Redemption
Chapter 14: Down Home

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Down Home - The Senate minority leader, along with his lover, are found shot to death. Under pressure, a high school boy attempts to blackmail the president's older daughter with a sexually explicit video. The minority leader's wife, who has long shared her husband's opposition to the president in office, finds her own views changing. Ignoring her own safety to protect the daughter of a president whose policies she despises brings this jaded Washington operator a moment of stunning clarity. Brief violence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Violence  

The minority leader’s home state, back in the day

RAPTOR’S EVOLUTION BEGAN WITH HER first visit to the future minority leader’s home state.

“You’ll love it,” her husband told her.

Raptor wasn’t quite as confident of that but she was willing to keep an open mind.

Retail politics wasn’t the senator’s strong point, even he admitted that. His game face nevertheless managed to project a sincerity and interest that kept his dislike for pressing the flesh and the endless barbecues and other indignities of the modern American political campaign hidden from all but his closest advisors and Raptor.

“Why do you do it if you hate it so much?”

The minority leader looked at Raptor as though she’d lost her mind.

“Because it’s expected.” The minority leader sighed. “I can do more in the Senate than anywhere else. I’ll do whatever is necessary to stay there.”

Even with her relatively limited experience, Raptor knew this was probably the most honest rationale she’d ever hear from anyone on why politicians continue to run for office. It didn’t matter, not then. She’d attached herself to him and together they were on the upward track.

“What about the Morris family and others like them?”

Morris had been injured in a mining accident and laid off when he couldn’t continue to dig coal. Mrs. Morris supported the family, if living in their shack and eating macaroni-and-cheese sandwiches could be called supporting, by clerking in the local grocery store. Their kids were in school, at least for now, but it was anyone’s guess whether they would make it to graduation.

“What about them?”

“Well, shouldn’t there be some kind of help for Morris? For the kids?”

The future minority leader shrugged.

“It’s bad luck, that’s all.”

He paused.

“We need to encourage small business. A rising tide lifts all boats.”

Original thinking was not the future minority leader’s strong point.

“Maybe.”

Raptor thought about the oldest Morris girl, a slender smart high school freshman. She knew the family had no health insurance. A strident religious faction in her husband’s party had succeeded in closing many of the free clinics in the state because they offered services the faction disapproved of. As a result, the girl would have little or no access to contraceptive services and unbiased medical advice.

Raptor shrugged. It was too bad, but it wasn’t her problem.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.