Tomorrow Is Another Day - Cover

Tomorrow Is Another Day

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Chapter 15: He had never liked October

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: He had never liked October - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

“He had never liked October. Ever since he had first lay in the autumn leaves before his grandmother’s house many years ago and heard the wind and saw the empty trees. It had made him cry, without a reason. And a little of that sadness returned each year to him. It always went away with spring.

But, it was a little different tonight. There was a feeling of autumn coming to last a million years.

There would be no spring. (“The October Game”)”
{r}Ray Bradbury, Long After Midnight

Monday, October 1st

During the night, James Bong communicated with me. “You can’t do everything yourself, and you have some smart people with you. We will set up means by which you can go into rapport with one or two people, and transfer knowledge. They will accept that without trying to go back to how you know it, although they will know that they got it from you. Rapport will be best with everyone touching, and probably after sex. I recognize that some humans might take this as an imposition, but you will not.”

““Even before full rapport, you will transfer some strong visual sexual memories.”

I didn’t know that James was capable of irony.

I meditated on some images, and tried to think who best could play them. One was of a dancer in a high-mileage mingling strip club, with lots of customer contact. I remembered the first time I went to such a club, went back to a private booth, and was pleasantly shocked when the dancer immediately pulled her top below her breasts and raised the bottom to her waist, and slid in next to me.

Another was of a reasonably high-end streetwalker, wearing what was either a long-sleeved knit shirt, or maybe minidress, with long bare legs.

It was grounds for a mental laugh to flash back to high school and recall some lovely images. I remembered a time when Shelley and I were not especially on speaking terms, but I watched her, on a bus, struggle with trying to get her first miniskirt to cover her stocking tops. Another was from class, thinking of Carol the D, the cheerleader captain, seated in a math class, with her fashionable wrap skirt, held closed only by a decorative safety pin, falling open to reveal a long, lovely, stockinged leg, garter, and a flash of panty -- well, it was exciting at the time and I was tapping into the emotion of the recollection. It struck me that Carol was a good candidate for us.

When I thought of the intellectual rapport and knowledge transfer that he described, it cheered me to think of the words of Machiavelli: “The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.” This insight still worked with lovely women.

First call

Early this morning, Lois got a very grateful call from Diane. “The party was fantastic. You pushed so many of my buttons. I have more buttons to push, and I’d like to do so with you and your friends. Maybe I can do it with Harold, as a warmup for Andy, and then have someone help me with Andy?”

Lois was delighted. “I have to check on schedules, but let’s do this soon. Would Wednesday evening work? I’ll call you if there’s any problem.”

“I’m quivering, which I haven’t done for a long time, given my age and my professional dignity. Of course!”

A second call

Andy, separately, called Greta, in delight. He thoroughly enjoyed the larger scene, but he and Greta had a mutual personal attraction. “Greta, again, thank you, and also thank Terry and Harold, and anyone else who set up that wonderful scene. For me, it was an introduction to new worlds, worlds to which I hope you will continue to take me.

“I am amazed at the mind you have inside an incredible body, and no, that is not remotely meant to be patronizing.”

“Andy, I’m a beginning professional Companion, but dammit, I like you. I want to see more of you as well. I’d like to do some nonsexual things with you, although we started when we talked about Cuba.

“Let’s think of a date-type thing this weekend. In the meantime, shall we get together some evening? Maybe dinner here, with the clan, and then adjourn to my bedroom?”

“Great. Is tomorrow too soon?”

She laughed delightedly. “That would be great. Tell me, is there something I can wear to turn you on?”

He thought for a moment. “How about a very professional suit, modestly cut if you have it, but with nothing but stockings underneath? During dinner, give me some flashes.”

“You’ve got it.”

Beginning the day

While Lois hadn’t gotten full exemptions for our people, I knew that she had the authority to excuse lateness. Still, it helped get things done in the morning that the building had a catering service on which we could call, such that a nice breakfast buffet was set up while we were still stumbling. Happily, in my reincarnation, I enjoyed coffee much earlier in life than I had done so in the past.

Bacon also makes things go better.

“Margaret and Vivian, would you please come to my bedroom with me? Oh, we’re going to have fun, but you’re going to come back with some new knowledge. Think of the way you get it as magic. All of you are going to get specialized knowledge.”

They all were intrigued, especially the first two.

I was already turned on by Vivian’s look. Margaret had taken to heart an image that I had shared with her, of the club dancer. She wore a deep red sleeveless tube gown, showing off her breasts but dropping to floor length, where it met matching red heels.

Shy Margaret, once we were in the bedroom, yanked down her top, baring her breasts, and raised the hem to her waist. It was casually and devastatingly provocative.

Precise, controlled Vivian also went into an odd mood -- I wondered if the Others were at work. She raised her skirt, in front, pushed her panties aside, and began to finger fuck, muttering what were probably nasty syllables.

I was becoming drunk with lust, and, before my mind went to the animal level, knew the Others were doing something beyond the basics they had told me about the rapport to be created.

Pushing both onto the bed, I started to undress, but they rose and pulled off my clothes. Dropping back, I slipped my arm around normally cautious Margaret, sucking and licking her flaunted nipples, and then moving to meet her mouth in a delightfully sloppy kiss. Behind me, Vivian kissed my back, and dropped lower, licking my anus.

Something told me that the knowledge would flow better if we were all in contact, with sexual energies flowing in our circle of sensation. I chuckled when lines from a Christian song popped into my mind.

Will the circle be unbroken?

By and by, by and by

I broke free for a moment, lay on my hack, and pulled Margaret to my face, it now becoming my turn to lick a lovely bottom. Vivian, responding to my gesture, mounted me in a cowgirl position. She and Margaret leaned toward one another, stimulating nipples and kissing deeply.

The circle is formed

As we went into trance and rapport, I was aware that I began with principles of military mapping, and then GEOINT, geospatial intelligence, or the matching of images (IMINT) or signals (SIGINT) to specific coordinates.

Was the knowledge actually being transferred, I wondered, or were the Others giving them a channel to call on the information in my mind? Did it really make a difference, as long as they could make use of the information and free me from having to do it all?

I then filled them in on radar and electronic intelligence (ELINT). In particular, I differentiated among early warning, height finding, target tracking, and fire control radars.

Our driver took us to school, only a little late. I’m sure that all of us were amused with Lois teaching about the Civil War, when we were facing a more immediate conflict, and Margaret teaching basic algebra when I had imparted the math needed to understand radar.

After school

When Lois and I were driving home, I asked “If you had help from the Others, could we come up with a good story for the school administrators, so they thought that our people were on excused absence for home or independent study? It’s getting silly to have to coordinate only at night.”

“Yes. Remember, we’re an experimental school anyway, under auspices of the university. In fact, it actually might make sense to get the administrators and selected faculty to think that having some of our people in college classes makes sense. AU doesn’t have ROTC, but George Washington (GW) does and we might actually recruit from there.”

“Could you also get a leave of absence?”

“Under similar conditions, yes. Further, Harold, I think that you need to have someone available to be with you as an assistant for both thinking and for your morale. All the girls are happy to share a bed with you, which just helps bond. I suspect you sleep with me more than anyone, but I’m not the only one that can be an emotional support.

“I also believe that all of us are tense, and might just want to have more quick sex -- as well as exercise -- to help that. We do have our 6-day-per-week workouts. Maybe when we get home, we both would enjoy a quick, no preliminaries, fuck, or perhaps to get a couple of the girls to get each of us off. I do expect we’ll add some guys, which at least will help the bi women.”

When we got home, Lois followed up on her suggestions. She took my hand and towed me to her bedroom. Once there, she dropped her skirt to the floor, followed by her panties, rubbed my hand against her sex. “Undress. Now.”

I did so. Actually, I just had my pants off when she pushed me onto the edge of the bed, pulled off my shorts, and knelt to start a vigorous blowjob. I didn’t complain. She reached into her purse, pulled out some lubricant, and anointed my cock, and then turned to the bed and bent over the edge. “Here’s the lube. Do my ass and then stick it in. Minimum preparation -- you know I can take you easily. Fuck fast and cum quickly.” She stuck her hands underneath and began masturbating, waiting for me

Who was I to refuse such a romantic proposition? In a couple of minutes, I was against her anus, sliding in my cockhead. “OK, Harold, you’re in. Go fast and deep.” I did so.

Lois reveled in the naughtiness of her act and reached her first climax while I was just warming up. She shook in excitement. I couldn’t hold off for long. She sighed happily, as I fell back on the bed, and turned around to flaunt her ass, a creampie dripping. Before I could do anything with it, she turned around, masturbating in front of my face, until she climaxed again. Lois fell to my side, took me into her arms, and told me “quick nap for us both.”

Today’s review

Vivian had been designated, by Terry and Lois, to be my “personal Companion” of the day. Vivian wore an intriguing gray outfit, with what looked like an officer’s blouse, white shirt and black tie, and short matching skirt. There was metallic trim. It looked like a tailored uniform. As she sat down, she touched her knee, covered in silvery hose, to my leg, and then slid firmly next to me, warm hip and thigh exerting a delightful pressure. At the same time, she took out her notebook, multiple colored pens, and schedules, ready to operate in many ways.

“People, we are starting to move into military operations, or at least planning for the short term. It’s scary.

“Colonel John Wright, at DIA, seems to be consistently making good calls. I’d be less tempted to send a honey trap his way, and more just to reward him if he needed great sex, simultaneously hoping that he has an absolutely great home sex life.

“The Chiefs, as a group, are trying to get the SECDEF to delegate at least some authority about the use of force. Perhaps some very, very limited authorization is appropriate, as for holding down submarines and using very small explosive charges to signal. I know that, but American intelligence was not, that four Foxtrot-class submarines left Murmansk for Cuban waters. Those vessels carried nuclear-tipped torpedoes for final defense.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.