Tatsu was starting to be in a better mood since the day we’ve been here.

Val cleared her throat, “Excuse me, please. I’m going to the little girl’s room for a bit. When the waitress comes just order something for me, and don’t forget the cheesecake.”

After Val left Tatsu looked to me and said, “I felt so terrible when I heard that my Cheshire Cat had broken up with you. But I’m so glad to see you two getting along now. I guess us stopping our sexual relationship had something to do with that. Don’t you think?”

I almost shrank into my chair to hide from the other people around us.

In a somewhat hushed voice I said, “Actually Val had tried to talk me into continuing that ‘special’ relationship with you. It’s been really hard for me to stop being with you.”

“Why? Why was is hard? Was it because you got used to having an active sex life and then to prove yourself to Val you stopped having sex completely?” Tatsu asked with a very curious look in her her eyes and a teasing smile.

Without hesitation I said, “Because you were so great in bed. You were one of the best lovers I’ve had.” Tatsu blushed with that. “It was my own fault for the lack of sex I was getting, Val said you and Tiffany were the only ones out of my lovers she was okay with me still being with. She tried to talk me into doing it with you for the longest time.”

“You are so sweet with letting me think I was actually good in bed. But you still need to work on how you tell a woman how you think of her in bed. You didn’t exactly pick the smoothest way to say it.” Tatsu said.

“Sorry. I’ll work on that. What if I were to say that you and Val seemed to be the only ones that didn’t seem to be using me just for the sex? Sure it may have started out that way, but you always had a great heart and spirit. But it always seemed to ... what’s a good way to say this? ... Your kindness and compassion always seemed to blossom or bloom so much more after we would finish having sex. I loved conversing with you afterwards. I can see where Val gets that from. She’s like you in that way.” I admitted.

“Oh that was so sweet. You had it perfectly, until you compared me to my daughter. But for some strange reason it seemed kind of fitting. Will I’ve just got to ask one more question. Since you put a stop to sex with your ‘lovers’ have you ever slipped up and done it with one of us?” Tatsu asked.

I paid a lot of attention to the table cloth before I said, “A few times. Not many though. Maybe about five times with my mom, Amy. For some reason a couple weeks ago she put a stop to us doing most sexual things together. Maybe because she could tell how guilty it was making me feel or because we were caught by Cassie and Jessica one day when they came home early. They seemed kind of mad. And then once we were almost caught by Anna. Luckily our mom was able to get into the bathroom before Anna saw her. But she did get to see me fully naked though. Mom still gives me blow jobs and had me eat out her pussy, and use a vibrator on her.”

Tatsu had a huge smile on her face, “I would have liked to have been there when Anna saw your birthday suit and your...” she looked down between my legs, “hanging there. What did she say?”

I blushed once again, “She seemed impressed and shocked that Lois hadn’t been lying about my size. I swear I saw her drooling.”

“Val seriously tried to talk you into having sex with me? What made her stop?” Tatsu asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, “She didn’t really stop. Before we went on this trip Val finally talked me into agreeing to start things up with you again.”

“What changed your mind? Are you sure you really want to be with me?”

“I’d like to. I’d really like to be with you again. I’m just not sure if I should. Maybe if I knew I could one day be with Val again and it really wouldn’t affect how she sees me then maybe I’d know for sure about you and I being together.”

“So you’re mom is the only lover you’ve had since Val broke up with you?” Tatsuya asked. She seemed like she was really interested.

“What happened to just one question? Oh well. I did have a couple all nighters with Mrs. Green, while her husband was on a business trip. I was still hurting from when Val broke up with me.”

“Did you at least use protection? Will you use protection with me or my daughter?” Tatsu asked.

It was then that we saw a waitress standing by the table, “How can I help the cute couple today?”

Both Tatsu and I blushed and took our time to compose ourselves before ordering. Later after Val returned she laughed as we told her about how the waitress reacted after overhearing us talking.

“It would be surprising to hear people talk about their sex lives out in public. Then again considering where we are maybe she’s used to hearing that kind of stuff.” replied Val.

Val had a funny look on her face after a couple bites of her food, “Is it just me or does this food taste kind of funny?”

“Mine tastes just fine Val. So do you two think it’d be okay to visit the wedding chapels after dinner?” said Tatsu.

“Uuuuhhh. What brought this on mom? You’re not trying anything funny. Like getting Will and I hitched are you?” Then Val had a shocked look on her face. “Are YOU trying to marry him? Especially after how he complemented your sex life with him and how he felt after sex?”

Tatsu laughed, “No silly. It’s just that I like to visit them whenever I’m here. That and thinking how Stacy finally got married to her girlfriend has gotten me in the mood to visit those places.”

“Stacy who?” asked Val.

Tatsu rolled her eyes, “Will’s aunt, your former principal.”

“Oh! I’m just not used to hearing her first name. I thought it was shocking but also awesome that she was finally able to get married. But that was nowhere near as surprising as the fact that her new wife only graduated High School three years before I did.”

Then Tatsu took another bite. “On second thought this food does taste kind of off.”

We decided not to finish our food and left. Except Val did eat all of her cheesecake. The waitress who helped us seemed surprised when she realized Tatsu was pregnant. In fact she seemed a little freaked out. Val was the first to say she wasn’t feeling very good. We were at the second wedding chapel when we all started to feel funny. That’s the last thing I remember before waking up in my bed the next morning. Let me tell you the things I found out that we did that morning changed each of our lives forever.

I was just starting to wake up and move when I realized there was a weight on my chest, and something was around my dick. I lifted the blanket and saw a head with dark hair on my chest.

I half groaned, “Val? Is that you?”

From the other side of the bed I heard Tatsu say, “Please don’t talk so loud in the morning. I have a killer headache.”

Then from the head on my chest Val asked, “Mom? What’s going on? Why are you up? And why is this bed so lumpy? And what’s in my hand?”

“Why are you two in my room?” I asked.

“Your room? We’re not in your ... Oh.” Tatsu said as she sat up.

When she sat up the covers fell off her body to reveal she was naked. And her nipples were both pierced.

“Mom? Oh my god. Something weird happened. Oh my god.” said Val.

I guess Tatsu wasn’t fully awake when she said, “It’s not what it looks like Val. It’s not like I meant to end up naked and in bed with Will.”

Val sat up quickly and I noticed about an inch of her hair was dyed purple at the tips of her hair.

“Mom I thought we agreed that you could have sex with him again. And besides I’m not talking about that mom. Look!” Val said as she threw her hand out so we both could see it.

On her left hand on the ring finger was a very beautiful wedding ring.

“Oh my god indeed. What happened last night?” asked Tatsu.

Tatsu reached for Val’s hand but stopped when she was part way there. But Val did end up grabbing her mother’s hand.

“You have a wedding ring too. You don’t think that you and I? No. We couldn’t have. We’re blood related.”

Tatsu ran off the bed and told Val to help her look for any wedding certificates.

After a few minutes they got to ether in the center of the room and Val had funny look on her face.

“We’ll figure things out my little Cheshire Cat. So there is no need for that funny look.” said Tatsu.

“Mom? When did you get your nipples pierced?” asked Val.

“I’d never get them ... pierced?” Tatsu said as she looked down and saw her nipples were indeed pierced.

A few moments later once I joined the search Tatsu spoke out sounding unsure, “Val? I’m not the only one who got pierced last night. Stand up and come here please.”

Val had been bent over and as her mother requested she came over looking at her chest and asked, “What’s going on? My breast nor is my bellybutton pierced.

“No but this is.” Tatsu said as she reached down between Val’s legs and touched her daughter’s pussy.

Val ran grabbed a hand held mirror and went into the bathroom. A few moments later we heard a scream and then Val came walking slowly out.

“I was so numb down there I didn’t notice any difference. I thought it was because I must have had some wild sex with you two. But I’m really pierced down there. And I do mean REALLY pierced.” Val looked to me then sat down on the edge of the bed and spread her pussy lips out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.