Tomorrow Is Another Day
Chapter 6: Fears and dreams

Copyright© 2016 by LughIldanach

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fears and dreams - My clan-by-choice and I are off to save the world from nuclear war, which was much, much closer than anyone realized during the Cuban Missile Crisis. My partners and I are bonded by honor, intellect, and sexual energy. Given much of the crisis was due to being fucked over by politicians, I see no reason for the heroes not to find pleasant fucking. There also is nuanced historical analysis.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Historical   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Workplace   Military   Politics  

Sunday, September 9

At brunch with Lois, I shared “Military forces of the two sides are interacting, so far professionally but definitely not being friendly. Cuban aircraft intercepted U.S. Navy patrol planes over international waters.”

With concern, she looked into my eyes. “Will that trigger open warfare?”

“Not so far.”

“I’m scared.” I kissed her, and our tongues banished the fear. My hands explored under her leotard.

At first, her tension made her dry, but I was able to connect my fingers to my 67-year-old mind, and draw out her heat and nectar. When my fingers began to slither, I lifted her onto my thigh and ground against her mound until she exploded into a relieving climax. Holding her eyes, I withdrew my fingers and let her see me savor licking them clean.

“Lois, think about how great it’s going to be when we have no more restrictions.”

“I don’t really understand them, Harold.”

“The best sense I get from the Others is that different sex acts have different levels of magickal content, affecting telempathy, bonding, and so forth. As an adult, I would happily mix, in joyous encounters and using formal terminology, manual, intercrural, penile-oral, oral-vaginal, penile-vaginal, penile-anal, oral-anal, and so forth, simply in terms of preferences and what felt good at the time. The Others seem to have a variant of the “first base, second base, and so forth”, treating oral, then anal, then vaginal sex as increasingly intense. Maybe it has something to do with reproduction.

“Nah, that doesn’t quite fit, because one of the roles of ass-fucking, at least without scrupulous hygiene, is breeding politicians.”

Monday, September 10

It had become routine for me to drive to school with Lois, which didn’t raise eyebrows since it was now known that we were neighbors. It was not known, however, that she might well wake me up, and we’d often breakfast together.

An unusual morning

This morning, she called me and asked me to come to her apartment. When I walked in, she smiled, and spun on one foot. Her flaring skirt rose far higher than the height to which her usual pencil skirt rode up. On a hunch, I asked, “Are you getting ready for a leg show when you have Shelley over?”

“You got it. I wish I could think of a way to encourage Vivian to show off, and I’m working on that. I have my fingers crossed that Shelley will continue her short skirt experiments, and I’ll key off of that.”


In the homeroom, Lois and I nodded when we saw that Shelley was wearing a wraparound skirt, a little above the knee, but having a slit that she clearly could make open. Vivian was in one of her usual suits, with a professional look.

When the two entered, Lois jumped up with a cheerful “Hi! And just for the hell of it...” did a dance spin on her toes. “I just feel good, and this makes me look good. Any of you know that I danced as a teenager?” Her skirt had flared to her waist, revealing black gartered hose and the bottom of her corset. Shelley’s eyes went wide, and I knew she was wondering if she too could show off like that.

Vivian sat down, and most elegantly crossed her legs. Her trim suit revealed a length of toned thigh, but no details of her hose. There was a trusted tension in the air, which no one really understood. Lois and I sent telempathic support to both of the women.

As I used my sense toward Vivian, I got a better sense of Vivian’s mind. It wasn’t a cliché to think of it as a clear, cold pool, without confusing debris. It gave confidence that she could bring calm discipline to anything. I laughed silently, thinking that Star Trek references were premature, since that show wouldn’t start for three years, but Vivian would be popular among the Vulcans.

The soothing apparently was working, as Vivian took a somewhat loud breath, and began to help her hem higher, revealing the warm cinnamon of her stocking top, but no higher. Now that the stocking band was visible, the color of her hose was more evident, it being one that made her legs seem to glow with a spicy accent, not strictly suntan.

She was unafraid of my physical appreciation, as she also knew, without question, that I admired her mind and wanted her ideas even more than her body. At a lower level, however, we were both aware of mutual physical attraction. We also became aware of physical attraction between Vivian and Shelley.

Lois spoke. “I’m glad to have both of you here, as we encourage you to show off in a classy way. At some point, I’d like you to join us in the gym, and then in self-defense classes, so you’re in no danger from the attention.

I decided on a bit of frankness. “Both of you are damned attractive to me. I hope the reverse will be true. Vivian, I’m really looking forward to working with you in a manner that recognizes the full power of your brain -- and yes, the effect of your legs.” She grinned, and briefly raised one leg, stroking it. This clearly was outside her regular comfort zone.

Shelley, watching the brief show, decided to stand, whip open her skirt, make sure everyone was appreciating, and then giving a charming bow and sitting back down.

“I’d like to take all three of you home for dinner and other bonding. This is not a good idea to do in school.

Bringing Vivian into the program

“Do I remember, Vivian, that you have a friend or relative who is on Congressional staff?”

“Yes, I have a cousin, Martha, who works for Senator Ken Keating. He’s a Republican from New York. Do you know that he’s increasingly critical of the President’s policy towards Cuba, making nonspecific accusations that Castro is putting missiles there?”

“Yes, I did know that.” Lois decided to try something, communicating to me covertly via James. “Sounds like someone we need, although we clearly can’t let her, or Vivian, know the details. In a way, that’s too bad -- if I were to bring in someone to help manage our conspiracy, it could well be Vivian.”

James commented, “Don’t assume that we cannot involve them. Vivian and Shelley trust you, Lois, and, especially Vivian, is politically astute.”

“Does Martha visit your family? Could we see her?”

“Oh yes, she often takes the Metroliner to and from Manhattan, but will stop and see us here. Her family is quite well off -- I don’t know if she’s paid or not, but it wouldn’t be an issue.” Vivian’s cool look slipped a little. “I get the impression that she’s one of those young staffers that enjoys using her sexuality, along with thorough knowledge. She has a master’s in foreign affairs from American University.”

“We’re definitely meeting with Martha.”

“Great, Vivian. Set up a time when she’ll be here on a weekend, and maybe start with some get-together on a Saturday.”

“Lois, I hope things move along to the full physical. I can put off fucking my classmates, but that just might be necessary with an adult.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll be a virgin only for a few more days, just after your birthday.”

I thought to James, “I assume that I cannot discuss things well beyond the present year, which took place in my timeline.”

“That is correct.”

“Senator John Tower (R-TX) spoke of the massive conventional buildup, claimed that pads existed for short-term missiles not further specified and that MRBM pads could be ready in four days. Let me make some observations about Tower. He is a legitimate defense and intelligence expert, but he has a Washington reputation of drinking too much and fucking too much, although the latter might not be a bad thing for us.

“Remember, Keating and Dodd are of the President’s party, but have taken positions against him. Not knowing Keating’s personality, I’d observe that the two really are on the same side. Think about it, though. We are building our own coalition of influence, and it’s rather important to bring in a prominent Republican.

“I looked around. Especially for the Republicans, we might be lacking a good Suth’rn belle and a Texas cowgirl. You’re all damnyankees like me.

He would be nominated for SECDEF in 1989, but have the nomination fail, in part, over allegations of womanizing and drinking. He was proficient enough about intelligence to run the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB) in 1990-1991.

Shelley finds a niche

“Why, bless your heart, Lois! Y’all think everybody’s a Yankee? Doesn’t apply to all y’all.

“Now, I sometimes get mistaken, in Texas, for a Mexican, but it soon gets established a very high-class Mexican, of the sort that might just require an Anglo Texan to defend his honor. I speak elegant Spanish, but it is a superb language for insults.

“Just for your information, my actual heritage is from Morocco. The background is Mizrahi-Sephardic Jewish. I also speak Yiddish, Hebrew, and Arabic.

“Daddy was in the awl bidness, and his company brought him from Morocco to Texas. I spent about ten years in Houston, too shy to be a cheerleader, but sometimes a party girl. He’s now in their international relations team here.

Lois and I were duly impressed. Shelley certainly was someone to try to reach Tower or his staff. As she put it, “Potential Texas cheerleaders tend not to stay virgins.”

Lois called both their parents and got permission for them to spend the night at her apartment, for a long historical session.

Once you learn to ride a bisexual, you never forget

Turning back to the two young women, “We might actually talk history, but that’s not what I had in mind. Can we agree, among us, that you two are bi, but with definite interest in each other?

“Before getting into the realm of the senses, do we have agreement on preliminary Senate targeting?”

Vivian and Shelley happily nodded. Lois continued, as she and I projected encouragement, “Great. What I’d like to suggest for tonight is that all four of us start making out in the same room, and enjoying watching each other. Harold and I are going to concentrate on doing things that generally work very well for women.

“You two can heat up the room with us. Whenever you like, though, there’s a bedroom with your names on it, and a big bed.”


On the way home, we picked up an assortment of Asian delicacies.

In 1962, I had absolutely no idea what sushi might be. This is my story and I get to improve on the available cuisines. I’m picturing the wonderful Eden Market, of Falls Church, Virginia, as on their way. It’s actually one of the benefits of the Vietnam War, occasionally with an Asian gang problem but usually a sampling of the best cuisines available in Saigo. If you don’t like that, your dinner can be something that you consider repulsive -- although once you get past the smell, durian tastes pretty good.

At home, Lois opened packages to reveal Japanese, Cantonese, Beijing and Vietnamese finger and chopstick foods. “Here’s the rule: no one can feed themselves the food that interests them. They have to ask someone else to put it in their mouths, as sensuously as possible.”

Vivian and I were soon holding, for one another, Vietnamese rice paper rolls, rich in shrimp, mint, noodles, pork, and sweet bean sauce. Lois and Shelley had a range of sushi, licking fingers after each bite.

Once we were sated on food, we changed partners. Lois had changed from teacher wear into a variant on her more casual leotards. This one was low cut, and laced from the neckline to a gold belt a little above the crotch, with snaps below it. The legs were cut above her hips. Her legs were bare, ending in black gladiator-strapped sandals with six-inch heels. On the way in, she had me strip and put on a soft plush robe.

“OK, watch. Lois kissed me briefly but intensely, and unsnapped her crotch, mounted my thigh, and began to grind.

On a couch, Vivian and Shelley soon had their legs intertwined as they rubbed against one another, kissing deeply. Even with the intensity of Lois’ insistent thigh, I watched the other two, and their glorious faces, hair, and legs.

I had the intuition that the Others would permit it, so I slid off and put my face to Lois’ mound, licking the wetness already there, sucking her clit, and sliding a finger inside to probe for her G Spot.

Across the room, the two others began making oral love, alternating the activity. Before long, the room filled with moans. We paired off and went to loving beds.

Tuesday, September 11

TASS, the Soviet news agency, issued a dramatic statement that

“The arms and military equipment sent to Cuba are intended solely for defensive purposes. There is no need for the Soviet Union to set up in any other country--Cuba for instance--the weapons it has for repelling aggression, for a retaliatory blow.”

“Lois, I’m tempted to make that classic comment, ‘How do you tell the Soviets are lying? Their lips are moving.’

“The general public didn’t know what to think. In fact, NSA was reporting that the Soviets on the island went to high alert today, probably because they concluded we had become aware of major weapons shipments.

“At best, this just tells us that the government is continuing to process. We aren’t yet at a crucial stage.

“We are moving forward, with yesterday’s plan to infiltrate Tower’s and Keating’s office in the interest of suggesting stabilizing things.

Wednesday, September 12

On September 12, my birthday, I awakened, it seemed, short on sleep. Glancing at the clock, it was 5:30, earlier than I normally woke up.

“Happy birthday!” Lois quickly made it clear why I was awake. “The Others are releasing some inhibitions. I’ve got to hold myself back, to do this slower and more sensuously than my instincts demand.”

Her hands were all over me, and I was quickly erect. She tossed her hair lightly across my chest, and down to my groin, where her tongue darted around my cockhead. As I moaned, she took the head into her mouth, and, moaning in return, she slid her mouth over me, quite deeply.

She only had to move up and down a few times before I was spraying the back of her throat. “Hon, I have to get to school, and I’ll see you there. Hopefully, we’ll get some stimulating other things for you there, and then I’ll have my way with you tonight ... or have helpers.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.