Training
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Jane rocked slowly on the very hard cock that was now deep inside her body. Her pelvis moved back and forth in a slow deliberate way yet an unconscious manor. She was in a sort of sexual fog, a dream world as she felt the silky soft outer skin of the cock as well as the extremely hard shaft under it. The head of the cock was throbbing deep inside her pussy tunnel as she worked to keep it from cumming so fast.

With her eyes closed and her head slightly back, only her pelvis and hips moved. She rocked it back and forth feeling the exquisite and intense pleasure she was giving her body from the hard young dick deep inside her cunt hole. The fact that it was her son’s hard cock made the sex even better. “Oh God Bobby this is so good. So good”, she said to him in a husky sexy voice.

Her eyes still closed and her head still tilted back, her body throbbed and cried out for more and more stimulation as it tried to cum. She knew her body was telling her she needed to cum badly now, yet she tried to hold off from allowing it to do so. Each time she came close to an orgasm, she would stop and sat still until the feeling subsided and passed. Bobby’s cock throbbed inside her he looked at her face and saw the strain of holding off an orgasm. He reached up and cupped her large firm breasts...

Jane wanted this round of loving intercourse to last for as long as she could before either she or her loving son climaxed. She had the rest of the week since the other two women Bobby was fucking were busy with other men in their lives. She had days left with her son and their sexual love making, but she wanted a slow easy fucking right now because she knew her boy loved to watch her fuck herself on his cock.

Bobby had come a very long way since he first started to learn about women and pleasure and fucking. He was very good at it now thanks to Bonnie training him and Dhea showing him the things she knew which also helped in his training.

So tonight mommy was going very slow and just enjoying his very hard cock and how it felt in her pussy. “I love how your hard cock feels so deep inside me Bobby! It makes mommy feel so good baby”, she told him.

Jane was in no hurry to complete the coupling with him this time. She just wanted his cock to touch her clit and rub the walls of her vagina as she pumped her pelvis and rocked her hips. She looked down at her son thinking: “He’s so young, yet so good at giving me what I want and need. He has learned to give pleasure to a woman so well. It feels so wonderful to have him in my bed and in my body. And, his time to recover and get hard again is just amazing. Youth! God I love it and him.”

Bobby was lying on his back looking up at his mother and watching her as she fucked herself and rode on his cock. Her breasts swayed and bounced up and down and back and forth as Jane moved her pussy around on his dick. He had his hands behind his head and was just watching her work as she moved, rocking her body on his hard on. “You look so beautiful mom! I love looking at you as you fuck me like this”, he told her.

She opened her eyes and smiled down at him. Her pussy was constantly squeezing and releasing Bobby’s cock and she could feel the shaft rubbing the nerve endings from the outer lips of her pussy all the way up inside her. “God she is so beautiful and so damn hot. I mean just look at her hips moving and her tits bouncing”, he said to himself as he looked from her big tits and hard nipples down to where their sex met.

He wanted to please her in every way. So without thinking or asking Bobby thrust his hips up one time driving his hard cock deeper into his mother’s hole and lifting her up! He held her up with his hard dick. Jane opened her eyes again and moaned. Then she looked down at him and said: “Oh no Bobby! Please baby! Don’t move! Don’t thrust baby! Let me move and you stay still at least for now. This feels so good Bobby. I want it to last forever. Let me just rock and move on your cock my way this time. Don’t move sweetie let mommy fuck you and enjoy your hard cock.”

Bobby smiled as he watched his mother begin to rotate again fucking him again. “OK Mom, no problem. I just felt you might like me to fuck you back now”, he told her.

“Mummm Bobby this feels so good. Just lay back baby let me do all the work for now. Soon you can fuck me hard and fast if you like. But for now I want to savor this for a long, long time and I don’t want you to cum”, she told him.

He reached up and cupped one of her large breast in both of his hands. “Yes! That’s it sweetie play with my breasts and nipples and let me ride you”, she said.

Bobby loved this part of their love making, he adore mother’s big breasts and nipples. He began to squeeze and play with them. He cupped each one and watched as her nipples harden even more in his hands. He used his thumb and index fingers to pull on them and rubbed them making them even longer and become much harder and redder. “God mom I love your tits. Bend down and let me suck on them please”, he said in a sexual voice.

Jane smiled as she bent her upper body down and lowered her tits over his face just letting them hang down. Her firm full breasts rubbed against her son’s face. He guided one of her nipples into his mouth and she felt the touch of his tongue and lips surround the nipple and suck. “Yes baby suck! That’s it suck them Bobby! Oh God Bobby that feels so good!” she moaned as he sucked on it and she humped on his dick.

He squeezed the tit he was sucking with both hands pushing the nipple out even further as his mouth captured it and sucked harder. Her body shook with pleasure from his mouth and Jane pushed more of her breast into her son’s mouth. “Suck baby! Suck mommy’s tits suck them harder baby! Mommy loves your mouth on her nipples and her pussy. Suck!! Yes suck my lovely son suck”, she moaned as he did what she wanted and sucked long and hard.

Bobby went from one breast to the other and back to the first one again sucking and licking. He loved how she pushed her tits as deep into his waiting mouth as she could get it. He loved how she held his head against her breasts and told him to suck. It was wild, feeling her pussy ride up and down on his shaft now as she pushed her tit into his mouth.

It was so good for both of them. She started to ride his cock faster now. Up and down, up and down, her pussy slid along the wet slippery shaft. She lifted up until it almost came out. Jane was very talented and skillful. She would lift her ass up until just the head of her son’s cock was still in her cunt. Then she would slide slowly back down his pole until he was buried as deep as he could get his cock in her. And, everything she did she did slowly, at first.

But soon her lustful need was building to a point where she had to feed it more. She began to pump her ass up and down riding the big shaft. “OH Fuck Bobby! Your cock is so good, so good”, she moaned as her body moved quicker now descending on his pole until she merged her pelvis with his.

Jane reached around and took her son’s balls in her hand and rolled them around as she bounced up and down on his cock. Bobby held his mother’s hips now and helped her move faster. The cum in his balls was about to explode. Jane could feel that he was almost ready.

“Your cock is getting harder baby! And, it feels even hotter. You need to cum don’t you baby”, she asked?

Bobby moaned as she moved faster still and he knew he couldn’t hold off much longer. He reached up and rolled his mother over on her back without letting his cock come out of her pussy. “Jane looked up into her son’s eyes and saw the need and lust! “Yes baby do it!” she said in a deep voice.

“Yes Bobby, now fuck me. Fuck mommy like she needs it and you want to. Fuck me Bobby and fill me with your cum baby”, she said as she lifted her hips and began to fuck him back.

With him on top now he lifted her legs up on to his shoulders and drove his hard dick into her hole. Fast and hard he rammed his mother’s cunt. Again and again he smashed his body down on top of hers. Again and again he pushed his dick into her as deep and as hard as he could do it. Jane moaned and cried out as the feeling of her orgasm swept over her. “FUCK ME”, she screamed as she climaxed on her son’s cock.

Bobby didn’t reply. He kept pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. He lifted her legs higher and drove his dick almost straight down into her. He could feel the wet and hot cum coating his cock and knew his mom had cum at least once for his cock. He smiled as she watched and held on to him. His hips moved faster and faster until his cock was flying in and out of her hot wet cunt.

“Yes! Oh God yes Bobby FUCK ME!”, she cried out.

Bobby was like a machine now. His body was working hard and he could feel the cum bubbling up in his balls. He thrust once, twice and on the third thrust He held his cock deep in his mother pussy and arched his back. His butt cheeks squeezed hard and his head was thrown upwards and then his cock began to cum.

Again and again Jane could feel the long ropes of cum pumping into her pussy tunnel. She held her son and loved how he looked in the throws of his own orgasm. Yes baby! Yes that’s it have a good one. Cum Bobby fill me with our love seed. Cum in mommy baby! Fill her!” she told him.

And that’s exactly what Bobby did. He pumped and pumped and pumped his cum into her until she was full and over flowed. When he finally relaxed drops of his sperm were just leaking out the head of his cock. He lowered his body down on top of his mother and sighed.

She held him and stroked his back as she lowered her legs and let them rest back on the bed. Bobby was drained, it was one of the best cums he had ever had. Every once in awhile she would felt him push his softening cock into her again. Jane whispered in his ear: “Was it good baby? You make mommy so happy. I feel so good Bobby when I can make you cum so hard like that. Was it good baby?”

Bobby was out of breath and tired but he managed to lift his head and kiss her lips. When they broke the embrace he told her” It’s always good mom. I love you so much. I love making love to you. Yes. This was one of the best I have ever had. I think it was from the slow fucking we did in the beginning. You feel so good when you take my cock up inside you and then just slowly rock on it. I love you mom.”

His mother kissed him and smiled “Good baby! I’m so happy knowing you love me and want to make me feel good all the time. Just lay there baby and rest. Mom will always be here for you.”

Bobby fell asleep on top of her. They laid there until his soft deflated cock fell out of her pussy. Then she gently rolled him over and covered him with a sheet. She got up and showered and fixed him dinner.

She knew the other two women in her son’s life would want the same thing she did. Bobby’s cock was in demand. But it was also the way he had sex with them. Bobby was so willing and always looking to learn and do better for them. That was what made him in demand. They loved the way he worked so hard to please them.

Meanwhile Bonnie and Tom were still in bed nude with her sucking his soft deflated cock. Her pussy was running over with his cum and he was talking to her about Bobby and his mother. Tom didn’t hide the fact that he wanted to fuck Jane and Bonnie seemed to love the idea of having Jane back in her bed even if she would be sharing her with Tom.

Bonnie loved making out with Jane and having sex with her. She had done just that a number of times before Bobby had started to fuck them both. But, she had only fucked her best friend once with the big 8 inch toy strap on. She wanted to do that again with Tom there to enjoy it and participate, maybe double team jane and use bth of her holes. If Bobby was there they could make Jane air tight...

Bonnie remembered back to when Jane came to her and asked, pleaded, and even begged her to seduce her son and train him to make love. Bonnie loved the idea but made Jane have oral sex with her a few times before she agreed to do it. Bonnie knew she would have to share Bobby with his mother afterwards but that was OK, Jane would owe her big time and this would be the pay back, Jane would be Bonnie’s female lover.

Bonnie would ask Jane to fuck Tom, but if she needed to, she would demand it from Jane reminding her about the favor she did for her in training Bobby. She was pretty sure Jane would agree to do it at least once. After the first time with Tom and his big cock Bonnie felt Jane would want to do it again and again for her. The last thing Bonnie would use only if she had to was the fact that she had a video of Jane fucking her son! Incest was against the law and Bonnie wouldn’t use this as a threat unless Jane wouldn’t go along with her.

After the first time, if Jane didn’t want to do it again she would plead and beg Jane if she had too. She would make Jane feel guilty and whatever it took Bonnie would try it and do it.

Bonnie was sure that after a few sessions with Tom and her that the sex would be so good Jane would want more. She would have sex with the two of them often after that while Bobby was with Dhea.

Then after a while they would insist that Bobby join them too. That way Jane could have her son and Tom and Bonnie could have all three. Bonnie loved the idea of having both her new lover, Tom’s and Bobby’s young hard cock, along with Jane’s sweet pussy to love.

Bonnie smiled up at him as she sucked his cock trying to get it hard again for the third time. She listened to her new lover’s plan to actually get Bobby to help to convince his mother to come over to Bonnie’s home and the four of them could have sex.

The plan was simple Bonnie would talk to Bobby while she had him all worked up. They would both work on Jane and have him call his mom and asking her to come over for a visit while he was staying with her. Once Jane got there Bonnie and Bobby would seduce her. Bonnie would be in the shower and Bobby would start to work on his mother. She was sure that Jane would want Bobby to fuck her.

Then once they were into it, Bonnie would come in and join in. Once she had Jane going sexually as she licked her an her son fucked her, Bonnie would start to talk about Tom being included. It was only fair that Tom be there too. After all Bobby had his mom and her so Tom should be allowed to have Jane and her. It was only fair.

Bonnie was sure once Jane saw his huge cock she would want to try it. Bonnie would make sure Bobby was well taken care of while they watched his mother being fucked. As time went on the four of them would all be together in an orgy.

Bonnie was pretty sure she could convince Jane to get involved with her and Bobby. The sex between them would be wonderful, she would see to that. Bobby would learn about two women and what pleasure they could give him. He would have two pussies to fuck and lick. Bonnie smiled thinking what fun she could have with Jane and her son.

What she wasn’t too sure of was having Tom added in and getting involved. That’s when the pay back would come into pay. She didn’t think Jane or her son would agree to Tom without some discussion. She would have to talk to Jane alone while Bobby was in school or at Dhea’s house.

Or, maybe they would be worked up enough to do it. If she could get them to try it just once she was sure Jane would love the way Tom would fuck her. Bonnie was sure that once Jane tried Tom’s big cock Jane would want to play some more.

Bonnie would also try and convince Jane that when Bobby found a girl his own age she would be alone again. So why not try Tom and the three of them could always have fun.

Once Bonnie had Tom’s cock hard again they fucked with her ridding his big cock. She loved how he thrust up into her so powerful and fast. He was like a piston under her. His big hard cock pumping up into her pussy felt so good as she rode him hard fucking it. His big balls slapping her body as he held her down on top of him with both arms wrapped around her lower back and his hands on her ass.

He slammed his cock in and out of her hole lifting them both up off the bed. “God it was great to fuck her like this”, he was thinking.

It was nothing like Jane and her son had done in their bedroom. This was more like a whore and her john. Tom was giving her a hard fast fucking without any regard for things except to cum. Bonnie felt the same way. “God yes!! Fuck me baby”, she cried out as he drove his dick into her hole again.

His cock was a blur as he pumped and pumped and pumped it up into her body. Slippery and wet he pushed it all the way into her and then dropped his ass so his cock would come out almost all the way. Then it was shoved back up into her hole.

Bonnie loved this hard fast fucking. She kissed him and loved how he held her body down on his controlling her in every way. Her tits pressed hard and tight against his chest Tom used his cock to ram it into her body slamming her cunt again and again.

When he slowed down Bonnie took over and rocked her hips up and down fucking his long hard shaft. James love to watch her rotate her ass up and down driving her cunt hole up and down on his cock. He released his hands and let her up so he could watch her as she rode him. Her body was fantastic and he loved to see her big tits bouncing all over the place as she worked her body on his dick. “Jesus baby your cunt feels like a vise!! You drive me crazy when you work it like that on my cock”, he said to her as he watched her fucking him

The raw sex they were having was just the opposite of what Bobby and Jane had back at their home. Bonnie felt Jane would love it once she tried it.

Sure Jane could fuck her son like Bonnie was fucking Tom. But the sex was so much better for them when they started out slow and easy and she rode Bobby like a lover trying to please each other the longest they could.

Tom wanted to cum. That was his goal right now, nothing else. Bonnie loved the way he fucked her so hard with lust running over for both of them. The sex was always hard and wild with Tom. His dick made her feel so full and he fucked her so deep. Bonnie cried out as Tom started to cum and she climaxed at the same time on his dick.

When it was over she fell on top of him and they laid there for a few minutes resting. Then he slapped her ass and had her roll over. He got up and went to shower so he could get ready to leave.

Once he was gone Bonnie got up with Tom’s cum leaking and running down her leg. She showered and went to sleep. In the morning she had breakfast, changed the sheets on the bed, and cleaned up some more. The week had flown by and now she was preparing herself for her young lover Bobby.

Today she would begin to work on him trying to get him to think about Jane joining them. Bonnie was sure by Wednesday or Thursday, Jane would be horny enough that she would come over and the three of them would have some wonderful sex together. That would be the start. When Bobby went to class on those days Bonnie would start working on Jane. They would have all morning to play and talk.

After class Bobby went over to Bonnie’s house. He walked into the kitchen as usual and went up stairs to the second floor. Again as usual Bonnie was lying on the bed waiting for him. Her legs spread wide; she was slowly masturbating using her fingers. “Hi baby! I’m so glad to see you Bobby. I have been so horny all day baby. Come here, undress and sit on the bed. Let me show you how I feel”, she said to him as she rubbed her pussy with three fingers.

Bobby loved how she looked laying in bed this way. Her big tits were held and squeezed between her upper arms which made them look even bigger standing up straight in the air. Her nipples were red, hard and sticking up high too. She smiled like the tempest she was and her belly was rising and falling with her lust. Her knees were bent and her thighs were open wide to give her young lover a great view of her wet open pussy. Her outer pussy lips were spread wide and she took the dildo and pushed it into her opening about an inch inside her hole. It was covered with her wetness in second. She licked her lips when Bobby had undressed and she saw his hard-on. She told him: “Hurry baby, I want to taste your cock so badly.”

Bobby knew the first cum between the two of them would be hard and fast, it always was. Bonnie loved to just take him as fast and hard as she could the first time they met after so long apart. That would be first, before they then settled into a nice long fuck session. Her lust for this young guy was always high and when he first arrived she had to have him immediately. Sometimes she would suck him off and drink his cum. Other times she would have him fuck her and cum deep inside her pussy. But, the first time was always hard and fast.

Bobby stripped off his clothes. He never wore much when visiting his older lover anyway. Just a pair of jeans and a tee shirt, never any underwear it was useless since he would nude in minutes if not seconds after entering Bonnie’s home.

He got on the bed, straddled his lover’s tits and sat facing her with his hardening cock between them. “Such great tits”, he said as he looked down at her and the two breasts as big as baby bombs.

Bonnie smiled and pushed her hands on her breasts and made them tighter as she pushed them together. When she did that it made her breasts surround his cock. His hard young cock head was now sticking out towards her face. Bonnie licked the head and pee hole and began to engulf his cock head in her mouth! Bobby began to rock back and forth between her tits fucking them and her mouth! He loved her tits so much!!! He knew she would either suck his cum out of him or after little while make him shove his cock into her cunt and fuck her filling her pussy with cum.

Bobby watched as he fucked her breasts as her mouth sucked down the head. She smiled up at him and was sucking so hard her cheeks were caved in. He pinched her hard red nipples and pulled on them making her moan. He reached around behind him and began to finger her wet pussy as he kept pumping his cock between her tits. She opened her legs wide giving him completely access.

Each time his cock head came out of her mouth she would talk dirty to him telling him to cum all over her face and body, that she loved his cum and wanted him to cover her with it, things like that!

Feeling like she was going to cum from his fingers rubbing her clit and pussy hole Bonnie popped his cock out of her mouth and told him: “Oh God Bobby put that dick in my cunt and fuck me. Now baby! I’m close to cumming! Fuck me now Bobbie. Just ram it in me.”

Bobby quickly slide down her body and positioned himself between her shapely thighs. He lined his cock up with the opening of her pussy and shoved the head in. She lifted up giving him a better angle. He pushed again and he was fully embedded in her. He lifted her legs up placing her feet around he neck.

He knew how she like it and Bobby didn’t disappoint her. He began to ram him cock into her cunt again and again! Bonnie was rolling her head from side to side moaning and telling him how good his cock felt. “Jesus baby! Your cock is so hard. I love how it feels inside my pussy. Fuck me Bobby! Fuck me and fill me”, she hissed at him and he drove his dick deep into her body.

Bobby worked hard driving his cock into her hole. Hard and fast he worked it rotating his hips, switching the angles he was using each time. “Yes, yes that’s it baby! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! Oh God I’m cumming”, she yelled.

Bobby was sure his mother could hear them because Bonnie was yelling so loud. He drove his dick into her pussy as deep as it could go and she gripped it tight working her pelvis and her muscles inside her tunnel to make him feel good too. Bonnie arched her back close her eyes and screamed: “GOD! YES BOBBY! YES! YES!”

Bobby couldn’t hold back any longer. He fucked her as fast as he could move his hips and ass back and forth and finally he started to cum too. He pushed deep and held it there letting his balls released all his cum. Bonnie held him wrapping her arms and legs around him holding him deep. “Yes baby yes! Cum in me. Fill me Bobby! Give me your cum., all your cum!”

He did.

When it was over he moved off of her and lay next to her. She turned towards him and stroked his face. She kissed him and took his hand and placed it on her right breast. She said: “Play with them Bobby makes them feels good. I missed your touch too.”

Bobby loved Bonnie’s tits almost as much as his mothers fine breasts. He took one in both of his hand and squeezed it and felt its weight, so full and firm and round. He licked it and Bonnie began to whisper in his ear as Bobby lowered his mouth to her nipples and began to suck, “Oh Bobby I love it when you suck my breasts. I love how you touch them and play with the nipples”, she told him.

Bobby never stopped sucking. She reached for his cock and it felt wet, sticky and semi-hard. She began to stroke him softly and gently telling him how much she loved how he worked so hard to please her. Then she started her plan of action to seduce him into getting his mother to join them both. “I know your mom loves it too Bobby. She told me how much she loves making love to you and how hard you work to make her happy”, she whispered in his ear as he sucked her tit.

Again Bobby didn’t say anything he kept her tit in his hands and mouth. Bonnie continued: “You know Bobby it’s a shame she can’t be here to enjoy you and me too. I know she loves it when I lick her pussy and I know she really loves having you make love to her. I bet she would really enjoy both of us working on her body and pleasing her. Don’t you?”

Bobby looked up at Bonnie and saw her smile as she stroked his cock teasing it and stimulating it again for him. Then she said: “I know baby! I have an idea! Let’s call her on ... say Wednesday and ask her to come over and we can talk her into joining us. That would nice wouldn’t it?”

Bobby broke his sucking and said: “I ... I guess so. But I don’t think she will come.”

Bonnie said: Well I’m sure if YOU asked her she would. I know she would do anything for you. She told me that. And, so would I Bobby. Suck baby, suck my nipples. Oh you like my hand stroking your hard cock like this?”

She kept stroking his cock making it come back alive. Then she said: “You know your mom loves how you have been pleasing her so much. I bet she would come over if you asked her to join us. Let’s do that Bobby. But not until later this week, let’s wait until Wednesday. She’ll be missing you more by them. And, I’m sure she’ll be horny just like I was when you first came in my house and saw me masturbating. What do you say?”

Bonnie took his cock and took it to her mouth. She began to tease and suck him. As Bobby laid his head back against the head board, he watched Bonnie sucking and was thinking: “Maybe I can do that for her. I mean I’m sure she would love both of us pleasing her. I mean I know Bonnie had licked her and used toys on her she told me so. And I know mom loves how much I please her with my mouth and cock. Together Bonnie and I could really make her cum.”

He looked down at Bonnie and saw her looking up at him with his cock in her mouth. She smiled and stroked his shaft up and down as she removed her mouth from around the swollen cock head. “So what do you think Bobby? Don’t you think your mom would enjoy us both working on her body and pleasing her? I mean it would only be for a day mjust for her. I can please her and you can please her. We can do it together or one at a time. We can make it last a long tie and make her happy.”

Bobby smiled as he was thinking of what that would do to and for his mom. He envisioned how Bonnie would be licking her as she lay under his mother’s pussy as they did a 69 on each other. He could come up behind his mom and fuck her while Bonnie licked her. He knew his mom would love that. Plus he would get to see the two of them going at it. “God having these to beautiful MILF in the bed with me at the same time is a dream come true. WOW seeing them make each other cum would be another dream come true”, he said to himself.

Bonnie sensed that he was leaning towards doing it. So she said: “Plus baby it world give you some training with two women at the same time. That is something you won’t have a chance to try often unless you are very lucky. I mean we could also work to please you. Think of it Bobby two mouths and two pussies to please you.”

Bobby’s hormones kicked in hearing that and he smiled as Bonnie put her mouth back on his cock and sucked. She stroked his shaft and felt Bobby arch up and she knew he was going to cum. She took her mouth off his cock and sat up. “Talk to me Bobby and tell me what you think of the idea. We can work out what you’ll say to her. I mean she deserves this Bobby. She needs sex badly after all it’s been a long time since she has had sex before you stated doing it with her. She needs to have that release and we can both give her”, Bonnie told him as she still stroked his hard cock.

Bobby’s cock had come back alive in fact as time went on and they talked he liked the idea more and more. Eventually Bobby needed to cum again. Bonnie knew it and was slowly working him. His cock was throbbing and when he felt like he would explode Bonnie would stop and begin to talk to him again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.