Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

The next morning I slept in and mom had to wake me up after bonnie called and said it was OK for me to come over. "Bobby wake up it's 10 AM and Bonnie called, she wants you over there now!"

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Boy was I tired. I had jerked off and shot my load over and over again last night and now I was exhausted. All I could think of last night was Bonnie and what she let me see and do yesterday.

When I got home yesterday all I could think about was her beautiful tits and body and my cock stayed hard on and off all night. To think I had actually seen them touched them and licked and sucked on them was one of my dreams come true.

Then I remembered that I had to go back to work for bonnie this morning and I was going to be late.

I showered and brushed my teeth as fast as I could and dressed in old work clothes again. This time I had on a tee shirt like yesterday and a pair of shorts I used to work out in.

I hurried out the door not eating anything and hopped the fence and was at Bonnie's back porch door in about 15 minutes after mom woke me up.

I was out of breath and when Bonnie opened the door she looked amazing. She had on a light blue tee shirt and a small; I mean small, pair of shorts that barely covered her ass cheeks.

Her big tits stuck out in front of her and her ass stuck out in the back. She smiled and said: "Hi Bobby! How are you sweetie? Your mom told me you slept in. How come? Did I work you to hard yesterday?"

She held the door open and I had to squeeze by her to get into the house. As I did my chest brushed against her tits and I saw them wiggle and move around a little as they pressed against my shirt.

As tired as I was my cock still jumped and began to grow a little just looking at her spectacular body. I began to wonder if I was going to have some training today like yesterday.

She said: "Are you hungry? Your mom told me you didn't have time to eat. Want something?

I shrugged my shoulders and told her: "Well anything you have would be good."

We decided on cereal and milk and then we went right to work, she wanted to put a second coat on the room we painted yesterday.

As I ate I couldn't help looking at her nipples pressing against her tee shirt. She watched me eat and then told me: "Bobby it would be much nicer if you look at my face not my tits some of the time. They sure do fascinate you don't they?"

I told her I was sorry and tried not to be so obvious about looking. I guess she didn't understand that her body was as fantastic as it was and with that tee shirt put me in a trance as we sat together.

As I ate she drank her tea and we talked. She smiled at me when I looked at her face now and she asked: "So tell me Bobby did you enjoy working with me yesterday?"

I told her: "It was great but I was wondering, in fact I have been wondering all night if we can practice some more today. You know practice touching you like yesterday. I mean you told me practice will really help me."

She laughed and said: "Well first we have to work and paint that room. If you do a good job for me, I'll help you out some more. What happened when you got home last night? Did you think of me? Tell me sweetie did you masturbate?"

I was looking at her face or trying to and when she asked me that I looked down at my feet and said: "Yes. I could help it! I did it as soon as I got home. YO are so beautiful Bonnie, I had to, I couldn't stop it."

She lifted my face up with her hand and said: "I want you to look at my face when we talk. OK? What did you think about when you did it Bobby? Let me guess, my tits and what you did to them yesterday? Right?'

I said: "Oh Yes! That's all I could think of last night Bonnie. I couldn't help it; I was so hard I had to cum as soon as I got to my room! And boy did I cum. Then I ate dinner and went to my room and jerked off three more times before I finally went to sleep. That's why I am so tired today."

She laughed and said she really must have excited me. Then she smiled and took my hand and said: "So you jerked off all those times and came thinking of me and my breasts. Does that make you to tired to work for me today? I hope not."

I told her I was OK and was ready to work. I hesitated and then said: "But Bonnie I sure hope you'll let me practice again and show you what I learned and remembered from yesterday. I really enjoyed that."

She stood up and her tits shook a little and I couldn't help but look at them! Then she said: "Well like I said, we work first then we'll see Bobby."

I watched her ass in those tight shorts sway from side to side as we went to the bedroom and began to paint for about 2 hours. I watched her all the time I could and got paint all over me. Finally she laughed and told me to paint the room not myself.

The room was almost done when she stopped and asked: "Should we finish this and then have lunch? Afterwards we can talk and practice again. I have something else I want you to try to learn today Bobby, I think you'll enjoy it too. Or, should we go eat and then finish the room. If we do that we may not have much time for you to practice. What will it be? It's up to you, I know you're tired"

I immediately said: "Let, finish the room and then eat, I'm not that tired."

We worked for about another hour and then we cleaned up and went to the kitchen. She had lunch all ready and as we ate she talked to me again. God all I could think of was holding those big tits in my hand and she had to remind me to look at her face again.

I told her I was sorry and that her breasts just look so big and beautiful in that tee blue shirt. She smiled at me and asked: "Do you notice anything different with my breasts today Bobby?"

I wasn't sure what she was referring to so I just said: "They look perfect to me Bonnie. They always look perfect."

She stood up and went to the kitchen window. Looking out she said: "Come over her Bobby, come here sweetie. Come and stand with me. Stand behind me."

I got up and walked to the window and stood there about an inch behind her. She smelled so fresh and clean!! God I loved her scent.

She didn't turn around but told me: "No come closer to me."

I moved in until the front of my body was just touching her ass cheeks. What a feeling, my cock immediately began to grow hard as I pressed it into her ass covered only by those very small shorts. She sighed and said: "Now Bobby I want you to touch my breasts and tell me if you find anything different today."

I hesitated only a few seconds before she said: "I want you to reach under my arms baby and cup them from behind. Cup my breasts and tell me if they feel different today."

I moved my hands under her arms and as she stood there I reached around with my hands rubbing the sides of her big tits until my hands were over them. I cupped them!!!

I could feel the nipples begin to grow against the palms of my hands. I said: "Oh my God, no bra!! You're not wearing any bra today Bonnie!!"

She said: "That's right Bobby how do they feel."

"Wonderful, God Bonnie they feel wonderful" was all I could say.

I squeezed them and pulled the nipple as I had learned to do yesterday and as she instructed me again today.

This woman was a pure sex, everything she did or said made my cock hard and me wanting more and needing more of her body.

She bent forward a little letting them hang down in my hands as I squeezed and played with them.

I cupped them and rolled the nipples with my fingers. My hard on was so big now it pressed into her ass crack. I knew she could feel it especially when she pushed back a little and said: "Your cock feels good against my ass Bobby! You grow very fast sweetie and you feel quiet large. Push it harder into my butt sweetie, and please pinch the nipples more for me."

I moaned at her words. How her ass felt against my dick and how her tits felt in my hand was driving me wild. She pushed back more and told me to push harder. I did as she told me and felt my cock throbbing. She said: "Now Bobby what else can we do?"

"Can I touch your ass Bonnie", I almost begged.

She giggled a little and said: "Sure if you like, but then you won't be able to touch my breasts at the same time. Some problem you have now. But yes Bobby, go ahead and rub my butt a little."

I let her breasts go and placed my hands on her ass. So round and firm and I knelt and watched as my hands played with her bottom.

She again instructed me on how best to do it so I can make her feel it the best. I tried one time to run my hand up the inside of her thighs but she told me: "No!! No Bobby my butt is OK, my pussy off limits baby sorry. You are not allowed to go there until I tell you it's OK. And you have to earn that from me."

I stayed with her ass but I could feel the heat from her cunt on my finger tips. However, being a young guy, I wanted her tits more today and it wasn't long before I was back up and cupping her breasts again!! She laughed and told me I didn't know what I wanted and I bet I wished I had four hands."

I said: "Can I put my hands under your tee shirt and feel your tits directly with my hands Bobbie?"

She turned a little and said: "Great idea Bobby, go ahead sweetie put those big hands under my tee and play with my breasts and nipples. Do a good job and make me feel good again."

I immediately moved my hands up under her tee and cupped her tits again. Oh my, did they feel good in my hands.

She laid back against me now and pushed those big tits out against my hands. She whispered: "The nipples baby, play wit the nipples. Make them hard! Make me feel good like yesterday Bobby. Pinch the nipples on both of my tits."

And I did. As we stood by the window I made love to her tits as I moved my hands under her tee shirt and as I did she rubbed her ass on my cock. I was so fucking hard!!

I even had her tee shirt lifted up and we both watched my hands work on her beautiful breasts in front of the window. I wondered if any one could see us? I didn't care I was in heaven.

I got her nipples as hard as yesterday and she told how good I was working and how nice it felt. That made me work even harder if that was possible.

I'm not sure how long we stood there but I was feeling the urge to cum again and didn't want to fill my shorts again like I did yesterday. I whispered: "Oh Bonnie, you make me so hard. I feel like I am very close to cumming again like yesterday!"

She turned around fast and now she was facing me. She put her arms over my shoulders and I lifted her tee shirt up over her breasts and head. She was now topless. Then my hands went back on them and I played with them some more, making her nipples dance with my fingers.

When I bent my head to suck on them she bent backwards allowing me free access to her nipples.

My mouth centered on her left one and I took it into my mouth and began to lick and suck it. My fingers worked on her right nipple as she held my head tight against her breast. She told me how good my mouth felt on her nipple. My cock was so fucking hard.

I moved to the right breast and worked on it for a while using my hand and fingers touched her left tit. I moved back and forth and she just seemed to hold me and guide my face as she felt she wanted a different nipple sucked.

It was magic and pure lust on my part, I could have done that forever.

Finally she moaned and pulled my head up and kissed me shoving her tongue into my mouth and pressing her entire body against me. I knew she could feel my hard cock pushing against her belly now.

She moaned into my mouth saying: "Oh Bobby that feels so good baby! Your cock is so hard. Push it against me baby!"

As we kissed and my hands pinched and played with her nipples I didn't realize she had moved her hands from around my neck. All of a sudden I felt a hand pressing against my hard on.

She reached under the leg opening of my shorts and since they were workout shorts the leg opening was wide and not very long. She took my cock head in her hand along with some of the shaft and began to jerk me up and down.

"Oh God!" I almost cried out when she touched me dick.

She whispered in my ear with her warm breath: "Tell me when you are almost ready to cum Bobby, I don't want you to cum in your pants again today. How does that feel Bobby? How does my hand feel on your big cock?"

I could hardly get the words out as I said: "Oh GOD BONNIE!! Oh it feel so unbelievable, it feels so good, God I love this!! It won't be long!! I'm almost ready to cum Bonnie. I mean you're so beautiful and I'm so hard and I dream of you all the time. Dream of doing just this!!! God!! I can't hold off! I'm going to cum!!! Oh Bonnie!"

"She removed her hand quickly and said: "Stop!! Don't do it!! Don't you dare to cum!"

She backed off and there I was standing there with my cock hanging out my shorts. She said: "Don't do it Bobby. Think of something else something bad, anything. But ... Don't cum! If you do it's over. We won't do anything else. DON"T YOU DARE CUM LIKE THAT!"

I tried and tried and was sure I wasn't going to be able to stop it but some how I was able to stop! My pre-cum was running down my leg but I wasn't shooting cum!!! She smiled when she realized I had stopped it.

She smiled at me and said: "Good boy!!! Will power baby! You have to learn that and that too takes a lot of practice. The more you can hold off cumming the longer you can fuck and be sucked. The longer you can fuck and be sucked baby the better you will feel and the better you will be able to please a lady when you are fucking her! The biggest problem with men is that they cum to quickly. Now pick up my tee shirt and come with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.