Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 15

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

On Friday Bobby went to Bonnie’s house after school where he would learn that she was going to offer him her ass to fuck for the first time. This would be his last night of staying all night with her.

When he arrived, Bonnie always knelt down and suck him hard right in her hall way. Most of the time, she did that before he could get his pants down. She would just kneel and take his cock out of the fly and start to suck him. He would stand there fully clothed and watch as this beautiful mature woman, who was also fully dress from teaching school that day, would kneel and suck his cock.

Once he was hard she would take his hand and they would move to the sofa when she would just straddle him, pull her panties to the side and sink his beautiful hard young cock up deep into her pussy hole. They were both fully clothed and Bonnie would ride young hard cock fucking him hard and fast as she would close her eyes telling him how badly she missed him and his hard dick. She rode him and rode him until she would climax. Some times Bobby would cum too, but most of the time, he didn’t but he did stay hard. Bonnie just needed to get that first cum out of the way. She really needed his hardness badly that first time.

When she was done she would stand up take his hand and they would go into the bathroom strip and shower. That’s where Bobby would kneel and lick her pussy making her cum again. After that they would dry off and stay nude as she took him into the kitchen and fed him.

Later that evening, she brought up the subject of the other two women in his life. She told him it was about time he decided on which one or at most two were going to be his main lovers. She told him he couldn’t keep three women happy while school was in session and she felt these two women should be her and of course his mother since they lived next door to each other. She also told him he still had to learn more about women and how to please them.

Now Bobby knew Bonnie had taught him well during the summer about eating pussy and fucking. She told hi she also knew that his mom had always been his dream woman.

But, what Bonnie didn’t know was Dhea was the pro of blow jobs and she could lock her pussy around his cock buried deep inside her and hump and ride him like no one else.

Still Bobby needed to know more about a woman’s body especially her most sensitive places and how to please them and learn her favorite things she wanted during sex. He also had a great deal to learn about a lady’s personality and happiness in a long term relationship.

Bonnie could feel his cock on her belly as they talked and this made her become aroused more than she already was. She reached down and found his cock. “It’s so lovely and so nice to hold and feel it growing and throbbing in my hand so fast. I love how he get so damn hard so fast”, she was thinking.

She played with it and felt it swell to his hardest. “So beautiful in my hand”, she kept thinking.

He turned towards her and she felt his hand move towards her thigh. This time she felt his fingers slide up her thigh and then between them and then over her pussy. When he touched her pussy and it was already wet and that made him moaned with lust, so did Bonnie.

“Oh Bonnie, I want to fuck you so bad. Please let me put my hard cock inside you right now. It’s getting late and I really need to cum again. Please” he begged.

Bonnie could feel him tremble beside her. He was in great need ‘It’s OK”, she told him, “Just relax baby we’ll get you to cum real hard, real soon. But first I want to show you something and teach you some more on how to please a woman everywhere properly.”

She rolled on to her back and put her hand on top of his and pressed it a little tighter as his mouth moved to her pussy. She then explained saying:”You already know that a woman could have a better orgasms and cum harder when her lover was masturbating her properly. If you knew what to touch and how to touch it Bobby and you could make your lover or you mom even happier if you learn how to touch her in other places besides her vagina.”

Bobby told her that besides her that Dhea and his mother had taught him all of that ready. But Bonnie smiled and told him he wasn’t good enough at it yet, and they hadn’t even touched on the idea of using there other hole, their asshole. In fact they hadn’t talked very much abut that part of a woman’s body at all.

She told him he needed more instruction on that part of a woman’s body and he also had to learn about being submissive sometimes too, especially if the woman wants to take control of the sex between them sometimes.

“I want to show you how to do this next step in your training correctly to a good lover. It’s not just making your woman cum Bobby, its making her feel good and happy with what you two are doing. I mean any guy can rub a clit and make a lady cum, but a lover, a good lover can make his partner want him to do it all the time. He has to know what he is doing and then she will want him to keep doing it, and that include her ass”, she said to her young man.

As she talked, her legs seemed to open wider automatically when he put his hand on her pussy hole so he could touch and rub it. Bonnie took his hand and guided his middle finger between her labia and directly on to her clit. “You need to know how to expose the clit fully Bobby. Put your other hand on top of the hood, yes, on my pelvis. Yes just like that! Palm flat baby, that’s it. Now pull it back gently”, she instructed him.

He did and while he had done this before he was learning to be gentle. He saw her clit come out fully exposed now. It looked like a red pea. She explained to him again all about the clit and how it was the most sensitive part of a woman’s pussy on the outside. “Touched properly Bobby, you can make a woman moan and beg for more and hump her body on your hand. I know you love to see that when it happens. But, touched incorrectly and she will become too sensitive and stop you” she told him.

She used her other hand to spread her outer lips and then she started to move his finger up and down her wet pink insides. She moved his finger around is small circles clockwise and then counter clockwise. He watched as she instructed him. “Gently and slowly Bobby,” that’s the secret to achieving pleasure for her, then when she wants more she will tell you or push her pussy into your hand. That’s the sign for you to move your hand and fingers faster and a little harder.”

He was learning quickly and soon caught on! It wasn’t long before Bonnie let go of his hand and he continued until she had a mind blowing orgasm. She was a bit loud and she grabbed his hand and got him to finish her. He later told her she was screaming with joy. She told him: “That’s because you were doing it proper this time. See? See how good you made me cum? Now we need to move to my other hole. Lift my legs high over my head while I hold them up I want you to rub and touch my ass everywhere. Use the same procedure there as you did with my pussy baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.