Redemption - Cover

Redemption

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 12: Kissing the Witness

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Kissing the Witness - The Senate minority leader, along with his lover, are found shot to death. Under pressure, a high school boy attempts to blackmail the president's older daughter with a sexually explicit video. The minority leader's wife, who has long shared her husband's opposition to the president in office, finds her own views changing. Ignoring her own safety to protect the daughter of a president whose policies she despises brings this jaded Washington operator a moment of stunning clarity. Brief violence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Violence  

Saturday afternoon

SUZANNE KNEW THIS WAS A bad idea, Larry said so, but fuck it.

“I know what I’m doing, Larry.”

“So why are you doing it.”

“She’s got something to tell us. To tell me, I know it.”

Besides, I want her.

“Besides, I want her.”

Larry snorted.

“Don’t do it, Suzanne.”

Suzanne shrugged.

“But if you do, go slow, OK? Don’t push her.”

“No more than I have to, Larry.”

She pulled out her phone and touched Heather’s number.

“Thirty minutes, Heather, OK?”

Heather was standing on the sidewalk when Suzanne pulled up to the curb.

“Hey.”

“Hey.”

“Where to, Heather?”

“Can we just drive for a while, Suzanne?”

“Sure.”

An hour later, Suzanne pulled into a Potomac River overlook, empty except for them on this cold overcast afternoon.

“Want to walk a little, Heather?”

“Sure.”

They were well out of sight of the parking area when Heather turned to Suzanne and burrowed against her coat. Suzanne could feel her shuddering.

“Suzanne, I’m so frightened!”

“Ssh, Heather. We’re almost ready to move you and your family.”

Heather moved her head from side to side, as if to show she didn’t agree.

“Yesterday, there were some guys I’d never seen before outside the school.”

Suzanne pushed her away to look Heather in the eye.

“Who, Heather?”

Heather began to cry.

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen them before.”

“What did they do?”

“Nothing. But they kept watching me until I got into the car with my friend Kathy to go home.”

Heather sobbed.

“I think one of them followed us in his car.”

Suzanne moved her hands to Heather and gently tilted her head up.

“Look at me, Heather.”

Heather’s eyes, full of tears, focused.

“Nothing’s going to happen to you, Heather.”

Heather snuffled.

“I’m scared, Suzanne.”

Suzanne leaned forward and kissed Heather lightly on the lips.

“You’re safe with me, Heather.”

After a moment Heather smiled. She returned Suzanne’s kiss. When they separated, Heather smiled again.

“I know.”

Heather’s breast fit nicely into Suzanne’s palm. Heather squirmed closer.

After a moment they separated, although Suzanne continued to hold Heather’s breast, her thumb gently chafing Heather’s now-perky nipple.

Heather’s smile grew warmer.

“Mmm. That was nice.”

“Time to get you home, Heather.”

“Wait. There’s one more thing I wanted to tell you.”

Suzanne released Heather’s boob.

“Tell me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.