Tomorrow Is Another Day
Chapter 12: Infusing politics with reason

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12: Infusing politics with reason - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Wednesday, September 26

We were to learn that it was not uncommon for politicians, expecting sex, would expect it before anything else. It was the more honorable that would keep talking after sex, which, in the case of political junkies, was just being courteous. For all of JFK’s talents, he barely treated some of his low-level conquests as human.

Terry and Vox very carefully prepared Shelley for the encounter. Initially having noticed that her gold and black twirler uniform was very flattering in color, not just cut, she tended to those colors. Tonight, she wore a soft cashmere dress, which was provocative yet still fashionable. It had a narrow but plunging neckline in the front, which was laced to where it ended a little above her waistline, the smallness of which was emphasized by a decorative black patent belt. The hem was at midthigh. Having changed at the door, she wore five-inch black patent pumps, with an ankle strap that both emphasized her stimulating style, but also made them more stable for her. In front, and scattered decoratively through her waist-length gleaming blue-black hair, were small but accentuating golden combs.

Climbing a tower

John Tower, at the very least, was immensely courteous as well as quietly friendly, when they first met in the living room of the apartment. It may have been a cliché, but his deep red smoking jacket, with black lapels and trim, looked well on him. She had generally been aware of his age, but was pleasantly to surprised that he was, at 37, only a few years older than the minimum age of a Senator.

“Please, my dear, sit.” She went to a couch and gracefully sat, with quite proper posture. Still, the skirt rose, revealing a bit of stocking top. With the elegance and obvious cost of her clothing, it was evident that she intended to show stocking. Had she wanted to wear longer hose, she would have done so. Shelley smiled to herself that she initially struggled with the interactions of short skirts and hose, one of the first non-classroom things that Lois had taught her.

Her thighs were revealed as strong, athletic, and full. The snug dress also molded to her considerable bust. Cleavage was evident under the lacing of the front.

“What would you care to drink?” He held a glass of red wine.

“I’ve read that you are knowledgeable about wine, and see wine in your hand. It would be silly not to benefit from your experience. I would enjoy, I am sure, what you are drinking.”

“It occurs to me that whatever a first interaction, there are tensions, even if I were a Registered Companion that you directly retained for an evening. May I suggest that before we get to activities, you sit next to me, kiss, touch me while I am dressed, and then stand and allow me to please your organ with my mouth? You may ejaculate if you wish, but I suggest deferring that. Proceeding like that, however, will leave no doubt in your mind that this is a thoroughly consensual sexual experience.”

Shelley had indeed charmed him. “My dear, you are spectacular in appearance. I will listen to you on several levels: the content about which I promised to listen, but also with anticipation to discover that you are as smart as your proposal suggests. Few people, however, have been as polite, professional, and focused in describing hard sex. Honestly, that is refreshing and encouraging.

“You surely understand that a man of my position must be careful. First, may I ask your age?”

“Let me answer the underlying question. I am an Apprentice Companion, and will give you the information to verify that. For the record, although I have filed, in my safe, the required Notice of Engagement, without your name in it, I request no financial reward and frankly would be offended if you offered it.” She passed him a card. “As such, I am considered legal for any consensual sex.” She smiled. “Afterwards, I might ask you to tell me what age you think I am, which is always a sensitive question for a lady.”

As she had suggested, he sat down, put an arm around her, and pressed his leg against hers. She nestled into his arm, turned his face to hers, and slightly opened her lips as invitation. He responded, and their tongues darted against one another. His hand dropped to her thigh, rather sensuously massaging, and moving higher, tickling the bare skin above the stocking band. He went a little higher, and learned that if she wore panties at all, they had to be very, very brief.

Shelley swiveled and draped both her legs over his lap. He accepted the invitation and, his mouth busy, further explored, confirming she was without panties, and almost completely shaven. Both of them were enjoying the initial exploration. A little grunt from her signaled him to stand, facing her, as her mouth opened wide.

Under his smoking jacket, he wore soft drawstring pants, more than pajamas, but easily removed. With the mutual understanding that both of them wanted the act, with vigor but not discomfort, he took out his cock, already hard -- he was not an old man -- and slid it between her lips. He let her control, with her head movements, how deep he went, which was not the back of her throat. Still, it was a delightful experience for him. He looked down to find her fingering her clit, which excited him greatly -- he couldn’t stand women that seemed to deny that they could be aroused. He was a gentleman, dammit, more so than what he had heard about in rumors surrounding the President.

“Shall we go to the bedroom, my dear?” She followed him.

“Would you like to undress me? If you open the laces, the dress will slip over my shoulders. Think of unwrapping a gift.”

“How thoughtful! Thank you for the present.” He did as she suggested, and then sucked in his breath when he regarded Shelley, who moved slightly into an artist’s pose of one leg slightly forward and bent, wearing only stockings and heels. His immediate inspiration was to ask her to pause while he removed his own casual clothing, and then swept her into a tango bend, bringing her back up and crushing their mouths together.

Placing her on the bed, he helped her position herself, legs spread and bent high at the knee. He admired briefly, and then climbed onto the bed, put her legs around his head, and began to explore her genitalia with his tongue. He was good at what he did. Shelley made pleased sounds.

Eventually, he repositioned himself, but urged her to wrap her legs around him as he entered her in a modified missionary position. While as excited as he had been in some time, he was not a youngster and had great control. Shelley climaxed several times. To herself, she admitted that she was enjoying not just great physical sex, but a complex power dynamic of having taken a powerful Senator into her web -- and vice versa.

She welcomed his ejaculation, glad that he obviously enjoyed their bout as much as she did. The Senator was not one who rolled off and went to sleep, but cuddled and caressed his partner. At some level, that defied some rumors he had heard about the President being a less considerate lover. He thought that he might want this to be more than a one-time thing.

When they began to relax and talk, he was quite open. “My dear, you are spectacular in appearance and in bed. I will listen to you on several levels: the content about which I promised to listen, but also with anticipation to discover that you are as smart as you seem. With the caveat that our political views might set us apart, I wouldn’t at all mind repeating this with you, but, as you certainly understand, it can’t become public.”

“Of course not. I enjoy calling you Senator in bed, because the power dynamic, which is more than you exploiting me, is something that I find exciting.”

“Wonderful. Let’s go back to the living room, have some more refreshments, perhaps chat in general, and then you can tell me what you arranged this to have me hear. I like coffee and a bit of brandy afterwards. Will you share?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.