Val Retold
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 25 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Val was in the living room before I came to my senses. I ran to her, grabbed her arm, turned her to face me, and said, “What do you mean we’re done. Please tell me you just meant that were done with sex for the day and we’re not breaking up.”

Val shook her head, “I’m sorry.”

She tried to leave again but I asked, “Why? Is it because of the other women I’ve had sex with? I can stop. I never actually needed to be with them.”

Val looked away for a moment then back to me, “That’s part of it. I haven’t been able to get the image of Mrs. Green impaling herself on your dick all day, and when I finally am able to, I taste her juices on your dick.” she paused and when I tried to say something she stopped me. “Tell me this, when she went all the way down on you, did you cum inside her?”

I nodded, “I’m sorry. I would have normally been able to hold off my release but I’ve been frustrated for days. I’ve been unable to do anything. I’d had tried to hold it in. I swear. After school she got ahold of me and told me I didn’t need to worry about getting her pregnant. She said she actually was on the pill.”

“And that’s supposed to make me feel better about you doing ... THAT ... inside our teacher?” She shouted. “There are only a few women I’d be willing to share you with. And June Green isn’t one of them.” a few deep breaths later, “I swear if we ever get back together the number of women you can have sex with Will be greatly reduced.”

“I swear when we do get back together I’d be happy to just be with you only. That’s all I ever wanted to begin with.” I said.

Val smiled briefly then frowned again, “I went with Tiffany to another check up. You remember how there were two babies growing inside her and at the time of the original check up they could only check one for the DNA test? Well they were finally able to check the second one. It’s your baby. You’ve knocked up both my mom and my cousin. I’ve been imagining what it be like if you had knocked up your mom and our teacher. You want to know something really crazy? I found that I was jealous that with all the sex we’ve been having, just the two of us, I wasn’t pregnant. I almost asked to be checked out by the doctors when I was at the hospital but I was too chicken. I was afraid I was going to be unable to give you children. You should be with someone who can do that for you.”

She gave me a kiss but there was no passion in it. Then she left. I was kicking myself the rest of the day for not going after her. I tried to think of ways to comfort her and things I could have said to have changed her mind.

Just when I was about to sleep my sister came knocking on my door.

I groaned out, “Come in.”

To my surprise it was Lois. She sat down on the ground near my bed.

“I’m sorry for how I acted earlier. Finding out about you and Val doing it together and how she is really Carl’s daughter brought up some issues I’ve been having.” Lois told me.

She shrugged her shoulders and then looked at me and said, “I’m can’t really talk about them all but it made me realize how I don’t know who our real dad is. I’ve grown to think of Carl as our dad and his girls Cassie and Jessica as my sisters. Now I find out he had another daughter and you’ve been sleeping with her. I think I may be a bit messed up.”

I carefully wrapped my sheet around my naked body and sat next to Lois. I wound my arm around her.

“If anyone in this family is messed up it’s not you.” I chuckled.

She leaned her head against my shoulder, “How’s that? You’re the perfect one in the family. Oh does it have something to do with your nose being broken a while back?”

“In a way. In a way not really. Um. You see I got two girls pregnant.” I told Lois.

Lois’ jaw hit the floor, “Wow. So you got Val and Tiffany pregnant with that beautiful cock of yours. Congrats. What I feel comfortable being able to admit I’m impressed by your cock. It is the best one I’ve ever seen.”

“You’re only half correct about it being Val and Tiffany I got pregnant. And besides it’s just weird hearing my own sister complement my dick. But then I’m not really one to talk about family being impressed with one another’s bodies.” I said.

“Oh I know what you mean. Iiiiii kind of read some of your journal. Sorry. Please don’t hate me.” she asked me.

“Oh boy. What exactly did you read?” I asked not really wanting to know the answer.

She took a moment, “Just the part about how you saw Cassie and Jessica going at it and how they asked you to join them, how you refused and how seeing them made you feel down there. Aaaand of course I read about your feelings on mom’s body in your dreams. So nothing really serious.”

Thank goodness she didn’t read about the sex between our mom and I. I really need to dispose of those pages.

Then something hit me, “Wait a minute. You said my dick was the best one you’ve seen. How many have you seen exactly? And who were they? How far have you gone?”

Lois pulled only a couple inches away and looked at me as she said, “I’ll tell you only if you tell me what you meant by I was only half correct about who you knocked up. Deal?”

“Deal. You first.” I said.

Lois wiggled around a bit then quietly said, “I’ve only ever seen two. Aaaand I kind of sort of went all the way with both. It was with Dave, you know the one that you got in a fight with over Val. It was last year before summer vacation.”

“Oh geezer that kid is a pig. He goes after everything that moves that also has a pussy. Tell me it was a one time thing.” I said.

“It was thank God. He had a really small dick and was a really lousy lover and he left bruises on my breasts. He liked how tiny they were back then.” she informed me.

I felt disgusted, I wish I had hit him when we had the fight.

I rolled my eyes and asked the next question, “And who was your next lover?”

“Well this is a weird story. It was at the party at the beginning of the year. The three of us didn’t know the drinks had alcohol in them.” Lois said.

“Wait, three? You said that you’d only been with two guys and one was at the end of last school year, and he was a one time thing. What’s going on?” I regretfully asked.

“True I’ve only been with two guys sexually. But this was a brother sister group. We got drunk, and unknowingly I remind you, and before we knew it I was doing g it with the both of them.”

“Don’t stop there. Who were they?” I was surprised that I actually was curious.

“Victoria and Seth Cage.” Lois said.

“What? Did you just say Victoria and Seth Cage? As in the children of our teacher?” I shouted the first word.

She looked at me funny, “Yyyyeah, I did. Why?”

“Oh boy. I was afraid of that.” I wasn’t sure how to proceed. “I don’t know if mom would want me to tell you this but not long ago she actually told me that Ben Cage was our biological father.”

“What?” It was Lois’ turn to shout.

Then moved away from me and punched my arm hard.

“Don’t you lie to me like that again. That’s not funny you jerk.” she scolded me. Then she looked me in the eyes. She stood up and backed up against my desk. “Oh god you’re not joking. Oh god. I did it with them a couple times a week for two months. I even let Seth ... in my...”

I was able to catch Lois as she was falling to the floor after she fainted. Two things happened then. In my rush I had let go of my sheets and the fell to the ground, and she fell at a funny angle that when I caught her I ended up grabbing her boob. I noticed she didn’t have a bra on and for her age she had impressive sized boobs. Still small compared to our mom and Val but impressive for her age and frame size. I didn’t want to drag her to her room so I placed her on my bed and under some fresh covers and I got into some comfy pajamas.

The next school day I saw Val. She sat down next to me at lunch.

She played with her mashed potatoes a little and said, “Look Will, just because ... I still care about you even if we’re not together as a couple any more. As part of the healing process I think it’s important that we start over again, but as friends. Do you think we can do that?”

“I’ve cared about you for a long time Val. I’m not ready to give up on us just yet. I know this may sound weird but I’ll wait for you for as long as I have to.”

Val smiled and placed her hand on mine as she said, “Thank you. That means so much to me.” I stiffened and she noticed. “What’s wrong? You look worried. And pissed off. Was it something I said?” Val said.

I had just seen Shawn Cage across the lunch room talking to one of the more popular cheerleaders. I said, “I’m going to visit Shawn CAGE. He needs to answer some questions.”

“You’re not going to hurt him are you? What did he do?” Val asked with a frantic tone.

I filled Val in on the fact about how I found out that Ben Cage was my father and Victoria and Ben were my half siblings. Then I explained how they all got drunk and had sex together.

She sat there blinking rapidly for a moment, °Wow. I mean I was close to her age when I did it for the first time. But I never thought she’d do that kind of thing. At least it’s not like she’s pregnant.” Val’s eyes shot wide open. “I hope not.”

I covered my ears then slid my hands to cover my eyes then mouth, “That’s really not helping me here.”

Val answered with a sorry.

“To answer your question earlier, it had run across my mind at least to make him think I was going to hurt him. But I don’t think I could do that to either my mom or to Lois. They probably wouldn’t like that.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.