Short and Pointy
X on the Bed

Copyright© 2019 by DarkMatter

BDSM Sex Story: X on the Bed - Collection of short stories featuring extreme s&m but no plot. If blood and very hard pain are not your thing, turn around now. You have been warned. Please do not downvote the story just because it does not match your particular brand of kink. Also remember the difference between reality, fantasy-I-wish-would-become-reality, and pure fantasy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles  

Anna is lying spread-eagled on the bed, her ass propped up by a pillow, her arms and legs secured with rope. Her large, expressive grey eyes, rimmed with black eye liner, are looking at me expectantly. She is dressed only in a thin black leather collar that nicely sets off her shiny black hair. Her ample breasts lie flat on her chest, her nipples already peeking up with arousal or anticipation. She does not know what is going to happen, just that it will be bad. Or good. Depending on how you look at it.

First, I’m going to fist her ass. She told me that she was into anal play, and I had her take an enema before we started, so I just lube her up and push right in. It’s not quite that easy, however, as she is not quite as elastic as I had hoped. But with a little patience and with a lot of force I persevere: formed into a cone, my entire hand slowly slides up her anal passage after just a few minutes. Anna has moaned a lot while I was working on gaining entry, and she is sweating profusely, but she hasn’t said a word of protest. I take that as a good sign.

To celebrate my success, I quickly withdraw my hand again, then push it back in immediately. Then I do it again. And again. And a few more times. When my hand is firmly embedded the next time, I abandon the cone shape and form a fist. Now I pull it out slowly, until the widest part around the knuckles stretches Anna’s sphincter to the maximum. She is breathing in short rapid gasps right now, her head thrown back, her eyes screwed shut. After several long seconds I relent and push my fist back inside her (so I suppose ‘relent’ is a relative term). Again, we repeat this procedure several times until her anal muscles become accustomed to the stretching.

When she is stretched and relaxed enough that I can push into her with only a modicum of resistance, I change my tune. I take my fist out and with one swift motion punch it back in, drawing a strangled gasp from Anna. To stretch her a bit more, I add a couple of fingers from my other hand to her strained hole. This is in preparation for what I reveal next: a bottle of wine. Anna’s eyes widen as she sees it, but I merely coat the thick end of the bottle in lube and bring in into position. With even pressure I push it forward, pulling her ass cheeks apart with my other hand. Anna is signalling what I take to be agreement with the proceedings by a procession of loud grunts. Slowly the bottle moves forward, until suddenly it is past her sphincter and has entered her rectum. You can tell both by the lessening resistance and by the fact that Anna has the sheets in a death grip and is lifting her hips as far up as her bonds allow, her head thrown back in a silent scream.

I hold fast to the bottle, but don’t move it in any way, allowing her to get used to its unyielding width. After about five minutes, Anna is still breathing hard, but she has calmed down far enough that I decide to continue. So I resume pushing the bottle into her ass until it is about half-way in. Then I angle the neck downward against the bed so it won’t slide out. Time to focus on other things.

The next thing I do comes as a bit of a shock to Anna. I take a staple gun and staple her pussy shut! After about 25 staples in her labia it is firmly established that her cunt is not going to serve as a source of pleasure for her today. Although punching the steel staples into her flesh was clearly painful, and there is some blood, I believe that the psychological impact coupled with the shock of the sudden brutality was worse for Anna.

Speaking of blood: now I tease her with a couple of needles. I take one in each hand and prick her all over her torso, which is soon covered in a sea of small blood drops. But that’s just foreplay. I slide two fresh needles through her left nipple, one through the top, one through the bottom, and I connect wires to each of them. The right nipple gets the same treatment. Each of the wires is attached to a power box that sends random pulses of electricity through each nipple. The pulses come at random intervals and range from ouch to yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhooooooogoooooodsssssssnooooooooooooo.

Which is a good time to finally gag her with a 15 cm / 6 inch dildo gag that locks behind her head. I spit on it a couple of times for lubrication and then push it down her throat. She accepts it easily, only gagging twice. When I fasten it in place I can tell that she is having trouble breathing, but as long as she concentrates on not gagging she can breathe through her nose. Of course, the electro shocks aren’t helping. Well, she’ll manage.

With Anna suitably prepared I grab four candles, a thick one and three thin ones. I light them and arrange them in such a way that they all melt the wax of the thick one if I tilt them to the side. This results in a lot of very hot wax, flowing much faster and much hotter than a single candle would produce. I use this torrent of liquid heat to cover Anna’s chest and stomach. Judging by her urgent reaction it must be quite painful, particularly on her tits and around her belly button. Just to keep things interesting I also keep pinching her nose shut at regular intervals so that she cannot breathe. Between the pain from the ever-increasing layer of wax and the lack of oxygen, Anna is struggling quite a bit against her restraints.

Now that I have increased the pain level to something usable, I take a flexible cane and start working on Anna’s inner thighs. I am not Sesame Street nobility, so I don’t count the strokes, but I must have hit her several dozen times. She has tears in her eyes now and has clearly trouble breathing, so I grab a tissue and let her blow her nose. The gag stays in though, and after a minute she breathes normally again.

After removing the wax from her belly I whip that too with the cane until it is criss-crossed with red stripes and Anna is nearly hysterical. Her nose remains free, however. So I punch her in the belly, hard, and watch as she gags and sputters around the dildo in her throat. Then I whip her stomach again, while pinching her nose shut every once in a while.

When I am done whipping her, I connect wires to two of the staples locking her pussy and attach them to a power box. From there I send a continuous stream of electricity through her pussy lips, with the power level increasing over time. Now I re-light all four candles and cover her stomach, still tender from the cane, in wax again. Then I cover her pussy, now doubly locked behind layers of steel and wax. You can tell that Anna particularly notices when the almost boiling wax covers her sensitive clit.

Now is the time to remove the dildo gag, because I want to fuck her face. The position is a bit awkward because I’m pressing a strong vibrator against the wax shield covering her clit at the same time, but I manage. I tell her that if she cannot cum like this - face fucked, with her nipples shocked, her cunt lips shocked on maximum power now, and a bottle in her ass - then she does not get an orgasm today.

Turns out, she can.

Well, we are almost done, but not quite. I remove all the staples and needles, remove the bottle, and clean her up. But her cunt was basically closed all the time, and I think we should change that. So I use six alligator clamps on her sore pussy lips and some cord to force it wide open. And as it presents such an inviting target, I give it a hard whipping with a crop until Anna cums again and faints right after.

When she wakes up, I jerk off. In her ass, with my hand and cock inside her stretched back passage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.