Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 21

Sex Story: Chapter 21 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Both Val and Tiffany looked up at me from what they were doing and with silly looks on their faces at the same time they both replied with, “What?”

Then Val said, “It’s like you’ve never seen girls do makeovers before. You do have two sisters and a mother and occasionally two step-sisters in this house. Surely they do this kind of thing all the time.”

“They do, but normally, they don’t do it naked. And why are you fingering each other’s pussies? And why are you shaving Tiffany’s pubic area? From what everyone saw in class you two were already clean down there.” I said trying not to look at the areas I just mentioned of the two girls.

“Oh you silly.” Val got up, walked towards me, and put her hands over my shoulders and linked her fingers together behind my neck. “If you don’t get it now, I’ll just have to give you time to figure it out.”

Then Val kissed me. I started to push her away, but when it comes to her kisses, I can’t resist for long. Then I felt something press up against me from behind me. Then I did pull my lips apart from Val’s. Behind me was Tiffany.

“What are you doing,” I asked.

“Trying to get you in the mood for a threesome; or at the very least to do something with one of us girls. Namely me,” Tiffany answered.

“Actually I think he was already excited when he walking through the door. Maybe he had something on his mind.” Val said, but both girls laughed.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“We’ll tell you later. But for now let’s just say it’s the motherload of secrets.” said Tiffany.

“I can’t have sex with you Tiff. I...” I looked at Val, who was smiling. “Val?”

“I figured since you’ve already seen her naked and have already done it that you might want to try it again. Maybe get it out of your systems. I think this might help Tiffany emotionally. If i thought she was just in it for the sex I don’t tying I could let her do it.” Now Val started to cry a little. “Could you resist helping her knowing Tiff is hurting inside. Stan did something terrible to her. And she wants to know if what she thinks the two of you did together was real or just her brother’s sick and twisted mind play. We think this could help her. I’m just asking once. And after that you’ll never have to do it with her again. I know I said you could do it whenever earlier but i figured I’d actually give you the choice.”

“You don’t have to unless you really want to,” chimed in Tiffany. “But if you did want to have sex with me on a regular basis then I could have the two best lovers I could ask for to myself. Especially since Ben stopped doing it with me since he found out i was pregnant. It didn’t matter to him that it wasn’t his. Okay you forced me to tell the truth. I broke it off with him. After i was with his daughter and in said saw him with your mom I couldn’t bring myself to do it with him any more.”

“Please, help her,” pleaded Val.

“Can you let me think about this for a little bit?” I asked.

I felt Tiffany let go of me, then her hands drifted down my body and gave my dick a good squeeze, and soon she was standing next to Val.

“I can agree to that. How about you Val,” said Tiffany?

This world i lived in seemed so strange, I mean isn’t it normally the guy’s job to try to talk the girl into sex. Val at times seemed so different than the girl I fell in love with. But something in my heart still wanted her. I left the two girls behind in my room. I was trying to shake the images of them naked out of my mind, although I couldn’t help but wonder why I ended up in Anna’s room. I looked around. I found some pictures on her desk. One that seemed the focus was one that was taken when we were little kids. It was our birthday. Back then I had a bit of a lisp. I couldn’t say Daniella. So for the longest time I just called her sis. But on this particular day, she said that what she wanted for her birthday was for me to try to say her name. I tried but what came out something unintelligible. I guess my sister, and those around us heard me say Anna. At least it seemed unintelligible to me. Our Aunt and future high school principal made some joke or comment; I forget which, after she finished kissing her then husband, about me saying Anna. Immediately after that Anna came to my defense saying that was her name now, and she loved it. Since then lots of people started calling her Anna. After a half hour I was ready to return to the two girls waiting for me. In the hallway I saw my mother. She kissed me on the lips with the smallest amount of tongue, goodbye as she was leaving for a movie and date with Carl. Then they were going to pick up Ray and Lois.

“Okay I’ve made up my mind. I’ll do it with Tiff. However, only under one condition.” I was saying.

“Come on get to the point. I want to know when we can have sex again,” insisted Tiffany.

Val rolled her eyes, “Calm down a little. It’s only fair that we let him have his conditions.”

With a smile to Val, I said, “I would like us to go and visit Anna first. Then Tiffany, you and I can have the chance to have uninterrupted sex if you still want to.”

“Oh I’ll still want to. Trust me. The women in our family get super horny when they’re pregnant. I guess you found that out when you saw Aunt Tatsu with her brother.” Tiffany considered my offer. She had this somewhat cute look on her face as she was thinking. “Okay I can live with your condition. Just barely though.”

As we were getting into my car, I saw someone pull up to my house and get out of their car. There was a tree in my way, so I couldn’t see clearly who it was.

But then Val shouted out, “Zeke!” Val ran over to this newcomer and jumped up to him giving him a huge hug. “What are you doing back so soon? How did you know where to find me?”

“I ran into mom with uncle Tom, she told me where to find you. They seemed to be fighting about something.” Zeke went from happy to serious in a blink of an eye. “I’m so sorry I didn’t come sooner. I left for school too early little sis. I should have been there to protect you.” Zeke held onto Val tightly then looked at me. “My mom also told me that you were there to help them both after Ted that bas ... that jerk attacked Val. Thank you.”

“Uh ... Did your mom tell you exactly how I helped them after the attack?” I asked.

He smiled and said, “Well she said you were a really good friend to my twin sis here. And you let her stay with you while my mom dealt with some issues. And that you visited her too when she needed help. But she didn’t really go into specifics.”

“Zeke do you remember Will’s sister Anna,” asked Val.

“Sure. She’s really cute, and she was the first girl who volunteered to help you on that charity event last year. And she has that really nice chest. How could I forget? What about her,” answered Zeke?

“Well she was in a car accident a while ago. She’s been in a coma. But she finally woke up on the night of the Valentine’s Day dance. Anyways we were all getting ready to go see her. Would you like to come? I’ll ride with you. I’d like to catch up with you a little big bro,” said Val.

So it ended up that Val rode with her brother Zeke, and Tiffany rode in my car.

As we were driving I asked Tiffany, “If Val was born while their mom watched Alice in Wonderland and got the middle name of Cheshire Cat what did he get named?”

Tiffany laughed a pretty laugh, “Nothing as crazy as Val’s. His middle name is Johnny. And yes from what Aunt Tatsu tells us Zeke was born during a scene when Johnny Depp was on screen. But I have my doubts about the legitimacy of that claim. There is only video of Val being born while the Cheshire Cat was on screen, but not of Zeke’s birth. God could you imagine him being named Zeke Blue Caterpillar?”

When we got to the hospital Tiffany quickly had to get a snack from a vending machine. So Val, Zeke, and myself arrived in my sister’s room first. She was crying as we got there. As soon as she saw us though, she did her best to cover up the evidence.

“Hey Will. I wasn’t expecting you here today. And look you brought Val and her brother Zeke with you.” Anna said with a big grin us she said Zeke’s name. “How’s the early college life going for you stud muffin?”

It took Zeke a moment to reply, “Well it’s going just fine. Kind of boring to life around here recently. Nowhere near as many cute girls there as here either.”

Anna blushed.

I sat next to my sister, took her hand in mine, and asked, “What’s wrong? Why were you crying? Did it have anything to do with the accident, pain meds, or Samantha?”

Anna laughed, “So you finally figured it out.” She paused when Tiffany walked into the room with a get well balloon. For a moment their eyes locked then Anna continued. “You finally figured out that your sister has been seeing other girls. And it only took a car accident, a coma, and a break up letter for you to find out.” More laughter, but I could tell it wasn’t real.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.