Val Retold
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

Val looked worried and a little disappointed when she asked, “Did you have sex with Anna?”

“No! No I didn’t. I mean we didn’t. I would never have sex with my sister.” I thought back to our last birthday. “Although, we did see each other naked a few times though. Although I never actually saw uh ... down there.” I said.

“Don’t worry I won’t chew you out if you say the word. You should know that by now.” Val told me.

I took a deep breath, “I never actually saw her ... pussy. She had been behind some furniture, and from my view point it just barely covered the pussy lips. Actually now that I think about it, I did notice she had a nice amount of trimmed hair down there. When she noticed me looking she threw a pillow from the couch at me and hit me in the head. To this day I still don’t know why she was walking through the living room butt naked.” My hand flew up and covered my mouth, preventing me from saying anything more.

Confused Val asked, “Then why did you mention incest? Is this some kind of weird perverted fetish of yours or something?”

“Not exactly. I never considered having actual incest before.” I said.

With a sly little smile Val said, “So does that mean if I read this,” she pulled a book out from behind her, “That it won’t tell of a secret fantasy of incest?”

“No!” I shouted.

I ran to Val and tried to get my journal out of her hands.

She laughed a little then went very serious, “This reaction doesn’t look very good for you. So that must mean it does have your fantasies in it.”

I grabbed Val and was able to get ahold of my journal and then I took it from her. I made sure the lock was still intact because it doesn’t always stick in place.

I sighed in relief and said, “I wasn’t lying when I said it wouldn’t have my incest fantasies in it. But ... but it does have reports of some weird dreams or should I say nightmares of incest. That and I wrote down about being with...” I looked away from Val I couldn’t finish what I was about to say.

“Oh. You wrote about your times with my mom.” Val took one good look at the journal and sat down on Carl’s favorite chair. Good thing he had just gotten out of it a moment before, because I don’t think Val had control of where she landed.

“I’m sorry Val. It’s just I felt so guilty about what I had done. And I couldn’t get it out of my mind. Sometimes when I can’t get something out of my mind I find that writing about it helps to get that thing out of my system enough that I can move on to other things.” I explained to Val. I don’t know maybe I was also trying to reassure myself as well when I told her that.

She was silent for about a minute. She kept her eyes on the journal for most of that time.

Then Val asked, “Can I read some of your entries?”

“About my incest dreams?” I asked.

She shook her head no, “About your sex with my mom. I never really talked to my Uncle about his times with her.”

I looked Val in the eyes to make sure she really did want this. And when I determined she did I opened the book to the correct entries and handed it to her.

After a few minutes and quite a few pages Val was still looking at the last page as she asked, “So Carl was your sex life with my mother ever like this? Doing it doggy style and squeezing her breast and clit?”

“How did you ... were you listening in on our conversation? Earlier?” asked Carl.

“Kind of. Sorry. I came in a little before you said you had a relationship with my mom.” Val tried to breath in deep but it wasn’t exactly successful. “Are you my real father?”

“I don’t really see how...” He looked into Val’s sad pleading eyes, and his entire body changed. It was like he was surrendering. “It’s possible. I could be your father.”

Val was silent for a moment then quietly said, “I need to know the truth.” Then a little loudly, “After school tomorrow, we need to go and get a blood test done.”

Carl nodded, “That sounds like a great idea. I’ve wanted to do that for years, but I was afraid of what your mother would do or say.”

“Don’t worry about what my mother will say. I’ll take care of that.”

Without me realizing it Carl had walked up behind me and I didn’t notice until he placed his hand on my shoulder, “Speaking of Tatsu, Will what are we going to do if we find out you are the one that got her pregnant?”

We heard some banging sound behind us and then my mother said, “Will you slept with Tatsu? My baby boy got someone pregnant?”

“Whoa wait mom, it’s only a possibility. Nothing is for sure yet. It could be I haven’t gotten either of them pregnant.” I was kicking myself on the inside.

“Either? So you’ve have sex with more than just one woman?” My mom said.

My mother’s expression changed so many times so fast I didn’t know if she was mad, sad, happy, or what.

“Uh ... I uh ... I also...” I was stammering.

Val stepped up, “I’ve been having sex with Will. It happened after the Valentine’s day dance.”

“Wait. I thought you already knew that I’d been sleeping with her.” I said.

My mom had a stunned look on her face then looked from me to Carl then she looked at the floor near my feet.

She softly said, “I didn’t realize you knew I knew. I thought I’d let you tell me when you were ready. I had hoped it’d be when you’d tell me you got Val pregnant.” She looked me in the eyes, she blushed as she added, “It looks like it’s my turn to say sorry.”

Later Val and I were on my bed and we’re laying down on our sides with her back against me. And no we hadn’t just had sex, we were both completely clothed in our pajamas.

“Will. Who is your real father?” Val suddenly asked.

I thought for a moment, “I don’t know. Mom has never told me. It took her 18 years to tell me that Hank, her previous husband wasn’t my real father. It may take a long time to talk her into telling me who he really is.” I told her.

“Well in that case, I want a test done between the two of us as well.” She said.

I felt sick at the thought that we could be related. But then I accidentally laughed.

“I really don’t think that’ll be necessary. I already know that Carl isn’t my biological father. But if it’ll help you to feel better we can take the DNA test.” was my response.

We talked for hours after that. While talking I could tell something was bothering Val. I tried asking what was wrong but she didn’t want to talk about it. I just hoped I hadn’t ruined anything between the two of us by sleeping with her mom. We had discussed if we should have sex or not but decided against it after a while.

The next day I was tired of course. I think I may have even fallen asleep during a class or two. I know I fell asleep during lunch. But Tiffany asked to talk with me during our last class.

So here I was in the dark room once again with Tiffany. But this time I was alone with her. She looked kind of nervous and scared.

“What did you want to talk about? Does this have anything to do with Val’s dad?” I asked.

“No. It actually has to do with something entirely different. I’m not sure how to say this. You may think I’m crazy. I may just actually be crazy. The thing is, I think that memory, the story with how I was raped by those guys was a bunch of fake bull. I think Stan put those memories into my head with his hypnosis.” She was almost crying by this time.

“Why tell me this?” After I said that flashes of Tiffany’s naked body ran through my mind. This time was a little different, it was almost as if I could feel things where our bodies touched in the flashes. With that in mind I was very afraid of the answer i would get.

I think Tiffany could tell I was feeling uncomfortable.

“I think y ... I think you may be the father. I think when my brother hypnotized us he tricked us into having sex. I’ve been having these images almost like memories of us having sex go through my mind. But I wasn’t sure if those were real or not. At least, I wasn’t until recently. If it is true Valerie is going to be really pissed at us both.”

“That’s probably going to be an understatement.” I felt sick.

“I know this isn’t a good time for this but I need to ask you for a favor.” She took a couple steps closer. I felt a little more uncomfortable. “I need to see your body. I need to see if it matches up with the images in my mind.” She didn’t even give me a chance to answer before she got close enough to me to try and take my clothes off.

I curse the day I thought getting a button-up shirt was a good idea. When she pulled on my shirt, I stepped back trying to get away. Then she gripped my shirt even tighter and pulled me as she stepped back. She tripped on something and fell, pulling me with her. As she fell my buttons burst free of the cloth and I fell on top of her. And like in some weird anime my lips found Tiffany’s. And with my luck that’s how Val found us.

She stood there for a moment not saying anything, she was turning red. She even looked like she wasn’t even breathing. But then she slowly said, “This sure better not be what it looks like.”

Yep she was pissed.

I tried to get up, but Tiffany wasn’t letting me. She looked at her cousin then at me. She looked at my bared chest, then back at Val. Then finally she let me go.

“Val. There’s something I need to say.” Tiffany said. I had my back to Val and I think Tiff could see the worry in my face. She paused then added, “Recently I’ve been questioning the validity of my memories of being date raped at that party. I’ve been worrying myself sick. I needed to talk to someone. You were so busy. And I brought Will here because I felt this was the safest place to talk to him. I just couldn’t wait until I got home.”

Val gave Tiffany a hug and whispered, “God my precious Tiffany I don’t like it when you worry.” Val pulled away. “Why are you now questioning those memories? Maybe if you tell me I can help.”

“You know how Stan likes to hypnotize people. With the people he knows really well he’s been going crazy with it. Well, I think he finally went too far.” A pause, “I think he...”

Tiffany looked to me. I couldn’t say anything, so I just signaled for her to continue. But Val interrupted.

Val saw how Tiffany looked at me and I guess things just clicked, “Oh my GOD. He forced you to seduce and fuck my boyfriend in the dark room,” asked Val.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.