Stonefingers
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Stevens

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Marty Coggins was just an oversized small-town boy from New Mexico who wanted to play in the big leagues. Trouble was, Marty was a terrible defensive player. And he'd been drafted by a National League club. No future for lousy fielders in the NL. But Marty could flat-out hit. Nothing to do but keep on keeping on.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Oral Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Okay, so Peggy and I had cleared up, pretty quickly, the fact that we were very interested in each other. Like a couple of adults, though, we didn’t do anything about it right away.

Well, not that night, at least.

After an open date Monday, the Braves were playing at home for the next three days. Monday was Peggy’s other day off. But she had a couple of classes at the university in the afternoon and she explained that Monday night was traditionally her big night for homework.

We concluded that the best way to proceed was for Peggy go back home Monday afternoon after classes, do her class work, and then she and Tad would come by around 9 p.m. to pick me up. They’d take me back home with them. We’d have a light snack with Sarah at the house, put Tad to bed, and then Peggy would drive me back to my place.

Left understood, but unsaid, was that when we got back to my apartment, Peggy would come in for a nightcap.

At least.

Everything went great. I slept in on Monday, Read the first half of the new John Sandford novel that afternoon, and spruced up the apartment and myself for the brief visit from Peggy and my Number One Fan.

Later, when we drove back to the Gabriel place, Sarah had prepared a great-looking strawberry pie dessert and the four of us were getting along great. I gotta say, Peggy’s mom was as cool as moms ever get. It was the unspoken understanding of all three of the adults that Marty Coggins, boy ballplayer, was going to get lucky later in the evening. Nobody made any fuss about it.

Everybody should have a mom like Sarah Gabriel.

It was after 11 p.m. when the two of us rolled up in Peggy’s car to my forlorn-looking low-rise apartment. When I unlocked the door, Peggy said what she must have been thinking earlier when she and Tad had first seen the place. “God, what a dump!”

“Hey, don’t hold back,” I said. “If you don’t like the place, just speak up!”

“I know they don’t pay you guys much,” Peggy said, “but surely you could do better than this.”

“Hey, it’s clean -- kinda. Boring? Yes. But it’s clean, and the air conditioning works.”

“No roomies?”

“Just me. It’s true what you said about their not paying us much, but I’m not flat broke. I got a nice signing bonus that’s still mostly salted away. took this place because I was in a hurry when I got to town to get settled someplace, before the team went on the road again.”

“Well, it’s not ideal, is it?”

“No. I moved too fast. Should have found a regular apartment in a bigger building. Maybe with a pool, and washers and dryers and stuff.”

“Has it got a bedroom?” she asked.

“Right here,” I said. “Would you like a drink, or anything?”

“I’d like to find out if we’re compatible,” Peggy said.

She started shedding her clothing and gestured that I should do the same. We both got naked without any assistance from the other, and my eyes never left the visual feast that was materializing in my tiny bedroom. I had thought Peggy had an awesome body when I’d seen her in church and thereafter, but nothing could have prepared me for seeing exactly the way God had assembled all the parts.

She was breathtaking. It was wonderful, I thought, that she was working as a naked dancer, because as much of mankind as possible ought to get at least a glimpse of this magnificent body!

“My God, Peggy! You’re so gorgeous that it’s ... kind of frightening.”

She looked at me, smiled, reached out a forefinger to lightly touch my rapidly hardening penis, and said, “You’re kind of frightening yourself!”

It was a nice compliment, even if something of an exaggeration. Some of the guys I’ve showered with in locker rooms all over the eastern U.S. definitely had me beat both in length and girth, and I had a feeling Peggy Gabriel knew that as well as I did.

Didn’t matter. It broke the tension, even if all she had meant was that I was a big and tall kind-of hairy guy.

Both of us still standing, we kissed for the first time. Peggy was a tall woman, but I towered over her, and my erection intruded between us and reached almost to her breastbone. We were not a particularly good match, vertically speaking.

She grasped my eager organ firmly in one hand and, using it as a convenient handle, pulled me onto the bed, my body partially covering hers.

Once more drinking in her perfection, I felt a terrible eagerness to penetrate that perfect pussy, but I was determined not to allow our first coupling to be a disappoint to her.

Slowly, deliberately, I kissed her again, and then gently kissed her neck, her shoulders, her breasts.

Peggy was responding to every caress as if hungry for it. She was built like an athlete, muscular and tanned, and I kept right on kissing her smooth, hot flesh wherever I could reach. Everything down below was baby-smooth and hairless except for a tiny, close-cut blonde landing strip just above the Promised Land.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.