Three Steps to Heaven - Cover

Three Steps to Heaven

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Chapter 6

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An attractive Mom you'd like to fuck is gradually coerced; from unsavory sex with her son to outright debauchery.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

Guy was near bursting and although his discomfort aroused me, I was desperate for his cock.

I beckoned him to join me and parted my thighs to receive him. He moaned with the anticipation of fucking me.

His initial movements were unsure and uncoordinated and my arms encouraged him to find a position he was able to serve me.

" That's O K, your doing fine Guy. Make a start with it when your ready." I said encouragingly.

It took him a few stabs before his cock slid into me but it we both expressed an ecstatic cry.

For a fleeting moment our eyes met lovingly and we kissed wildly as lovers. My cunt pulsed on his penis. I was already close to a climax.

Slowly he found a rhythm that worked between us and his hands came manfully onto my hips. " Oh Margo, ... is it OK if I cum?" he panted.

" Madam Margo!" I spat.

" Please Madam Margo!"

" Yes, all right, do it now Guy!"

My hands were on his straining buttocks as he climaxed; his thighs trembling uncontrollably.

His cock ripped deep into me and he grunted out his victory while my body convulsed in ecstasy.

We both slumped into a gasping heap; our arms around each other.

But I knew this was wrong. Sex was good - love is trouble; that's what I had to bear in mind.

" OK Guy, you can get off me now. But your not finished yet. You have a bit more to do before your bedtime."

While he stood beside me I got off the bed and knelt on the floor presenting my rear.

" OK Guy, I now need you to do another good job; doggy fashion. Can you do that for me?"

" Yes Madam Margo." came his reply.

He was more confident, having had his first success with me. His rock hard cock slid into my cunt easily from the rear as nature intended; allowing the male more physical control. Guy's hands now controlled my hips, making me feel more dominated. We were both enjoying this second fuck to the full; but Guy was in training; and this session was about obedience and control.

" OK Guy, You must not come in me this time; so pull out and shoot your muck onto my back. Do you understand.?"

Guy was shunting me like a steam-hammer, " Yes Madam Margot; pulling out now!" he gasped.

Although I felt the pang of coitus interrupt the thrill of denying Guy self-fulfilment was compensation enough. His balls jerked against my cunt as he wasted his seed onto my rump.

I could now hear him gasping hard from his effort. I spoke sternly at him, " OK Guy; now you've finished, carefully lick that muck off me and then get off to bed."

_ _

The following morning I hummed happily to myself in the shower as I enjoyed the delights of Guys first session in bedroom behaviour. I felt so pleased with myself; particularly as Iris had sprung it on me slyly. She had such a way with her and she was so sexy with it. It occurred to me that she obviously kept Ralph sexually occupied. It would be fascinating to see him out through a session with his mother. He was every bit as handsome as Guy; wonder if he was also well endowed?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.