Redemption
Chapter 2: Raptor

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Raptor - The Senate minority leader, along with his lover, are found shot to death. Under pressure, a high school boy attempts to blackmail the president's older daughter with a sexually explicit video. The minority leader's wife, who has long shared her husband's opposition to the president in office, finds her own views changing. Ignoring her own safety to protect the daughter of a president whose policies she despises brings this jaded Washington operator a moment of stunning clarity. Brief violence.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Violence  

Wednesday afternoon

THE MAN RIDING HER REDOUBLED his efforts. His words were garbled, but they sounded something like “Take it, bitch. Take it!”

She took it, but not quietly.

“Pound me! Harder!”

“Shit,” he said, but he kept it up, thrusting and drawing circles inside her with his cock. He let up for a moment, to a “No!” sound from her, but only long enough to lean back and pull her legs up and bend them back to her shoulders. She was tilted up and open and she gasped when he ploughed her from this new angle.

She writhed under his pummeling, her breath gasping, her hands flailing. She screamed at her climax. He paused, but only for a moment, and finished himself in a few short strokes. As he came he pulled out and sprayed her boobs and belly before he collapsed on her, their bodies covered in sweat. It was a cliché porno finish, but he’d learned early on she liked the hot splash on her tits. Not on her face. Ever.

He was shaken out of his doze when she poked him.

“Hey, big boy. You there?”

“Umph.”

“Time to get up.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“And knock off the ‘ma’am’ stuff when we’re in bed, dammit.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She poked him again. Harder.

“Get dressed.”

He complied. Before he put his suit coat on he checked the magazine of his service weapon, holstered it, and strapped his shoulder rig tight. Picked up his hand radio and tapped the key.

“Echo Three this is Echo One.”

“Go ahead, Echo One.”

“Raptor on the move.”

“Copy that, Echo One. In front in two minutes. Echo Three out.”

She gestured from the bed.

“On the move where, big boy?”

He looked back at her.

“You’re not getting up?”

She laughed.

“Well, yes. Except I can hardly move, you bastard.”

He snickered.

“You think that’s funny?”

“Not at all. I take it as a compliment.”

She patted his crotch as she passed him on her way to the dresser.

“It was.”

When she was dressed, he held the door for her.

“Take me home, Echo One.”


Her sedan came to a halt at the end of the block where she lived with the Senate minority leader.

“What the hell?”

“Wait here, ma’am. I’ll find out.”

She watched him run to the nearest cop. Echo Three stayed at the wheel. The conversation was brief, and Echo One was back in another moment.

“I have very bad news, ma’am.”

She fixed him with the hardest stare he’d seen in years.

“It’s your husband, ma’am. He’s been killed.”

“Was he alone?”

Echo One shifted. Looked away.

“No, ma’am.”

“Was it that bitch?”

“I don’t know who you mean, ma’am.”

“Tina Wong. That’s who I mean.”

“I’ll find out, ma’am.”

Tina Wong. They’d been rivals in school, rivals in everything. People said she and Tina were smarter than others but that was bullshit. They worked harder, that’s all. Wasn’t that the American way? The minority leader, the late minority leader, she reminded herself, liked the attention, and he’d played the two of them off against each other as long as he could. They finally made him choose and he’d chosen her, but she wasn’t ever sure it had stuck. No children. He never admitted it, said it was her fault, not his. Little Grace proved him wrong, but never mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.