Val Retold
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

We spent as much time with Anna as we could before the hospital informed us that visiting hours were over. It was good timing I guess. Anna was starting to ask questions I really didn’t feel comfortable answering. Questions about the relationship between Val and I for starters. I don’t think Anna completely believed Carl when he said I needed to fill in at Al’s Family Pizza, the pizza restaurant that My mom’s uncle left us when he past away recently. Also Anna was starting to drift off to sleep. I stopped in the doorway and turned around to look at my sister. She looked so cute as she tried to fight sleep. Almost like a kitten that’s falling asleep while it’s sitting up, and slowly falling over to one side. I didn’t move until Val placed her hand on my shoulder.

Halfway home I got tired of my mom looking back at Val and I from the front of the car. She had a strange look on her face, and it was kind of creeping me out.

“Mom, I was wondering why Anna was on pain meds still. Hasn’t enough time passed since the accident for the pain to be gone?” I asked.

“Not really. Everyone heals differently and deals with pain in different ways. She’s still in a lot of pain. And dealing with missing out on the dance hasn’t helped her either.” My mom answered.

After a moment Carl made some kind of noise and Mom looked to him then back at us then back up front and said, “I don’t think now is the moment. I would like to talk to Valerie alone, when we get home.” Then she turned to dad, “Then you and I will have to talk in private too.”

I kind of felt sorry for Carl I was very familiar with the tone mom was using, and it’s not a very happy tone.

Val was looking through her purse when she suddenly called out, “Oh shoot. I hate to ask this of you. But can we stop off at the store real quick? I just realized I don’t have any more eye contacts and other more personal supplies. I’ve been going without any of that stuff for the entire day.”

“What kind of personal supplies are you needing sweety?” asked Carl.

My mom cleared her throat and gave Carl a strange and knowing look. Carl made a sharp turn, changing lanes. With the crazy moves he did and all the honking, I almost had a heart attack. But at least it also caused Val to bump into me. She then held on tight to me to help keep herself more stable.

My mom lightly punched Carl on the arm, “Are you crazy? We could have been pulled over for that stunt. I really don’t want to explain to Tatsu why we were pulled over by the police while we had her daughter in our car.”

But as soon as we got out of the car and into the parking lot, I could see by the look on my Carl’s face that he thought it was worth the risk. Val asked to go alone with my mom to pick up the stuff. While dad and I finished our looking around rather quickly the ladies took a lot longer. While we sat and waited, I started getting nervous, wondering what was taking so long. And I was afraid of what the answer would be.

“Will, I think we really need to talk.” My dad said as soon as I started to take a sip of my raspberry lemonade.

Guessing the topic of what he wanted to talk about I took my time drinking before I answered, “About what? About what i did with Val last night or uh ... what you said about me filling in for you with my mom?”

Carl laughed “Your sister actually,” I breathed a sigh of relief. “Once the pain meds and all that stuff are out of her system, she’s going to have a lot to feel down about, and I’m not just talking about the loss of the use of her legs. Damn it.” he paused, “Sorry. I’m just so frustrated. Even though she’s not my blood and I’ve only been married to your mom for a short time Anna still feels like a daughter to me. Look Will. I don’t want your new relationship status with Val to interfere with being there for Anna. She’s going to need help from her loving brother. You are her favorite you know. And your brother and younger sister are going back to school out of state soon.”

Without hesitation, I said, “Nothing in the world would stop me from helping my sister.” I paused a moment. “What do you mean that she’s going to need help? What’s she going to feel down about other than her legs and the dance?”

He took a deep breath then said, “Samantha gave us a letter to give Anna. It was telling Anna she wanted to see other people. Your sister’s girlfriend broke up with her through a damn letter.”

When he said my sister’s girlfriend, I choked on my drink and it came flying out through my mouth and nose and it stung, “Anna wasn’t a lesbian. What do you mean Samantha was her girlfriend?”

My dad grimaced, “I thought you knew. They’d been seeing each other for half a year. The letter Samantha gave us said that she was tired of being with someone who was still interested in immature and stupid males. She thought Anna was kidding herself into thinking she was a lesbian.”

Carl let that info sink in. I went through a lot of memories but couldn’t find any that clued me into my sister being interested in girls.

I asked, “So you went through her letter? Seems kind of wrong.”

About ten minutes later Carl spoke up, “So about what you and Val did last night. How was it, losing your virginities together?”

“OH MY GOD! Your my step-dad. You don’t really need to know about my sex life.” I practically shouted.

Carl shrugged his shoulders and said, “I’d think that the fact that I’m your step-dad and that you’re living under my roof and that you decided to not use the condoms I gave you gives me the right to ask about your sex life. Don’t you?”

I rolled my eyes and huffed, and with a smile I said, “She was great. But we were hardly the first for either of us.”

I slapped my hand over my mouth because I hadn’t meant to say that.

With a raised eyebrow Carl asked, “Not the first? So how many women have you done it with young man? And who were they?”

I debated on if I should tell him or not. But I figured he wouldn’t give it a rest until I told him.

I looked around to make sure nobody was around us, “I’ve been with at least one other woman I think.”

“You think at least one? You have to do better than that. You’d have to know how many people you’ve been with.” Carl said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.