Short and Pointy - Cover

Short and Pointy

Copyright© 2019 by DarkMatter

Double Pain

BDSM Sex Story: Double Pain - Collection of short stories featuring extreme s&m but no plot. If blood and very hard pain are not your thing, turn around now. You have been warned. Please do not downvote the story just because it does not match your particular brand of kink. Also remember the difference between reality, fantasy-I-wish-would-become-reality, and pure fantasy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles  

Hello reader, my name is Bella, I am 25 years old, 1.65 meters / 5.4 feet tall, have red hair and wear a D-cup bra. Not at the moment, though, ‘cause right now I’m naked. I’m about to start a torture session with my twin sister Anna. We’ve been doing that since we were teenagers, and even now we still get together at least once a month. We don’t play any Dom/sub games, we just hurt each other and see who cums first! Since we’re twins, I guess I don’t have to describe my sister to you, she looks just like me.

We start off by compressing our large tits with adjustable metal bands. We use hose clamps that can be screwed tight with a screw driver, and we tighten each other’s tits as far as they will go. My own tit-meat is already throbbing as it is bulging over the obscenely tiny metal rings my dear sister has left me with, and I can only image how she feels. Next is a pair of rubber castration bands fastened around the base of each nipple, to get the little nubs all nice and swollen up.

Thus prepared we proceed to the main event. Armed with a quiver of medical needles, we mercilessly attack each other’s distended nipples. I quickly push three needles into her left one and enjoy Anna’s low moan of suffering. Of course, she retaliates with sharp steel of her own. So we move back and forth for a while, enjoying the other’s pain and then being hurt in return. In the end, we both must have at least 20 needles in each nipple. We stop because we’ve run out of places to put them.

But then again there’s all that tit-meat, so we continue right there. Ouch. Gods, my nipples are two white-hot points of agony and my breasts are pulsating in tune with my heartbeat, it’s so hot thinking how Anna must suffer because of what I did to her! And now her tits are beginning to resemble two pin-cushions, same as mine I guess.

When we are done, I would say there are about 50 needles per tit. Tits of steel! But wait, there is more. For the next bit we have to take turns, ‘cause there’s only one hammer. Yup, hammer. How else are we gonna get the nails in, right? Anna gets to start, as she’s a few minutes older than me. She picks a spot on my left tit that’s relatively free of needles, places the nail in position, takes aim and ... holy cow that smarts! That’s really a lot more painful than the needles. But now it’s my turn! Eagerly I grab the hammer, place the nail, take a last look at my sister to savour the trepidation in her eyes, and then I swing and bam! the nail is in. And since we take turns I get to do it again before Anna gets the hammer back, so I put another nail into her other tit. I really think the tears bring out the colour in her eyes.

With four nails added to each of our suffering tits we take a short breather to assess the situation. Yup, that’s enough metal for today. So we get rid of it all. Of course, now we bleed a lot. So we take another breather in which we smear the blood all over each others’ bodies and share some kisses as well. Hey, what did you expect? My sister is hot!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.