Three Steps to Heaven - Cover

Three Steps to Heaven

Copyright© 2016 by Lady Jade

Chapter 5

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An attractive Mom you'd like to fuck is gradually coerced; from unsavory sex with her son to outright debauchery.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

By ten that evening I climbed into the comfy old bed, my head sinking luxuriously into the large puffy pillow.

As I began to doze I heard someone knocking softly at the door! “Yes, who is it?” I called softly. Guy’s face appeared; and his request was oddly polite. “May I come in?” I sat up, suddenly wide eyed replying, “Well yes, what is it Guy?” Wearing only his pyjama bottoms, he came to stand sheepishly before me. “Well, what is it?” I said perplexed. His hands fumbled together behind him, his naked chest and torso on display. Then Ralph quietly delivered his lines, “I realise I was a chump being mushy with you at home and I’m sorry for it Madam. I ... I want to earn my forgiveness.” I stared ... and it came to me, Iris! She had re-programmed Guy with her chat! So now its Madam rather than Margot. This was a far better understanding. But I had to re-establish my authority. So I looked at him with some disdain. “You will call me Madam Margot when you’re alone with me.” I stated calmly, and you can also explain now, what caused you to violate me?” “It was my sexual urges Madam Margot.” He mumbled. I stared at him. Then in the same calm quiet manner said, “Yes Guy; your sexual urges. I shall teach you to restrain your sexual urges until I ask for them. Do you understand?” “Yes Madam Margot” he mumbled.

I was humiliating Guy and it excited me. “ Come and stand here.” I ordered. He did so and my cunt fizzed with him being so close. My hands slowly loosened his pyjama cord and they fell to the floor. He stood perfectly naked before me, his glistening cock pulsating for me. Desire shot though my groin. “Now young man; let’s make a start with lesson one shall we?” “Yes Madam Margot, lesson one.” He croaked.

I leant towards him and with my index finger, teasingly tapped out my words on his beautifully stiff penis. “Lesson –one - is - controlling- an - urge.” His cock bounced delightfully with each tap and I saw he was already perspiring with the effort of restraint. Reclining again onto my pillow I said, “Now Guy, you can masturbate for me till I say stop. Can you do that?” “Yes Madam Margot” he said taking hold of his cock. “OK, start slowly now.” I said wallowing back into the deep pillow; my hand sliding to my groin. A strange yet wonderful sensation began to envelop me as I watched Guy gallantly trying to maintain his cool. What a bitch Madam Margot was going to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.