Saving Amanda - Cover

Saving Amanda

Copyright© 2018 by JRyter

Chapter 2

I’ve done all I can for her with my limited medical supplies. My radio tower and satellite dish were both knocked out by the storm and there’s no way to send for a rescue helicopter. At least her vitals are normal, her breathing is steady, and she’s resting well.

When I first discovered her, I thought she was dead. I shot that bear five times before it stopped trying to get back on its feet. I had to roll him off her to check for a pulse.

She was nearly naked, and bloody as hell as I lifted her across my saddle, then mounted my horse behind the saddle. My first concern was to stem the bleeding and clean her up before her wounds became infected.

I hated to cut her long blonde hair, but there was no way I could close those two long jagged cuts across her scalp with that much hair in the way. If there had been just one claw mark, I could have saved most of her hair.

She can’t be much past her mid-twenties, if that old. She’s in extremely good physical condition as if she exercises regularly. Hopefully, she will be strong enough to pull through and tell me her name. I’m sure there are search parties out scouring the mountains for her by now.

It’s been so long since I’ve seen a naked woman, I felt guilty about looking at her as she lay unconscious. I was pretty sure she’d never been pregnant. Her breasts are large, full and very firm. Her flat, toned abs look as if she’s been lifting weights or doing rigorous exercises. Her legs are long, tan and very, very muscular, like a daily runner or even a marathon runner.

After stitching the long cut across her left side, ending beneath her breast, I rolled her over so the remainder of her stitches across her back and buttocks could begin to heal. In doing so, I cupped her breast as I eased her over. That was when I really felt like a dirty old man...

She’s blinking her eyes. She’s about to wake up...


“I need to pee really bad.”

I had no idea where I was or why I was lying on my belly as if I were tied to a bed. By rolling my eyes side to side, I could tell I was actually lying on what appeared to be a hospital bed.

Why am I in a hospital?

Then, someone told me, “You’ll just have to let it go. There’s an absorbent pad on the bed. You won’t make a mess. I’ll change the pad when you’re through. You can’t be turned because of the wounds on your back, your buttocks and the back of your head.”

“Are you a doctor? Am I in a hospital? Where am I? How did I get here?”

“No, I’m not a doctor. I’m a registered nurse with eleven years of combat medic experience. You are in my home on Spearhead Mountain. I brought you here after I found you nearly dead at the old campsite where you had been attacked by a bear.”

“Spearhead Mountain? Where is that?”

“Colorado ... Can you tell me where you’re from?”

“I’m from ... I mean, I live... I can’t remember where I live. What’s wrong with me!”

“You’ve suffered a concussion from the many blows you received in a bear attack. You told me that your Jeep had washed away in a flash flood. You didn’t have any identification on you when I found you and there was none in any of your bags which were strewn over the campgrounds.”

“I feel like I’m naked under this sheet. Are you sure it’s okay to just let go? I need to pee so bad ... I can’t hold it any longer.”

“Just relax and let it go. I’ll make sure you’re clean and dry afterwards.”

“I’m so embarrassed...”

“Just relax and let it go. Don’t be embarrassed ... Can you tell me your name?”

“I’m ... Uh ... My, My name is ... I... I can’t remember my name!”

“Don’t be alarmed. You’re memory will gradually return. You’ve just recently suffered a very traumatic attack by a wild animal. You have head injuries and you have many cuts, scratches and deep bruises over much of your body.”

“Doctor?”

“Yes.”

“I need to go ... I mean, I need to...”

“Just relax and let it go. I’ll clean you afterwards. I’ve done this in the military many times.”

“I really do have to go, but now – I can’t make it go.”

“Just relax and forget about it for a few seconds. When the urge returns, just let it go naturally.”

But I can’t go!”

“Just calm down. Don’t get upset about it, I’ll insert a suppository. That should make you go without any more embarrassment or pain.”

“Doctor, I’m so embarrassed.”

“Just relax and we’ll get you through this. You’ll feel better afterwards.”

“My stomach is cramping and I still can’t go!”

“I can give you an enema if you prefer. It will make your stomach cramp at first, but the relief will make you feel better.”

“I can’t remember ever having an enema. Does it hurt?”

“No, it may make you feel uncomfortable, but it doesn’t hurt. You’ll hardly feel a thing. There’s nothing to be embarrassed or concerned about. Just relax and we’ll get you through this.”

“Your voice is so deep and so reassuring. Are you really a doctor?”

“No, I’m a retired military medic with many years of service as a combat medic taking care of wounded and mangled young men ... and yes, there were young women too at times. You have nothing to worry about. I respect you as a patient and as a very attractive young woman.”

“I don’t feel very attractive lying here like this. I feel like I have straps across my back and my butt too.”

“That’s from the rows of stitches tightening your skin. They will cause you a certain amount of discomfort before the cuts and scratches are healed ... Can you raise your lower body? If not, I can lift you by your hips.”

“I can ... Uh, I feel that thing in my butt and it’s filling my belly.”

“Just relax and we’ll get you some relief.”

“You must be a great big wonderful angel. Your hands feel like you could lift my whole body and your voice is so deep and soothing. Are you married?”

“No. Are you married?”

“No ... I mean ... I don’t ... I don’t remember ... I can’t remember...”

“Can you tell me your name?”

“I’m ... I mean ... I ... I can’t remember ... Why can’t I remember my name?”

“Don’t worry about it. Your memory will come back. Until then, let’s pretend you’ve won a contest and you get to choose another name. You get to keep your new name until you remember your real name ... Now then, if you could choose any name – which name would you choose?”

“Amanda! I would choose Amanda ... I’ve always loved that old song.”

“Do you remember the words?”

“I think I do ... I know some of it...”

“Can you recite the words for me? That old country love song has always been a favorite of mine over the years.”

I’ve held it all inward, God knows, I’ve tried
But it’s an awful awakening in a country boy’s life
To look in the mirror in total surprise
At the hair on my shoulders and the age in my eyes

Amanda, light of my life
Fate should have made you a gentleman’s wife
Amanda, light of my life
Fate should have made you a gentleman’s wife

It’s a measure of people who don’t understand
The pleasures of life in a hillbilly band
I got my first guitar when I was fourteen
Now I’m over thirty, and still wearing jeans

Amanda, light of my life
Fate should have made you a gentleman’s wife
Amanda, light of my life
Fate should have made you a gentleman’s wife

“Amanda – that was really good. I never could recall the words to the song and I always loved to hear Don Williams sing it, back years ago.”

“Waylon Jennings sang it too. To me, he sang it better than Don Williams.”

“Yes, you’re right. I love Waylon’s version also. You’re sort of young to remember an old love song like that one. I could never remember all the words, when a line or two of that song would come to mind.”

“I like being Amanda ... but I wish I could get off this bed and stand up.”

“We’ll have you on your feet as soon as you can put your weight on that ankle.”

“You made me forget all about going, and now, you’ve cleaned me back there. I’ll never be able to repay you and I’ll never be able to thank you for all you’ve done for me.”

“My supply chopper was here three days ago. He’s scheduled to return in four weeks. By then, we’ll have you walking, and most of your wounds will have healed too. You should be able to fly back with him when he leaves.”

I don’t want to go back! I mean ... I don’t know who I am and I can’t even remember where I came from or how I got here.”

“All of that will come back to you in time. You remembered the words to an old favorite love song of mine, and soon, you’ll remember all about your past and who may be waiting for you, and worrying about you back there.”

“Can we talk about something else? I don’t even know your name.”

“Russell McCaul – but I’ve always been called, Rusty, while growing up and even in the military.”

Rusty? I like that name. It fits you ... up here in these rugged mountains alone ... Uh ... do you think I could sit up? I really need to get off my belly and stop mashing my titties for at least a few minutes.”

“You won’t be able to sit for a few days yet. You have over fifty stitches across your buttocks.”

“Yes, you told me that. I suppose my bikini days are gone?”

“You must have worn thong bikinis, as narrow as your tan lines are.”

“My tan lines still show? Now I have even more to look forward to. You wouldn’t happen to have a pool would you? I’d love to lie naked in the sun and tan while I heal.”

“I don’t have a pool, but there’s a nice clear creek nearby with lots of sand for you to lie on.”

“Rusty, will you take me there as soon as I can walk? I’d hate to be mauled by another bear ... The more I say your name, the more I like it.”

“Sure. Swimming will be good re-hab exercise for you, once your arms heal.”

“Do you swim?”

“Most every day when weather permits.”

“Could you please let me stand so I can lean on this bed? I’ll keep my weight off my ankle, but I need to stand for a few minutes at least.”

“Sure. Just remember, you have no clothes on and until the bleeding stops, you’ll just bloody more clothes.”

“I’m not worried about that. You said you sewed up my butt, my belly and my head. You even dried my pussy when I peed and then cleaned my butt after I did number two. I doubt I’ll ever look good to a man anyway, the way I feel right now.”

“Amanda, though you crashed your Jeep, bashed your head, twisted your ankle and took a beating from a bear, you’re still a beautiful young woman. How old are you anyway? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“I’m ... I ... I can’t remember anything about me or my past!”

“It will all come back soon enough. Sometimes a person’s mind blocks certain things during a trauma like this. Don’t worry about it and you’ll gradually remember the things you’ve forgotten.”

“Do you have a mirror so I can have a look at the mess I’ve made of myself?”

“Sure. You just grab hold of the bedsheets and hold on, I’ll get the mirror.”

“Rusty, you’re a lot younger than I first thought. How old are you anyway? You’re so tall ... and very handsome too. I just knew you would be. I could feel it in your voice. Has anyone ever told you that you have a very distinct voice that carries across the room like you’re using a microphone.”

“I’m thirty-five. I’m six foot-five and I weigh two hundred and forty pounds. Yes, I’ve been told all my life that I have a deep, resonating voice ... But never by anyone as young and beautiful as you.”

“Hold that mirror for me. There’s no way I could look beautiful, the way I feel.

“OH WOW! I’m a total fucking wreck! At least that bear didn’t tear my titties apart. I’ve always thought my titties and my ass were my best assets and now I still have one part of me left to be proud of.”

“Your butt will look good as new by the time the rest of your body has healed.”

“Hold that mirror so I can look back and see my butt...

“Rusty, you did a fantastic job of putting my butt back together. I may yet wear a bikini again.”

“Be careful and don’t put too much weight on that ankle.”

“Hold my arm and let me walk around the bed. I need to walk before I get too stiff to even walk again.”

“Have you always walked a lot.”

“Yes, and I ran every morning and evening too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.