Training
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

Bobby watched Bonnie’s long tongue slowly lick up his mother’s pussy slit. She circled Jane’s clit and then move down the slit until it was centered over her wet hot cunt hole. He loved to see his mother wiggle and hump, and thrust as she lifted her lower body up off the bed to take her lover’s tongue even deeper.

Bonnie was her next door neighbor and lover and she was very good at eating pussy. Bobby watched and saw that Bonnie could make her tongue change into different shapes as she let it dance over and around between Jane’s thighs. She stimulated her body like this often and each time it would make Jane scream with a wonderful set of orgasms.

Bonnie could make her tongue flat and cover all of Jane’s pussy and its lips. She would shove it into Jane’s pussy hole lapping at her wetness. Then she could make it pointy and press it against Jane’s clit and work that part of Jane’s pussy again resulting in an orgasm. And Bonnie could even make a U shape out of her tongue and take Bobby’s cum as it shot cum into her mouth from sucking his dick. Bonnie had done this a number of times over the summer as she trained Bobby as a good lover.

Bobby loved to see his mom arch way up off the bed and begin to hump and hump and hump her body, first slowly but soon she couldn’t hold back any longer and her hips and pelvis became moving faster and faster and faster as her Bonnie’s tongue fucked her friend’s body.

On Bonnie’s long slim fingers and tongue they never failed to make his mother cum. He watched as close as he could get without getting in the way. It seemed he always learned a new trick or skill from watching Bonnie eat his mother’s pussy.

Bonnie actually lifted Jane’s thighs and ass up off the bed and moved them over her head as she buried her tongue and two fingers into Jane’s cunt. Jane held Bonnie’s head and rammed her cunt into her mouth! The lust was sensational and the need in his mother was great!

Her son loved to watch them make oral love and see his mom cum. Bobby’s cock was always so very hard whenever he watched these two beautiful women make love that he felt that he would cum without touching it. But his training with Bonnie and his mom over the summer had given him a much better sense of endurance and the ability to hold off. He waited for his turn.

Bonnie lapped Jane’s cunt like a kitten drinking milk. She had Jane’s wet hot hole wide open with her fingers and she was making Jane cried out with another orgasm.

As Jane climaxed again Bobby moved closer to her. He offered his mom his hard cock and his mom greedily took the head in her mouth and sucked and sucked hard. He smiled down at her as she arched up off the bed again fucking Bonnie’s face. “Oh God, Oh God, Oh God”, Jane moaned and mumbled with Bobby’s dick in her mouth! As her body went wild, it humped almost uncontrollably making her cum once again. That had to be around 4 orgasms tonight.

Bobby held his mother’s head lifting it a little so she could suck his dick better as he watched his mom body orgasm again. God he loved that so much, watching a woman cum so hard was such a lustful thing to see especially since it was his mom.

He wondered how many orgasms had Bonnie given his mother this time with her mouth and fingers? At least 4 maybe 5 he was sure. But even as he watched her going wild on her best friend’s face he knew Jane would beg for his cock to finish her off when the two women were done. He waited and watched.

Bonnie was very good at this oral sex After all, a woman knows how to please another woman better than any man, especially when it came to licking and sucking her sex. Bonnie finally had her face pushed away from Jane’s wet dripping cunt. She just couldn’t take any more direct stimulation on her clit. She smiled up at Bonnie and the two women laid together kissing and holding each other As Bobby stood there holding his very hard cock near their faces.

Finally, Bonnie moved away and out from between Jane’s open legs to let Bobby moved in and positioned his very hard wet cock at his mother’s open cunt hole. Jane smiled up at him and moved her pussy so the cock head would touch her open hole. Bobby pushed and his cock head entered her cunt.

He pushed and moved and the head entered her more as the shaft worked its way up, his mother’s pussy tunnel. He pushed more and it went further and further until his cock passed where Bonnie’s tongue had been.

He was ready to shove all of his hard young cock into his mom’s cunt. She smiled up at her son and hissed at him to fuck her hard. She lifted up a little more as he lifted her legs and she accepted his cock. He pushed and embedded his dick completely in her hole. “OH GOD, fuck me Bobby! You feel so good! It’s so deep. Fuck me baby I need it so badly”, his mom told him as he filled her pussy with his dick.

She could feel his balls against her ass. Her legs were high in the air with her feet over her son’s head as his strong arms held them up. As Bobby began to fuck her the way he knew his mom loved to be fucked, on her back, legs up in the air and her pussy offered to him completely, Bobby drove into her hard and fast and pumped her with all his skills.

Jane love this way of fucking. She loved to be under her son and him in complete control. He wrapped his strong arms around her thighs and lifted his mother’s ass up even higher off the bed. Now he was driving almost straight down into her. Ramming and ramming her cunt as his balls slapped her ass loudly with a slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap. Faster and faster and harder and harder, he went wild on her pussy.

Bonnie smiled at Jane when Jane looked over and licked her lips. Bonnie moved closer and began to lick Jane’s nipples as Bobby fucked her like a wild man now. “Oh yes!!! Fuck me Bobby. Fuck me hard and fast”, she yelled at him

Faster still now his cock was a blur now as he fucked his mother’s cunt. He slammed into her hole filling it and then lifting until the head was almost out. Then slamming back into her again! Jane screamed as she began to climax on her son’s hard cock. Bobby filled her and held it there letting his mom fuck and cum and orgasms on it. Then Bobby kept going, pumping his dick into his mother’s pussy not giving her any chance to rest.

Over and over again Bobby made Jane cum on his cock. His cock was so hard and Bobby wanted nothing else but to fill his mother’s cunt with his cum. Jane held him and with each thrust the air came out of her lungs. She was panting now and so was he.

Again Bobby felt her cum as she arch her back and cry out. He pushed as deep as he could and he felt his balls begin to tighten and then release his cum. Shot after shot of hot, wet, thick, young cum was shot into his mother’s wet hot cunt filling it to overflow. The cum leaked around his hard shaft buried in his mother’s hole.

Bonnie reached between the lovers and began to rub Jane’s clit as Jane close her eyes and sigh with pleasure feeling her son empty his balls in his mom’s hole. There was so much cum it overflowed her cunt and ran down her ass and puddle under her. Bonnie took some, picking it up with her fingers and then sucked her fingers. She loved cum, male or female it didn’t matter, she enjoyed tasting it.

She held them both as Jane shuttered and shook long after Bobby had finished cumming. The three lay together and enjoyed the feeling you get after an orgasm with someone you really like or love.

They lay like that for a long while. Finally Bonnie said: “Oh shit come on you guys we have to meet Dhea in an hour. Bobby you need to shower and get ready. She has been waiting to meet you for weeks now. But your mother and I are too selfish and wanted to keep you all to ourselves.”

Bobby asked: “So who is this Dhea anyway? You both have talked about her a bunch of times.”

Jane kissed her son as the three sat up and Jane felt the huge amount of cum begin to leak out of her well used pussy. She smiled at her son seeing his semi-hard cock wet and covered with their wetness. Jane said: “Bonnie and I want you to meet her sweetie. She is young and beautiful and when she saw your picture she insisted on meeting you. She is so cute and very sexy. She is an Asian girl who I think you will love to meet. Plus she likes us both and we have spent a couple hours together having fun. Maybe if you like her too we can invite her to join us from time to time. What do you think about that?”

Bobby told them he was very happy with just the three of them. But, he smiled and said: “But there’s always room for one more in our bed, or on the floor. Sure mom I’d love to meet her.”

Bonnie said: “Good! Now get your young ass in the shower before we start this all over again.”

Jane said: “NO!! I can’t take any more right now, I’ll go first.”

Bobby and Bonnie smiled as Jane got up and went to shower. As she closed the shower door, Bonnie dropped to her knees and immediately started to suck Bobby’s cock.

Her body was very nice and when she asked him to move to the bed he did. She turned around and straddled his face as she sucked his cock. Bobby licked and fingered Bonnie’s cunt. She was very hot to cum and it didn’t take long before she had made Bobby’s cock as hard as it got.

She smiled thinking how wonderful it is to be young and ready to go again. Then she straddled his hips and guided his hard dick into he pussy. She was wet and slippery and Bobby entered her with one push. She rode him and rode him and came a few times before she lifted off, turned around and got on all fours. Bobby moved around and knelt behind her. He moved his cock to her ass and with some KY lubrication on both his cock shaft and her ass hole he entered her. Bonnie used a dildo often and she was use to having something in her ass. She loved the idea of being Bobby’s first ass fuck.

Bonnie’s ass was very tight as usual and as Bobby pushed into it, Bonnie rubbed her clit. Once he was fully in the other hole, Bobby fucked her like he fucked her cunt. He pushed and pulled as she gripped his cock as hard as she could with the muscles in and around her rose bud. Again and again she told him to fuck her harder and faster now. And each time Bobby did as he was instructed.

Bobby reached under her and grabbed her big tits. Bonnie had very nice firm and huge tits. He pulled on the nipples and milked them and pinched them making Bonnie moan with more pleasure.

In and out, in and out he moved and she pushed back into him. Finally the stimulation of her clit with her toy and fingers guiding over it back and forth and Bobby’s hard cock fucking her ass hole made Bonnie begin to cum. The results of her orgasms made her ass tighten even more and she squeezed Bobby’s cock as tight as he had ever felt. She could help it and he unloaded his nuts again inside Bonnie’s ass this time.

When Jane came out of the bathroom she saw Bobby lying on top of Bonnie and she smiled. She walked up to the bed and stood next to them and said: “Well if anyone cares the bathroom is available. Who’s next?”

Bobby rolled off of Bonnie and Jane watched as cum began to leak out of Bonnie’s ass hole. Jane smiled at her son and said: “One day I want you to do that to me sweetie. OK?”

Bobby was still out of breath and said: “Any time Mom, anytime at all.”

Bonnie rolled over and told Bobby to go next. She was just too tired to get up. Bobby went into the shower as Jane and Bonnie began to talk. He couldn’t hear all of what they were saying but Dhea’s name he did hear. Bonnie and Jane had planned this night completely for Bobby. Tonight he would get to practice his new skills set without them around to help or guide him. Dhea would see to it that Bobby was happy and enjoyed her small but beautiful body.

After he finished Bonnie got ready and the three of them too a cab to the meet Dhea. Bobby asked: “Why are we taking a cab, I could have driven us to the retardant.”

Jane told him: “Well we’ll be drinking and it’s safer for us to use cabs. But you young man will have one drink and one rink only.”

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Dhea was getting ready to meet the three of them. First she ran a bath with sweet smelling oils in it to make her skin as soft as possible and smell nice.

Then she had to decide what to wear for her first meeting with Bobby. Deep down inside she knew he was younger than any man she had ever met, but his young cock was so hard. It felt like steel inside her that night she fucked as he was tied up and blindfolded. Every since that night Dhea wanted that feeling again inside her pussy. So actually she could wear most anything and it would make him horny. But, Dhea was a pro when it came to men and her first older boys, so she would dress to impress as usual.

First she put on a pair of white shorts that were so tight it showed off a perfect imagine of her vagina slit. She smile think that might work. But, then she decided she would dress a little more conservable but still sexy. As beautiful as Dhea was, she could wear a sack and still look sexy.

She tried on different bras and panties finally deciding to not even wear a bra at all. Her breasts were very firm so that she really didn’t need one. Usually she only wore a bra to cover her nipples which were almost always hard, thick and long. They had always been like that and men loved them.

She decided to wear a dark cream color top with a low cut neck scoop. Whenever she bent over it would open outward and if you were sitting in the right place, you would be able to see all the way down under it. Both of her breasts and nipples would be on display. She knew her young lover to be, Bobby would like that as all males did.

Next she picked a pair of silky lace panties, off white in color. Against her darker skin she knew they would show every time she opened her legs a little because the skirt she picked out was going to be short. The panties would show every time she sat down and didn’t use her hands to holding the skirt down. Even a little open knee would show a great deal of her thighs. She knew Bobby would be looking at her breast and between her legs too. She wanted to keep him sexually stimulated all night.

She decided to wear a tan skirt, again very short so that when she sat she would have to put her hands down over her legs to cover her panties hiding it. If she didn’t want her panties to show she would have to be extra careful. She smiled seductively. All she had to do was let her knees open slightly and Bobby could see all the way up her thighs to her panties. White always showed well against her Asian skin.

Make up on she put a little perfume behind her ear, cleavage and upper inner thighs. Now she was ready to meet the ladies and her new lover boy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.