Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

“First you need to know I never agreed to this. It’s just something Carl had briefly mentioned twice. And I seriously thought he had been joking. I never thought in a million years he’d actually want it to happen.” I was trying my best to stall the answer to Val’s question. I had actually been hoping that someone would come into the room and by the time they left Val would have forgotten about it.

Val just gave me the cutest look that I’ve never been able to resist.

“I guess it kind of has to do with how ‘excited’ my mom gets when she thinks about becoming a Grandma. She kind of wears him out whenever she gets super excited. So he said if she pushes him past his limit he’d have me fill in for him.” I tentatively told Val.

“Wait. Fill in for what? I don’t get...” Val paused when things finally clicked. “Oh. As in he wants you to get romantically involved with your mom. Wow. You and your own mother. I’ve got to say that in some ways it may seem hot but I’m not really sure how I feel about you screwing her.”

“I know that if you don’t want me to do it, I won’t. I don’t care what my mom or Carl have to say about it.” I said.

Val thought for a moment then said, “Before I give my go ahead I’d like to ask you a question. Is there any part of you that is interested in making love or fucking your mom? Please answer honestly.”

I wanted to say that there was no way in hell I’d want to have sexual relations with my mother but for some reason I couldn’t say anything at all. When I’d open my mouth stupid noise would be the only thing that came out.

The next thing I knew Val bent down on her knees and undid my pants. She looked up at me and said, “Warn me when you think your even coming close. Maybe this will help you collect your thoughts enough to answer.”

For some reason when Val was giving me a blow job she didn’t really seem completely into it like she usually was.

Soon after she began I placed my hand gently behind her head and said, “I’m close to cumming Val.”

To my disappointment Val pulled away and got up. She wiped away the drool from her mouth and looked into my eyes and asked, “Have you decided if there is a part of you that’d like to have sex with your mom?”

One deep breath later, “A little bit. Kind of. But I think it might be kind of like how you wanted me to have sex with Tiff. I want to help my mom and Carl.”

“You should do it then. Make sweet love to your mother.” Val looked at her watch and added, “I need to find Tiffany and we need to leave now. I’ll see you on Monday.”

Ten minutes after Val and Tiffany left my mom came to my room and said, “looks like we have the house to ourselves. Now there is something I’d like to tell you.”

“What? Where did Ray and Lois go?” I asked.

“Lois went to her friends place to catch up and Ray to the movies with his girlfriend.” Mom took one look at me. “Is there something bothering you Willard?”

“Were you serious about me filling for Carl?” I asked.

Mom looked bashful and nodded her head a couple of times, “This is crazy but yeah I was serious.”

“And to make things clear we’re not talking about the restaurant?” I asked.

“Will! Stop teasing me. And f ... mmm.” my mom was saying as I gave her a deep kiss.

We kissed for a minute then pulled apart.

“Wow. You’re a really great kisser.” I said.

She frowned at me, “No need to sound so surprised. I have had a lot of experience you know. I’ve been with lots of men and women before and after your birth. And besides you were pretty damn good too, for a beginner.”

I guided my mother to the edge of my bed and then ripped her shirt off. I froze stunned for a moment.

“Mom, you’re not wearing a bra.” I said before going in to suck on her tit.

She started to laugh. I pulled away and looked quizzically at her.

“It’s funny that you should pick that one to suck first. The first time I breast fed you was on that nipple. When you were being placed over my left breast my heart started to race. And as soon as you latched onto it, I exploded into the strongest orgasm I’ve ever had. Even to this day. That’s why I have this small tattoo over my heart and your initials inside of it. You’ve been a part of my heart ever since.” my mother informed me.

“Mom get on the bed an on your hands and knees.” I ordered.

“Please Willard. The first time I make love to you I want to look into your eyes. Especially as you cum inside of me. And you will cum inside my cunt! I’ve wanted that for a long time.” My mother pleaded.

I got on my knees infront of her and pulled her pants down. I wasn’t surprised to find she had no panties on under them. I stuck two fingers inside of her pussy and then I did something I’ve never done to any of my lovers. I started licking her pussy and lightly biting her clit. I continued to work on her until she screamed out in her orgasm. As I stood up she placed a hand on me to help stabilize herself.

“Wow. You taste great. Now I know why Carl always does that to you whenever I catch you two at it, that is when he’s not balls deep in you.” I slowly said as I tried to catch my breath. “Did I do okay?”

“You were surprisingly good. But honey, you still have a ways to go to be great. I’m sorry.” she answered.

I then pushed her onto the bed and threw her pants across the room. She placed he feet a few inches away from her ass and I spread them.

“What’s up with the women in my life shaving themselves clean between their legs?” I wondered aloud.

“I love you dear but shut up and fuck me already.” she ordered.

Even though my mom was nowhere near the tightest pussy I’ve been with she really knew how to please any cock that went into her.

“I can see how Carl would be so exhausted after sex like this with you mom. But why did you insist on me cumming inside your pussy each time I emptied my load?” I asked.

“Thanks for ... the com ... compliment Willard. But please, whenever we have sex don’t call me mom. I feel so dirty when you’re pounding me and unloading and you call me mom.” she said.

Feeling the need to change the subject I licked and sucked on her breast for a bit before I asked, “What was it that you wanted to tell me Wanda? Before you said you wanted to tell me something.”

Mom’s smile grew even wider as she said, “Your sister Anna was going through physical therapy when we went to visit her earlier. The hospital staff was really impressed with how she was doing. They say she’s doing much better than expected. They say with a lot of hard work she may be able to walk again. Maybe not as well as she did before but still. She’s coming home.”

“What? When,” I asked.

“In a couple of weeks.” Mom turned her attention to my suddenly stiff cock. “Looks like someone got excited at the idea of his sister returning soon. Naughty boy. Don’t you have enough pussies to keep you satisfied?”

“Of course. It’s just that seeing you naked and how excited you got over the news of Anna your smile just revitalized me. I can’t help it.”

She smiled slightly, “I love how you falter me.” she pushed herself up on her elbows. “I can’t believe I’m saying this but we can’t go again today. Well not yet anyways.” she looked to the clock in my room. “We need to go and see Anna.”

I looked to the clock. Then to the window.

“Damn. We fucked the night away. It’s 10 A.M.” I stated.

“Not exactly. I haven’t fucked all night for years. You and I both fell asleep a few times.” she said.

My mother ran her fingers through my hair.

“Okay. I guess we can stop for now. Is there anything we need to do before we leave Wanda?” I asked partially hoping she’d want some playing done.

She slapped my hand away from a breast and said, “We need to pick up a couple of people. Anna did say she would like for us to bring Tiffany and Zeke to come visit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.