Training - Cover

Training

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young man is trained in sex by a good neighbor and then his mom

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts  

I was so embarrassed from her saying that I couldn't answer her right away. But, finally I got up the nerve to say softly: "Yes. Oh God I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry! Yes, I think of all the things we could do. All the things I want to do with you Bonnie. I'm so sorry it so nasty! Yes, I think of fucking you Bonnie, I think about it a lot!"

She said: "Don't be sorry baby. It's natural to think of fucking the woman you are masturbating to in your brain or looking at like me in the yard. What do you think I am thinking of when I masturbate, or your mom does it? We think about the same thing, fucking the man we are thinking about, the person we are excited about. It's how things work sweetie. Thank you for making me your fantasy. God. I can't believe it you actually think of fucking me when you cum!! How nice!"

Then she said: "So ... let's go back and talk about the what you have done with this girl of yours?"

As I spoke I knew I was red, hell I felt my neck burning!! I said: "You know we have been kissing and sharing tongues and a little touching and sort of feeling her up some. I have done that with a few girls from school."

She smiled and I wasn't sure it was at my embarrassment or that she was finding out things about me that no one else knew, not even my mother. She said: "So you have felt up girls and your new girl friend especially. Just where have you touched her Bobby, on top or bottom?"

Again I was a little shocked at how she was just coming out and asking me all these personal things. But, I answered and said: "Mostly her breasts. I have felt other girls up too and one let me touch her between her legs on the outside of her slacks. I even touched her panties one night when she had on a skirt."

Bonnie asked: "And when you put your hand between her legs did you feel her heat?"

I told her I did but only for a few minutes, then she stopped me.

She shook her head that she understood and said: "Let's talk about this new girl of yours. Did you touch her with or without her bra on? I mean on the outside, or did she let you feel the real thing, her breasts in your hand under the bra."

I said, "On the outside a lot, and under it for a little while. But she didn't let me do it for long."

She said: "Did you touch her nipples Bobby?"

I told her: "Yes, I had rubbed them and felt them get harder and longer."

Then I told her: "When I did play with her nipples, she sighed and even held me closer and rubbed her body up and down on my leg, sort of on my thigh."

Bonnie smiled and said:" Yes, if done properly the stimulation of a woman's nipples can be very nice for her. And I'm sure you loved touching her directly under her bra. Didn't you?"

I told her: "Yes I loved that!"

Then she asked me if had seem my girlfriend's breasts? "Did she let you see her breasts nude? Did she let you feel her up that way Bobby?"

I told her: "Not exactly. She let me see them for a second or two and she promised me that maybe next time I could see and play with them more. It was not a very long time that she let me see and touch them but I did see them."

Bonnie asked: "So you said she held you closer and rubbed her body against your thigh. Was she rubbing her pussy on your leg. You know was your leg between her legs?"

I told her: "Yes, she was rubbing it on my thigh as I played with her tits."

Then Bonnie smiled at me and said: "Very nice Bobby. So you both enjoyed it. Good. I think she will let you do that again. I bet she liked it more than you know."

I felt just a little less uncomfortable now about talking to her about this. She said, "Have you seen her since that happened?"

I told her: "No, but we are set to go out Saturday."

She asked me: "When you were together did you get to touch her pussy?"

I told her: "I tried but she took my hand away after a second or two. It felt warm and soft."

Bonnie shook her head and said: "Maybe she felt you were going a little to fast. Girls like to go slow. At least at first Bobby, until they learn how it feels."

Bonnie asked: "What do you remember about her breasts Bobby. Were they big, small, and were the nipples red or pink. What?"

I said: "They were small, well compared to yours I mean. Your breasts are so big and nice. Much nicer than hers."

She smiled as I looked at Bonnie's breasts again. Then I said: "The think I remember most about her breasts were how red her nipples were. They stood out so long. And they were blood red!"

I felt my cock jump again and again as we talked. Bonnie asked; "And did she tell you how nice it felt with you touching her breasts?"

I told her: "No she didn't say anything. That is until I started to pinch her nipples a little. Then she sort of moaned in my mouth. We were kissing."

Again I told her that we didn't do it very long. I said: "I think it might have been her first time too."

Bonnie said: "So do I Bobby, that's why she stopped you so quickly or you were doing it wrong. So that was your first time touching and seeing a female's breasts for real, in person? Tell me did she touch you, you know touch your cock."

When she said cock my dick grew another inch I swear. I had a budge in my sorts. Sitting there and I knew she could see the lump in my shorts, I knew it. She asked me; "Has a girl ever touched you down there Bobby?"

I told her: "No."

Then she said: "Well I'm sure that it excited you touching her breasts. Were they firm and soft? I mean when you put your hand over them did you cup all of her tit or was she bigger than your hand. Your hands are very large Bobby so I'm guessing they were smaller than your hand. Am I right?"

I said: "I'm sure they were smaller than my hand. But they were good size. And yes, it really excited me. I mean even just talking about this Bonnie excites me."

I used my hand to try and cover my hard on!

She smiled and said: "You don't have to be shy with me Bobby, I know you are hard! I can see the large lump in your shorts. You look very big under those shorts. She took my hand and removed it away and she looked directly at my budge. She said: "Yes, you look like you have a very nice cock under those shorts Bobby."

She brushed my cock as she took my hand and she held both of my hands in her hands

She asked: "So have you ever measured it? How big are you?"

I blushed more than ever. Then I said: "Well I'm about 7 inches long when I 'm hard as I get. Is that good?"

She licked her lips and said: "Yes, 7 inches is a very nice size for a young man. How thick is it?"

I told her I didn't know and asked: "Is that important? I was sure it was how long it was that was important."

She said: "Well length is good but thickness is important too. The thicker it is the better it feels to a lady when you are having sex.

Then she said something that floored me!!! I was so excited, Bonnie asked: "I want you to try something Bobby. Touch me like you touched her. Touch my breasts like you did to her."

I didn't move. She smiled and said: "Its OK sweetie. I want you to do it. It's good, I promise, I want to see how you touched her. Maybe I can give you some tips on how to do it so your girl friend will like it better. If she doesn't like the way you are touching her she won't let you do it. Touch my tits Bobby. I know you want to do it. Touch them."

I still didn't move my hands so Bonnie did it for me. She moved closer until her knees were touching my knees and she placed my hands on her tits! My cock grew harder if that was possible and I moaned with pleasure. She looked at my crotch and saw my cock jump. She smiled at me and said, "That excited you I see. Come on now Bobby, show me how you touched her."

I began to squeeze and rub her breasts like the amateur I am and she sat there and let me feel her big tits. I was in heaven. She continued to smile at me as I looked at her. I could see she really wanted me to touch her. And so I began to feel her up like I had done to the girl we were talking about.

She let me feel her tits for a few minutes and then she stopped me. She smiled and said: "Well that was good, but it could be so much better baby! Here let me show you a better way."

She took my hands and held them against her breasts and began to rub then over and around and under her breasts as she pushed them into my hands. They over flowed my hands, she had wonderful tits and they were huge.

Her bra was holding her tits in place but I could feel her nipple growing and I knew the bra was a very thin one. As I played with them she talked to me about the way she was moving her hands and how much nicer it felt doing it this way or that way.

Then she let go of my hands and told me to try it myself. I did and following her directions I played with her breasts for a good long while. My cock was throbbing, so hard, as my masturbation dream was become real! How good they felt in my hands, and how wonderful they looked as I squeezed and played with them.

My cock was so hard it hurt. And as I watched my hands work on the most beautiful set of tits I have ever seen. I realized that one of my cum dreamed was actually happening.

Then Bonnie did something very unbelievable. She took the tank top and bra she had on and lifted it up over her head and removed it. Her tits stood out proud and so big! The cleavage was so deep and each breast seemed to tell me to love them with my hands again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.