Training
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Bobby lay in his bed resting and thinking back at what had transpired last night with the four of them. His lover and neighbor Bonnie, her new lover Tom and his own mother Jane were with him and involved in a four way non stop sex party late into the night.

As Bobby remembered back he was still amazed and stunned at the sex had witnessed with Tom and his mother. Bobby had never been involved in this type of group sex or participated in a double penetration before, but last night he had been involved in both.

His mom and their next door neighbor and best friend Bonnie were lovers themselves, and had been for years now. But, until just recently Bobby didn’t know about the love affair between the two women. Ever since college they had been having sex with each other and included many different men over the years.

Actually the two women used each other to relieve their sexual needs when there were no men involved in their lives. Now both MILF, Bobby loved the idea of them making love to each other as well as adding him in their love making.

Bonnie had trained Bobby to be a good lover and she made him great at oral sex. It was actually a request from his mom so she could have this young guy at her beck and call. When it started Bobby was a virgin and knew nothing about pleasing a woman except what he read or heard from the other guys. But, Bonnie had trained him well and now she and Jane were two of his three lovers.

The other woman involved in his sex life was an Asian woman named Dhea, who was younger than the other two ladies. Bobby was now seeing each of them on a regular schedule.

After last night Bobby realized that Jane was much more experienced and aggressive and had a secret sexual need he never knew existed in her or any other woman. Jane had hid this need from her son, and her lust from him so as to not embarrass herself or have Bobby think she was a real slut. Deep inside, his mom was really over sexed, what some would call a true nymphomaniac if there ever was one. When she got into the sex and let herself go, Jane was truly a female fucking machine.

Last night Bobby watched her drain his cock and another guy’s cock and then she fucked the 8 inch vibrator that Bonnie worked in and out of her pussy for a long time. His mom went wild all three times. But when Bobby was told to fuck her ass while Tom fucked her pussy, none of them could have believed how his mom could use her body and worked the two dicks inside her.

Now that Bobby had seen the real Jane in action, she knew she was free to give her body fully to him from now on. Jane could just let herself go and enjoy all that Bobby could offer her. He was young and trained well and had a sensational recovery time in getting his young hard cock to grow again. His mouth was heavenly and Jane could orgasm over and over again when he licked and sucked her pussy and ass but his cock was what she really needed.

Last night Tom had fucked her first. Bobby was second. Jane could get him hard again, time after time with her mouth or her luscious big tits. Bobby loved her big breasts and really enjoyed sucking and playing with them. Rubbing his cock between them always made his cock jump with excitement.

He also loved to have her sit on his face and let him lick her as she rocked on his mouth. The smell and taste of her pussy was like a drug to him. With her Bobby’s cock grew hard enough to get inside her cunt and from there her body worked it until he was super hard again. Usually Bobby could cum three or four times before he was drained. Jane would smile and say: “Youth! I love a young man so much! Every woman should have at least one but two would be better.”

Bobby now knew what Jane was really like when she let go and he knew that she was a lustful beautiful sexual animal. Once started up, Jane was more of a whore than he ever could believe. She was now his whore for his pleasure. While he shared his cock and his skills with the other two women during the month he loved that he was living with Jane for the full month and taking her often.

Bobby loved all three women but he lived with his mother and her son could use him as he used them all for his sexual needs. But he loved Jane more and wanted to please her as much as he could while she went wild on his body giving him everything she had and not hold anything back any more.

He would fill her with cum as much as he could make and know that she would love every second of it. When she needed more than him he would bring in Tom and his bigger cock as well as Bonnie to work her body again.

Again Bobby laid there thinking back to the sex that he witness and enjoyed last night. He couldn’t get the image of the two women and Tom out of his head.

It all started with him watching Bonnie riding his cock and then Jane sat on his face having her pussy licked. Then all of a sudden Jane was taken off his mouth and laid down by Tom so he could fuck her right next to her son.

Bobby could see how much Jane loved being rammed and fucked by Tom’ bigger cock. He loved watching Jane go wild lifting and thrusting and fucking this new man back as they moved together.

As Bonnie fucked him slowly, Bobby watched Jane being fucked and it was mind blowing! Thrust for thrust ram for ram Jane had taken on Tom and was giving him back what he was giving her. They both went at it a long time until finally they both climaxed and Tom shot ahuge load of cum deep inside Jane’s pussy...

Jane yelled for Bobby now to take over and fill her cunt with his cock, she needed more. She fucked Bobby like she had fucked Tom. Bobby had never felt anything like she was doing with her cunt. She lifted him up, ramming her pussy into him and yelling for Bobby to fuck her harder, faster, deeper.

The way she moved tonight was so much different than any other time Bobby had fucked her. Jane used every muscle in her body to please her young lover. Bobby held on to his mother’s ass as he drove his dick into her body. She went wild on him telling him to fuck her harder and faster over and over again.

They fucked until both of them had cum too. As Jane fucked Bobby to his orgasm, Bonnie had sucked Tom back hard again.

Once Bobby had pumped his load into his mother’s pussy, Jane yelled for Tom to fill her again. This time she moaned about how good his big dick felt in her pussy. Bonnie knew Jane would want it again. When Bobby was hard again he watched as his mother was being fucked by Tom. While Jane fucked his big cock, Tom was working it up inside her cum as deep as he could get it.

Bonnie had sucked Bobby hard again. As Jane rode Tom’s big cock moving her hips up and down Tom could tell she was in need for still more. It was then that Tom offered her ass to Bobby. Bobby looked and saw Tom pulling her down on top of him and used his hands to grab Jane’s ass cheeks and open them. Bobby’s mother began moaning and telling Bobby to shove his dick in her ass and give it to her.

Bobby watched as this man used his big cock to make Jane use her body, moving and doing things with it Bobby had never seen her do before. He never ever dreamed she could do the wild sexual and nasty things she was doing with Tom as they fucked. So lustful and nasty and erotic, Bobby loved watching and then he was being told to get involved in it.

Bobby heard her yell again: “Take my ass Bobby. Double me sweetie, I want to feel both of your cocks. Do it Bobby, I want it. Fuck my ass Bobby.”

Bobby would never forget how Jane went wild as he pushed his cock into her ass and fucked her from behind as she lay on top of Tom who was fucking her pussy. He couldn’t get the image of her lust out of his brain as she lifted her ass up and offered him her other hole.

As Tom filled her pussy like she hadn’t been filled since college, Bobby pushed into her until he too was fully embedded inside her ass hole. Then she went to work fucking them both like she was crazy. Her body moved like she had done this a thousand times before.

Bobby realized Jane was so much wilder than she had ever been before and more, much more so than he ever realized. She knew exactly how to take both men and fucked them and soon she had them both cumming and she still wanted more.

He would never forget as the night went on how Jane sucked his and Tom’ cock again as they both took her for that second time. But Jane was still not satisfied. She had drained both men and still wanted and needed more sex. Jane needed to have her pussy fucked more!!

It was then that Bonnie took Jane’s body with the vibrating toy. As the two men held Jane down Bonnie used the big toy on her best friend’s pussy and turned the toy up fully. Jane was fucked by an 8 inch vibrator for a long time by Bonnie. As she did, the men held Jane’s arms tightly keeping her wide open and watched the toy disappear over and over again fully impaling Bobby’s mom cunt. Jane screamed and began to orgasm, cumming and cumming and cumming as she screamed and screamed as the climax filled her body.

Bobby had never witnessed any woman doing this before. It was then that Jane arched her back, lifted her ass and hips up off the bed and hung in the air crying out: “YES!! OH FUCK YES!”

It seemed to last for hours but in reality it was a few minutes and then Jane collapsed on the bed, panting and panting as they all finally took a break. Bobby stroked her face seeing the completely view of satisfaction on it. Tom and Bonnie went to get drinks.

Later Jane explained to Bobby how her body reacted once she was worked up enough to just let herself go. The sex with Tom and his big cock after she had been licked by Bobby had set her off. Once she was like that she went wild and couldn’t get enough until her body gave out. She told Bobby, if her body wouldn’t give out she would keep on fucking until she passed out. She told him about her college days and the time she fucked for three hours straight with something in her cunt or ass or mouth or all three.

She told Bobby all about the sex she had in college and how she took on man after man after man and still needed more. She had actually passed out more than once in college after being using and drained and her record was seven men.

The vibrator was used on her by Bonnie after she had drained Tom and her son. Yes, Bonnie and she had been in the same college. Bonnie knew how she was and helped her when she became like the whore she was last night. She told Bobby that she and Bonnie had been lovers on and off ever since college. Bobby would never forget what she told him or what he saw her do. From now on nothing was off limits between them.

He smiled thinking how sexual his mother looked going wild with a cock in each of her holes. He knew he wanted to do it again and he knew his mother would want it too.

He began to think of Dhea. She was his Asian lover and the youngest of the three women he was now fucking. She was also the most beautiful of the three. Her small body made fucking her a sweet task and Bobby loved doing it with her. Her little oriental pussy would grab his cock shaft and hang on to it as he pumped hard into her. She loved to suck and be sucked and Bobby was sure she would be a great addition to the group he was with last night. Bobby didn’t know Dhea was now the lover of her doctor and was with him for the month.

When the month was over Bobby was scheduled to go to Dhea’s house to fuck her. When he arrived at Dhea’s home she met him at the front door. Bobby was a little shocked when she opened the door fully nude with a man named Paul standing with her. Dhea was dressed in only the leather collar around her neck. As he looked at her and then at Paul, Bobby saw him holding the end of the chain that was attached to the collar. Then Paul told Dhea: “Greet your young man properly Dhea.”

Bobby stood there and watched as Dhea knelt in front of him and unzipped his slacks. She took out his cock and immediately began to suck it as Paul watched her and instructed her. She licked Bobby’s cock up and down and around and under Bobby’s balls as she worked her hands to get his slacks down and off his feet.

As Bobby lifted his feet she removed his slacks as she kept his young cock in her mouth. Now fully nude from the belly down Bobby stood there watching her beautiful face looking up at him as she sucked. His cock began to get harder and harder.

Dhea licked and sucked her young lover’s cock as Bobby and Paul watched. Paul was completely undressed too and he offered his cock to Dhea’s mouth too. Bobby now knew Paul was big, very big. Dhea went from one cock to the other sucking and licking. Her spit ran down her chin and dripped on her perky tits. Bobby could see her dark nipples had hardened and were long and hard.

Bobby saw Paul’s big cock bobbing up and down and Bobby knew Paul would make a good lover to include in his mother’s sexual need when it grew again. He watched as Dhea moved her mouth off his cock and began to suck Paul’s cock. But her hand continued to squeeze and stroke Bobby’s cock never stopping.

Kneeling in front of both of them Dhea moved her mouth from one cock head to the other as her hands worked both shafts. Her tongue licked and ran around the two heads of the hard dicks pointing at her and then the cock heads touched. She tried to such both into her mouth at the same time, but they were just too big for her small mouth!

Bobby was very hard now and Paul told her to stop. She did immediately. Paul told her to take Bobby by his hard cock and walk to the sofa and sit. The two men sat on each side of her. Dhea immediately took each cock in her hands and began to slowly stroke them.

As she did Paul introduced himself to Bobby. She, Bobby, and Paul sat and list as Paul told Bobby how Dhea had become his subordinate sex slave and only if he told her to do it would she continue to have sex with Bobby. As Paul talked Bobby listened to him describe what Dhea could now do and would love to continue to do with him and in a MWM three-way.

As Paul talked, Bobby smiled a little thinking of the sex he had last night. Bobby was sure that Dhea as well as Paul would be a great addition to the group. He decided to invite them both into the foursome making it a six person fuck fest.

As Dhea stroked their cocks Bobby explained what happened last night and how he wanted them both to join. Paul told Bobby he loved the idea and Dhea would be happy to come too. She had no choice any more. She did what he told her to do. She just kept stroking their cocks.

It was then that Paul told Bobby to enjoy himself and use Dhea’s body anyway he would like. Bobby began to play with Dhea’s cunt with his fingers as she bent over and took his cock head into her mouth again. She began to suck and lick it as Paul watched and coached.

When Bobby looked over he could see that Paul’s cock was a good three or maybe four inches longer than his own. But they were about the same in thickness. Dhea didn’t say a word but just stayed bent over sucking Bobby’s cock. Finally Paul moved her to her knees in front of her young lover and she went from one cock to the other again sucking them both. Back and forth she worked her lips and tongue on their dicks.

As Paul and Bobby talked Paul agreed to join the group. He told Bobby that Dhea would be with him to offer her body to whoever wanted her. Bobby told Paul he could have any or all of the women there and use them as the night went on. But, he told Paul that the first fuck would be Jane his mother. After Bobby told Paul about his mother’s sexual need, Paul agreed since he saw Jane before and knew she was a hot MILF.

Bobby was thinking how great it would be to have Dhea there too to provide sex to everyone. He would be able to have any of the three women or all of them. He would also be able to watch any of these women being fucked. He loved that idea. He loved to watch Bonnie or Jane being taken by Tom and his big cock. He was sure Paul would be just as much fun to watch him fuck Dhea. Plus Bobby knew Dhea would be a fantastic fuck for any of the men.

Bobby wondered how Paul’s cock would look fucking someone. Tonight he would find out because he was sure he would see Dhea being fucked by it.

Dhea took Bobby’s cock way back into her mouth and sucked it as the head touched the back of her throat. Bobby threw his head back and moaned with a new pleasure. She had never done this like she did tonight before. Paul must have taught her to take a cock down her throat. She held it in her throat for a few seconds before moving so she could take a breath. Bobby just sat there and watched as she did it again and again.

Paul moved off the sofa and knelt behind her. Bobby saw his big dick swinging back and forth as he moved into position. He held his cock out so the head touched her wet pussy. He moved it up and down her wet cunt slit and then pushed it into her hole. As he pushed into her hole, Bobby felt and heard Dhea’s moans vibrating around his cock. He watched as she pushed back hard taking Paul’s entire big dick up into her sweet young pussy. The feeling of her moans stimulated his cock shaft more and more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.