Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 14

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

While I wait to see if the readers have any ideas or suggestions on how to go forward with the story I will write this chapter. Enjoy!

Bobby lay in the big bed he had been fucking his mother and dozed and then woke and then he fell back to sleep again. He began to think about Dhea, Bonnie and of course his beautiful mother Jane. He was amazed at how the three women in his life were the same but also very different. For example, each set of breasts felt different but each made him want to touch and play with them all the time.

Dhea’s tits were small and firm and had no sag what so ever. They sat up high on her small younger body and felt almost hard in his hands. But, like his cock when it was hard, they also felt soft and wonderful as his hands played with them, and his mouth sucked and kissed them. When she wasn’t there, in his brain and mind’s eye, he remembered how they looked and felt.

Bonnie, his teacher of sex and his first lover had tits that were much bigger than Dhea. Her tits were so full, and round that sometimes he had to use both hands to cover the entire tit as he lifted it towards his watering mouth. He loved how they felt on his face as she pushed them into it or fucked his cock when he slipped his dick between them. Bonnie’s breasts were big and Bobby could cover his entire face with them as he rubbed them all over his eyes, nose, and mouth, everywhere. Just like Dhea’s he loved to play with them and suck on them

And then there was Jane, his beautiful mother. Her tits were as big as Bonnie’s and as full and firm. He loved how she would hang them down over his face as she sat on his cock and fucked him slowly moving her body up and down on his hard shaft! But these breasts were his mother’s and he didn’t just suck on them he nursed on them. He loved to hold them and play with them and have her hold his head as she took one tit and placed the nipple to his mouth! God his mom’s tits drove him crazy especially when she stoked his cock as he lay on her chest. She held him like a child and gave him all of herself with each and every way they made love.

Nipples! Then there were the nipples on those tits that were also completely different. Dhea’s nipples were the darkest, longest and thickest he had ever seen. They stuck out of her tits almost an inch long. He loved to suck on them and pull them with his teeth or pinch them with his fingers just like he knew Dhea loved. But, what Bobby really loved doing, was sucking on them and making them even harder and longer. Dhea always ahd hard long nipples and they always looked like they needed sucking!

Bonnie’s nipples were fatter and very pink in color. She loved them pulled and bitten on too, and she liked it to the point of almost being painful. Bobby would suck them and Bonnie would hold his head pushing his face into her big breasts always telling him to suck, suck harder. Since hers were the first he had ever touched and sucked and licked, they held a special plave in his heart and mind.

With his mom’s nipples, they were blood red in color and seemed to be always hard too when he saw them. One of the things she did was stick her nipple in the hole in Bobby’s cock head and tease him when they were making love. She loved to tit fuck her boy too and making him cum all over her breasts and face. It seemed to Bobby that his mom loved to have her boy cum on her tits and then rub the cum all around so she could see his hands rubbing it into her breasts. Sometimes she would share a nipple covered with cum with her son. He would lick one as his mom licked the other. She had fat nipples like Bonnie except hers were more rounded and when Bobby licked them flicking his tongue on them, they looked like erasers. He loved to see them so hard and he could play with them with his fingers for hours and his mom loved every minute of the foreplay.

Like all women, each had a special pussy, and each pussy felt different to Bobby when he tasted it and was inside it fucking it and cumming in it. Each had a different way of squeezing his dick when it was inside its tunnel and trying to make him cum. Each woman loved to feel him shoot his seed into her too. Bobby always had a huge load of cum with each of his climax.

Dhea had the smallest and tightest cunt. Her vagina slit was maybe 3 inches long. Her pussy hole was so tight at the beginning of their sexual play that Bobby had trouble getting his two fingers in it to finger fuck her. But after a fun and long foreplay working on it she opened up enough to capture his hard cock and enjoy the fucking. She had a way of gripping his cock shaft and holding it so tight with her vagina muscles that Bobby had trouble pumping it into her. Bobby’s cock wasn’t the biggest she had ever felt, but it was surely the hardest. His cock felt like iron when he fucked her. The hardness of his cock made Dhea cum so fast and often. She wanted him to fill her pussy with his cum each time they fucked.

Bonnie was Bobby’s first sexual event and his first pussy to fuck. It was actually the first real pussy he had ever seen up close and personal. She was his masturbation fantasy for a long time before it became reality. Now he loved seeing her nude in front of him and him taking her body and fucking her. She taught him to lick and fuck a pussy and showed him how to please a woman’s body. She had taught him so much that first month about sex and about satisfying a woman. He was instructed on using his mouth, fingers and of course his cock in every way possible. Bonnie loved feeling his very hard young cock giving her all he had and all she needed too. At first when they fucked he would cum to quickly. He was young and new to this and at his age he would cum thinking about a pussy let alone seeing one and having his cock in it. But, as time went on, she taught him control and endurance. She also taught him how to move and use different speeds, positions and methods to achieve the best orgasm for him and for the woman. Without her he might never had been able to enjoy these three beautiful ladies.

Bonnie’s pussy was fatter and longer than Dhea’s and she used it to swallow his young hard cock every chance she got over the summer. At first Bobby couldn’t hold back and would cum before she did. But, as the days went by, Bonnie taught him more and more ways to hold off cumming. Now Bobby was fully able to satisfy her sexual craving and need with his hardness. Now Bobby was able to make her cum a few times before he shot his thick load into her hot wet pussy. Bonnie knew how to work her hips and ass to give Bobby all he needed too.

And then there was his mom’s pussy. The one he came out of 17 years ago. Her pussy was always so wet and so open every time he made love to her and it. Even before he began to rub it or finger it, Jane’s cunt was soaking wet and ready to receive his hard cock. But Bobby worked her body and built her need to a point that when he entered her she would cum almost immediately! But, he kept on working her body slow and easy until she needed more, and then Bobby would finger her and lick her and when he felt she was really ready to fuck he would enter her with his hardness and give her a beautiful and very long lasting fuck which gave her many powerful orgasms.

While he fucked the other two women, he always made love to his mother. It was another dream come true for him of taking his mom’s pussy and making her cum. He loved seeing her face as her orgasm sweep over her and then feeling her cum soak and cover his cock shaft bathing it as he held it deep inside her hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.