Val Retold - Cover

Val Retold

Copyright© 2016 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I went through my story of Val and changed some things. So if you read that story you may notice some similarities but there will be some differences.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Rape  

“What? Oh my God. I’m so sorry. Can I do anything to help?” I practically shouted.

Val looked down at her feet and said, “I would like to be left alone for a while.”

“Oh, okay. But before I go can I say one thing?” I asked.

Val just shook her head. She was still avoiding my gaze.

I got close to her and started to reach my hand out to her but stopped when she flinched. I was so worried about her.

“Okay. Just know if you need anything, anything at all you will always have friends and people who care about you and love you.” I said.

I was almost out the door when I heard Val call my name. By the time I turned around she was almost looking at me in the eyes.

Sounding a bit better and more confident but still a little unsure Val asked, “Like who? Are you one of those people who care for me and love me?”

“Always; nothing will change that.” I said.

She took my hand and led me to the living room.

“I was on my way to my room Friday when the phone rang. I picked it up, and it was Tiffany. She asked how things went with you. I told her they went better than fine. I was just a little embarrassed, but I told her that you were great. She wanted more details. I didn’t want to give her any. But she kept pressing for some. She then asked that after me flashing my breasts at you the other day if I finally tricked you into having sex with me. I may have gotten tired of her questioning and her thinking that stuff; I may have let her think I was going to jump your bones between now and the dance.” She paused for a moment. “How was I supposed to know my dad was listening in on the other line? I told mom and dad that we should have gotten gotten rid of those landline phones! Well after I hung up my daddy came to me looking mad. He grabbed me by the arm and...”

I was getting uncomfortable and told her, “Val. You don’t have to tell me this if you don’t want to.”

“I think that I really do need to tell or someone other than my mom, the police, or doctors of all kinds. Even Tiffany only knows I was raped by daddy. No, not daddy; that man ... that monster. I’ll burst and die if I can’t get this off my chest. So PLEASE?”

“Okay,” was all I said as i sat back down next to Val.

“Well he shoved me into his room. Then threw me onto his bed. I tried to get up, but he pushed me down. I was stupid enough to try again, and he slapped me. He then asked me ... no he told me, “You’re sleeping around. How could you, you slut?” I tried to deny it but that just caused him to slap me again. He told me since I was sleeping around and I was a slut now, and that I broke his heart that he was going to punish me and teach me to be a good girl again. He ripped my clothes off of me. Literally not figuratively.”

Val started to cry. I let her cry as long as she needed.

“He had me get on my hands and knees on the bed. He pulled out some cuffs. He told me that my mother was a kinky girl, and cuffed me to the bed. Then he took off his clothes. He took some pictures and started rubbing himself then rubbed me all over. It wasn’t long until he shoved his cock into my pussy. He pounded into me several times. He said that because I didn’t have my hymen that I would be punished for that. He wouldn’t listen when I tried to tell him I lost my hymen because of my gymnastics. He pulled out of me and then even more viciously started pounding himself into my ass. He did that for a while then cleaned himself off before he took a picture of his stuff oozing out of my ass. And then he made me suck him until he was close to shooting off. He even took pictures of me sucking him off. He fucked me and cummed inside everyone of my holes multiple times everyday. He only untied me to let me use the toilet and to clean myself and the bed when he thought we were too dirty. He did all this until my mom came back on Wednesday around noon. He was blowing his load up my pussy when my mother caught us. I guess she called the cops before she busted in on us, because she didn’t touch a phone between the time she busted in and the cops came and took him away.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.