Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

I was dumbfounded; I was frozen on the spot. I couldn’t make my body move nor could I say anything for what seemed like forever. The girl of my dreams was naked on my bed. When it actually hit me I was thinking, “Oh My God. She’s actually freaking naked in my bed.” over and over in my head.

I tried with all my willpower to keep my eyes on Val’s face. So that lasted for about 3 seconds, give or take. She had the most perfect skin I’d ever seen. She was even clean shaven, I was surprised at that. For some reason she had always seemed like the kind of girl who would have at least a little something down there. I let my eyes travel between her breasts and pussy. Her boobs were just a little bit smaller than her mom’s, but they looked great on her.

Val cleared her throat, “Well?”

Not wanting to take my gaze away I finally did and looked into her eyes and saif, “Well what?”

“Would you like to help me or not? Silly goose.” she responded.

“Uh??? Whaaat exactly are you asking me to do?” I said as I was slowly backing away.

“I’d like you to take a picture of me using this vibrator. I told you that you shouldn’t use your school camera for this. And after you take the picture maybe we could do even ... I think maybe I’d like to do even more with you.” She paused. And when it became obvious I wasn’t going to say or even do anything she added, “I really need this Will. Please?”

I immediately looked her in the eyes again, “Why? Why exactly do you need this? And why does it have to be me? Can you tell me?”

She thought a moment then looking away as if ashamed she mouthed the word, “No, I can’t tell you why I need this. But I can say that you’re the only only I could ever ask to do this with.”

I sat down next to her on the bed and covered her back up. Inside I was kicking myself. I was yelling at myself because I knew that if I passed this chance up now I could lose any chance of sing her naked again or even actually ever having sex with the girl of my dreams. I gently put my hand on the side of her face, and caressed her cheek with my thumb and asked, “Does this have anything to do with the fact you saw your Dad today? Did it scare you this much? Are you just looking for something to help you forget what your dad did to you?”

Val clung the bed covers to her chest tight enough that her knuckles turned white and softly said, “Maybe. I don’t really know. Maybe it also has something to do with what Tiffany is going through. Thinking of her having even just one dick sliding in and out of her has made me really horny ever since she said she was pregnant.” She looked away and took in a few deep breaths then looked me in the eyes. “I do care about you very much Will. More than I’ve ever cared about anyone. Before I started dating Rick I had hoped you’d ask me out, but you never did.” she started crying for a few seconds. “Will letting you do this with me help you to forgive me? I just don’t feel like a person anymore, at least not a person who deserves forgiveness or even a friend like you since I was raped by him.”

I was both sad and mad at the same time, and I’m afraid that the first tone that came out of my mouth was anger, “Well that’s just st...” deep breaths. “Sorry. You have no reason to ask for my forgiveness. It’s not your fault that monster and sorry excuse for a man raped you. And besides even if he hadn’t done that to you, and you wanted to have sex with a guy just because you kind of care about them or wanted forgiveness, isn’t a good enough reason. It never should be. It has to be more. It has to be special; with someone that’s special.”

I froze and realized I should be taking my own advice. I felt sick and stupid. Well I guess Tatsu was special. I think. But was she special in the correct way.

“What are you trying to say? Do you not like me? Am I not good anymore,” Val asked.

“Oh Val, you are one of the greatest people I know and you deserve great things in life, like true love and happiness. I’m saying that sex has to be with someone you love and loves you back. Like how I love you.” I really hadn’t meant to say that last part. I hope I hadn’t scared her.

“You love me?” I wasn’t sure if Val was asking or repeating what I had said.

I didn’t stick around to ask; I just turned around and went to the living room. I wanted to curl up in a corner and die. Instead I settled for half sitting and half laying on the couch. A few minutes later, I was surprised when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I saw Val, who was now in my robe. She sat down next to me on the couch.

“I would still like you to take a photo of me. Do you think you could do that? Don’t worry. I have a swimsuit under this robe.” Val told me.

I just nodded my head yes. I wondered if this meant that she didn’t want to have sex with me or if it also meant she didn’t love me. In a few seconds she dropped her robe. It was a cute one-piece swimsuit, with a hole exposing her belly button. I just looked at her. She let out a sigh and sat down next to me.

She was silent for a few moments and without looking at me; she started to say, “I’m sorry I didn’t realize your feelings for me. If I had, I probably wouldn’t have done things the way I had.” She put her face in her hands. “I’m also sorry that I don’t exactly know what my own feelings are at the moment. I don’t think this is the best time for me for anything. My emotions are kind of messed up. But I do know that I really do have feelings for you. Maybe when I get my mind cleared up, I can give you a better answer. But for now, I hope this will help.”

Val gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Val then said, “I do hope we can still go to the dance together.” When I smiled and nodded yes she asked, “Can we talk?”

We talked for half an hour about all kinds of things. I found out that Val knew about her cousin’s feelings for her. But she didn’t want to go into much detail on how she found out and what they did about it. We were having so much fun that I almost didn’t want to get my camera, but I ended up getting my own personal camera anyways, and I started taking pictures of Val in different poses, and yes some were very suggestive and totally not safe for school. But I was glad we were able to talk the entire time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.