Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 24

Sex Story: Chapter 24 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Luckily when we turned towards Lois she had her earphones on and was listening to a show or something. Listening and yelling.

Lois shut off her radio. And turned off her phone by throwing it across the parking lot, ripping off her ear buds she looked to us, “WHAT? Sorry. What’s going on?”

“I could ask the same thing Lo. What was that all about?” I asked.

Lois kicked the ground and huffed, “Well ... my friend and I had been planning on something really big. But the stupid boy bailed out on the deal.” She then breathed deeply and counted to ten. “Did I interrupt something?”

“Nothing important. Well nothing I’d care to discuss anyways.” Val said.

Lois took a moment to look Val over then did the unexpected. She hugged Val.

“I’m sorry for whatever is bothering you. You looked so happy-go-lucky in there. But here ... I can’t believe you were able to be so ... together.” Lois said.

We all went on our way after the restaurant. Zeke had agreed to go with my mom, Carl, and Tiffany to take Anna back to the rehab center. On the way to Val’s place she had me stop at the park.

We sat there for half an hour in silence. With her head on my shoulder she said, “my entire life my mom has been my rock. She’s what has kept me feeling comfortable and safe. While at the same time encouraging me to push myself beyond my comfort zone to be able to really live life. Since my rape my world shattered, but then when I thought all else was lost I found I had another one who was my rock. You have really been there for me. I’m sorry if I’ve seemed off or a little weird lately. I want you to know that I love you Will.”

I smiled and started to say I loved her too when she stopped me with a kiss. But when things progressed to me slipping my hand under her blouse and then under her bra she pulled away and asked if I would like to spend some time at her place. When we were in the living room Val asked me if I was in the mood for some fun. I went from feeling sorry for her to feeling intrigued. But as she pulled me through the halls, we ran into Tiffany’s friend Pepper.

“Uh. Hi Pep. What are you doing here?” asked Val.

Pepper brushed her newly dyed blue hair (original color who knows any more) to just behind her left and right ear. She chuckled and said, “I was here for the group study. But when I got here your mom said you and Tiffany were off somewhere else. Partying with Daniella Watson.”

“I would call it partying. Not exactly. They just wanted to celebrate the fact that Anna was doing better than expected. It was kind of of a last minute thing. And I just lost track of time. Sorry.” Val informed Pepper.

At first Pepper seemed disappointed then a huge smile crossed her face, “Well it’s a good thing it wasn’t an official party then. Because that is ‘REALLY’ the wrong outfit for a party. But for what you went to and for it being a last minute thing your outfit is perfect. Now let’s get to talking about what you can wear for an actual party.”

“But what about studying?” asked Val.

“Valerie my friend you really need to learn which are the more important things in life. And clothes, reputation, and beauty are among the top during high school years. We can worry about the other stuff after graduation. Come on let’s go to my place and we’ll help you sort out those priorities.” Pepper informed Val.

I got in my car to head home but my car wouldn’t start. Luckily that’s when I noticed Tatsu looking through her living room window. She looked upset. So I figured I’d go see if I could help her in some way. I called Carl and let him know what was up. He told me he’d pick me up in half an hour to an hour.

I first tried the doorknob and found the door was unlocked, but I still knocked first and waited until Tatsu called out for me to enter. She sitting on the living room floor curled up in a blanket rocking back and forth.

I sat down next to her. I put my arm around her and said, “I’m sorry to hear about you and Tom.”

“Don’t be. Just don’t be sorry. Please. It’s not like it’s a big deal anyways.” Tatsu stated.

“Okay. I won’t feel sorry. But can I ask why it’s not a big deal?” I asked.

She gave a humorless chuckle, “I love my brother Tom. But I wasn’t ‘IN’ love with him. I used to think I was. But this time around I was only going through the motions of sex. I was just using him. That’s no way to have a relationship.”

Twenty minutes later Tatsu leaned over and kissed me. She stood up and dropped her blanket. She had been nude underneath the entire time. And somehow we ended up having sex on her kitchen table. She cried out in two orgasms and I was really close to mine when I heard a knock on the door. I snuck a quick glance out of a window and found Carl. I cursed myself for having made that call. Well at least I hadn’t removed my clothes completely.

I remained sexually frustrated the entire weekend after that. I couldn’t find enough time alone to find release.

On Monday I was sitting in photography class, and before before the teacher could start the class Val stood up front and said, “I would like to have a car wash fundraiser on Friday. As you may know the seniors take a trip at the end of the year before graduation. And you may also know Pepper Stark, hut what you may not know is her family has been going through some troubles lately, and they are not going to be able to send her on the trip. All money we make on this fundraiser will go towards helping her be able to go on this trip.”

Bill Thomas shouted, “That seems kind of boring. Why would this be something fun to do? Don’t get me wrong I think it’s great you’re starting a fundraiser for Pepper, but these kinds of car washes went out of style years ago. What will bring in the customers?”

Val looked almost bashful as she said, “I thought of a way to bring in customers. Since the community here are mostly men the people washing cars will be female students and some of the female teachers, and they’ll have very tiny skimpy swimsuits on. And some of the suits when they get wet will make the girls look almost naked. And of course we’ll try to get permission to let some of them actually be naked. That will take some work though, so don’t be surprised if that part gets shot down.” Val pointed at a girl who had her hand held up and gave her permission to speak.

The girl stood up. She looked stunning and for some reason, familiar. When she spoke she seemed tired, “I can make things easy for you to get permission for the nudity thing. I can just talk with my father. If I ask him, he’ll give you permission. I just have two conditions.”

Val looked confused and asked, “And who are you and your father? How could he give us permission, so we won’t get in trouble?”

Still acting as if the conversation was boring, the girl said, “Funny we’ve been in the same school for several years, and you still don’t know my name. Okay then. I’m Samantha Simms. My father is the governor, and my uncle is actually the President of this country. So I say there is a good chance, I could help you out.”

Val stood there stunned for a moment then finally asked, “And your conditions for getting us permission to have the nudity at the car wash are?”

Samantha took a deep breath and answered, “All the girls will have to be completely naked no skimpy bathingsuits no thongs, nothing. Well maybe flip flop sandals, and I would also like to help in the washing.”

“Can someone say scandal,” called out one of the girls.

Samantha scowled at the girl then quickly composed herself before saying, “It’s not a scandal. Especially if it’s legal. Which it very well could be by the time of the car wash.”

Val agreed to Samantha’s conditions. But she tried to fight it when it was suggested that Val had to be one of the girls washing the cars. She lost that fight.

Then when things settled down the teacher stood up in front of the class.

“Okay class today is the day we finally get to have another set of nude models to paint.” said Mrs. Green.

Billy Thomas shouted for joy, “Didn’t you say the next time we would have to have full penetration between the two models?”

Mrs. Green looked a little uncomfortable as she said, “Yes I did say that. And speaking of which I may have to cancel that part because stupid me I forgot the condoms. We don’t want to have any accidents, now do we?”

Darcy Green, yes she’s related to the teacher but she’s Mrs. Green’s niece, stood up and said, “If it’s with Will Watson I’d be willing to take the chances of having an accident.”

“But your parents would kill me if I let you take that risk. So sit down please. Now class there was one condition to having the penetration allowed. It would have to be left up to a drawing who the two models would be. And second no video recordings allowed. So hand up any phones or other devices that can record this.” Mrs. Green said.

There was quick talk of mutiny. But then they decided they’d rather stay for this class. So the teacher passed around two hats, one for boy and the other for the girls and each student put in a name.

Just as the teacher was about to draw the first name my Aunt came in through the door.

“Oh good. It looks like I’m just in time.” said my aunt.

“Principal Watson? What are you doing here?” asked Mrs. Green.

“Oh I’m here to make sure nobody chickens out on this little project. Since this is kind of modeling is new to the school system they wanted there to be someone to watch over the models to make sure things don’t get too out of hand. Oh and there has been one condition added or should I say changed. There can be only one person that can back out and they have to have a legitimate reason for not doing this. It has to be other than I don’t want to. Harsh I know. I don’t make the rules. In fact I would cancel this penetration thing and maybe make it skin colored swim suits if I could. I’ll be working on it to make sure we can have a choice next time.” said my aunt.

And just so you know yes she is my mom’s sister, just in case you forgot. My mom just chose to keep the last name she was born with. Even after her second marriage.

The teacher drew the first name, “We have the first name. And it is ... Samantha Simms.” said Mrs. Green.

Everyone turned to Samantha as she stood up and said, “Unless the other name you pull out of that other hat is a woman, I’ll have to say, ‘Hell no to that.’ I’m a lesbian and I’d rather die than let any disgusting male let his cock touch me let alone penetrate my body. And if you were to force me, you’d hear from my father, my uncle, and our lawyers.”

My aunt informed Mrs. Green, “Sorry June, I’d say that’s good enough of a reason not to let her go through with this.”

“Okay then. Next name is ... okay who put my name in here? I’ll have to draw another name.” Mrs. Green said.

As the teacher reached for another name my Aunt grabbed her hand and said, “Rules are rules June. I’m afraid you can’t do that. I’m sorry.”

After the teacher accepted her fate she drew another name from the boy’s hat, “Will Watson.” and in a lower voice so only a couple people could hear her she added, “Thank god it wasn’t Billy.”

Before I could even stand from my chair Mrs. Green started to strip infront of everyone in the classroom. But that wasn’t the most surprising thing. What was surprising is the fact that the c cup breast that most of the object of most of the boy’s dreams that she’s taught the past 2 years she’s been in the school, was actually fake, they were in fact in a stuffed bra and her real bust size was closer to an AA cup. But on her they were kind of cute. She’s still young, in her mid twenties. Sorry if you were picturing an old lady or something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.