Tomorrow Is Another Day - Cover

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 21: The Missiles of October

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Missiles of October - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Monday, October 8

When I woke up, Greta at my side, I remembered that I had had vivid dreams, featuring legs. Greta, happily was one of the taller, leggier women. I began kissing her awake, but soon moved down to lick her womanhood. As she awakened, I grunted “legs around my head.” She did so, and began to grind her hips against my face.

For some reason this morning, I was especially hot for Vivian, which was most convenient since she was my Companion of the day. Her hair, cut short, gleamed, a light but not artificial platinum blonde. To my bedroom, she wore what I suppose I might call an elegant stripper dress, midnight blue wet-look fabric, buttoned from neck to mid-thigh hem. It had neck-to-hem mesh cutouts on either side. Clearly, it was not a garment that she intended to have stay on long.

Since my face was buried in a writhing Greta, I wasn’t initially aware that Vivian was there. She reflected for a moment, and then squatted on Greta’s face, her legs dropping into my hands. Greta, with the distraction, soon screamed out her climax.

I twisted, lost in a blur between dream and reality. I pulled Vivian to my face, just to make sure that she was well lubricated, and then, Vivian eagerly moving with me, to lie face down. I had realized that her long, lean build was ideal for one of my favorite positions - rear vaginal entry while she lay face-down, my legs squeezing against hers, as she was still partially dressed. As I drove into her, Greta fondled and licked my butt.

The normally cool and collected Vivian went wild. After a time, she grunted, “Finish me in the ass!” And so I did, exploding so intensely that I lost my awareness for a time.

After we all recovered, I told Vivian, “That’s a fantastic outfit. If it’s not too mussed, wear it after the shower, although you’ll probably want something a little more practical to work in the war room.”

The three of us adjourned to the shower suite. Greta and Terry seemed to have the best understanding of how to get interesting effects from the multiple showerheads. In this case, Greta adjusted a low spray to hit her when she sat, legs delightfully and obscenely spread, on the fold-down shower bench. That inspired me to harden again and fuck her mouth, while it was Vivian’s turn to enter my ass. The three of us managed a new set of orgasms, and then dressed for the day.

Coffee clearly was needed. Greta, although an adult in many ways, had not achieved the level of nuance and sensitivity to recognize coffee deprivation.

Intelligence activity

At our usual meeting, I announced, “I don’t know of new developments today, besides that Diane told me that Senator Keating is going to give a challenging and detailed speech tomorrow. She doesn’t know where he’s getting his information, but she knows him well enough to know that he’s extremely confident about it. He’s annoyed at the Administration, but he’s not irrational.

“Forgot to share yesterday, though, that the Cubans may not be so rational. Cuban President Osvaldo Dorticós spoke at the UN General Assembly: “If ... we are attacked; we will defend ourselves. I repeat, we have sufficient means with which to defend ourselves; we have indeed our inevitable weapons, the weapons, which we would have preferred not to acquire, and which we do not wish to employ.”

“Anyone else got anything?”

“Yes, I think I do.”

“Go ahead, George.”

“Anyway, I was thinking about some of the information that you’ve shared, and I sketched a model of an air defense network around a ballistic missile base, and then, in particular, an SA-2 installation. I took some guesses about what-if there were lots of antiaircraft guns protecting it, and drew some models of attacking it. Then, I set up a table and threw dice to predict the probability of the planes hitting the guns and missiles, and the missiles and guns hitting the plane. I’ve heard that the Navy has machines that can do this sort of calculations really quickly.

“From my experiments, I wouldn’t want to be in one of those planes, if my playing around is at all suggestive.”

I was so pleasantly shocked by this, and realizing the value that computers would have, that I almost missed his next comment.

“I remembered who it was to whom my parents introduced me: A Lieutenant Commander (LCDR) Bill Devens, who heads the targeting branch for Naval Air Wings Atlantic. NAVAIRWINGSLANT is the organization that trains and prepares Naval Aviation forces, although, depending on the mission, it might not have operational control. Maybe we could visit him and show him my work, kind of describing it as a science fair project.

“Paul, you’re ex-Navy, maybe this is something that I could have done in your class?” He laughed. “From all I’ve heard about sailors, it would be best to present this with a team that has a couple of the ladies. Maybe Margaret for the math side?”

“OK, James Bong. What do I do now? Are you guys willing to do more than put ideas in my head and give paranormal activities? How about some laptops and Internet access, including cloud computing?”

James responded, “As I’m sure you realize, that is a request with immense implications. It would be one thing to disavow people saying things, but not equipment from fifty years in the future. We will have to discuss this internally.”

Rapport

James, knowing what I was thinking, agreed. “Yes, we can give the rapport ability to others. You are thinking of George, Margaret, and Greta?” I agreed. It would be a more symmetrical knowledge exchange, as all three had applied mathematical knowledge to share, plus George’s knowledge of Naval Aviation. Each of the participants took a few minutes to touch up their appearance.

George, who would be the host, thought a bit, and, daringly, stripped and put on a red smoking jacket with black lapels. The Hugh Hefner image was just too much.

Greta prepared quickly, as she had much experience in taking her clothes on and off. Some people unfairly assumed that she only wore Kelly green. Today, however, she wore a black tube dress, with a Kelly green scarf and belt. She grumbled at those who suggested that she had no imagination for color -- and also that she couldn’t recognize what worked best for her. Greta also rolled on thigh-highs of a warm suntan, which she selected to complement her skin, more tanned than Margaret, when she wore nothing else but the hose and heels.

In George’s bedroom, Margaret took the lead, only because the others deferred to her as a teacher, a little amused that her sexuality had only recently been awakened. She wore what had become her daily outfit: a soft scoop-necked black crop top, zippered from neck to waist, that let her show as little or as much of her breasts as she liked, skintight but soft stretch pants, and heels. Bright red lipstick against pale skin.

While most of the other women preferred to display their legs with minis, Margaret’s slim height, was adequately flattered by stretch pants. Anyone looking at their cut, in any event, would realize that she was quite accessible because they could slip off in a moment. She laughed. “Greta, while we all have technical knowledge to share, you’re more sexually experienced than either of us. Would you please take over that part of our sharing?”

Greta smiled. “It’s good to teach the teacher, but even better to remember that we’re all teachers and all students.

“Margaret, please sit on the edge of the bed. George, please assist me.

The two of them slipped off Margaret’s pants, licking and kissing the skin being exposed. “George, isn’t she even more naked with her top still on?” He nodded, previously not having thought of such things.

Greta opened his robe and brought his penis to Margaret’s mouth. They quickly established a rhythm. Greta dropped to the floor, wiggled between the two pairs of legs, and propped herself up to lick Margaret’s bottom and front. Once she was in position, she began masturbating.

“All change! Everyone up!” She ushered George and Margaret onto the bed, establishing an oral daisy chain to let the rapport flow. The Others stimulated the knowledge flow among the three. George came first, and Margaret swallowed his knowledge with his semen. Greta licked secretions and secrets from Margaret.

Tuesday, October 9

Shelley cuddled me awake. “I thought you might like a memory.” She sat on the edge of the bed, her skirt brushing over the tops of stockings too short for it. With a grin, I began fondling her legs in a way that I was unable to do, the first time I saw her struggling with her hem on a bus.

That put me in a reflective mood, in which the Others entered my mind.

“We have considered it, and there’s little point, for what you raised, to providing you with any appreciable number of computers. To model the SEAD attack, you will need a substantial programming and subject matter expertise staff. We are still considering laptops with access to us, but not immediately.

We believe, however, that you are looking at this incorrectly. Your goal is to be an agent of change, not to solve the problem. If you were to be solving the problem, you would, indeed, need to have the computers and classified reference materials. But what is the minimum thing you have to do?

“Aha! I need to get the military, even at a low level, look at challenging their own assumptions. They don’t know that they have a serious problem.”

We envision two possibilities. First, that you reveal a “science fair” project set up by very bright high school kids. Have Margaret and Paul, Paul especially, make the point that they’re in a special school for which they’ve been emancipated.

“Meaning that they aren’t jailbait for ensigns.”

Precisely. In this, however, you can speculate a lot in the drawings that define the problem, without having actual simulation data. Point out that the Russians are converting from the unguided S-60 to what you’ve heard is a ZSU-57-2 modified to carry the GUN DISH radar, and that you read somewhere that the crews of the unguided, lighter guns, will use the tracer stream of the 57 mm weapons as a pointer to their target.

Consider the radar problem, if the FAN SONG acquisition radar for the SA-2’s also goes to the ZSU-57-2’s, giving them warning. You will recognize, of course, that there was no jamming, which only came in late in Vietnam. For the science project speculation, there’s no reason not, innocently, to add drone jammers and decoys. Those won’t be ready, which is one reason why the Navy should be emphasizing blockade over attack.

“You said there was a second approach?”

Remember Operation MINCEMEAT in the Second World War, or even Colonel Meinertzhagen, of the British, “losing” a staff officer’s backpack?

“Yes, both had fake documents. Aha! We could “lose” something in the Pentagon, which would get attention if it had sensitive markings -- even if they can’t figure out who initiated it. We’ll work on that.”

New rapport

I chose Terry and Vivian to receive knowledge of how the Joint Chiefs work. Terry was the hostess, and met us simply in black garter belt, stockings, and what probably were six-inch heels. She had intensified her makeup, and teased her wavy blonde hair to fullness. While it can be jarring when a woman’s “cuffs don’t match her collar”, or has a different color of pubic hair than what appears on her head, for Terry, knowing that her very attractive hair was dyed added to her overt sexuality.

Vivian came to the bedroom in a metallic silver dress, low cut and laced in front, fitting her as if sprayed on.

In Terry’s bedroom, Vivian held up a hand. “Terry, before we start our session, may I say that while I’m turned on by all my sisters, you are the most physically attractive to me, the most like my physical idol? People sometimes call me cold, based on intellect. I’ve adapted that to think of myself as a marble statue that has been brought to life. In statuary, the Greeks thought of an adolescent boy as most attractive, but women would also be slim and athletic -- not that actual Greek women, like Lois, don’t have fuller bodies.

“But you’re tall and lean, although definitely a woman. Some people say they don’t like your boobs because they’re hard. For me, it’s the opposite. Your tummy is perfect for me, a six-pack with a bit of womanly softness over it, but so the muscles are still visible.”

“Thanks, Vivian. Do you think you will want a breast implant yourself?”

“Well, I’m still growing, so that’s premature. Right now, my breasts are distinct, have no sag, and are reasonably sized.

“What I may want to do is take up dance. I’m too old to be a star, but I like the look of ballet dancers.”

“In that case, Vivian, may I point out that I have two boobs? You should start playing with one, while Harold takes the other.”

“They can be lots of fun, and few complain about tit-fucking me.”

We began to kiss and fondle.

“At present, the Chairman is the senior officer of the military, who reports to the National Command Authority: the combination of President and SECDEF. The NCA also approves the release of nuclear weapons, or a major change in alert condition.

“The individual Service chiefs always have been responsible for training and equipping the forces of their service, but the relationship among the NCA, the CJCS, and the Chiefs has varied over time. At present, there are a set of regional, multiservice, unified commands, for which one service or another is the Executive Agent. For example, the CNO is the Executive Agent for the Atlantic Command. In addition to regional commands, there are functional commands, such as the Strategic Air Command and Continental Air Defense Command. Both of those are under the auspices of the Air Force, although the Army runs air defense artillery and missiles.

“There’s paper, and there’s real. While Atlantic Command is always under a four-star admiral, the CSAF certainly has great influence over their Air Force component.

“Another functional organization is Strike Command, which is meant to be an operational headquarters for the US-based forces in large crises, such as the one facing us. It draws on what are service-specific “force generation” organizations that prepare forces in the US. For example, Strike draws from the Continental Army Command and the Air Force Tactical Air Command.

“Yes, if you haven’t figured this out, there’s much overlap. The system works because the four-stars tend to be grownups. It’s no accident that one of the most valued, “career enhancing” assignments is as an aide to a top officer, so a promising young captain or naval lieutenant can see the unwritten ways that senior officers work with each other.

“Formally, the Joint Staff works directly for the Chairman, although the service chiefs work with them. When they start work on a project, it’s given to an Action Officer, who is usually of pay grade O-5: Navy commander, or lieutenant colonel in the other services. The process progresses through a number of obscure color-coded steps, the state of which is shown by the color of the most recent draft. Action Officers prepare the first draft on “Buff” paper.

“It goes to a Council of Colonels, which includes Naval captains. When signed off at that level, it becomes a “flimsy”. It goes to general officer deputies, and then is presented to the Chiefs as a “green”. Unless there is substantial objection by one or more services, the document becomes a “red stripe” to be presented to the SECDEF. If there is dissension among the Chiefs, a “purple” draft is prepared and discussed.

“It’s good to remember that color-blind people have trouble joining the military.” Even in rapport trance, I sort of giggled. “Greta, I’m sure the Chiefs would enjoy you in green.”

Intelligence activity

From sea and land, more SIGINT came in, confirming Soviet radars were initializing, as well as voice communications among fighters and ground control. This included confirmation of the use of GUN DISH radar, which had been associated with the not-yet-deployed ZSU-23-4 gun system.

There were a few captures of Soviet messages that were believed to be part of an advanced, experimental air defense tracking system.

Keating

On the Senate floor, Senator Keating was indignant.

The President of Cuba, like a two-bit Khrushchev, has disgraced the name of the United Nations.

Cuba represents a new and menacing shift in the world balance of power. I trust that all of us, regardless of party, are united in the hope that this Nation, through its chosen leaders and in cooperation with its allies, will progress resolutely toward the stern decisions which may be necessary to deal with the Soviet cloud now darkening on our national horizon.

Late in August, I called attention to the Soviet arsenal in Cuba. My first suggestion, made August 31, called upon the Administration to tell the American people all the facts about the island buildup. Reliable information had reached me concerning the number of ships, types of armament, and Soviet troops arriving in Cuba.

“Arlene, Terry, you’re our political analysts. Figure out how we need to ask things of Andy and Diane, and make suggestions. Does Keating really want the people told all the details? Does he understand that too-specific reporting may give away the intelligence capabilities with which we gathered the information?

On August 29, just two days earlier, the President told a reporter that he had no information that the Russians were sending Nike-type missiles to Cuba, after the reporter cited a State Department source to that effect. Following my revelations, on August 31, the Administration declared, through a Senator on the other side of the aisle, that Senator Keating was ‘misinformed’. Nevertheless, there followed, from other quarters, an effort to make it appear that the information I had reported had been released earlier by the State Department.

“For those who don’t know it, the Nike is our rough equivalent to the SA-2. I can see why Keating is pissed. I’d be pissed over charge-countercharge.”

On September 4, however, the President conceded that Nike-type missiles had been delivered to Cuba, and confirmed in almost every detail the facts I had stated four days before. The President characterized this buildup as ‘defensive’. This, in my view, was a tremendous error, and a serious concession to the Soviets. That was their line. It should not be ours.

Under Secretary of State Ball now admits that 85 ships have delivered troops and war goods to the island. He admits that 15 missile sites have been established, and it is estimated that the total will eventually reach 25. This knowledge has been possessed for a long time by many of us. Under Secretary Ball said that four missile sites of different types have been identified. He said that these sites are similar to known Soviet defense missile site which are believed to contain anti-shipping missiles having a range of 20 to 25 miles. The significant sentence, rather buried away, is that several more sites will be installed.

Many other facts have been stated which have been known to some of us, but which have not been publicly stated before. The statement was made that 4,500 troops are stationed in Cuba. The first figure given by the President was 3,000. That was advanced to 4,200. It has now been advanced to 4500. I stand by my statement that more than 5000 troops are stationed in Cuba. But I commend the Under Secretary of State for revealing these additional facts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.