Stonefingers - Cover

Stonefingers

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Marty Coggins was just an oversized small-town boy from New Mexico who wanted to play in the big leagues. Trouble was, Marty was a terrible defensive player. And he'd been drafted by a National League club. No future for lousy fielders in the NL. But Marty could flat-out hit. Nothing to do but keep on keeping on.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Oral Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Reluctantly, I followed Peggy’s instructions and didn’t contact her all day Tuesday. She had left for home in the early hours of the morning, helped get Tad off to school, slept a few hours, went to her classes and then back home for a quiet off-day evening with her mom and son.

I slept most of the day, showed up for pre-game workouts, went hitless in four trips that night, and went out with some of the guys for a steak Tuesday night. Despite the bad day at the plate, I had gotten enough sleep beforehand and hadn’t felt weak or spent after my memorable night with Wonder Woman. I could only hope she was having a productive day and was as eager for a rematch as I was.

She called me at 10 a.m. Wednesday.

“I see by the paper you went oh-fer last night.”

“Yeah. Severe fluid deficiency.”

“Really?”

“Naw. I felt terrific. Their guy just had a good slider going.”

“I gotta work tonight.”

“Yeah, I know. Me, too.”

“I won’t get home until almost 3.”

“Couldn’t you just come here, instead of going home?”

“Don’t have a key.”

“I could leave the door unlocked.”

“This is going to be rough, Marty. Getting together at 3 a.m., and then me being missing in action when Tad gets up in the morning.”

“Well, if you mom doesn’t object, I could come to your place after the game, instead.”

“Well, we do have a guest room.”

“What about Tad? When he gets up, he’ll see my car out front.”

“Marty, you’ve got to get used to the fact that I haven’t been celibate ever since Tad’s babydaddy knocked me up. I mean, I don’t think of myself as some kind of slut, but I have had a few friends -- with benefits.”

“I just didn’t know what you – y’know – how much you kept hidden from Tad.”

“Well, I’ll tell you. I’ve had one guy who stayed over a few times since Tad’s been old enough to notice. And my mom and I have already had some sessions with the little guy about the birds and bees. Tad knows a little something about what happens when a guy stays over.”

“Very modern woman.”

“True. And Tad’s had a lot of interesting things explained to him at an early age. Mom and I don’t sugar-coat anything. He knows the story about his missing daddy and he knows how little boys are made – most of the gory details, anyway. And I think he understands that his mama has been known to share the guestroom bed with male visitors.”

“So if I come downstairs for breakfast, it wouldn’t be a shocker for Tad?”

“He thinks you’re a big hero. He’ll be thrilled to see you at the kitchen table.”

“How about Sarah?”

“Mom knows, in somewhat more detail than Tad does, that her only daughter has heterosexual tendencies.”

“And it’s okay with her that I’m hanging around for breakfast?”

“I think as long as you ask for scrambled or fried, and not boiled or poached, she’ll take your presence well. ‘With alacrity, ‘ as they would say down at the college.”

“So you’re certain it’ll be okay?”

“I’m very sure. Nobody here but us consenting adults and adequately informed minors.”

“What do Sarah and I do – just wait up for you?”

“Until 3 a.m.? No way! Sarah’s probably going to be in bed before 11:30, and I’d suggest you get some sleep before I get home yourself.”

“And you really want me to do this?”

“Oh, yeah.”

“ ... And sleep in the guestroom.”

“That’s right. Local rules. You sleep in the guestroom. But, if you’re lucky, maybe somebody will show up in there during the night. At the very least, somebody’ll come by and make sure you’re tucked in.”

“Sounds pretty nice,” I said. “It’s been a long time since anybody’s tucked me in.”

“Well, no guarantees. If I’m whipped from work, you may just wake up all alone in the morning with your jammies unmussed.”

“Fair enough.”

“But if you wake up dreaming somebody’s sucking your cock, well, who knows? Maybe your dream has come true.”

“Oh, God. There’s nothing like that!”

“Tell me about it. After Monday night, or rather, Tuesday morning, you deserve it.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.